Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

A spiritual perspective on phenomenon

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby ScaRZ » Wed May 07, 2008 8:29 pm

The rider of the Black Horse spoken of in Revelation 6:5. Most see this as only a great famine of food,but could it be also a much different kind of famine. Lets take a close look at the words of Revelation Chapter 6 and then look back at Amos Chapter 8 and you will see what I'm talking about.

Revelation 6:5

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Are the pair of balances the rider of the Black Horse has in his hand a symbol of The Shining One using false balances to deceive and starve the world of true doctrine? The below verses from Amos certainly point in this direction.

Amos 8:5

Saying, When will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn? and the sabbath, that we may set forth wheat, making the ephah small, and the shekel great, and [falsifying the balances by deceit?]

Amos 8:8

Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth therein? and it [shall rise up wholly as a flood]; and it [shall be cast out and drowned], as [by] the flood of Egypt.

As you see above this flood of deception will drown true doctrine. True doctrine will be as it says," cast out and drowned" in a flood of false doctrine.

Amos 8:11-13

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find [it].

In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.

The above verses of Amos 8:11-13 spell it out very clearly that this is a very different kind of famine. This great famine is for the lack of the true Word of God. It's not just in a small section of the world but covers the whole earth. The Shining One's deceptive flood of a false word has starved the world of the true Word of God.

Now below take a look at Revelation 6:6 as I jump back to the rider of the Black Horse.

Revelation 6:6

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

The thing that stands out to me are the words,"See thou hurt not the oil and the wine." The oil is used in the anointing of God's elect. It is the oil of God's sealed people. The wine is a symbol of the Blood of Christ. As Jesus told his disciples,"For this is my blood." The wine is a symbol of the blood covered true called out ones (The Church).

This false deceptive doctrine will spread out into the whole world and cause a great famine of the true Word of God. Only a small remnant will not be deceived and hold to the true Word of God. They the true believers will not be hurt or fall for the false deceptive doctrine of the Shining One.

Remember the mighty sting of the deceptive scorpions, when they strike they will leave you paralyzed and from that point forward you will be defenseless.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Wed May 07, 2008 8:35 pm

When the Abyss realm as I call it is opened,will it be opened silently?.......OR will it be as most think"BOOM!" and out pours the evil on earth in the sight of all mens eyes? Remember,most eyes will be blind and will not be looking,but be asleep in their minds. A falling away and deception has been playing out for a very long time. Most of mankind will thirst for the [True Word].

I lean more in the direction of the silent as"The [First] Thief In The Night." Once again the destroyer (Antichrist) will be the First Thief. Most of mankind will be unaware who he is. Only a very small remnant will be awake and not asleep in their minds. All the others will be asleep in their minds and the Antichrist will take their house and everything in it.

"What is their house and everything in it?"
I see my [house] as my body (The temple of God) and [everything in it] as my mind,will and emotions (My Soul). Remember these words of John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy (Now who is the Destroyer?.....None other than Abaddon=Antichrist).

APOLLYON. The Greek name, meaning "Destroyer," given in Revelation 9:11 for "the angel of the bottomless pit" (in Hebrew called Abaddon), also identified as the king of the demonic "locusts" described in Revelation 9:3-10...In one manuscript, instead of Apollyon the text reads "Apollo," the Greek god of death and pestilence as well as of the sun, music, poetry, crops and herds, and medicine. Apollyon is no doubt the correct reading. But the name Apollo (Gk Apollon) was often linked in ancient Greek writings with the verb apollymi or apollyo, "destroy." From this time of Grotius, "Apollyon" has often been taken here to be a play on the name Apollo. The locust was an emblem of this god, who poisoned his victims, and the name "Apollyon" may be used allusively in Revelation to attack the pagan god and so indirectly the Roman emperor Domitian, who liked to be regarded as Apollo incarnate.

(Anchor Bible Dictionary)
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed May 07, 2008 8:41 pm

ScaRZ wrote:When the Abyss realm as I call it is opened,will it be opened silently?.......OR will it be as most think"BOOM!" and out pours the evil on earth in the sight of all mens eyes? Remember,most eyes will be blind and will not be looking,but be asleep in their minds. A falling away and deception has been playing out for a very long time. Most of mankind will thirst for the [True Word].

