July 7, 2010

Richard Theilmann & The Naval Order

The following excerpt is taken from an email exchange between William H. Schmidt and RU investigator Andy Murray. Bill is the commander of the New York Naval Order Commandery and former prosecutor and judge for Bergen County in New Jersey. The New York Commandery is the organisation Richard Theilmann frequently visited wearing full naval uniform and a vast array of medals and ribbons; medals and ribbons he had supposedly earned through various acts of gallantry and military campaigns he was allegedly part of.

Andy has been in regular contact with Mr. Schmidt as part of the ongoing investigation into the Source A hoax.

From: William H Schmidt [mailto:williamhschmidt@********]

Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 10:00 PM

To: ‘Andrew Murray’

Subject: RE: FBI agent

Andy:

Special Agent Rand**** called me late in the afternoon on Friday.  He said he interviewed Theilmann and that he admitted that he is not now and never served in any branch of the US Armed Forces, reserve or active and that his only contact with the military was as a defense contractor with Grumman.  He said he called Special Agent Co**** of NCIS but has not hear back from him.

He does not believe that the US Attorney will take jurisdiction.  He said he admonished Theilmann about wearing the uniform and medals.  I doubt that will suffice.  It seems that the agent visited the residence and left his business card…probably Tuesday.  Thereafter I got a text message from him telling me that it seems I got caught up in the UFO Smear Campaign, that he was sorry and that it would all workout. I may be wrong but I believe that indicates he will maintain his deception and try to blame it on the government discrediting him…something he set in motion already.

[Other information snipped]

Thank you and your group for bringing this to my attention.

Bill Schmidt

The information above concurs completely with the testimony given to me by Laura Leight-Hernandez, formerly Laura Theilmann – Richard Theilmann’s ex-wife.
Laura stated Richard worked for Grumman in Florida, before moving to REL Electronics and then on to a Chrysler Jeep dealership.

Further testimony from Laura and other family members – both current and ex – will be forthcoming in the near future.

The next email is from a discussion between RU investigator JeddyHi (John H) and Vic Campbell. Vic is the official photographer for the New York Naval Order and John first contacted him when absurd allegations of photoshopping were made at the Open Minds forum. The allegations were concerning the nametag pinned on Theilmann’s lapel at an official function and have been thoroughly debunked both at OM and by Vic.

Vic Campbell was contacted by Dr. Michael Salla regarding Richard Theilmann, this is Vic’s response which he also shared with John.

From: Vic Campbell <vic******yahoo.com>
Subject: Naval Order v Richard Theilmann – Curiouser and Curiouser
To: “Exopolitics” <exopolitics@*****com>
Date: Monday, July 5, 2010, 4:45 PM

“Theilmann [has] admitted [to the FBI] he is not now nor was he ever an active or reserve member of any of the United States armed forces and that his only contact with the military was as a defense contractor with Grumman…….”

RE your request at the bottom of this message – and explanatory links posted there

HOW DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN??

The Naval order is a venerable organization whose members are attracted to naval history and preserving it for future generations. I am a member and this response is my personal observations and are NOT an official response. I am not an officer of the Naval Order of the United States.  Please respect the organization and in the future direct your inquiries, if any, to officials of the New York Commandery.

Our membership was until less than two decades past restricted to the level of O-6 and above.  As the membership aged, the requirements were generally reduced to all officers and more recently to enlisted with sincere interest in naval history. Only in the past decade has the overall age of the membership begun to skew demographically younger with more active duty or reserve service members in membership. I became aware of the organization about 1995 when doing a documentary about the early 1942 Java Sea Battle in which the old U.S. Asiatic Fleet and its ABDA Fleet of Allies were destroyed by the Imperial Japanese Navy at its peak of power. Often referred to as “The Fleet the Gods Forgot”, the Asiatic veterans remain in the shadow of Pearl Harbor even though they were attacked in the same time frame in the Philippines and fought without support until sunk about three months later. Many of those survivors became a part of the “River Kwai” story and the “Death Railway” in Burma.  (See www.usshouston.org and www.chinagunboat.blogspot.com.) Refer also to the book “Ship of Ghosts” by Jim Hornfischer. Jim was awarded the Samuel Eliot Morison Award for his book “Last Stand of the Tin Can Sailors” a few years back. That award dinner may have been one of the early functions in which Theilmann appeared ( The New York Commandery’s Morison Award Dinner ).  It was one of  the Java Sea Battle veterans, an enlisted man who had been made an honorary Naval Order member, who introduced me to the New York Commandery.  Perhaps a year later I was invited by a national officer to join the organization. My membership application included the filled out form as well as my own DD214 form showing a rank of O-2 and serving in USS O’Callahan (DE-1051) in Vietnam.

