Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

A spiritual perspective on phenomenon

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:34 pm

And yet this is what millions of people have been doing for quite a long time when it comes to religion and the UFO/ET question. Under the assumption that something seen in the sky or experienced firsthand “must be” alien, people have redefined reality against the backdrop of something that remains unprocessed.


Exopolitics, anyone?

Good stuff Scarz. Thanks for sharing.
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA


Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:35 pm

I agree - thanks for sharing Scarz.

I think as the scammers move forward with newer ufology hoaxed "releases" - we'll see this thread become more and more relevant.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby ScaRZ » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:16 pm

Tom Horn talks with GeorgeAnne Hughes about the supernatural, and how biotechnology might open doorways into other dimensions where spirits exist.

http://media.podcastingmanager.com/4461 ... ioTech.mp3
Image
User avatar
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby ScaRZ » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:18 pm

David Flynn talks to George Noorey about evidence of a prehistoric civilization he discovered near Lake Titicaca in Bolivia with satellite imagery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuMLudVl_A0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUEmJiUe ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncXbC4f7 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUKZGbr0 ... re=related


Inca legend says cities were built by giants, destroyed in flood
http://www.officialdisclosure.com/discovery.htm

The size and scope of David Flynn's Teohuanaco discovery simply surpasses comprehension. Mammoth traces of intelligence carved in stone and covering hundreds of square miles. For those who understand what they are seeing here for the first time, this could indeed be the strongest evidence ever found of prehistoric engineering by those who were known and feared throughout the ancient world as gods.
~ Thomas Horn

http://www.officialdisclosure.com/giants.htm
Image
User avatar
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby ScaRZ » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:20 pm

During the fabled "First Time, Zep Tepi, when the gods ruled in their country: they said it was a golden age during which the waters of the abyss receded, the primordial darkness was banished, and humanity, emerging into the light, was offered the gifts of civilization. They spoke also of intermediaries between gods and men - the Urshu, a category of lesser divinities whose title meant 'the Watchers'. And they preserved particularly vivid recollections of the gods themselves, puissant and beautiful beings called the Neteru who lived on earth with humankind and exercised their sovereignty from Heliopolis and other sanctuaries up and down the Nile. Some of these Neteru were male and some female but all possessed a range of supernatural powers which included the ability to appear, at will, as men or women, or as animals, birds, reptiles, trees or plants. Paradoxically, their words and deeds seem to have reflected human passions and preoccupations. Likewise, although they were portrayed as stronger and more intelligent than humans, it was believed that they could grow sick - or even die, or be killed - under certain circumstance."
- Graham Hanthingy, Fingerprints of the Gods

"They had come to Egypt, the Egyptians wrote, from Ta-Ur, the 'Far/Foreign Land,' whose name Ur meant 'oldest' but could have also been the actual place name - a place will known from Mesopotamian and biblical records: the ancient city of Ur in southern Mesopotamia. And the straits of the Red Sea, which connected Mesopotamia and Egypt, were called Ta-Neter, the 'Place of the Gods,' the passage by which they had come to Egypt. That the earliest gods did come from the biblical lands of Shem is additionally borne out by the puzzling fact that the names of these olden gods were of 'Semitic' (Akkadian) derivation. Thus Ptah, which had no meaning in Egyptian, meant 'he who fashioned things by carving and opening up' in the Semitic tongues."
- Zecharia Sitchin, The Wars of Gods and Men

"The Legend of Votan, who had built the first city that was the cradle of Mesoamerican civilization, was written down by Spanish chroniclers from oral Mayan traditions. The emblem of Votan, they recorded, was the serpent; 'he was a descendant of the Guardians, of the race of Can'. 'Guardians' was the meaning of the Egyptian term Neteru (i.e., 'gods'). Can, studies such as that by Zelia Nuttal (Papers of the Peabody Museum) have suggested was a variant of Canaan who was (according to the Bible) a member of the Hamitic peoples of Africa and a brother-nation of the Egyptians."
- Zecharia Sitchin, When Time Began