One could make a (fairly convincing) argument that the "opening" of the internet, which has given birth to a great many hosts of untruth (all the wacky conspiracy theories which have seemingly gained ground though the viral marketing via the internet), represent the "opening of the Abyss". Clearly, there are a GREAT many people who subscribe to one type of conspiracy theory or another... Certainly most of us thirst for the truth, but that darned low signal-to-noise ratio created by the propagation of internet "filth" (my term) certainly does not help.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Wed May 07, 2008 9:12 pm

Ray,you make a great point about the internet. Certainly the internet has made it much easier for the flood of deception to sting like the scorpion. One thing I always admire about you Ray,"You love thinking outside the box."
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Sat May 10, 2008 3:39 pm

Archaeologists find Queen of Sheba's palace at Axum, Ethiopia
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show ... iopia.html

Hamburg - Archaeologists believe they have found the Queen of Sheba's palace at Axum, Ethiopia and an altar which held the most precious treasure of ancient Judaism, the Ark of the Covenant, the University of Hamburg said Wednesday. Scientists from the German city made the startling find during their spring excavation of the site over the past three months.

The Ethiopian queen was the bride of King Solomon of Israel in the 10th century before the Christian era. The royal match is among the memorable events in the Bible.

Ethiopian tradition claims the Ark, which allegedly contained Moses' stone tablets on which the Ten Commandments were written, was smuggled to Ethiopia by their son Menelek and is still in that country.

The University said scientists led by Helmut Ziegert had found remains of a 10th-century-BC palace at Axum-Dungur under the palace of a later Christian king. There was evidence the early palace had been torn down and realigned to the path of the star Sirius.

The team hypothesized that Menelek had changed religion and become a worshipper of Sirius while keeping the Ark, described in the Bible as an acacia-wood chest covered with gold. Remains of sacrifices of bullocks were evident around the altar.

The research at Axum, which began in 1999, is aimed at documenting the origins of the Ethiopian state and the Ethiopian Orthodox Church.

"The results we have suggest that a Cult of Sothis developed in Ethiopia with the arrival of Judaism and the Ark of the Covenant and continued until 600 AD," the announcement said. Sothis is the ancient Greek name for a star thought to be Sirius.

The team said evidence for this included Sirius symbols at the site, the debris of sacrifices and the alignment of sacred buildings to the rising-point of Sirius, the brightest star in the sky.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Fri May 16, 2008 9:33 pm

Prophecies of the Antichrist -- Part Fifteen

Patrick Heron

http://www.raidersnewsnetwork.com/edito ... ture=14991

Scripture interprets scripture. This should be the mantra for all students of the Bible. This way it is not left to one’s own interpretation. We have been studying a person called the beast from the Abyss. It has been deduced that his name is Apollo which appears in Revelation 9:11 as Apollyon which is the Greek spelling. In Hebrew he is named Abaddon.

We are told that he is both an angel and that he is the king of those other angels who reside in the Abyss with him at present. The other angels are referred to metaphorically as locusts and scorpions and serpents (Luke 10:19). These spirit men, which we call angels, are to be released in the coming Apocalypse to visit their unimaginable evil on the world.

Both Apollyon and Abaddon mean “the Destroyer.” This man goes on to become what is called, the Antichrist. He is also known in Revelation as the beast from the Abyss. For instance:

“The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:

And they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names are not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.” Rev 17: 8

When it says here that the beast shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, “and go into perdition,” this means he will go into destruction or ruin. A cursory reading of this passage suggests that the Antichrist will go into ruin or be destroyed. But that is not the proper rendering. What it is saying is, that he, the Antichrist or Apollo, will set about destroying the world.

The NIV gives it thus:

“The beast which you saw once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction.” That is, he will proceed to cause such havoc so as to destroy the world and its inhabitants. That’s why his name means “the Destroyer.”

Revelation 11 tells of the two witnesses who preach and prophesy for God and if any man hurts them; “fire proceeds out of their mouths and devour their enemies…” These two prophets are powerful preachers who will turn many people to God in these future days. After three and a half years, they are killed by the Antichrist.

“And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them and shall overcome them and kill them.” Rev 11: 7

Here once again, Apollo is called the beast from the Abyss ( Greek; abussos ). As the powerful Antichrist, he has the wherewithal to kill the two witnesses of God. Revelation 13 provides several facts concerning this coming being. It begins;

“And the dragon (Satan) stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns…”

The chapter goes on to relate that one of the heads received a fatal wound but was healed of that wound. Fatal means dead. So he was dead, perhaps assassinated, and raised from death. As was already stated, Satan always copies or duplicates what the true God does. So here we have a counterfeit resurrection of the Antichrist designed to deceive the majority of the blind multitudes. As a result,

“the whole world was astonished and followed the beast. Men worshipped the dragon, because he had given authority to the beast. They also worshipped the beast…” Rev 13:3,4

But what are these ten horns and seven heads? Some scholars have taken these words as literal and produced hideous pictures of ridiculous looking multi-headed monsters emerging from the sea. But our mantra is, scripture interprets scripture. With this in mind we jump to chapter 17 where these metaphors are explained.

“The angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

Then the angel said to me, “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.”

This now takes all the guesswork out of it and we are not left to mans ideas or interpretations as to what he thinks this passage is saying. The Spirit is now going to explain the true interpretation which means we do not have to trust in man to figure out what it means.

“The beast which you saw once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.”

Because we have identified the beast from the Abyss or bottomless pit as being an angel or spirit man whose name is Apollyon aka Apollo, this passage is easy. For Apollo was a god of legend who was a fallen angel or Nephilim, who, because of his sin in causing the violence and bloodshed in the days prior to the Flood, is incarcerated in the Abyss to be released in this future time. This is why the scripture says he;

“ONCE WAS…” In the 1,000 years or so when he reigned with the other gods or fallen angels of yore prior to the Flood of Noah.

“NOW IS NOT…” Because he is locked up in Tartarus no longer free to roam.

“AND WILL COME UP OUT OF THE ABYSS AND GO TO HIS DESTRUCTION…” In the near coming Apocalypse when the Pit is opened and he ascends to take his role as the all powerful Antichrist which will end in the destruction of almost the whole world.

We are left in no doubt as to who the beast is. He is called elsewhere the man of sin. The son of perdition. The man of lawlessness. He is a man whose nature is spirit as is the nature of all the angels so called. We read on.

“The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. THEY ARE ALSO SEVEN KINGS.”

As Apollo is described as an angel and king who rules over the rest of the angels of the Abyss, so these seven other kings must also be angels or spirit men just as the god of the Abyss, Apollo, is. For we are implicitly told here that the seven heads are seven kings.

It does not state that they are seven “kingdoms.” A kingdom is not a king. So many have taken the liberty of making these kings into countries that they insist are invariably Muslim countries in the Middle East. No. All the confusion and all the divergent opinions on this chapter arise from ignoring this simple fact, and from looking at these individuals as kingdoms instead of “kings” That is contrary to the explanation given to John by the angel who says that the seven heads are seven kings. They are kings just as Apollo is a king which means they are Nephilim which are fallen angels. In fact, the next verse confirms this. Speaking of these kings it says;

“ Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come…”

As the star (angel) with the key to the bottomless pit “fell” to earth; as the stars (angels) of heaven “fell” to earth like figs falling from a fig tree; and as Jesus prophetically saw Satan “fall” like lightening from heaven, so too, these are “fallen” angels who are to be kings in the near coming Apocalypse who will be under the power of the Antichrist who in turn is under the power of the dragon who is the serpent, the Devil and Satan, the greatest of all the fallen angels.

We are told, “five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come…” Does this mean that five angels had already fallen at the time John wrote Revelation, or are they to fall to earth at some future point during the Apocalypse, we cannot say? My hunch is that five of these seven kings had already fallen to earth at the time of the writing. Perhaps they were part of the band that fell to earth and mated with human women for the second time, after the Flood?

When it says, “…one is, the other has not yet come ,” we reckon that one of these kings refers to Apollo. For we are also told that the beast from the Abyss, “..is an eighth king, but belongs to the seven.” He is called an eighth “king,” not an eighth “head.” The Spirit then tells us who the ten horns are;

“And the ten horns that thou sawest are ten kings, who have not yet received a kingdom; but they receive authority as kings at one and the same hour as the Beast.” Rev 17:12

We are not to re-interpret His interpretation. It is plainly stated that the seven heads are seven kings. Likewise we are informed that the ten horns are ten kings. This makes a total of seventeen kings who will have as their leader the angel of the Abyss, Apollo. So all these seventeen kings are spirit men who are to come in the future. Ten will receive kingdoms in the future and will be subject to the Antichrist who is the Destroyer. He in turn receives his power from the dragon (Satan), and is subject to him.