As you can imagine, the older demographic passing the torch to the “younger” demographic has been gradual – at the same time the level of communications were changing from a legacy system to email and web sites.  Our membership depends on volunteer effort to maintain some level of web  presence.  I volunteered as webmaster and found a free wiki system to aid with the effort. So it is I who put the list on the web. ( www.nousny.org )

….

Our membership  director, Don Schuld, is a superb organizer who has,since taking the job, begun a painstaking analysis of membership status and overall improving membership growth. His efforts are so good he now holds office at the national level. Theilmann was on the verge of exposure by Schuld just as these other issues came to light. (Schuld actually told him at a recent luncheon that records showed his membership never went through and arranged to get him a new application).Theilmann had avoided the formal membership process for maybe three or four years by simply taking a form when originally offered and then claiming many months later to perhaps a different commandery officer that the form was “lost” or a check was sent but somehow it was lost in the mail.  Prior to Schuld our membership papers would sometimes not make the rounds for months before a final approval. A lost form would not be unusual.  A KEY PART OF THE APPLICATION is the DD214 form of military service.  So in effect,  Theilmann was able to game the system for years. He merely avoided the membership paperwork.

Over time, our general membership came to believe he was actually a member when in fact he was not. We often have guests. It is possible some member met Theilmann, heard his story and invited him as a guest. This opened the door for him.  A typical meeting over lunch involves a cocktail hour and sharing stories or information on books and current topics – and more later among each other at table. We then have excellent speakers who are authoritative and highly respected. At one meeting, our  “Chaplain” was not present and perhaps someone asked Theilmann to say grace.(He was in dress whites).  Unaware he was not a member at all, someone probably suggested he might be a suitable substitute for our highly respected, aged WWII veteran, the retired Capt.  Freiberger when he was unable to attend due to illness.  It was a short step apparently from there to a suggestion to make him “Assistant” Chaplain. It is not even an official post, but something of an honorary position created ‘off the record’ with good intent. Theilmann’s “story” was now widely circulated among the general membership and his uniform and medals suggested such a worthy person for this unofficial status.

I received a list of officers (including the unofficial office of assistant chaplain) for the website after request to the leadership.  I simply cut and pasted it to the web.  So there you go – a fraud goes from walking in the door to some level of recognition in an organization of which he is not even a member.

I was sucked into the “story” as were all of our members. I can assure you our process for membership is much improved since the time Richard Theilmann came walking in the door wearing a dress white uniform adorned with rows of ribbons.  Bear in mind – some of our actual “reserve” membership was being called up for active service at the time. Theilmann’s timing could not be better to appear as one called up from a civilian occupation and then finding and interest in our group through some interest in history. It seemed quite plausible.

….

Some retrospect of events have given some of the members pause now that Theilmann is exposed. I recalled the episode of Theilmann’s “shoot down” from a few years ago to a fellow member. He then told me I had my “facts wrong” that the events were not like that at all, that he was “shot down” in an EA6B Prowler, over the Sea of Japan and was recovered by a submarine vectored their position (4 crew) as “enemy” destroyers were scouring the region to find them first.  (The version I remembered was milder –  a larger AWACS plane and crew – crippled by gunfire or a missile and forced to land on Kamchatka Peninsula where they were patched up and sent home after some negotiations – all of which remain TOP SECRET (of course) to this day). Supposedly this happened only weeks before the civilian airliner was shot down over Kamchatka in 1983.  In a brief comparison of notes – I capitulated to my friend who I believed to have a better memory than me. Actually I like the “facts” of the untrue story given to me better than I like the “facts” of the untrue story given to my friend. The more dramatic story with NO press about it in memory would be more suspect when perpetuating a fraud. There may be a better story yet as this episode gets hashed out.