"The Watchers were "a specific race of divine beings known in Hebrew as nun resh 'ayin, 'irin' (resh 'ayin, 'ir' in singular), meaning 'those who watch' or 'those who are awake', which is translated into Greek as Egrhgoroi egregoris or grigori, meaning 'watchers'. These Watchers feature in the main within the pages of pseudepigraphal and apocryphal works of Jewish origin, such as the Book of Enoch and the Book of Jubilees. Their progeny, according to Hebrew tradition, are named as nephilim, a Hebrew word meaning 'those who have fallen' or 'the fallen ones', translated into Greek as gigantez, gigantes, or 'giants' - a monstrous race featured in the Theogony of the hellenic writer Hesiod (c. 907 BC)."
- Andrew Collins, From the Ashes of Angels - The Forbidden Legacy of a Fallen Race (1996) p. 3

A race of magnificent but frightfully depraved creatures, giants in intellect and stature, were the products of these unnatural marriages, and they, with despotic cruelty, aided their sires in the subversion of the world. The story of the crimes and abominations which prevailed would be too shocking for your ears. The worshipers of God struggled in vain to stem the tide of diabolical iniquity. Those who resisted the imperious will of these Devas (Fallen Angels-Watchers) or the Darvands (Giants-Nephilim) their children, were disabled or put to death. -Angels and Women-1878 J. G. Smith published as a Novel titled Seola-Revised by a Bible Student in 1924.......The author is unknown......... The revisor of this book is of the opinion that the original manuscript was dictated to the woman who wrote it by one of the fallen angels who desired to return to divine favor.
Angels and Women, 1924 p. 5
Image
User avatar
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby Chorlton » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:34 am

They're Justified, and they're Ancient, And they drive an ice cream van.
They're Justified and they're Ancient, With still no master plan.
The last train left an hour ago, They were singing "All aboard"
All bound for Mu Mu Land,
Then someone starting screaming "Turn up the Strobe"


The KLF featuring Tammy Wynette

What this shows is that anyone can write and post any story they like, its the individual, the readr who either believes it or tosses it away as dreamland.
They are simply stories, nothing more nothing less.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby ScaRZ » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:09 pm

Chorlton....After reading tons of your post I've come to the conclusion that you are the most negative person I've ever known. Anyone who doesn't fit in your little mold of thinking has nothing of value to bring to the table.
Image
User avatar
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:55 pm

Coming into this in the last few pages is probably a mistake I'll regret but.....

What ScaRZ has presented (in the last couple of pages) is very consistent with what I've come to see as being central to a very focused effort in paradigm-shifting.

What I see going on is a massive attempt to move humanity to a 'new school of thought' as it relates to the origins of man. And that 'new school of thought' has a consistent theme that aligns with 'The NINE', as i've come to understand it. And much research has been done in this area and is published here.

What I also see is that no matter where one stands on the God question, one's approach to researching anything related to it is always clouded with one's own underlying belief system. It is simply our all-too-human nature.

It is also why I tend to stay away for reading anyone else's interpretation of anything without clearly acknowledging first and foremost in my own mind that that is all it really is.

The fundamental question humanity has tried to answer in each culture and generation is "why"? Why are we here? And as is wont for us all-too-human types, if an answer to that question appears to be embraced by a critical mass of us.... there most of us go.

I admire ScaRZ for the path he is following.... it is always good to be open minded and consider all possibilities.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby ryguy » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:50 pm

Shawnna wrote:The fundamental question humanity has tried to answer in each culture and generation is "why"? Why are we here? And as is wont for us all-too-human types, if an answer to that question appears to be embraced by a critical mass of us.... there most of us go.

I admire ScaRZ for the path he is following.... it is always good to be open minded and consider all possibilities.