The False Prophet is mentioned three times in Revelation (16:13, 19:20, and 20:).

“And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.” Rev 16:13

We can apply the same rule here pertaining to what the two horns are and conclude that they are also kings. Along with the False Prophet this makes three more kings or fallen angels who are to appear on the world stage along with the other seventeen. That makes a total of twenty fallen angels who will be prominent in ruling the world when this prophecy is realised. Coincidentally, in the Book of Enoch it records that 200 Watchers fell to earth and mated with human women originally. Enoch gives the names of their leaders and they are twenty in number. Enoch gives the name of their leader as Azazel.

The three main leaders who are to deceive almost the whole world are now named. We have the False Prophet who works on behalf of the Antichrist who receives his power from the dragon who is the Devil. This is an infernal Trinity and a direct counterfeit and opposition to Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and God the Most High.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Fri May 16, 2008 9:44 pm

I like Patrick Heron because he brings something new to the table. He gets me thinking [off] the path of most prophecy authors and teachers. As I've said many times before,"I look for events to play out much differently than how most are seeing it today."

If the teachings are too popular then be very watchful, it could turn out to be nothing more than "Fools Gold." I just can't see the Shining One not having his fingerprints all over the most popular of anything. Always keep in mind,"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to [destruction], and many there be which go in thereat:" .........Here we see once again that the broad way [ Most traveled or most popular way]........leads to [destruction].......Again I ask,"Who brings this destruction?" "Who is the desroyer?".....[Antichrist,Abaddon].

I see things in many areas different than Patrick Heron. I do agree in some areas but others we are far apart.

Just in article 15 of Patrick Heron's Antichrist he is implying that the Antichrist is one of the Fallen Watchers spoken of by Enoch.
We know they descended, took wives and had offspring. We also know that these Fallen Watchers never died but were taken and locked in the Abyss. As part of their judgment that was placed upon them by God,they had to watch their children kill one another.

So how could Patrick Heron believe this Watcher [Antichrist Angel] took a fatal wound and died?.........None of them ever took a fatal wound to ever die. Remember they are still locked up to this day,which is part of the judgment placed on them.

So in my thinking Patrick Heron's implying that Azazel is this [Angel,Watcher,Spirit Man,Antichrist] that lived,died from a fatal head wound and will live again doesn't stand up in my opinion. Patrick Heron seems to jump back and forth and maybe some of it I've misunderstood.

We know from Revelation that Abaddon [Destroyer] will be called,"The angel of the bottomless pit."
I guess we can say he will be a [Messenger] who comes to bring destruction upon the whole world.

I see him as it says in Revelation,"And they had a [King] over them." He once lived as one of the Seven Kings in the past,but will also be the Eighth King. He was alive in the past,he died as a man in the past,and he will one day live again to be that Eighth King.

Revelation 17:10-11

And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

During the time that John wrote the Book of Revelation, [Five of the Seven Kings had already died], [One was ruling and alive when John was writing the Book of Revelation],and [One King was yet to rule sometime in the future].

Here are the Seven Kings, and we know One of them will live again,because verse 11 explains it in detail. The beast (Antichrist) that was (Once lived and ruled as King),and is not (He died and is no longer King) even he is the eighth (He will live again to become the Eighth King)and is of the seven (He was one of the first Seven Kings).

I believe he has already taken the fatal wound and died many years ago,but will one day come again. I don't believe he will die as the Antichrist and then be resurrected to be the Eighth King as many teach. They believe the Antichrist is number seven and will be killed and a resurrection will take place and he will then be the eighth.

I believe once the Antichrist comes in the picture he has already lived in the past and has now been brought back to live again.
His fatal wound of death has now been healed and he now lives as the Eighth King.
Last edited by ScaRZ on Sun May 18, 2008 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sat May 17, 2008 5:34 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I believe once the Antichrist comes in the picture he has already lived in the past and has now been brought back to live again.
His fatal wound of death has now been healed and he now lives as the Eighth King.

Very interesting ScaRZ, thank you for sharing that in your own words. That really helps me understand where you're coming from and what the material you've been posting has to do with your point of view.

Who do you think this Antichrist/Eighth King might be? Or is this something you feel has yet to come to pass? (just trying to clarify the “now” part in the last sentence above)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Sun May 18, 2008 5:16 pm

Access Denied wrote:Who do you think this Antichrist/Eighth King might be? Or is this something you feel has yet to come to pass? (just trying to clarify the “now” part in the last sentence above)

Access Denied......What I was trying to get over is once the Antichrist is standing among the living,whenever that event takes place,he will then have been brought back to life and will be the eighth king. Most prophecy students and teachers don't see this whole event as I do. This is the reason I want everyone to see other views on the subject matter,not only my own.

There have been many rulers in the past that I believe were an Antichrist type. In my opinion there is one figure who stands at the front of the line and that figure is Nimrod. I believe Nimrod to be the [First] Antichrist type ruler. Remember, he was King [Ruler] over the world when people all spoke the same language and came together as one. Nimrod established a political as well as a religious system that brought all under one huge umbrella. This will be the exact event that will take place under the leadership of the Antichrist.

I believe Nimrod was the [First] of the Seven Kings and will one day live again to be the [Last] #8. I see it as once again a copycat event of Christ as the [First] and the [Last].

Revelation 1:17

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the [first] and the [last]:

Revelation 22:13

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the [first] and the [last].

Revelation 2:8

And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the [first] and the [last], which was dead, and is alive;

As we see above in Revelation 2:8 that Christ was the [First] and the [Last]. We know Christ lived,died and is alive. I believe this event will occur once again as a copycat event of the Antichrist. Nimrod was the [First] of the Seven Kings and he will be the [Last]. Nimrod lived,he died and will one day live again. Nimrod's deadly wound [Death] will be healed [Brought back from the dead] and live once again. Nimrod is known by many different names throughout the ancient people.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:47 pm

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skulls… Propaganda for the Luciferian End Game?
By L. A. Marzulli
http://www.raidersnewsnetwork.com/full.php?news=16257

I'm a fan of the Indiana Jones movies, especially the first one. I'll never forget that huge stone rolling down the narrow passageway, of the temple while Jones, clutching the prized 'idol', in his hands, ran for his life. I loved the fact that the Nazi's were the bad guys and I was fascinated about the idea that the Ark of the Covenant could have been hidden away for millennia, only to be discovered in the modern era!

The title of the new movie refers to the crystal skulls, a collection of skulls, in which each one was carved out of a single block of quartz. I had researched them a few years back and found them fascinating, although their origins spurious. So with the title of the movie hooking me and with fond memories of the first of the series, my wife and I headed toward a matinee last Saturday. The trailers rolled by and we both mentally checked the coming features we thought we might see, as we munched on popcorn and waited for the start of the feature film.

I loved the opening scene of the movie, especially when the viewer finds himself or herself in the old warehouse that the Ark of the Covenant was stored in, at the end of the first movie. It's a nice cinematic touch. What happens next put me on the edge of my seat. There is something that the Russians - who are the bad guys in this adventure - are desperately seeking for and even accuse Indiana of observing it eight years earlier. I'll cut to the chase and say that what they find is the body of a retrieved alien from the 1947 Roswell crash site, and with it the missing crystal skull.

OK, why are they showing me this and how does this tie into the crystal skull stuff? Glad you asked…

It seems that there is one skull, out of thirteen, that is missing and, as legend would have it, the person who finds the skull and returns it to the temple - where the other crystal skulls are - will receive all wisdom and knowledge. So the race is on to place the missing skull in its appropriate place. We then cut to a short lecture on the Nazca lines. For those of you who aren't familiar with these they are a series of large 'sketches' that are etched, into the bleak desert terrain of the Nazca Plateau in Peru. The Nazca lines were not discovered until the invention of the airplane, when from high above the etchings on the desert floor became visible. This begs the questions, why would anyone create a series of very large drawings that were only visible from the air? Here's a link to the Nazca lines and you may check it out for yourself. http://www.crystalinks.com /nazca.html

You will be amazed as you see how perfect and intricate the designs are. As the site mentions no one has proven who created them or why. There is also a very large figure that might resemble a being from another world, but that is up to you to decide!

The Nazca lines, links back to the retrieved body from the Roswell crash site, as well as pushes the story toward its conclusion. There is also a brief explanation of the cone head shape of the skull. It is a known fact that some ancient cultures engaged in head binding of their babies to elongate their skulls, but why? Were they imitating what the 'gods' looked like? Were they paying homage to them? Here is a link to the mysterious skulls that are on display in Peru. http://www.thetruthishere.com /conehead.html

What is interesting is this site believes like I do that the fallen angels, described in Genesis 6, are responsible for these, but I 'm getting ahead of myself…

The site also draws a parallel between the headdress worn by the Egyptians and the elongated skulls found in Peru. Is this coincidence?

After cliff hanging car chases, through the fire ant infested jungle, Jones and crew along with the Russians, who have been in hot pursuit wind up at the secret location of a long lost Mayan Temple. So what's the big deal?

The Russians take control of the situation and the skull is placed on the headless skeleton of one of the thirteen seated crystal skeletons sitting in a circle. And that's when the 'magic' begins. The skeletons suddenly come together as one compresses against the other and finally we see… E.T., the extraterrestrial, large and ominous looking. This takes everyone by surprise, but wait there's more. Suddenly the Mayan temple begins to crumble as something begins to surface from deep below it. Jones and crew stand in awe as a huge flying saucer, UFO, MOTHER SHIP is revealed. It creates a cyclone effect, as it begins to take off, swirling trees, boulders, parts of the temple and anything else that's not nailed down, around it. Finally it fly's off! Jones asks, “Where did it go, outer space?” He is quickly set straight, as his sagacious mentor explains, “No Indy, it's interdimensional.”

Now let's take a minute and walk through this. First, the implications are that the god's of the Mayans' were in fact Extraterrestrials. It's good that the producers and writers picked a dead religion, one that is basically extinct so they're not offending anyone by saying that that E.T. is god, or created the gods that 'primitive' man worshipped. But isn't this a step away from declaring that all the religions of the world were started and manipulated by E.T.? Is there an agenda that ties in with what I would call the coming great deception?

In my book Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural I quote from an author who believes that all the religions of the world were in fact started by E.T. His name is Barry Downing and his book is called The Bible and Flying Saucers.

"…But I very much suspect that the ascension cloud was the same UFO which led the Israelites through the Red Sea, gave Moses the commandments, carried Elijah into heaven, 'descended' like a dove at the baptism of Jesus, perhaps carried away bodily at the ascension. This was probably the same 'cloud', which brought two men to meet Jesus at the Mount of Transfiguration and probably the same UFO, which brought angels to the Shepherds at Christmas…"

So there you have it! Downing embraces, in a nutshell, what I would call the “Alien Gospel,” which is synonymous with the subtitle of my book The Coming Great Deception and the Luciferian End Game. Simply put, the “alien gospel” will reveal that the “aliens” created humankind by genetically manipulating primitive man (early humans) thousands of years ago; therefore, they are, in fact, our progenitors. Hence they will present the supposed missing link in human evolution. They will claim that they are responsible for genetically engineering the leap between ape and humans. This, of course, will dovetail neatly with Darwin's theory of evolution that has been taught now for over a century as a fact, not a theory.

The idea that aliens, or E. T. were directly involved in the miracles and /or supernatural events that are the foundations for the world's major religions will cause the great deception that will draw people away from what I believe is the truth of the Gospel - and replace it with a lie.

With the recent statement released by the Vatican announcing that E.T. is our “brother,” and we should embrace him coupled with the landing on Mars - and it's my opinion that they will find life there - and just today, the Drudge Report ran a story that announced a film of E.T. that would be shown this coming Friday in Denver, Colorado.

Is all of this leading up to full disclosure, of an extraterrestrial presence? Are we about to witness, what might be the most pivotal event in history?

You'll have to make up your own mind on the issue as to where you stand, but in my opinion, we are being set up for the greatest deception mankind has ever witnessed. In the words of Jesus…

…Even the elect would be deceived, if that were possible.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

TV Alert: Angels & Demons

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:04 am

Scarz,

As I type this I am watching the east coast feed of the History International channel. They are re-broadcasting that "Angels and Demons" program again tonight! Perhaps if you are quick enough you can catch this showing, or when it shows again for the west coast feed at 9PM Pacific Time.

It is a 2 hour show...from 5PM-7PM Pacific (the one I am watching now) and the 9PM-11PM later repeat.

Check it out or use the Tivo!
Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:10 pm

I didn't see your post Ray until this morning. Maybe I can find it on YouTube.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:24 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I didn't see your post Ray until this morning. Maybe I can find it on YouTube.

I Tivo'ed the 9PM showing. However, I have never tried to transfer from Tivo to my CD-RW on my laptop, but I could try it. If I can be successful I could send you a CD.

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:33 pm

Michael S. Heiser, Ph.D.

Recently named one of the 100 most influential people in ufology by FATE Magazine, Michael S. Heiser earned an M.A. and Ph.D. in Hebrew Bible and ancient Semitic Languages from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and an M.A. from the University of Pennsylvania (Ancient History).

Dr. Heiser has taught at the college level for more than 12 years, and has had a lifelong interest in occult and paranormal phenomena.

Religious Implications of SETI'S Success, Part 1

http://michaelsheiser.com/UFOReligions/ ... ss-part-1/

NOTE: I’ve criticized Davies before for muddled theological thinking, and this short statement does nothing to change my opinion. He ought to stick to physics, but at least he’s talking about the subject matter, which is more than I can say about most practicing Christians. For that he deserves kudos. My criticisms have come in a lecture I’ve given a number of times: “Can Christianity Accommodate and ET Reality?” Readers can click HERE for a video of my PowerPoint lecture — it’s just the slides, not the lecture.

Davies opens his comments with this statement:

Most surveys show that theologians and ministers of religion take a relaxed view of the possibility of extraterrestrials. They do not regard the prospect of contact as threatening to their belief systems. However, they are being dishonest. All the major world religions are strongly geocentric, indeed homocentric. Christianity is particularly vulnerable because of the unique position of Jesus Christ as God incarnate. Christians believe that Christ died specifically to save humankind. He did not die to save “little green men.”

Davies is right and wrong here. I’d agree that the major religions are geocentric, and that most theologians are being coy about the implications of ETI (ET intelligence). But his statement assumes that that Christianity’s teaching about the atonement somehow needs to include ETs, that some sort of doctrinal adjustment would have to be made in response to ETI. He’s wrong, largely because he (habitually it seems) equates spirituality with intelligence. The issue of the atonement concerns neither. Davies’ wording also implies that Christians might feel the need to view the incarnation differently, or that perhaps Christians might turn to viewing the ETs as gods, or on a par with God or Christ. Perhaps some who call themselves Christians might do one or more of these things, but anyone with an ounce of theological knowledge as it relates to Christianity wouldn’t feel compelled to do any of them. But maybe that’s a problem, since the Church these days isn’t exactly bulging with people who think carefully about their faith (or even want to).

Another statement shows the odd sort of way Davies defines spirituality and assumes that Christianity would follow suit:

It is reasonable to suppose that in advanced communities, genetic engineering would have been used to eliminate strongly criminal and antisocial behavior. In making contact with extraterrestrials, we would most likely be dealing with beings who are far in advance of us not only technologically and scientifically, but also, in the general sense, spiritually. Are we to suppose that humans are theologically favoured over and above these “saintly” beings?

Davies here equates the elimination of antisocial or criminal behavior with spirituality. That isn’t terribly coherent. So . . . the nicer or more law-abiding someone is the more spiritual they are? The notion that the absence of negative behavior makes one saintly is also specious. In Christian theology, holiness (”saintliness”) and spirituality have to do with submission to (really, love for) God. One can be sociable and have no criminal record and be completely indifferent to spiritual things-even the least common denominator Davies (and Oprah) are talking about. For Davies and Oprah (!), spirituality apparently means thinking about the cosmos and our place in it, or entertaining “big picture” questions that are not focused on the mundane aspects of life (and being nice and staying out of jail). I’d say those items are just one component of spirituality. Christian spirituality is much broader. The focus is God/Christ. Its aim to live in accord with the teachings of Jesus, and be submissive to those teachings-including the DOCTRINES that Jesus taught the apostles and they in turn disseminated. Davies and Oprah theology say nothing about doctrine, no doubt because doctrine distinguishes and separates Christians from other religions, say Islam or Buddhism.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:34 pm

Michael S. Heiser, Ph.D.

http://michaelsheiser.com/UFOReligions/ ... religions/

UFOs, ET's, and Religion, Part 1

If you’ve read the “Purpose” page on this blog, you know that the focus of this blog is the intersection of the UFO phenomenon (and its spin-off phenomenon, “alien” abduction) with religion. While my academic and personal background is Judeo-Christianity, I’m not going to restrict the discussion to only Judeo-Christian religion and the Bible. In a manner of speaking, though, I’m going to start there.

It’s been my experience that the vast majority of people involved in ufology (professionally or otherwise) understand that the UFO question is inherently religious. An answer to the question of whether we are alone in the universe or not is inseparable from our perception of the meaning and sanctity of human life and the nature of reality. If it turned out that there are intelligent aliens, humans would inevitably have to merge that information with the worldview they held prior to that information. They would have to process their old understanding of reality–which would include a view of God and God’s involvement in the world–in light of the new reality. Quite understandable . . . but simplistic.

This “processing of information” task in the wake of an ET revelation is what many people think of when they consider the relationship of religion to the UFO/ET question. We assume that the old information must be judged by the new. Personally, I see this kind of processing as having merit in the wake of an assured ET reality–something that we would need to do after we knew for sure that we weren’t alone. But what prior to such a revelation? Should we re-imagine, redefine, and re-articulate religion in response to something strange or terrifying, the nature of which we do NOT have certainty of? Should the old give way to a new that itself is unknown, undefined, and (perhaps deliberately) opaque? Personally, I don’t think so. Not only would I see doing this as inadvisable, I’d say it’s downright foolish. And yet this is what millions of people have been doing for quite a long time when it comes to religion and the UFO/ET question. Under the assumption that something seen in the sky or experienced firsthand “must be” alien, people have redefined reality against the backdrop of something that remains unprocessed. Yes, the sighting or experience may be real, but that doesn’t tell anyone what it was.

What this means is that we need a different kind of processing method for the data as they are right now. The method needs to avoid taking one hypothesis (that someone’s experience had alien causation) as THE way to understand the problem. The ETH can be on the table with everything else, but it is only one of many possibilities. An experience ought to be processed in light of all the possibilities. Yet so many people are predisposed toward one possibility.

For this reason, it’s advisable to be wary of anyone who would claim with certainty what UFOs are or are not, and what claims of ET encounters are or are not. Everything should be on the table. This is precisely the bone I wish to pick with people like Monsignor Corrado Balducci. In case you aren’t familiar with the name, Monsignor Corrado Balducci was an official Exorcist for Rome, former diplomat in the Papal Nunciature in Washington, DC, and past theologian member of the Vatican’s Congregation for the Propagation of the Faith. He is also supposedly an insider who has the attention of the Pope. Monsignor Balducci, now retired, is arguably the highest ranking Catholic official to publicly speak to the issue of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race. Balducci has insisted publicly (I know, having been at the X-Conference in 2005 where he said it) that UFOs and ETs have nothing to do with evil, the demonic realm, or the occult.

How does he know?

The short answer is, “he doesn’t.” Amazing how so many people in ufology hate arguments from authority (especially religious authority) have embraced Balducci, who offers nothing but that for his position. Balducci’s dogmatism on a matter that has not been proven to even be existent in our known reality simply goes to far. But worse than that, it shows an ignorance of the history of the UFO contactee and abductee phenomena. Had Msgr. Balducci bothered to get into the academic literature on this subject (and there’s a lot of it), he would never have made such a silly statement. There are dramatic points of correlation between what contactees and abductees say about their experience, and the information they were given by their contactors or abductors, and well-known occult movements, thinkers, and writings. Frankly, there is abundant evidence against what Balducci says. That evidence needs to become known in the UFO community so it becomes part of how the UFO/ET question is processed.

As solution to making this material known to the UFO community, I’m going to be taking readers through a series of scholarly works on UFOs and religion. I don’t know how long it’ll take, but that doesn’t matter. Virtually everyone in the UFO community is poorly informed when it comes to this kind of material. It’s time to raise the bar on how we process the problem.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Spirituality and the Paranormal