I often took photos of Theilmann at gatherings. Bear in mind luncheons are monthly and perhaps 40percent of any prior luncheon attendees would also beat the next one. The order does not meet in the summer so it actually takes awhile for most people to even learn the names of fellow members by repetitive meetings. Often he was in uniform. In his first story to me he mentioned that he was one of only 28 Americans ever shot down by the Soviets – a very small club.  I always tried to introduce him as “one of 28 ….”  The last time I did this he corrected me and said he was “one of 46….”.  It was a wide disparity but I just let it go that perhaps my memory was bad. After all, this man had a purple heart, and rows of other medals designating him quite the hero.

At our last post lunch gathering at a nearby bar in Manhattan, my 19 year old son (who had been my guest at the luncheon) was chatting with one of the WWII veterans in our group.  As Thieilmann left the bar (having ordered and eaten a light lunch because he had been late to the NOUS NY lunch) the WWII navy veteran said to my son something like “There goes a real dude – probably got the uniform at a costume shop”.  They chuckled about it.  He also left without paying – we assumed a simple error – so I paid for his lunch at the bar.  I had earlier photographed my son between two “heroes” at the luncheon.  Theilmann on one side and a real honest to God hero WWII Marine torpedo plane (SBD) pilot – also a Korean War aviator. (In Korea he was squadron leader for with both Ted Williams and John Glenn under him at one time or another – If you want to bump into HISTORY – you can easily do it at Naval Order luncheons).  Since this discovery about Theilmann, my son has had a few more chuckles.

….

Several times in the past, at NOUS-NY luncheons, I had asked Richard Theilmann if he would allow me to video his story for youtube (my channel www.me3tv.org – and for a veteran archive that I participate in as a volunteer with media.  He always expressed gracious interest in doing it and ALWAYS suggested that some time in the near future he would contact me and would sit for an interview.  He would mention several problems, however, among them the inability to tell the “whole” story on tape due to government restrictions which were near some 25 year expiration.  OF COURSE he never intended to do an interview. Once on the web with an interview – his name would be public and people who know him would begin to expose him as a fraud.

……….

I first became aware of the “Theilmann question” AFTER that meeting in early June when an email from out of the blue was asking me if a certain picture of Theilmann on the web as unaltered and was genuine. (Who cares? I thought). Anyway it was a simple question and I could answer it. I took the photo. It was unaltered. It was Thielmann in civilian attire and he had a name tag on his lapel – handwritten – because (as we now know) he never got an inscribed name tag  because he never completed the membership process. The questioner followed up with a couple of other confirming questions. I did not think of it further. A couple of weeks later, the “researcher” sent me a copy of his email to our Commander for the New York Naval Order exposing Theilmann.  I was shocked to say the least. This is the first I have discussed the matter beyond our leadership, in particular William Schmidt who is a superb leader for this group. He is very organized and focused and as an attorney his views and direction have benefited the New York Commandery in many ways. Between his leadership and Don Schuld’s superb membership documentation – there is no question that our own people would have soon uncovered the fraud perpetrated on the Naval Order;.

….

I am told there are people in national politics and even in the press who are not well documented either.

I have nothing further to report to you and hope you will allow a measure of understanding to the way in which the Naval Order, New York Commandery, was abused. Any further correspondence should be directed to our Commander – William Schmidt. Please DO NOT chase after Captain Freiberger.  He is over 90 years old, in ill health and is a dear and respected member of our order. He is known to most of us for his wonderful delivery of grace prior to our luncheons. He would have absolutely zero knowledge of the events surrounding Mr. Theilmann.

Vic Campbell —   www.me3tv.org www.buzzcreek.com

After receiving this email, John contacted Vic and asked him if it would be possible to share this information with our readership.