I'm not sure if it's so much whether the answer is embraced by a critical mass, but instead whether it's embraced by those around us that we admire. For example, I think all it takes for someone to convince themselves that something they believe is true (regarding something as unprovable as the existence of god, or the spirit world - or belief in the lack thereof) is for enough people in our their life to embrace the same belief. This reinforces that belief. As you know, this is the psychology of group-think.

The internet, of course, makes it much easier for people to find others who share their particular beliefs - and help to reinforce those beliefs - whether they are considered mainstream or not.

I admire Scarz as well, not only because he draws many years of research into his interpretations here, but also because he'll be the first to state that he could be wrong and likes to get serious insight from others. He's one of the few people I've ever met (especially of people I've met online) who are humble enough to say that right up front.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:46 pm

ScaRZ,

ScaRZ wrote:Chorlton....After reading tons of your post I've come to the conclusion that you are the most negative person I've ever known. Anyone who doesn't fit in your little mold of thinking has nothing of value to bring to the table.


I'm not so sure I would agree, but that may just be me... I would note that nowhere in his reply did Chorlton insult you, call you any sort of name, or "get personal". He was merely stating how some people look at this stuff. It is a valid opinion, even if you do not agree with it. Chorlton certainly has an "edge" about him, but I do not think I have ever seen him "cross the line" into an area of personal attacks unless/until someone else has "gone there" against him.

At the same time, I would remind Chorlton that this forum area is one where the RU mods have (necessarily) suspended the "evidence requirement" in deference to the simple fact that people have beliefs about spirituality, religion, and God. This has been admitted-to several times in this forum area. So whether or not anyone particularly "agrees", I do not see ScaRZ acting anywhere near the level of a Zorgon, Lear, or Gridkeeper. ScaRZ does not argue with posters about the veracity of what he shares. He merely shares. In that aspect alone, he gets my respect because he does NOT descend to the level of a Lear who tries to one-up people who disagree with him.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby Chorlton » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:39 am

ScaRZ wrote:Chorlton....After reading tons of your post I've come to the conclusion that you are the most negative person I've ever known. Anyone who doesn't fit in your little mold of thinking has nothing of value to bring to the table.


I would suggest you look at your own post. A forum is an exchange of views, of ideas.
You post a long line of stories. Thats all they are. They arent evidence or proof of anything, they are stories, anecdotes and the like. How do you know you are interpretting correctly what the author wrote and are simply reposting them with your interpretations thrown in?
Different people see, read, and understand things many many different ways dependant on many things. A simple example of this was an enormous discussion I had with a chap in a pub anout the 1812 Overture. We both heard the same thing but translated it completely differently in our seperate heads.
Same with your stories. I would go as far as to say you are far more negative than I, Your ideas seem pretty much fixed whereas I am open to be convinced by anyone of anything should they provide enough evidence.
Stories and anecdotes, including the Bible arent proof or evidence.
Sorry I dont fit into your little mold of what is right and wrong.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby Chorlton » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:49 am

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:ScaRZ,

At the same time, I would remind Chorlton that this forum area is one where the RU mods have (necessarily) suspended the "evidence requirement" in deference to the simple fact that people have beliefs about spirituality, religion, and God. This has been admitted-to several times in this forum area. So whether or not anyone particularly "agrees", I do not see ScaRZ acting anywhere near the level of a Zorgon, Lear, or Gridkeeper. ScaRZ does not argue with posters about the veracity of what he shares. He merely shares. In that aspect alone, he gets my respect because he does NOT descend to the level of a Lear who tries to one-up people who disagree with him.