This was his reply:

From: Vic Campbell <vic******@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Naval Order v Richard Theilmann – Curiouser and Curiouser
To: “john h***” <jeddyhi@*****>
Cc: “Bill Schmidt” <williamhschmidt@********>
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 9:59 AM

You are welcome to my comments and perhaps in your writeup you might suggest the real heroes in our midst are shortchanged by frauds like this.  Use them as you wish.

ABSOLUTELY use my email record.  It is part of the effort to clarify the events involving the NOUS. If Sala tries to use my information inaccurately , yours can counter it.

Thanks.

As Vic so aptly wrote above:

The real heroes in our midst are shortchanged by frauds like this.

No doubt the people who need stories like the Source A hoax to be true, will seize upon the statement by Mr. Schmidt that the US Attorney may not take jurisdiction in this case to be some kind of validation as to Theilmann’s status. Sadly, however, because it could be difficult to prove that Theilmann used the uniform and medals for monetary reward or in order to gain employment by using the false naval history on his CV, the cost of bringing a case to prosecution may well be considered as being too high in relation to the actual crime he has committed.

The NCIS involvement in this case is primarily concerned with Theilmann’s alleged access to Dahlgren Naval Warfare Center in order to visit with Dr. Bruce Maccabee. It is possible that this aspect of the case is one that may well see a prosecution brought against Richard Theilmann.

Whatever happens, you can be sure you will get the facts here at Reality Uncovered.

Filed under: Exopolitics,UFOlogy — Tags: , , , — Stephen Broadbent @ 12:35 am

35 Comments

1. avatar

Eat Crow Jake, and the rest of the OM enablers……..

Well done Team, once again Top Notch investigative prowess on display

Comment by Mike — July 7, 2010 @ 12:42 am

2. avatar

Quote from previous story (21.perhaps they should change the name of the site to ” Very slightly ajar minds”

Comment by laura leight hernandez — July 4, 2010 @ 9:50 am)

I am assuming this is the same Laura you refer to in this article 😉

Comment by Pam — July 7, 2010 @ 1:10 am

3. avatar

You assume correctly :)

Comment by Stephen Broadbent — July 7, 2010 @ 1:11 am

4. avatar

Well done Steve – another succinct and hard-hitting writeup. To all legitimate researchers out there – never have any fear of the armchair “commenters” or the nutty believers….if you focus on the evidence and the facts, you will always, without exception, end up on top.

“The Real Heroes in our Midst are Shortchanged by Frauds Like This.”

Best line ever. Thank you Vic.

-Ry

Comment by RyanDube — July 7, 2010 @ 1:24 am

5. avatar

And Vic if you are reading, Ive seen your photos and the real heroes within them.
    These Respected and Venerable Men have indeed been shortchanged by this pretender.

Its sickening to contemplate the dishonour he offered them to their face by his conduct.

What sort of person repays their service and sacrifice in this manner ?

Its disgraceful

Comment by Mike — July 7, 2010 @ 1:27 am

6. avatar

Had been waiting for this foot to drop…
    now the spin…
    and the next shoe to drop….
    and then stunned silence.

Comment by porkstick2 — July 7, 2010 @ 1:34 am

7. avatar

Hey Ivo,

You may want to call your FBI media-contact back. It appears that you were misinformed, eh?

Better than asking him if they typically share “investigation details” a better question would have simply been to ask to talk to the guy handling the RT case. Ahh, yes, but getting at the truth wasn’t really your point in calling was it…

-Ry

Comment by RyanDube — July 7, 2010 @ 1:44 am

8. avatar

The reality of the situation isn’t all its cracked up to be…..the real truth of the matter impacts in a region far removed from Ufology. At least for me.

Great write up, Steve.

Comment by jeddyhi — July 7, 2010 @ 1:48 am

9. avatar

Wow! You all have done a wonderful job bringing some much-needed TRUTH to this weird story. Thank you!

Comment by oboe — July 7, 2010 @ 1:52 am

10. avatar

A Crow well served.
    Reality Uncovered research team wins the debate 100%.
    Those still unconvinced should offer their complaints to a bunch of really p*ssed off Navy heroes.

Comment by reptilian — July 7, 2010 @ 1:55 am

11. avatar

Excellent job and kudos to the team!
    A very revealing conclusion to this phase of this sordid tale. Perhaps those that still cling to a slender thread for their reality, will finally realize that the jig is up and it’s over.

However, some will go on with belief, because of their investment and their agenda. For these, one can only feel that it might be a good idea to get on with your life. Time to forget this phony and his debasement of vets and the real heroes as well as their families.

Comment by Etherian — July 7, 2010 @ 2:00 am

12. avatar

Super job! Thanks guys.

Lance

Comment by Lance Moody — July 7, 2010 @ 2:23 am

13. avatar

I don’t think you will be getting any kudo’s from the IC crowd but sometimes silence speaks volumes :)

Excellent job!

Your waiting to get authorization to release names and emails was worth the wait!

Comment by Pam — July 7, 2010 @ 2:27 am

14. avatar

Just to clarify, I’m not a veteran. But the investigation thus far from my viewpoint indicates definite fraud as far as any disclosure was ever concerned. For me, this is far past that ridiculous stage and the real focus should be the Stolen Valor and the indiginity it carries. It is an insult to the men and women of the armed forces who made actual sacrifices to be awarded their medals authentically and with honor.

Comment by jeddyhi — July 7, 2010 @ 3:59 am

15. avatar

Great write up, and great team effort by all, and I include the Naval Order in this team effort.

They really are Men of Valor

Comment by Andy Murray — July 7, 2010 @ 5:30 am

16. avatar

The silence coming from everyones favourite ic linked disinfo site is deafening, is it not?
    “Source A`s bosses shut source A down” comes to mind, sigh
    excellent write up once again guys

Comment by Yex — July 7, 2010 @ 6:28 am

17. avatar

What can they say………..

I mean really what can they say now……….

They cant post the obvious…… That the RU team is frikkin AWESOME.
    That they once again NAILED it.

This is evidence they cannot poke holes in….. they are not even trying. Why ? because they cant.
    Its irrefutable, unavoidable, unassailable.

When you think about it their silence is a fitting tribute, the only respectful response.
    What can they do but bow to the masters of Truth in silence…..

Did i mention you guys are frikkin AWESOME ?

Comment by Mike — July 7, 2010 @ 10:27 am

18. avatar

Another great piece of work RU. Hopefully now some of the die-hard believers will move to the other side of the room. No doubt there will always be some to remain throwing stones from the other side. Some will never admit they’ve been had. We’ve all been had in the past,we just don’t like admitting we’ve been had.

Comment by ScaRZ — July 7, 2010 @ 11:39 am

19. avatar

Haha…thanks Mike. :)

Comment by RyanDube — July 7, 2010 @ 3:20 pm

20. avatar

Once again the A-team comes through. It does appear that only one group goes after reality and the other goes after continued hype and nonsense. It brings to question just how in touch with reality is Dan S. and his CIA guru “Ron” and the newly created Princess of Kashmir. After all, if anyone should have vetted the phony Naval officer it would have been the “know all” “Ron”. In spite of these frauds in the UFO community, we can praise the Lord that Ryan, Andy and collegues get the job done. Keep up the great work. After so many years of nonsense, now is the era of awakening. Sane minds shall prevail over a pack of nuts and liars. Go Team!

Comment by WrongStuff Perhaps — July 7, 2010 @ 6:08 pm

21. avatar

What pathetic, spineless bunch the mods at OMF are. They have been caught bang to rights on this Source A nonsense and yet none of them has the gumption to hold their hands up. Instead people like Jake Unreasonable and his cohorts post enigmatic rubbish whilst other mods warn people to stay on topic or be banned. It really doesnt matter if like me you are sceptical, all that is needed is honesty. If definitive proof came about that ETs are amongst us well I would be 1st to hold my hands up and say I was wrong. Whats so hard for these buffoons at OMF to do the same. As for 5000 members….. well their latest poll as to whether Source is a hoax or not has attracted 37 votes and its been running the best part of a week. Oh forget about Source A……. Im glad that we have Team A here…. well done you lot.

Jay

Comment by JayKew — July 7, 2010 @ 9:26 pm

22. avatar

To the Open Minds Forum administrators/owners:

What is your excuse for continuing to allow membership to someone, agent99 specifically, who has repeatedly violated the ToS AND posted a libelous statement about a deceased Marine’s widow then said she sent the widow the link for that post in an email in an attempt to entice her to join the forum to defend herself?

What is your excuse?

Comment by oboe — July 8, 2010 @ 1:52 am

23. avatar

I won’t be satisfied until there is an official explanation for Theilmann’s Dahlgren appearance. What’s the latest information? Maccabee has not responded concerning whether or not he filed an official report following RU’s investigation.

Comment by Gary Bekkum — July 8, 2010 @ 2:47 am

24. avatar

OMF has a history of libel. They continually let Dan S. post misinformation that he claims to secure from his “handler” “Ron”, never retracts and babbles over and over again about events, litigation and purported facts that are utter nonsense. Then comes Bekkum who posts twenty year old newspaper clippings, a long list of half truths and nonsense, then tries to tie it all together in another bit of gibberish; all that and still claiming to be a reporter after the truth. He will not be satisfied until . . .? Who the heck cares what satisfies him. With his brown nose showing clearly, the entire bunch of them at OMF aren’t worthy of the keystrokes necessary to get here. Keep up the good work Andy, Ryan and gang. The CIA handler didn’t have a clue about the hoax, so where does that leave Dan S. and Bekkum? Up river without paddles.

Comment by WrongStuff Perhaps — July 8, 2010 @ 4:49 am

25. avatar

Thank you Stuff!

The Dahlgren report is troubling…knowing what we now know about RT.

I don’t have an official explanation for that…but I can think of plenty of explanations

RT could shed some light.
    Not sure if any official explanation would though…would they really explain how their security was defeated? (Assuming the base meeting happened at all)

Only one person can really press that issue…and it is Bruce….because without his testimony, there is no base issue

Comment by Andy Murray — July 8, 2010 @ 5:23 am

26. avatar

Why do we believe whats always written ?

Does that mean every story covered by the local press is true ?
    Does that mean biblical texts are true?

Comment by pman — July 8, 2010 @ 12:38 pm

27. avatar

Outstanding..

Mur Jeddyhi..Ru..simply..Outstanding..
    and as the Naval Order is retrieving Valor stolen..and no doubt Thielmann and OMF are now caught in a real live cluster Phk reminiscent of Koreas Pork Chop hill, I am wondering if any of the OMf team also created for their magic show other self serving military personal histories….to bolster belief they too were in the know as well as irreproachable..Like Bren ..who seemed to be the first to peddle the Drone Hoax at Om along with Numbers..and brung the world …their trash heap part anyway..that story.

In American legal jursiprudence..we have whats called the fruit of the poisoned tree..anything such a tree is tainted..so the whole tree has to go..

That Fleet that was forgotten mentioned by the email..is a fascinating story I hope to get into..Real men Real sacrifice..Real Drama..Real memories..not revised or implanted ones such as Thielmans and company..

For Ufology ..This is a watershed moment..
    I am happy to see truth prevail..and its a warning..
    As its oft been said..
    Injustice and Untruths will always prevail..when good men stand idly by and do nothing

I salute RU..and these few good men..
    doing that very special something.

Reagrds
    Manny
    aka
    SysConfig

Comment by Manny — July 8, 2010 @ 5:06 pm

28. avatar

Cheers Manny!

It is a shame those such as pman want to believe that the Theilmann hoax/prank is real.

Makes you wonder if some folks would rather believe a beautiful lie, than the ugly truth.

I suspect ufology prefers the beautiful lies, but we are trying really hard to bring the truth, ugly or beautiful……because the disclosure of truth can’t be built on a foundation of lies.

Right Jake Bennewitz?

Comment by Andy Murray — July 9, 2010 @ 2:43 am

29. avatar

“Then comes Bekkum who posts twenty year old newspaper clippings, a long list of half truths and nonsense, then tries to tie it all together in another bit of gibberish; all that and still claiming to be a reporter after the truth. He will not be satisfied until . . .? Who the heck cares what satisfies him.

Who cares about a hoax? There is obviously no national security implication here, beyond Maccabee’s alleged meeting at Dahlgren.

You are clearly clueless: I have proven (thanks to the JASON study and the MoD papers) that the I.C. continues to be involved in paraphysics. Furthermore, there is a clear and present connection of the serious work on HFGW by Ray Chiao to the Podkletnov/Ning Li effect. In my book, I also proved the existence of a half-million dollar US Army project to test the antigravity theory of Ning Li. Recently Chris Robinson provided me with new evidence to confirm his contact with the NSA. Most connections meet at John L. Petersen’s The Arlington Institute, including NSA.

The Pandolfi/JASON study redacted the section on the China connection. The same was done to the CIA’s STAR GATE files (foreign collection).

In addition, I introduced Kit Green to our long-term contact Shan in Beijing to discuss a joint US/China paraphysics experiment using fMRI. The experiment would be used to test human perception of a quantum superposition. Shan confirmed back to me from China the discussions and other details of interest. This has been an on-going project since I first contacted Shan in 1998, when we were both interested in the work of Ian Percival http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/9906005

Now the Gisin et al team is also working on human perception of the quantum:

By amplifying photonic qubits it is possible to produce states that contain enough photons to be seen with a human eye, potentially bringing quantum effects to macroscopic scales.

Comment by Gary Bekkum — July 9, 2010 @ 2:53 am

30. avatar

LOL, Gary, nice plug of your book. Did you have crow for dinner tonight?

Comment by oboe — July 9, 2010 @ 7:57 am

31. avatar

Bekkum doesn’t get it. People like Ryan and Andy conduct research for the purity of research and to uncover fraud in a rather nebulous scientific area, at best. On the other hand, Bekkum babbles his science fiction/science fact to promote his book, pick up some advertising and champion his unbridled quest for recognition. Then there are those like Dan who would be far better advised to spend his Dad’s money on some quality psychiatric treatment and free himself from his “Ron” rather than continue to be sucked in to more of the nonsense.

Thanks be to God that there are people like Ryan and Andy involved in this pathetic saga.

Comment by WrongStuff Perhaps? — July 9, 2010 @ 3:19 pm

32. avatar

WrongStuffPerhaps? must be confused.

UFO mythology is not and never has been a science.

Where did you get such a silly idea? :-)

I write about ‘psi-ops’ — a kind of ‘psy-ops’ based upon the mythology of science fiction.

Ryan is largely responsible for misrepresenting my position on various topics, when he (and Stephen?) accused me of being an associate of this silly ‘Scammers Inc.’ mythology — for the record, I have had NO interest in UFOs/aliens since I was maybe 12 years old (when I read the Condon report and was hanging around the University of Minnesota). The public continues to be fascinated by the topic. The truth is quite a bit more disturbing than they would be able to handle.

Let me make this clear: I don’t care what you see with your naked eye or photograph in the sky — it is irrelevant.

Dan’s position is also often misrepresented — Dan believes in teleology not UFO aliens.

The new connection to NSA via new sources adds further evidence to the existence of an alleged post-9/11 paranormal government.

Comment by Gary Bekkum — July 9, 2010 @ 10:15 pm

33. avatar

Andy murry what makes u so sure it is a prank you quote ” because the disclosure of truth can’t be built on a foundation of lies” , I say maybe ur a supoporter of nwo. Those who first started saying this was a hoax never heard all the evidence. To me thats being a bit premature as to the outcome of any debate KNOW ALL THE FACTS before u start to say anything.

How do u know what is the truth and what is lies. You say the ugly truth ?

Comment by pman — July 10, 2010 @ 12:20 am

34. avatar

@pman (OM away team)
    Believe me, you really aren`t doing yourself or your cause any favours!
    Care to rephrase in some sort of human language as I haven`t
    got a clue as to what you are on about?

Comment by Yex — July 10, 2010 @ 11:57 pm

35. avatar

[…] Richard Theilmann & The Naval Order […]

Pingback by Ufology Exopolitics Special – R. Theilmann’s Family Weigh In « Reality Uncovered — July 30, 2010 @ 3:17 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Reality Uncovered Social Networking