Ray

Yep I see that Ray. But, as from my post above. Different people can see the same thing in a completely opposite way. Stories and the Bible are prime examples of this. Im not trampling on anyones beliefs (I got caned for that earlier), what I just want to point out is that not everyone thinks the same or to that point sees or hears the same.
A post consisting of nothing but quotes from others I see as negative. Argue or discuss the points those quotes made but dont just throw them out and sit back and say "There you are" That does nothing, achieves nothing.
Music is something that can be interpretted in a multitude of ways. A simple chord can make one person feel sad or express sadness yet another can see that chord (most diminished chords) as something completely different.
I abhor doctrine and what follows is that I abhor religion because it is used by the few to control the many.
My original post (which went over Scarz's head) was meant to be slighlty humorous along with being an example of interpretation. Ill try not to be so smart arsed next time. I'll Keep it simple.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby ryguy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:49 pm

Chorlton - if we shouldn't put compelling quotes that others have written which we find intriguing or compelling and hope that others can read and enjoy...

Then for the same reason we shouldn't publicly play beautiful or compelling music that others have written which we hope that others can listen to and enjoy for the same reasons we do? Just because we can't sing or play music - does that mean we shouldn't be allowed to share music with others that we consider to be beautiful?

You may hate the music (picture me blasting rap across this forum for the "enjoyment" of others) - but does that give you the right to force me to turn off the music?

I understand that you abhor particular beliefs. My brother is an atheist to the point where a priest once went to shake his hand, and he refused. I was standing right there as was the rest of the family. I understand your position regarding dogmatic beliefs. However beliefs regarding things of which no clear evidence exists yet (for either side) requires a slightly less pragmatic approach than we use with other topics where the ideas can clearly be tested in a cut-and-dry manner (such as a claim that I've got an alien in my garage).

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:26 pm

I do my best to try and find what others say on this subject. Much of it I agree with but much of it I don't. They aren't here at RU to respond if I have a question to ask or point out where I disagree. I try and let everyone judge for themselves by the subject matter. I'm not here to make fun of someone because they don't fit in my little box.

This is a thread about all parts of the subject matter of the spirit world. What good is having a thread on this subject matter if you can't touch it in all areas? I'm here to share not only what I believe on this subject but other views that are of a spiritual nature. I hate it when people boast of themselves like they are a god. I do my best to never post articles or quotes from anyone close to that nature.

I love hearing other views on this subject matter and have learned much from them. What I don't get anything out of is when it turns to arguing and people making fun of others beliefs or non-beliefs. In my opinion,and I'm being totally honest it's very difficult to respond to an atheist on a subject of Angels,Demons and the Spirit World without it turning into a competition. I'm not here to flex my spiritual muscles and attempt to make someone look like a fool. All that would do is make me the fool.

I've learned one thing in this life and that's the fact that I can't force someone's feet into my shoes. Even when my shoes appear a perfect fit for someone,"Does that mean the style,color or comfort is a perfect fit for them?"
Image
User avatar
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:35 pm

ryguy wrote: (such as a claim that I've got an alien in my garage)


Is THAT where that little bugger got off to??? Seems I misplaced mine (I keep mine in my liquor cabinet...I know, bad decision!) and now he runs off to live at Ryan's house! :mrgreen:

I understand that you abhor particular beliefs. My brother is an atheist to the point where a priest once went to shake his hand, and he refused. I was standing right there as was the rest of the family. I understand your position regarding dogmatic beliefs. However beliefs regarding things of which no clear evidence exists yet (for either side) requires a slightly less pragmatic approach than we use with other topics where the ideas can clearly be tested in a cut-and-dry manner.


Yep, I agree. And as Ryan knows there are certain belief systems where I would side more with Chorlton than others. We disagree and we both acknowledge that it is about belief, not necessarily proof. I totally agree with Chorlton that religion is a man-made device for control. And I also agree that some of the stuff ScaRZ posts may be more entertaining than truly informative. But it's all good, and as I point out he is certainly not acting like a Lear, Gridkeeper, etc. I'm just hoping we can keep it civil (and that goes to both ScaRZ and Chorlton) because I like you both and wouldn't want to see a blow-up over this kind of sharing of info.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Spirituality and the Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron