Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

A spiritual perspective on phenomenon

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby ryguy » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:54 pm

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/bfm07.htm

For a while, Ron shared a room with Nieson Himmel, a young reporter who had also met Parsons through a shared interest in science fiction. Perhaps because of the inbred scepticism of newspapermen, Himmel was less impressed than most by his new room-mate: 'I can't stand phoneys and to me he was so obviously a phoney, a real con man. But he was certainly not a dummy. He was very sharp and quick, a fascinating story-teller, and he could charm the s^~t out of anybody. He talked interminably about his war experiences and seemed to have been everywhere. Once he said he was on Admiral Halsey's staff. I called a friend who worked with Halsey and my friend said "s^~t, I've never heard of him."

'I was not one of his favourite people because I liked to try and trip him up. One time he told a story about how he was walking down a corridor in the British Museum when he was suddenly grabbed by three scientists who dragged him into an office and began measuring his skull because it was such a perfect shape. I said, "Gee, Ron, that's a great story - didn't I read it in George Bernard Shaw?" Another time he said he was in the Aleutians in command of a destroyer and a polar bear jumped from an ice floe onto his ship and chased everyone around. I recognized it as an old, old folklore story that goes way back.

'He was always broke and trying to borrow money. That was another reason he didn't like me - I would never lend him a cent. Whenever he was talking about being hard up he often used to say that he thought the easiest way to make money would be to start a religion.'[9]

Nieson Himmel was obviously our kind of guy... lol

Ron reminds me of someone too....can't quite put my finger on it.... :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm

Thanks for another good article, Scarz:

This article has its good points and its questionable points (at least in my view). I, for one, have always known that Hubbard ripped-off all his ideas from Crowley and gnostic thought. The greatest sin is portraying himself as "source" and the ONLY source without giving one bit of credit to where this came from (Crowley NEVER did that, and always showed the genesis of his material when it was not original).

Anyone who has (unbiasedly) studied gnosticism, Crowley, OTO, and especially the Tree Of Life would recognize that Hubbard's "Bridge to Clear" which is a mainstay of Scientology is nothing more than a disguised Tree Of Life. Gnostics have, for centuries, taught the TOL and that our spiritual journey begins in this physical realm (Malkuth-10) and we must actively "climb the tree" back to God (who is actually BEYOND Kether-1). Scientology is clearly just repackaged and ripped-off gnostic teachings. No doubt about it.

Where I have issues with how this author portrays gnosticism is where he speaks of it as if it is a fully codified "religion" like Christianity or Judaism or another similar form. It is not. For example:

First, an explanation of what gnosticism is. It is an old religious philosophy with Platonic roots. Basically, gnostics believe that we as humans are "outsiders" to this material universe.

Not all gnostics, and I would hazard to guess not even most gnostics believe we are "outsiders". Trying to codify gnostics as all believing exactly the same thing is an exercise that is always doomed to failure, because the primary element of gnostic thought is GNOSIS - KNOWLEDGE - KNOWING. It is well understood in gnostic circles that the purpose of living a material life is because no one can "tell you" about spiritual knowledge... you must EXPERIENCE things as you go along in life to instill the deep "knowing" about how things work. This is how one progresses up the Tree. The gnostic path is understood to be a highly personal journey. Yes, we can and are encouraged to share knowledge with others, but the soul does not really resonate with "truth" about one's spiritual journey until it resides within you...as gnosis - knowing. Indeed, this has direct implications and similarities to a lot of Christian thought in terms of "internalizing" the message of Christ.

Now here is where I have the biggest problem with the writer's bias:

There is a need for someone to bring this gnosis or knowledge to mankind:
It follows that this divine reality cannot be known through the ordinary faculties of the mind. Illumination, revelation, the intervention of a celestial mediator is required. He descends from above to call the Gnostic, to rouse him from earthly sleep and drunkenness, to take him back to his divine homeland.

This is definitely NOT true of all gnostics! The vast majority of traditions I have studied teach that the "call" comes from WITHIN THE SELF!

As with Christianity today, there were many sects of gnosticism. The most famous gnostics were those that took the basic ideas of Christianity and mixed them into their own otherworldly theories. One of the most dangerous enemies of the early church were the Christian gnostic movement, for it greatly distorted the essential message of Christ and his followers while using similar terminology. The early church fathers, such as Clement of Alexandria and Tertullian, spent much of their time speaking out against gnosticism.

This is revisionism at its worst. Those "early church fathers" are also the ones who had a vested interest in the "Mary Magdalene as a prostitute" story! To be fair, while one can take the view that the gnostics "took the ideas of Christianity" and mixed it into their own beliefs, one can also take the view that gnostic ideas were PART OF what Christ actually taught, and it was the "early church fathers" that excised this knowledge from canon because it "allowed people to think for themselves." Hence, the apocryphal texts. The actions to dismiss these texts and prevent them from becoming part of Church Canon is spiritual censorship! It is about control of the flock... just like EVERY OTHER major body of religion. This is a major problem I have with the Catholic Church (one of several) in that it reinforces that mankind cannot be "saved" without the Church. And it is what has lead to ensuring the Catholic Church is one of the richest social organizations on the face of the earth.

Scientology is gnostic, which has been seen from almost the beginning of Christianity to be a great threat to correct Christian dogma (see the Ante-Nicene Fathers writings, for example),

"correct Christian dogma" pretty much says it all. It brings up another problem I have with SOME (not all) Catholics. It is fine to believe you've "got the right answer" but many Catholics hold the view that if you are not following the Catholic faith that you've "got it wrong" and that you will "burn in hell" for believing the wrong thing. The reality of the Christian dogma is that it was established by a bunch of people who were (admittedly) seeking to undermine the Roman political system... and this they did, handily, as is obvious. To think that the censorship involved in constructing the Canon did not have some (many!) political overtones and motivations is to close one's mind to how mankind operates politically in all matters. One only need to look at how the Canon diminishes the role of women to understand the political motivations are there, and are a nasty relic of a chavanistic age.

and it requires the belief in reincarnation, which is foreign to Christian thought.

Gnosticism does NOT "require" belief in anything. Again, it is about KNOWING. There is no person or body of people who "sanctions" gnostics. There is no one saying "you must believe this to be one of us". Gnosticism is a WAY, not a "members only" organized religion. It is a means to an end, not a dues-paying club. Many gnostics, through scientific study, have come to KNOW that in the material universe things (matter) are re-cycled continuously. When we come to KNOW the process-based universe it becomes a natural extention to KNOW that the same recycling is going on at the process (information-based) level of existence. But there is no requiement for a gnostic to "believe" this.

More on this in the other thread...
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:42 pm

This is for those who've not heard much of Aleister Crowley - from popsubculture.com's "Biography Project":

Judge for yourself:

-----

Aleister Crowley was born October 12th, 1875 at 36 Clarendon Square, Leamington, Warwickshire, England as Edward Alexander Crowley into a wealthy and religious family at the height of the Victorian era. Crowley despised and rebelled against his family at every turn, even renaming himself 'Aleister' to avoid sharing the same first name as his father, who passed away when Crowley was 11.

Like many naughty young boys, Aleister entertained himself through several activities, notably creating a "homemade firework" with which he nearly killed himself, as well as torturing a cat in several horrible ways to test the "nine lives" theory. He dispensed of his virginity at age 14 with the help of a maid. At 17, he contracted gonorrhea with the help of a street walker.

Crowley went on to attend Cambridge University, where he apparently studied alpine climbing, living in the manner of the privileged aristocracy and having a great deal of sex with both men and women. He also began working in the Diplomatic Service, but as Crowley himself said "the fame of an ambassador rarely outlives a century", and Crowley wished to make a greater imprint on the world.

Having had this epiphany, he began searching for more lasting pursuits and in 1898, at age 23, Crowley began his path of magical enlightenment by joining The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Led by Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers other members included such notables such as William Butler Yeats, Maud Gonne, Constance Wilde, (the wife of Oscar Wilde), Arthur Machen, Moina Bergson, Arthur Edward Waite, Florence Farr, Algernon Blackwood and possibly, though records for their membership are shaky, Sax Rohmer and Bram Stoker.

The Golden Dawn's contribution to the Western Magical Tradition is definitely worth noting, because it was their synthesis of the Kabbalah, alchemy, tarot, astrology, divination, numerology, Masonic symbolism, and ritual magic into one coherent and logical system which led them to influence countless occult organizations to come. Mathers adapted the system of magic outlined by Eliphas Levi, and through Levi, the spiritual ancestry of the Golden Dawn was traced to the Rosicrucian Brotherhood and from there, through the Kabbalah to Ancient Egypt. Mathers' authority was held in part by his link to the "Secret Chiefs", the "true leaders" of the Order, with whom Mathers could communicate with only through metaphysical means.

Adopting the magical name Frater 'Perdurabo', Latin for "I Will Endure", Crowley advanced quickly through the ranks of the Golden Dawn, initially studying under Alan Bennett, who was Mathers' spiritual heir. Bennett left England in 1899 for health reasons, moving to Ceylon, what it now Sri Lanka, where he joined a buddhist monastery. Unfortunately, Crowley, left to his own devices, managed to severely fragment the order through sheer force of personality. In 1900, he completed the studies necessary in order to obtain the rank of Adeptus Minor, however the London controllers of the Order, disapproving of Crowley's homosexual dabblings, refused to advance him. Crowley travelled to Paris, where Mathers himself performed the ceremony, which only served to further outrage the London members.

The ensuing uproar caused several of the London members to resign, and Mathers was eventually expelled from the Order, specifically on the grounds that he had put its authority into jeopardy by revealing his suspicions that the founding documents linking them to an older occult order in Germany had been forged by another member (which they had been). Crowley attempted to obtain possession of the Order's property on behalf of Mathers, interrupting one of their rituals in full Highland regalia, wearing a black hood. As with any serious dispute between occultists, astral attacks ensued. Crowley reported that the rebels directed hostile magic against him as evidenced by the fact that his rubber raincoat burst spontaneously into flames and he found himself in a "furious temper" for no reason, so extreme that horses ran away in fear at the sight of him. In the end, however, it was the police who resolved the matter.

Crowley was expelled from the Golden Dawn, only 2 years after joining, chiefly through the efforts of William Butler Yeats, who reportedly did not approve of Crowley's magical methods.

Crowley, understandably tired of all the fighting, chose to travel the world, visiting Mexico, India, France, Ceylon, where he reunited with Alan Bennett and studied Yoga. He also married Rose Kelly, later revealed to be clairvoyant, travelling with her to Egypt.

In fact it was in Egypt, in March of 1904, that Crowley had the most important experience of his life. Crowley had been trying for several years to contact his Holy Guardian Angel using the methods described in The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage with no success. However it was in Cairo that Crowley finally encountered an entity known as Aiwass, whom Crowley believed was his Holy Guardian Angel.

According to Crowley's own account, while (unsuccessfully) trying to summon sylphs for his wife's amusement, she began to receive a very powerful psychic message from the Ancient Egyptian god Horus.

Skeptical of his wife's sudden clairvoyancy, Crowley demanded answers to a series of questions from her, of which she had no possible prior knowledge. Upon answering all things correctly, he took her to a museum, and after passing several images of Horus (which the still skeptical Crowley reports, he "noted with silent glee"), she pointed across the room to a stele which could not be clearly seen from where they stood. When they examined the stele (now referred to as the Stele of Revealing, it was painted with the image of Horus, and to Crowley's further conviction, it was labelled as item number 666 in the museum catalog.

Crowley had himself adopted 666 as his personal moniker in rebellion to his religious upbringing many years before. After invoking Horus, Crowley made his fateful breakthrough. For three days Crowley took dictation from the entity identifying itself as Aiwass, the resulting text, Liber AL vel Legis, became what is now known as The Book of the Law.

This book was to become the central core of Crowley's philosophy. Crowley was named the Prophet of a New Aeon which would end the Age of Osiris and usher in the Age of Horus, a signal that a new era had begun for mankind, and that the old religions were to be swept aside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 3 key philosophical ideas outlined in the book are:

Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law

Love Is The Law, Love Under Will

Every Man And Every Woman Is A Star

Interpretation of what "Do What Thou Wilt..." in contemporary times seems to have deteriorated into "do whatever you want...", however it seems clear that the meaning was more along the lines of 'doing that which your higher self dictates'. The higher self, or "Will" is present in all of enlightened people. In order to follow your "Will", one must know oneself. And self knowledge is the central basis of most successful philosophies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the encounter with Aiwass, in typical grandiose fashion, Mathers received a letter announcing that the Equinox of the Gods had come, and that Crowley had forged a new link with the Secret Chiefs, thus making him the supreme magical authority. This naturally resulted in a magical duel, which Crowley seems to have eventually won.

According to Crowley, Mathers reportedly sent one of his followers, a vampire, to him. She appeared to him in the guise of a "young woman of bewitching beauty", but was able to defeat her, and she was "transformed into hag of sixty, bent and decrepit". Mathers then sent a "current of evil" which struck Crowley's bloodhounds dead and caused his servants to fall ill. Crowley retaliated by summoning up the forces of the demon Beelzebub and his 49 attendant fiends. Following this effort, Mathers' magical assaults on Crowley ceased. Years later, when Mathers passed away of influenza, many felt that Crowley had murdered him with magic.

It is not clear why shortly after his encounter with Aiwass and his battle with Mathers, Crowley seems to have lost interest in things magical for several years. In 1905, he was part of an ill-fated expedition to climb a Himalayan mountain peak, in which several members of the party died. He spent several years travelling through China, Canada and the United States, with and without his wife and child. It was not until his return from the United States that he found out that his daughter Lola Zaza had died from typhus in Rangoon, India.

In 1907, Crowley formed the Argenteum Astrum, the Order of the Silver Star, a magical organization centered around his re-discovered Book of the Law manuscript. In 1909 he began publishing the Equinox, a biannual publication arriving on the vernal and autumnal equinoxes, the official organ of the A:. A:., the majority of the writing contributed by Crowley himself.

In 1909, Crowley divorced his wife, on the grounds of her alcoholism. The divorce enabled Crowley to indulge in his passions for magick, drugs, and women unchecked by the constraints of married life.

It might be interesting to note at this point that Crowley believed himself to be the reincarnation of the occultist Eliphas Levi who died the same year that Crowley was born. He had also determined that his past lives had included Count Cagliostro, an 18th century occultist, founder of 'Egyptian Rite Masonry', Alexander VI, the notorious Borgia Pope, and Edward Kelley (who along with John Dee were the Elizabethan court magicians who invented, err, deciphered Enochian, the language of the angels.)

In 1910, Crowley was contacted by the head of a German magical order known as the Ordo Templi Orientis, often referred to as the OTO, (alternately translated as either "the Order of the Templars of the East" and "the Order of the Temple of the Orient" in a variety of sources.) The OTO accused Crowley of having published the secret of their IXth degree. Crowley was mystified until a conversation revealed that a passage he published led the OTO to assume that Crowley was involved in sex magick which they used in their rituals. He join the order shortly thereafter, and in 1912, became the head of the English speaking branch of the Order.

In 1916, while living near Bristol, New Hampshire Crowley promoted himself to the rank of Magus through a ceremony of his own devising. According to Richard Cavendish, in History of Magic and The Powers of Evil in Western Religion, Magic, and Folk Belief (both currently out of print), this involved baptizing a toad as Jesus of Nazareth, then crucifying it. I've been chided by several acquaintances who are involved with the OTO for citing this "utter fabrication".

Crowley waited out the first World War in the United States, publishing a fair amount of Anti-British propaganda. He later claimed that the writing done supporting the German side was done satirically, however this did little to improve his already festering public image.

After the war, Crowley had a daughter, Poupee, with Leah Hirsig (AKA The Scarlet Woman), and in 1920 he set up the notorious Abbey of Thelema in Sicily.

The Abbey, however, was an "unsanitary hovel". Crowley's addiction to both heroin and cocaine raged out of control. The Abbey was the setting for Diary of a Drug Fiend, Crowley's hopeful novel about a couple struggling to free themselves of their drug addiction. Sadly, the truth was much more grim. Poupee died there, while Crowley was travelling between London, Paris and the Abbey. It was when one of the Crowley's undergraduates Raoul Loveday died from drinking impure water, that the Abbey's fate was finally sealed. Loveday's wife Betty May went back to England and sold her story to the London tabloid newspaper The Sunday Express.

The papers were filled with reports of black magic rituals and other scandalous acts allegedly performed at the Abbey. These reports came during the same time as the rise of the Mussolini regime and Crowley was quickly expelled from Sicily in 1923.

In 1925 he was elected World Head of the O.T.O., and 1929 saw the publication of his seminal work Magick: In Theory and in Practice.

In 1955, Kenneth Anger shot the documentary Thelema Abbey at the Abbey, which had been exorcised after Crowley's departure, painstakingly exposing the whitewashed walls to reveal paintings and other physical evidence of Crowley's occult activities.

After his expulsion from Italy, Crowley's life took a turn for the worse. His reputation as "The Wickedest Man In The World" was now more than ever playing against him. Unable to find a reliable publisher for his writing, or for that matter, a reliable place of residence, he spent the remaining years as a wanderer, still addicted to heroin, desperately in need of both disciples and money.

Aleister Crowley died December 1st, 1947 at age 72. His last words are often reported to be "I am perplexed", though since he died alone, this is patently false.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:23 am

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:Gnosticism does NOT "require" belief in anything. Again, it is about KNOWING. There is no person or body of people who "sanctions" gnostics. There is no one saying "you must believe this to be one of us". Gnosticism is a WAY, not a "members only" organized religion. It is a means to an end, not a dues-paying club. Many gnostics, through scientific study, have come to KNOW that in the material universe things (matter) are re-cycled continuously. When we come to KNOW the process-based universe it becomes a natural extention to KNOW that the same recycling is going on at the process (information-based) level of existence. But there is no requiement for a gnostic to "believe" this.

Well put Ray, at least that’s the form of Gnosticism *I* “subscribe” to. :)

[If anybody asks me about my “religion” I just keep it simple and say “I have my own relationship with God.”]

As I’ve said before I think the jury’s still out on whether or not the Universe as a whole recycles itself or eventually comes to a grinding halt (a mind bender either way for sure) but other than that I think that’s pretty much it. I’m glad you said something… I was going to say I don’t know what form of Gnosticism that article was talking about. Perhaps some archaic offshoot from early Christianity? Bizarre.

I’ll post some Gnostic stuff I find interesting in the other thread when I get a chance.

AD

[edit to add...]

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:Anyone who has (unbiasedly) studied gnosticism, Crowley, OTO, and especially the Tree Of Life would recognize that Hubbard's "Bridge to Clear" which is a mainstay of Scientology is nothing more than a disguised Tree Of Life.

OK but where does the Big Secret (tm) about us being the descendents/prisoners of a Reptilian race of aliens that you learn after you become “clear” and then (beyond that) finally get to the highest “level” of Scientology (having spent your entire life savings) fit into all of this? ;)

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:Gnostics have, for centuries, taught the TOL and that our spiritual journey begins in this physical realm (Malkuth-10) and we must actively "climb the tree" back to God (who is actually BEYOND Kether-1). Scientology is clearly just repackaged and ripped-off gnostic teachings. No doubt about it.

I don’t see the connection of Gnosticism to Scientology or of Gnosticism to the Tree of Life for that matter but maybe that’s just me... I must admit I haven’t studied Crowley (the article Ry posted pretty much tells me all I need to know I think), OTO (?) or the TOL (other than what you’ve presented here).

No offense but contrary to the basic principals of Gnosticism (as I understand them) the TOL just seems too formalized to me (i.e. like a religion) and my eyes start to glaze over trying to understand it… as they do with the Gnostic traditions of Myths. :) I was unaware that Gnostics have taught the TOL for centuries. Perhaps you could provide some references and expand on this more in the TOL thread?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:16 am

I should point out that while I have studied the works of Crowley, and the largers works of the OTO and A:. A:. groups, this does not mean I consider Crowley to be a "model" individual that anyone should model their life after!

And as I have said many times before, I do not pay attention to the "highly mystical" aspects of these societies, and feel they are of limited value, unless they can be shown to have direct correspondences to scientific phenomena.

The reason I reject (and detest) Hubbard and his works is because he never admitted that he was NOT the "source" of his material, and that it indeed was "warmed-over" concepts from many mystical traditions that came before.

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:58 am

Ray, you (and others) may find this lengthy expose (that includes some unprecedented insider access) in Rolling Stone on Scientology interesting if you haven’t read it already...

Inside Scientology
Unlocking the complex code of America's most mysterious religion
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/st ... cientology

Some select quotes...

Scientology is also America's most controversial religion: widely derided, but little understood. It is rooted in elements of Buddhism, Hinduism and a number of Western philosophies, including aspects of Christianity. The French sociologist Regis Dericquebourg, an expert in comparative religions, explains Scientology's belief system as one of "regressive utopia," in which man seeks to return to a once-perfect state through a variety of meticulous, and rigorous, processes intended to put him in touch with his primordial spirit. These processes are highly controlled, and, at the advanced levels, highly secretive. Critics of the church point out that Scientology, unique among religions, withholds key aspects of its central theology from all but its most exalted followers. To those in the mainstream, this would be akin to the Catholic Church refusing to tell all but a select number of the faithful that Jesus Christ died for their sins.

In June of last year, I set out to discover Scientology, an undertaking that would take nearly nine months. A closed faith that has often been hostile to journalistic inquiry, the church initially offered no help on this story; most of my research was done without its assistance and involved dozens of interviews with both current and former Scientologists, as well as academic researchers who have studied the group. Ultimately, however, the church decided to cooperate and gave me unprecedented access to its officials, social programs and key religious headquarters. What I found was a faith that is at once mainstream and marginal -- a religious community known for its Hollywood members but run by a uniformed sect of believers who rarely, if ever, appear in the public eye. It is an insular society -- one that exists, to a large degree, as something of a parallel universe to the secular world, with its own nomenclature and ethical code, and, most daunting to those who break its rules, its own rigorously enforced justice system.

And their secret is (for those who don’t watch South Park lol)?

Scientologists must be "invited" to do OT III. Beforehand, they are put through an intensive auditing process to verify that they are ready. They sign a waiver promising never to reveal the secrets of OT III, nor to hold Scientology responsible for any trauma or damage one might endure at this stage of auditing. Finally, they are given a manila folder, which they must read in a private, locked room.

These materials, which the Church of Scientology has long struggled to keep secret, were published online by a former member in 1995 and have been widely circulated in the mainstream media, ranging from The New York Times to last year's South Park episode. They assert that 75 million years ago, an evil galactic warlord named Xenu controlled seventy-six planets in this corner of the galaxy, each of which was severely overpopulated. To solve this problem, Xenu rounded up 13.5 trillion beings and then flew them to Earth, where they were dumped into volcanoes around the globe and vaporized with bombs. This scattered their radioactive souls, or thetans, until they were caught in electronic traps set up around the atmosphere and "implanted" with a number of false ideas -- including the concepts of God, Christ and organized religion. Scientologists later learn that many of these entities attached themselves to human beings, where they remain to this day, creating not just the root of all of our emotional and physical problems but the root of all problems of the modern world.

Hubbard may have borrowed stuff from other beliefs to make Scientology attractive and reel folks in but make no mistake, at it’s core Scientology is pure Science Fiction.

I used to live in Clearwater, Florida which is their “spiritual headquarters”... yikes! :)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:52 pm

The building of the city and the Tower of Babel is where God and the sons of God [Angels,Watchers] descend from heaven to earth and scatter the people. Nimrod the King of the world and who I believe to be a first type of Antichrist,along with the people were attempting to make a name for [themselves].

Gen 11:4
And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top [may reach] unto heaven; and let us make [us a name], lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

Gen 11:6-7 The Lord said, 'Behold, they are one people and they all have the same language. And this is what they began to do, and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them.[Come, let us go down] and there confuse their language so that they will not understand one another's speech.

In the Book of Jasher which is a non-canonical book that is mentioned in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18, it tells who the [Us] is that is referred to by God in Genesis 11.

Jasher 9:31 And they built the tower and the city, and they did this thing daily until many days and years were elapsed. And God said to the [seventy angels] who stood foremost before him , to those who were near to him, saying, [Come let us descend] and confuse their tongues, that one man shall not understand the language of his neighbor,’ and they did so unto them.

We then find in the Greek Septuagint Deuteronomy 32:8 that God divided the people into [seventy nations], the same number of Sons of God [Those seventy angels that descended with God].

Deuteronomy 32:8 When the Most High [divided the nations], when he separated the sons of Adam, He set the bounds of the nations according [to the number of the angels of God].

I now will give my thoughts on the dividing of the nations. These are only what I believe and nothing more.

I believe God put the seventy Sons of God [Angels,Watchers] in charge and made them princes over the seventy nations of Man. For every Angel[Son of God] he was given one of the nations to rule. I also believe they were either of the Fallen Angels or they fell after they began to rule over each nation. God allowed the Sons of God to achieve a ruler ship over Man which led them being worshiped as gods.

God chose the Hebrews later in time as his own nation, they were not of the seventy,but were all the gentile nations of the world. God gave all seventy nations to the seventy Sons of God[Angels,Watchers] but would keep the Hebrews for himself. They were to be his nation, his people.

Det 4:19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, [even] all the host of heaven [Heavenly creations,Angels,Sons of God] shouldest be driven to WORSHIP THEM, and SERVE THEM, which the LORD thy God hath [DIVIDED] unto [ALL NATIONS] under the whole heaven....... [See how God divided all the other nations but kept the Hebrews as his nation.] He is warning them[the Hebrews] not to start worshiping the other gods.

Det 4:20 But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth OUT of the iron furnace, [even] out of Egypt, to be [UNTO HIM A PEOPLE] of inheritance, as [ye are] this day.

The world was divided up according to the number of Sons of God that descended with God. Seventy was the number of members within this particular angelic order, this is why the Table of Nations of Genesis 10 lists exactly seventy descendent's of Shem, Ham, and Japheth, who made up the nations that were separated on the earth after the flood of Noah.

If you remember the gentile nations had to later be added into the fold. They were left out and didn't know the one true God.

I believe there is a divine counsel of God and the Sons of God [Angels]. If you read in Job you will see it referred to and how Satan came in among them. You must remember Satan was never referred to as Satan until after his falling, but he yet was there with God and the other Sons of God. As you can see Satan was already doing his will,or what God would permit him to do on the earth.

Job 1:6-7

Now there was a day when the [sons of God] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

I believe this same heavenly divine counsel can be seen in Chapter 1:26 of Genesis when God says,"Let us make man in [our] image, after [our] likeness." Then later in Genesis 3:22 God says,"Behold, the man is become as one of [us], to know good and evil." I don't believe this only refers to the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, but is referring to a divine counsel of the Sons of God.

You can see the Sons of God had free will,because they knew [good and evil]. We know they had to have free will or no Son of God[Angel,Watcher] would've ever fell as they did before the flood and later with their rulership over the divided seventy nations.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:57 pm

I believe in Psalm 82 we can see further how God let the Sons of God rule over the seventy nations of the world. This again refers to a Heavenly Divine Counsel as God is seen standing among the mighty congregation of Sons of God and judging among them. God gave them the authority to be rulers or princes over the nations and he will be the one to take the nations from the Sons of God. These seventy Sons of God as we read will also die as a man.

Psalm 82:1-8
God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth [among the gods].

How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.[Selah means we should pause and reflect on these words.]

Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

Deliver the poor and needy: rid [them] out of the hand of the wicked.

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.

But ye shall [die like men], and fall like one of the princes.

Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit [all nations].

Yet another example of the Heavenly Divine Counsel is in 2 Chronicles where God ask for a volunteer to step forward from the Sons of God and entice King Ahab into attacking RamothGilead and going to his death there. God past judgment on King Ahab to be killed and used a [lying spirit] to make it come to pass.

2 Chronicles 18:18-21
Again he said, Therefore hear the word of the LORD; I saw the LORD sitting upon his throne, and all the host of heaven[Sons of God] standing on his right hand and [on] his left.

And the LORD said, Who shall entice Ahab king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one spake saying after this manner, and another saying after that manner.

Then there came out a [spirit], and stood before the LORD, and said, I will entice him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith?

And he said, I will go out, and be a [lying spirit] in the mouth of all his prophets. And [the LORD] said, Thou shalt entice [him], and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do [even] so.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:19 pm

“The average citizen does not realize that a techno-occultic bill of goods is being sold to the public by some scientists, politicians, and entertainment personalities. The man on the street is gazing at the stars because he is being told by so many 'authorities' that not only is man evolving, but that there are other evolving civilizations more advanced than ours, and that some day we will be friends and partners with these aliens in a grand adventure in an upward process of evolution leading to godhood!”
- David Allen Lewis, UFO End-Time Delusion, p. 116

“Man... must perceive a reality of crystalline purity – his own soul, his own Godself...the Godhood and the Christed Consciousness within...
So, my brothers, my sisters, a time we have long spoken of as a manifestation, not a promise, but a manifestation of the God within... we who observe from the craft and from the upper levels have long waited for this time that we may descend in vast numbers to the surface of the planet Earth, that we may walk once more with our brothers...”
- Raymere a Space Being, channeled through Aleuti Francesca on September 11, 1975. Gods of Aquarius, p. 112

“It is interesting that they twist or deny many important biblical truths. Why would supposedly evolved intelligences from other worlds be so concerned about a local, unique religious manifestation? They should not be threatened by something we would eventually 'outgrow' as a race. The obvious answer is that the Bible makes their attempt to deceive us obvious. It thwarts their plans for mass brainwashing and takeover. They must deny the truth of the Bible.”
-David Allen Lewis, UFO End-Time Delusion, p. 123

“As with many UFO contactees, Moi-ra and Ra-Ja Dove are convinced that the Aquarian Age is heralding in a new religion. Even the word religion will not be used anymore. For the main crux of the matter will have a much deeper sense of reality. The person will evolve out of believing in something into becoming something. The person will know what the religions of the ancient age have always tried to demonstrate: to be still and know that you are god! Indeed, this is the great new religion! Each and every person will know that he is god.”
- Brad Steiger, The Fellowship, p.170

“A working knowledge of occult sciences...is indispensible to UFO investigation.”
- Trevor James, Flying Saucer Review Vol. 8, No. 1

“The New Age, Eastern mystics, and UFO advocates preach an impersonal life force. Man is his own god. There is no need for a redeemer, for there is no sin. One may use meditative techniques to descend into the lower depths of consciousness and there discover the divine within.”
- David Allen Lewis, UFO End-Time Delusion, p. 62

“It is interesting that a paradigm shift takes place in the abductee. This is the same world-view shift that many New Agers advocate. After contact the abductee usually is convinced of the reality of UFOs and ETIs. In addition, some contactees become convinced that they are chosen to preach the 'aliens' New Age gospel to others.”
- David Allen Lewis, UFO End-Time Delusion, pp. 147-148

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:43 am

I found this an interesting read about angels from a Muslim point of view.

Angels

Among the most important matters of the belief (Iman) is to believe in the angels, i.e., to believe, although we don’t usually see them, that angels exist and they are one of the kinds of creations Allah created. Allah created the angels from light. They are neither males nor females. They all worship Allah and obey His orders; they do not sin.

As narrated by Imam Muslim in the famous hadith known as Hadith Jibril, the Prophet, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam, when asked by Angel Jibril to inform him about the belief, said al-Iman (the belief) is:

which means: <>

In the response of Prophet Muhammad to Angel Jibril, notice how he ordered those most important matters of the belief. He said the belief is (first) to believe in Allah, because this is the basis of the belief. To believe in Allah includes believing that Allah exists and that His existence is without time and without a place, unlike the existence of the created things. The belief in Allah includes believing that He is eternal; there never was a time Allah did not exist and then He came into existence. He is everlasting; there never will be a time when He will cease to exist. Rather, Allah is the Creator of everything. He created everything by his Power, Knowledge, and Will. He does not need any of His creations, nor does He resemble any of His creations. Allah is attributed with Sight and Hearing; He sees and hears all things without an eye, ear, or any other instrument. Allah is not a body and does not have parts. He is One, there is no god except Allah. He has no partner, no division, no sub-division.

The proper belief in Allah includes believing in all these issues. The one who believes in Allah, believes that Allah is the Creator of everything, the True Owner of everything, and that He deserves to be worshipped, and that He deserves to be obeyed. The one who believes that Allah deserves to be worshipped and obeyed needs to know how to worship and obey Him. Allah, by His great generosity and mercy, sent His Revelation to the people, so they would know how to worship and obey Him. The one who believes in Allah, believes in His Revelation.

After mentioning the belief in Allah, the Prophet mentioned the belief in the angels, the Books, and the Messengers of Allah, because this is how Allah’s orders reached us. The ones who convey the orders of Allah are the angels. What they came with are the revealed Books. These Books were revealed to the Messengers of Allah, who were ordered to convey them to the people.

Angels are wondrous creations of Allah and have a very high status among His creations. Allah created all the angels from light, all at once. Imam Muslim narrated the Prophet said:

which means: << Allah created the angels from light, created the jinn from the pure flame of fire, and Adam from that which was described to you (i.e., the clay.)>> This is a sahihhadith and proof Iblis was not an angel who blasphemed, thus becoming the devil--as some people claim. Iblis is a jinn and is the father of all the jinn-kind, as Adam is a human and is the father of all the human kind.

Allah created the angels as they are now. They do not grow or develop or age. In their original shape, they are gentle bodies; gentle bodies meaning they can’t be grasped or held by the hand. Although they are gentle bodies, they do not have internal cavities--unlike humans and jinn--and they do not eat or drink. This is why when Prophet Ibrahim gave food to the angels who were visiting him (in the shape of men), they did not eat. The angels have different body parts: feet, shoulders, ears, hands, and wings. Some angels have two (2) wings, some have three (3), others have four (4). Some, like Angel Jibril, have up to six hundred (600) wings. If just one of his wings was spread open, it would cover what is between east and west.

Allah gave the angels the power to change their shapes, and it is permissible that they would take the shape of a man, however, without the male genital organ. Often Angel Jibril would appear to the Prophet in the shape of a man to teach him the Revelation. Angels do not take the form of the woman. The one who believes that the angels are female is blasphemous, as Allah said in Surat an-Najm, Ayah 27:

which means: [Those who do not believe in the Hereafter are those who name the angels with feminine names, (i.e., believe that they are female.)]

Some of the angels are very big. It was narrated that the Prophet told us about one of the angels who carries the ^Arsh. He said that the distance between that angel’s ear lobe and his shoulder is equal to the distance that a fast flying bird would cover flying for 700 years. There are other angels whose feet are in the seventh earth and upper body above the seventh sky.

Allah created obedience inherent in the angels. They do not disobey Allah. All of them are obedient slaves to Allah, as Allah described them in Surat at-Tahrim, Ayah 6:

which means: [They do not disobey Allah in what He orders them (to do), and they do exactly what they were ordered.] Angels, like humans, have a will, but angels choose only to be obedient to Allah. They do not sin. They perform only that which Allah ordered them to do. What was falsely claimed about the two angels, Harut and Marut, committing sins is untrue. Some claimed that they were seduced by a woman named az-Zuhrah, and as a result, drank alcohol and committed adultery. It is also claimed they killed a soul unrightfully and prostrated to an idol. These claims are pure fabrication, none were confirmed by the Prophet. Such claims contradict the Qur’an, the Rules of the Religion, and the Sunnah of the Prophet. What is mentioned in the Religion about Harut and Marut is they came down in Babylon (in Iraq) to teach the people the matters of sorcery. This was not, however, to enable the people to practice sorcery, rather it was to enable the people to differentiate between sorcery and the true miracle.

Angels are the most numerous kind of creation of Allah. There are more angels than the other creations of Allah, including the humans and jinn--even the trees. At-Tirmidhiyy related the hadith of the Messenger of Allah in which he said:

which means: <> They stay as such until the Day of Judgment worshipping Allah.

Allah endowed the angels with the strength to perform the obedience without getting tired, and without being in need of food, drink, sleep, or rest. They do not eat or drink or sleep. They perform only that which Allah ordered them to perform. Every angel has an assignment. Angel Jibril is the Messenger of Allah to his prophets. Angel Israfil is the angel assigned to blow the horn on the Day of Judgment. ^Asra’il is the Angel of death, whose assignment is to capture the soul of the person when it leaves his body at death. Ridwan is the angel in charge of Paradise, Malik the angel in charge of Hellfire. There are angels in charge of the clouds, the winds, and the plants. With each human there are eight angels--whose assignment is to protect that person from the harm of the jinn. It was narrated that if it were not for these angels, the jinn would play with the person like the person plays with a ball. The zabaniyah are angels in charge of torturing the blasphemers in Hellfire. There are other angels who roam around, writing down the leaves that drop off the trees. Some angels are in charge of delivering the salutations to the Messenger of Allah in his grave of the one not present at the grave of the Prophet who says salams to him. There is an angel in charge of the womb of the woman. He writes matters on the forehead of the fetus when the fetus is 120 days old and his soul joins his body. There are the angels who carry the ^Arsh. Rata’il is the angel in charge of relieving the sadness of the believers; Mika’il is the angel in charge of the rain. Angel Isma^il is in charge of 12,000 angels in one sky who are his direct assistants. There are the angels who write down the deeds of the person-each one has two with him, one who writes the good deeds, and the other who writes the mubah and the bad deeds. There are the angels, Munkar and Nakir, who question the person in the grave, and many, many more.

Allah endowed the angels with great strength. Allah said about Ange jibrill

which means: [He is very strong.] Among the examples of his strength is how he destroyed the cities of the people of Prophet Lut. With just the edge of one of his 600 hundred wings, Angel Jibril pulled out of the ground the (4 or 5) cities of Prophet Lut’s people, and raised them near to the first sky, until the angels inhabiting that sky could hear the barking of the dogs and the crowing of the roosters. Then he turned those cities upside down and sent them down to the earth. Allah ordered Angel Jibril to destroy those cities of the people of Prophet Lut to punish them because they belied Prophet Lut and harmed him.

Among all the angels, Angel Jibril is the one with the most merit and highest status. He is the Messenger of Allah to the messengers of Allah, meaning mostly it was Jibril who would bring the Revelation to the prophets. Angel Jibril would come to Prophet Muhammad and convey the Revelation to him, and the Prophet would hear his words and memorize them immediately. Angel Jibril used to come to the Prophet not in his own shape--usually he would take the shape of a man. However, when Angel Jibril brought the Revelation of prophethood to Prophet Muhammad in Cave Hira’, he retained his original shape. When Prophet Muhammad saw Jibril this first time in his original shape, he fainted. He fainted, not out of fear of what he was seeing, (because Jibril did not at all resemble what one usually sees, i.e., humans, animals, the sun, the moon, etc.) and not out of fear that Jibril would harm him. Rather, he felt that he was seeing a very strange and a very great thing, and was so affected by the aura of what he was seeing that he fainted. During the night of al-Mi^raj, the Prophet once again saw Angel Jibril in his original shape. However, this time the Prophet did not faint at the sight of Jibril , because before that the angels had washed his heart to make it stronger and ready to see the wondrous things in the upper world during the ascension. Allah gave Prophet Muhammad a great strength, enabling him to bear many unfamiliar sights and unusual matters that night.

Angels are truly wondrous creations of Allah. If one thinks about this creation of Allah, it will strengthen, with assurity, his belief in the One Who created the angels--the One Who Created Everything-- Allah.
http://www.sunna.info/Lessons/islam_331.html
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:44 am

A Brief Account of the True Nature of the UFO Entities

Gordon Creighton presents an interesting "alternative" to the UFO Phenomenon.

One of the more curious features of the followers of the various religions is that, being so dogmatically certain that in their own particular little faith they already possess the whole Truth about all things in Heaven and Earth, it almost never occurs to any of them to look elsewhere and find out what the followers of other religions may know or may have discovered.

This is certainly a pity, for study of all the great world-religions - and notably Islam - would yield valuable clues as to the true nature of the so-called "UFO Phenomenon" and would rapidly eliminate much of the fatuous "Space-Age Mythology" that has been spawned in such profusion over the last three decades.

Islam knows, in fact, of the existence of three entirely separate and distinct species of intelligent beings in the Universe, and indeed can furnish suprisingly precise details regarding their natures and roles and activities.

Angels, Men, and Jinns
The first category is of course that of the angels or Messengers (Greek: angelos; Hebrew: malach; Arabic: malak). These are high beings created of light.

The second category, however, and the one with which we are here concerned, is the category of those beings (created before man was) who are referred to collectively in Arabic as al-jinn. Although there is some dispute about it among Arab grammarians, most of their lexicologists seem to hold that the word derives - as Arabic words almost invariably do - from a verb-root, namely janna, "to hide or to conceaL" - indeed a very fitting derivation for the name of these creatures.

The third category are men, with bodies created according to the Qur'an, of clay, or, in other words, this being poetic language, they have physical bodies assembled from the mineral and chemical elements of our periodic table - the "planetary body", as Gurdjieff used to call it.

Whereas the bodies of Angels are of light and the bodies of men are of the gross elements of the Earth, the bodies of al-jinn consist of what is variously translated as "essential fire", or "essential flame", or "smokeless fire" or "smokeless flame", and it is specifically stated in the Qur'an (Surah XV, 26 and 27) that they were created before mankind was. (Some scholars have speculated that these might be the "pre-adamic men" whose existence is hinted at here and there in the "Holy Bible.")

There has been much debate among modern students of Arabic as to precisely what these terms "min nari al-samumi" and "MIN marijin min narin" can conceivably mean in modern parlance, and some scholars have concluded that, in using these terms, the Prophet Muhammad (the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) was there attempting to describe what Western occultists have tried to describe by such terms as ether, or maybe the so-called etheric or astral planes. (I have also seen it suggested that some sort of plasma is indicated.)

(Needless to say, such concepts as etheric plane and astral plane have no meaning for modern Science and, so far as I know, apart from Dirac, the physicists have abandoned their speculations regarding the existence of an ether.)

The source of the Jinns
Wherever it is that the Jinns are thought of as being normally located, it seems highly likely that the source of many of them, at any rate, is not very distant from us, and some Muslim scholars who have become aware of the current Western research into the so-called "UFO Phenomenon" and have reflected awhile upon it have concluded - and I think correctly - that maybe the best way we can start to visualize these matters is by thinking of the Jinns as being very close indeed to us and and yet at the same time somehow very far from us. in other words, on some other dimension, or in some other space/time framework, "right here', or maybe in a world of anti- matter right here, or occupying as it were some other universe that is here, behind alice's mirror: "a mirror-universe on the other side of the space-time continuum" as it has been neatly put by some investigators.

The Qur'an, however, is not clear on this, and admittedly it looks as though it is very possible that some of the Jinns could be fully physical and what we call extraterrestrials, while other species of them are of an altogether and finer sort of matter, corresponding to what various UFO investigators have tried to indicate by such terms as "ultraterrestriaL" or "metaterrestrial".

In thinking about these ideas, we might bear in mind the theory of the Russian philosopher P.D. Ouspensky regarding the possible existence of other, more subtle, levels of matter on which the elements of the Periodic Table of our own chemical world are repeated - and, if I understand him aright, repeated more than once, on more than one level. The early writings of Dr. Meade Layne in the USA about the "dense etheric world" from which he maintained that the UFO entities and their craft originated should also be borne in mind. (His book, The Coming of the Guardians, was published in 1958, and may prove one day to have been very important indeed.) Certain of the benevolent Jinns may well be our "Guardians".

That there is some close affinity, or some link of destiny between Jinns and Mankind seems certain, for although the vast majority of the Jinns are devils, shaytans, nevertheless we are assured in the QUR'AN that some among their many species are "goodies" and are capable of salvation. For it is specifically stated that Muhammad was sent as a Messenger to both Mankind and the Jinns, so that, in the Final Days, some of the Jinns will enter into Paradise, while the rest of them will be cast down into Hell. Their revelation to Iblis, the Top Devil ( = "Satan") is in general somewhat obscure. In the Qur'an Iblis is certainly described as a jinn, but elsewhere in the Qur'an he is also described as an angel. (Surely the explanation is that Iblis is that same high being, originally of Angelic status, who rebelled against God and is named in the Christian texts as "Lucifer?"

Had we the space, much more might be said about the Jinns and their doings, but only a brief account of their main characteristics can here be given. Their principal features, as listed below, are as I have gathered them from all the Muslim written and traditional sources that I have been able to consult over the past 15 years. The reader can see for himself the parallels with the reported features of UFO entities and can draw his own conclusions. I hope I do not have to labour the point, space being precious.

Continued.....
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:46 am

The chief characteristics of the Jinns
1. In the normal state they are not visible to ordinary human sight.

2. They are, however, capable of materializing and appearing in the physical world. And they can alternately make themselves visible or invisible at will.

3. They can change shape, and appear in any sort of guise, large or small. (See for example, Ahmad Jamaludin's excellent report, A wave of small humanoids in Malaysia in 1970, in FSR Vol. 28, No. 5). Ahmad Jamaludin is a Muslim, and he knows, of course, what it is that we are talking about.

4. They are able also to appear in the guise of animals. (Yetis? Pumas? Loch Ness Monsters?)

5. They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. (See the average Spiritualist seance for examples of their activities, and also the usual "communications" from UFO entities in close-encounter cases.)

6. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans. (The Scotsman Robert Kirk, who wrote "The Secret Commonwealth" in 1691, evidently "knew more than was good for his health", and was killed by them.)

7. They delight in tempting humans into sexual intercourse and liaisons with them, and Arabic literature abounds with accounts of this kind of contact by mankind with both the "goodies" and the "baddies" among the Jinns. There are also even a considerable number of accounts of encounters between the "goodies" and famous Muslim saints. For example, the book Manaquib al-arifin has a number of very significant references to contacts between such higher beings, and Jalal al-din Rumi, Islam's greatest mystical poet, who lived from 1207 to 1273.

In official Islam - and this cannot be over-emphasized - the existence of the Jinns has always been completely accepted, even legally, and even to this day, in Islamic jurisprudence. the full consequences implied by their existence were worked out long ago. Their legal status, in all respects, was discussed and fixed, and the possible relations between them and mankind - especially in relation to questions of marriage and property! - were seriously examined by jurists, as the greatest and most authoritative western source, the encyclopaedia of Islam, confirms.

Stories of sexual commerce between Jinns and mankind have been of perennial interest to Arab readers, and it is important at this point to mention that in Chinese literature (and in China the Han population are not Muslims - only certain of the smaller minority peoples of the North-West and Far West are) there is also a considerable tradition of this sort which awaits examination by Ufologists.

The great Arabic literary catalogue known as the Fihrist compiled in the year 373 of the Muslim Calendar ( = C.E. 995) by Muhammad bin Ishaq bin Abi Ya'qub al-Nadim al-Warraq al-Baghdadi, lists no less than sixteen works dealing with this theme. (Compare also the European occultists' records of sexual contact between men and female sylphs, as well as the copious mediaeval Christian records relating to incubi and succabae.)

Most Westerners will discount all this talk about the Jinns with the usual argument that the Arabs "are barbarians anyway". Let me therefore point out that, in C.E.995, when the Fihrist was written, the brilliant civilization of the Arabs was incomparably higher than anything elsewhere in the world except for China and that Christian and Western renaissance owes its origins as much to our contact with Islam (the Crusades) as to the early percolation of Greek learning to the West.

As a matter of fact quite a lot of the philosophy and the literature of the Greeks reached us first, not in Greek at all, but in the Arabic translations secured from Cordoba and Toledo in Spain in the 10th and 11th centuries, when the Muslims still held most of Spain.

It is only in the last few centuries, and particularly since the Industrial Revolution and the growth of modern materialistic Science, that the West has forged ahead. But in 1200 C.E. Muslim Science was in the lead, particularly in such fields as Medicine, Mathematics, and Astronomy, and it would be grossly impudent to assume that our current "superiority" over them has anything permanent about it.

8. The Jinns are wont to snatch up humans and teleport or transport them, setting them down again - if indeed they ever do set them down again - miles away from where they were picked up, and all this is the "twinkling of an eye".

9. The Arabian tradition asserts that, throughout all known history, there have been a few particular human beings who, through some strange favour, have "been in league with the Jinns" or "had a co-pact with the Jinns" - to such a degree that the Jinns have endowed them with what we regard as "preternatural powers" - ie., psychic powers.

These humans have consequently become known as wonder-workers, soothsayers, and magicians. (Either "white magicians" or "black magicians", depending of course upon what sort of Jinns they were in league with.)

Here again, compare the European tradition about individuals who have discovered how to collaborate with the kingdom of the sylphs or the fairies. For example, there is the case of the "working partnership", not more than seventy years ago, between a sylph and a highly successful Parisian dealer in rare old books. The sylph made its contribution by acting as the "scout" and finding out where and in whose possession the rare books were. All the dealer had to do then was to approach the owners and offer to buy!

10. Along with all these displays of prowess by the Jinns there goes, finally, a tremendous telepathic power and the ability (to use an age-old term) to "cast a glamour" over their human victims. Our UFO records are already full of evidence of this.

How much of what we see happening today, at the highest levels of international politics, as well as in ordinary human affairs, can be attributed to this subtle control and interference in our lives by insidious and unseen forces! Indeed, this is one of the prime reasons for the parlous state in which man finds himself. Some recent reports from UFO investigators hint at alien plans to provoke war here and drive the Gadarene Swine (mankind) over into the abyss.

The present-day Christians, who generally seem to have very little sense of curiosity, are apparently quite happy to pass their days in total ignorance of all this. But a careful study of the New Testament (and only in the original Greek!) will show clearly that nothing of what is said above was unknown either to the Teacher and Healer Jeshu of Nazareth or to his principal followers -particularly Paul. (Incidentally, Christians may like to know that in Islam the full name and title of Jeshu of Nazareth is Issa, son of Mary, word of God.)

Long before the rise of Christianity or Islam there were of course other great Teachers (Messengers) who preceived clearly the situation in which mankind finds itself. One of these was Zarathustra (Zoroaster) in the old Iranian civilization of the Achaemenidae - about 600 or 700 years B.C.E. The great religious text left by Zarathustra is the Avesta, which tells us much about the Demonic Forces, referred to under the blanket term of Ahriman, the Enemy of Light. Mankind, in this teaching, is seen as a special creation of Ormazd, the supreme spirit, who is locked in permanent conflict with Ahriman.

The soul of man is the object of the war, and man himself is the battlefield. -- Dr. Rudolph Steiner

In our days, there has probably been no teacher who saw and understood all this more clearly that the great Austrian Dr. Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925), founder of the Anthroposophical Society.

"Clairvoyant" from childhood, Steiner [claims he] saw into the other worlds and planes and saw deeply into the human heart, and no books or teachings are so relevant as his are to the crisis of mankind that is now upon us. His lectures throughout 1917, for example, show clearly that he foresaw, in their totality, the political, social, and military results and the police-state tyranny which would inevitably follow from the Russian Revolution, just as the "Lady" of the Apparitions at Fatima in the same year also did.

Steiner foresaw what would result in the world as a whole from a materialistic science run mad: the development of "test-tube" man, "biological engineering" and other horrors; the deliberate creation and development of living monsters; and the soul-less, God-less, dehumanized, computerized, insect-like chromium and plastic slave world of "1984" that may now be at hand.

According to Steiner, a tremendous and crucial round in the battle was fought out in the last thirty years of the 19th century and on the Inner Planes, between the Forces of Ahriman (the term he took over from Zarathustra) and the forces of light.

These latter are conventionally known to Western (Christian) tradition as the Cohorts of Michael. Steiner said that the fight ended in a complete victory for the light, but that, as a result of it, a great many of the powerful demonic beings had been actually cast down upon the planet Earth, with the consequence that their presence and their influence now impinge more than ever upon the propects and the destiny of mankind.

Steiner taught that the coming years will see incredible upheavals, in the course of which this great battle will be carried forward, to its conclusion, inside every human heart. See Rudolf Steiner: Der Sturz der Geister der Finsternis: (The Overthrow of the Spirits of Darkness), Series of Lectures, 1917. (Available only in German.)

The objective of the Forces of Darkness is to take over the stream of human evolution, to merge with it, and to divert mankind from the evolutionary development "planned" for it. The end result of this would be new creatures in which those qualities that represent the highest that we know would have been eliminated.

Smart-alecky modern man of the Pop Age, the "Trousered Ape" as he has been called, has of course no use for all this sort of "rubbish", and immense numbers of our species have discarded all belief in the existence of demons, along with any belief in the Great Power that rules the Universe.

(Sophisticated folk nowadays know that the world was not created by God, but by Karl Marx. And they know that Lenin and successors are His Prophets.)

There is a delightful passage in C.S. Lewis's Screwtape Letters, where the Senior Devil, talking to one of his underlings, makes a profoundly important remark: "of course, our greatest trump-card is the fact that everybody *knows* we don't exist." (Or words to that effect.)

Similarly, the vast majority of mankind know that Jinns and UFOs and UFO entities don't exist. And what a nice advantage that is for the entities!

But what if homo sap (so-called, self-dubbed) were in for some big shocks in the near future? What then?

With the recent advance of Science, man has rapidly become aware of the vastness of the Cosmos and of the probability that there exist out there innumerable other physical worlds inhabited by intelligent beings, some of which, for all we know, may be (as we dearly hope) identical with men, with our tastes and our values, our hopes and our fears.

It is natural that some among us, surveying the impasse into which we have got ourselves, might well be tempted to look up to the stars in the hope that someone wiser than we are might arrive one day from there and give us all the easy answers.

If there be any truth in the ancient story that the inhabitants of Magonia, unlike men, do not possess the possibility of developing immortal souls, and therefore are anxious to acquire such by mating with us and mingling their life-stream with ours, what moment could be more propitious to them for achieving their purpose than now?

Can't you just hear the message of their Captain?

"We are from Tau Ceti, and we come to bring you salvation and show you the way out of your problems. We will get you off the hook!"

http://www.esolibris.com/articles/ufo/ufo_entities.php
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:27 pm

I found this an interesting read on the New Age from a Jewish perspective. I won't post the whole article because it's so huge. I will only post a short part of it and the link to the site will be below it.

C. THE GODS OF NEW AGE:

NA Religion is based on a blend of practically every religious and occult philosophy found in the world except Torah-based Judaism and early (pre-Constantine, pre-gnostic) Christianity. The hodge-podge harmonizes surprisingly well, and is outlined methodically in a 19th century Western system called 'Theosophy' (Greek, "knowledge of the gods"). The main tenets of NA religion:

1. God (not a Personal Creator, but 'the Force') is in everything and everything is in God (or is destined to become God), whether people, animals, objects, planets, stars or the Great Void ('Nirvana'). Alternately, the NA messages to the public encourage "faith in a loving Creator" or "thanksgiving to the Lord of Creation", phrased to allow everyone his own interpretation. For themselves, however, the Creator is the head of their 'hierarchy' of spirit guides - a more highly evolved being who once started out on the lowest, physical, plane but has reached the level where he can be considered 'God'. He turned down his right to enter into 'Nirvana', and instead made the 'supreme sacrifice' of turning back to creation and taking the responsibility to 'create' us into gods. [care must be taken to always keep this redefinition of "Creator" in mind when reading their propaganda]

2. Each human is a god in the making. But, according to NA teacher Benjamin Creme, when they pray they are not to pray to themselves, but to 'the God within' or the 'God immanent' - their 'higher self' whom they do not yet know as their self. God being in all, this higher self is in union, or 'at-one-ment', with other selves 'higher up in their spiritual evolution', namely ancient spirits who have 'mastered' their godhood and 'ascended' into 'a higher vibration' (no longer needing bodies). They know of our race's condition and have offered mankind their help in evolving into godhood.

[supposedly for no self-serving motive whatsoever - not even the toughest cynics question the integrity of these strangers.] In practical terms, prayer is directed to these 'higher beings' as God, and messages are 'transmitted' from them which the 'enlightened' worshiper is expected to accept as truth, and in doing so he will gain knowledge, power, health and inner peace, and come closer to godhood.

3. All NA perceptions of reality (every possible universe is equally 'real' in your mind, where you 'create your own reality' at will), all NA plans for world domination (mapped out in stages and matter-of-factly dubbed 'The Plan') and all NA value systems (who is 'more highly evolved' than others, how this is determined, how one moves up) are dictated exclusively by 'revelations' from the above-mentioned spirits, the 'masters of wisdom'. These spirits have chosen certain physical spokesmen to transmit their knowledge to the world, who are known as 'channelers' - in Tenach days called witches, spiritists and mediums (unfairly persecuted by a few of the Jewish leaders but welcomed by many others). Major documents attributed to the 'ascended masters' include 'The Urantia Book', 'The Cosmic Gospels', 'The Secret Doctrine', 'The Externalisation of the Hierarchy', 'The Rays and the Initiations' - to name a few.

Each of the human authors merely took dictation, via automaticwriting, from 'supermortal personalities' such as 'The Tibetan Master', aka 'Djwhal Khul', the source of all of Alice Bailey's books. There is one all-inclusive document that does not exist on the physical plane, which occultists say may be briefly seen only at the 'highest level of consciousness': the 'Akashic Record', said to be an imprint of all past and future events. Hitler believed he saw these occult records during an occultic experience and read there of his destiny as a New Age agent to purify the Aryan race.

4. At the crucial times of new 'ages' or 'subraces' [see Human History section], a spirit known as 'Maitreya' or 'World Teacher'- the 'most highly evolved being known to man' - descends from a hidden high place or 'power vortex' (the Himalayas, or outer space) and 'overshadows' a chosen spokesman, who relays 'transmissions' to guide the human race into the next 'cycle'. Five times previously (one for each subrace) he chose Buddha, Hermes, Zoraster, Orpheus, and Jesus. [in spite of the Torah starring in the 4th subrace of Aries, there is no mention of Moses...] This being another 'transition' time, Maitreya has made contact with 'Benjamin Creme'. Maitreya, according to Creme, has held the 'office of Christ' or 'master of all masters' for the last 2600 years, [aha! that's why he missed Moses... but then that means he also missed the first 4 subraces he was supposed to guide...] and as such is head of the 'Hierarchy of Ascended Masters'. Another name which Maitreya uses is 'Lucifer'.

5. Lucifer is a Latin word meaning light bearer - he whom the Jews have called "helel ben shahar" (Isaiah 14:12) or 'shining one, son of the morning' ('The Beacon', vol. XLVII, no 9, 1978, pub by Lucis Trust), also the anointed cherub who was in the Garden of Eden (Ezekiel 28:12-15). NAers themselves say that this is the one known as Satan, but that his activity and intentions have been misunderstood (or deliberately slandered - given the name "hasatan" or "the enemy" by the Hebrews and expanded by the Christians). New Agers honor Lucifer as the ultimate being-turned-god, the one who first promised to bring mankind into godhood (appearing to Adam and Eve, and also before that). But since many are not able to accept this name, he allows others to call him 'krishna', 'buddha', or even 'christ/messiah'.

They insist, however, that Maitreya is the one all these faiths are waiting for, including Jews who await Moshiach. They recognize Chinese worship of 'the dragon', and Egyptian/Hindu worship of 'the cobra', as forms which Lucifer takes on. They also approve of witches who worship Lucifer in the form of a goat-man, known in nature cults as 'Pan' (the deity worshiped at Findhorn and credited with their unique agricultural methods - see 'The Magic of Findhorn' by Paul Hawken). Lucifer, Creme preaches, is the only being to have evolved to a '7th degree initiation', as opposed to Buddha (6th) or Jesus (4th) (the latter was briefly classed as a 5th degree, which would have released him from further reincarnation; however, he was found "unworthy" of this level). [the only "master" known to have been "demoted"...maybe because the 'masters' found out he was Jewish??]

Lucifer is personally in charge of our planetary evolution - thus, our 'creator' [see above in gods section]. He (as Maitreya) is quoted by Creme as having "nourished" all the genius which humankind has produced, including Freud, Jung, Picasso, Mahatma Gandhi, Karl Marx and Einstein (all these reaching a '2nd level' initiation). Lucifer arrived here 18-1/2 million years ago from the planet Venus, which became known by one of his names, 'The Morning Star'. At some point Maitreya (now in a physical body) will allow Lucifer to inhabit him, when all are 'freed from the unreasoning fear' of this name - hence the term and goal of the 'Luciferic initiation'. [see below in The Plan section] The number 666, held as Lucifer's sacred number, is to be used wherever possible to hasten his appearance, or alternately, as a 'signal for help' to UFOs whose inhabitants serve under Lucifer. [this number is not meaningful to Jews, but early Christian tradition, while still close to its Jewish roots, called it "the number of the beast", who was an evil creature empowered by "the dragon" to make war against the Jews - see New Testament, Revelation 13.]

6. Creme, since going public in 1981, has urged people to address the New Age messiah as 'Maitreya' or 'Sanat Kumara'. Lately, however (1997), Creme has revised his presentation of Maitreya on his web sites. Whereas Maitreya was always the name of the spirit speaking through Creme, whom no one was allowed to see "until he chooses to reveal himself", now a photograph of a human "Maitreya" is displayed, while the 'master' said to be speaking through Creme "has a name known only to an inner circle" and goes by "Master _" [sic], or the 'Avatar [manifestation] of Synthesis'. Until recently Maitreya was the highest initiate (7th degree) in the cosmos; Creme now claims that 'Master _' is so much higher that his level cannot be revealed; "we wouldn't comprehend it." [this shift may be a stage of uniting all the diverse titles and images mentioned above under the name 'Lucifer', a necessary step for the planned 'Luciferic initiation' where allegiance to this name alone will be allowed.] Creme still speaks of Maitreya, but his relationship to 'Master _' is unclear, except that he is 'overshadowed' by him.

7. Since all is god, this includes good and evil, which are merely different sides of the divine. David Spangler ('Reflections on the Christ') labels them the 'light side' and the 'dark side,'or 'the Christ side' and the 'Lucifer side,' which are equally necessary for wholeness. Morality and victims then are obsolete concepts from 'the old dualist dispensation'. As Mark Satin puts it, "In a spiritual state, morality is impossible."

Because 'karma' has taken over the dispensing of reward and punishment, all injury and suffering is merited, whether the sufferer is aware of his offense or not. On the other hand, those who injure or wrong others need only to be taught that "man is his own satan just as man is his own salvation," and that "evil is not moral guilt but spiritual imbalance. Evil energies are simply energies that have been used out of timing or out of place, or just not suited to the needs of evolution." (Spangler) In accordance with this, prisons and mental hospitals are investing heavily in 'higher consciousness' training as rehabilitation. Due to reincarnation, there is no such thing as murder, so in the New Age no one can be prosecuted for being the instrument of karma in sending someone on to their next life; on the contrary, it can be counted a service.

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/newage.htm
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:06 pm

"Only the small secrets need to be protected. The large ones are kept secret by public incredulity." Marshall McLuha

"…the ghosts of America's ancient past still call out to the New World man…" Doug Elwell

To see where we are headed, we look to the past. Familiar is the wisdom to learn from the past, the admonitions to seek the patterns, to make corrections thereby averting similar consequences. For western civilization the accepted authority has historically been The Bible. It begins in Genesis, the root of which has come to herald the zenith and the nadir of recorded civilization, the provenance of life itself.

The book of beginnings, Genesis could appropriately be described as, "A tale of two seeds."

Most westerners are the product of colorful creation ‘myths’ and fanciful flood and Noah’ Ark ‘stories.’ A ‘serpent’ ‘beguiled’ a hapless Eve, convicted Adam and brought a curse upon the entire creation: flora, fauna, humankind: Adam’s seed. This curse was not limited to the new creation: The Creator of the universe pronounced a peculiar judgment on the serpent, the nagash, the "shining one:"

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed;

it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

In the Sunday school account, the chastised serpent, consigned to an epoch of belly crawling before ultimate judgment slithers away, being permitted a period of temporary access to the progeny of the Addams Family.

Overlooked by most is, in addition to the horrific affliction on the now contaminated seed and bloodline of Adam, is an even more ghastly discovery: this ‘serpent’ has a seed. A bloodline.

It is not an addition, it has been there all along and tucked within other familiar passages.

Over 800 year later, Daniel in captivity in Babylon would record a cryptic reference of future kingdoms of the world. His description of Nebuchadnezzar’s multi-metal statue would describe the increasing entropy of mankind, in sharp contrast to the humanistic presentation of history. Intriguingly, the base of this monument is made of "miry-clay," with another reference to a "seed." But not the "seed of men:"

"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay,

they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men:

but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

Who then are ‘mingling themselves’ with the seed of men? Who are "they?"

Modern theologic scholarship has largely dismissed what is the most compendious strategy in the entire history of recorded thought: it defies our most horrific nightmare, it shatters any predictable, deductive, syllogistic, philosophic logic. It challenges every subatomic particle shreds every perceptible reality, It is pre-historic, it is ingenious, it is profane and it is true.

The enigma of Genesis 6 has arrived. The predicted bloodline is here.

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair;

and they took them wives of all which they chose…

"… There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them,

the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Doug Elwell, researcher and publisher of Mysterious World explains:

"Genesis 6 contains a strange passage that has always been a source of discomfort to biblical scholars, its inferences being restricted to hushed debate in informal circles, and always outside the realm of scholarly discourse. In it is described something totally out of the ordinary, a story of events and personages that to this day are denied and denigrated by mainstream scholarship as misinterpretations of real events, or as the writings of overimaginative zealots.

The subject of this strange passage is a group of beings known as the "sons of God", who came down from heaven before the Flood (and afterwards) to mingle with mankind: So, it was the interference of the fallen angels — also known as the "Watchers" in The Book of Enoch — that brought about the violence and corruption of the Earth that moved God to bring the Flood."

In his book, GIANTS, Genesis 6, author and researcher Steve Quayle expands, "It has, for the most part, been kept from the public. Proof of giants' existence - their skeletal remains - has been quickly secreted away in obscure museums, when not destroyed. Additionally, time has cloaked and sugar-coated these creatures' true perverse nature, the majority too vile, too demonic for bedtime stories. However, history is replete with their tales of unimaginable cruelty, sexual perversity, cannibalism and pagan rituals."

So, what is the "missing" history? Is it valid? How far along is this phenomenon and what really IS the agenda?

The Nephilim are a race of giants which populated the pre and post deluge world by the manipulation of genetic material by the "Watchers," the "angels that sinned," and human women, the "daughters of men," who became a race of entities characterized by exceptional intellect, heteroclitical physical capabilities and preternatural spiritual ability.

But it did not stop there. Publisher Tom Horn adds that the sin of these fallen entities was not limited to humans. "The Book of Jasher, mentioned in the Bible in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18, says, "After the fallen angels went into the daughters of men, the sons of men taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order to provoke the Lord."

This clear reference to the Genesis 6 record illustrates that "animals" were included in whatever cross-species experiments were being conducted, and that this activity resulted in judgment from God. The Book of Enoch also supports this record, saying that after the fallen angels merged their DNA with women, they "began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish.

"What if, by corrupting the species barrier in which each creature was to recreate after its "own kind," Watchers had successfully mingled human-animal DNA and combined the hereditary traits of different species into a single new mutation? An entirely new being—Nephilim—might have suddenly possessed the combined intelligence and instincts (seeing, hearing, smelling, reacting to the environment) of several life forms and in ways unfamiliar to creation."

Will modern biotechnology resurrect Nephilim? Pastor and deliverance minister Russ Dizdar believes they will. "These Nephilim led the way to massive human sacrifice and cannibalism. They seduced fallen humanity and sought to be the rulers of a grid mapped earth. When will we learn that deception always leads to destruction? We are falling to the old repainted luciferian lie of spiritual evolution…The marks, ruins, writings, objects, prophecies and 'spirituality' of the old Nephilim are all being unearthed and, so are they.

"History, archeology, ancient scrolls, and the theology of the book of Enoch reveal a flashing red light of warning to modern day humanity. New agers and alien huggers will be the first to fall… Christians should be ahead of destiny with the preemptive prophecy and revelation of Scripture that the Spirit of God poured out to us again and again. We need to study what the Scriptures reveal across the board and drop the seed picker approach. The end has been foretold with precision."

What those ancients were really like? Why do you think they were washed away by the flood and buried? Why were those gates closed? Who sought to erase their trinkets and why? That spirituality has shown itself many times in history. The old ziggurats were and are. We’d better wake up and smell the poison.

The Internet has become an extraordinary source of instant ‘knowledge.’ The staggering proliferation of esoteric websites attests to a tremendous spiritual hunger and most disturbingly, many feature voluminous, recondite, and charismatic designs to which few Christian sites can compare. This has become manifest in a remarkably short period of time. This should sound an alarm. In Delphian fashion,radio talk shows provide an engaging array of topics for a worldwide audience available now through internet and satellite.

Pastor Dizdar characterizes this attraction as, "a moth into the light fascination with the buried spirituality of the past. Its as if it were humanity’s birthday and someone is about to scream SURPRISE!! The problem is, who is waiting behind the curtain? Who will it be that jumps out and…..?"

But a society that celebrates decadence, taunts Providence, and recklessly fetes ancient deities in the name of tolerance and joviality, disregards the lessons of history.

That the driving force is unrecognized and underestimated is certain. That it can be fully comprehended by anyone is unlikely. What is not surprising is that Hollywood has been scripting this for years, through carefully established incrementalism. Horror is welcomed, enjoyed, celebrated and comfortable. Whether confined within a rectangle for easy viewing or prepped for operative participation, there’s something for everyone. A little dabble do-ya and dancing to the Mephisto waltz.

Steve Quayle elaborates, "This conditioning has filtered through the educational system for centuries, so that today’s scientists, doctors, and historians are likewise victims to it."

Professionals, both medical and religious are dreadfully unprepared, themselves both victims and partakers. Within one year, Tom Brokaw’s "Greatest Generation" became Peter Jennings’ "Problem Elderly," drugged zombies tied in wheelchairs in fluorescent nursing ‘homes.’ Our national treasures are becoming buried treasures. Perhaps it is a blessing that they cannot ‘see’ the Spirit hover and depart the Temple as did Ezekiel over 2,500 years ago.

There have recently been some alarming glitches in the area of reproductive microbiology. So where will the siren song of technological eminence lead?

From Mesopotamia to Lebensborn and beyond. Beyond Mengeles, Himmler, eugenics and cloning. We are seeing the preparation for the most advanced, supernatural military system in the history of the world: empowered, enlarged, enlightened, transmuted, with a raging insatiable and demonic agenda. And nothing we are seeing now can prepare us for the next few years.

"We do not want another committee, we have too many already.

What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the allegiance of all the people and

to lift us up out of the economic morass into which we are sinking.

Send us such a man, and whether he be God or devil, we will receive him."

- Paul-Henri Spaak, 1st president of the United Nations General Assembly

------

Sue Bradley

October, 2007
http://www.raidersnewsnetwork.com/full.php?news=9209
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:41 pm

ScaRZ,

I am truly enjoying the writings and knowledge you are sharing here. I am a person who thoroughly enjoys looking for (and often finding!) bits of scientific truth that are scattered throughout the stories of mystical/spiritual traditions. When you have done as much study of such things as I have, it is not at all suprising that ALL such stories from different traditions have MANY points of intersection with each other, and with what science is confirming about our "reality". These stories from the Islamic views are no different:

ScaRZ wrote:Angels are the most numerous kind of creation of Allah. There are more angels than the other creations of Allah, including the humans and jinn--even the trees.

As I read these articles I had an "a ha" moment. The above quote was one of the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle that lead to this moment. Recently, thanks to a NASA probe known as WMAP, we have learned that the normal (baryonic) matter that we see around us is but a VERY small fraction of the total energy in the universe... about 4% to be relatively precise. In this finding alone, science has completely validated what shows up in many religious/spiritual belief structures, namely that the universe we see is but a teeny-tiny part of "all there is". Science now tells us that beyond ordinary matter and it's 4% share, we also have:

23% of the energy in the universe is attributed to "Dark Matter"(DM). This DM does not give off, or reflect, radiation as baryonic matter does. However, it acts like baryonic matter in that it gravitates... it pulls other bodies towards is. Because it does not give off or reflect energy in the form of radiation, we cannot directly perceive it in ANY frequency band. We can only see its effects on the motion of other bodies of baryonic matter.

73% of the energy in the universe is attributed to "Dark Energy" (DE). Like DM, DE also is not directly visible to either our human senses or our extended senses (radio telescopes, etc.). However, unlike DM or baryonic matter, DE acts in an anti-gravitational manner. Indeed, DE is "the force" which appears to not only be pulling the universe apart, but doing so at an accelerating rate...something again which science has only recently confirmed.

Now I would like everyone to read again the quote above about how angels are the most numerous kind of creation by Allah, and then couch this in terms of what science has told us about DE. Interesting, no? Science (again!) validates a spiritual belief handed down by generations of what amounts to storytelling. But it does not end here.

Among the most important matters of the belief (Iman) is to believe in the angels, i.e., to believe, although we don’t usually see them, that angels exist and they are one of the kinds of creations Allah created. Allah created the angels from light.

Hmmm... we don't (usually) see them AND they were created from light. Another piece of the scientific puzzle to connect them to DE? Quite possibly, yes.

To believe in Allah includes believing that Allah exists and that His existence is without time and without a place, unlike the existence of the created things.

Beyond space-time. And note that the indivisibility of space from time is something science has only recently (via the work of Einstein) confirmed as truth. Yet here we see it described in a spiritual tradition!

The belief in Allah includes believing that He is eternal; there never was a time Allah did not exist and then He came into existence. He is everlasting; there never will be a time when He will cease to exist. Rather, Allah is the Creator of everything. He created everything by his Power, Knowledge, and Will.

Would it be reasonable to equate Allah to "an external systemic cause that is not of this world ("system"?) Yes, I think it would be.

The ones who convey the orders of Allah are the angels.

We are now aware that DE is the force that is directing the expansion of the universe.

Allah created the angels from light, created the jinn from the pure flame of fire, and Adam from that which was described to you (i.e., the clay.)

In case folks are not seeing the direct analogy to scientific knowledge, let me spell it out:

Angels = Dark Energy (anti-gravitating..the largest form of energy in the universe).
Jinn = Dark Matter (gravitating, but invisible. Like man, but not OF man).
Adam = Baryonic Matter (visible, objectified, "clay"...gravitating).

Interesting, no?

Among all the angels, Angel Jibril is the one with the most merit and highest status.

It seems quite probable that this is the Western/Christian telling of the Angel Gabriel, no? For an angel such as this to be so similarly described in two major spiritual traditions, it makes me wonder if there is some potential scientific basis and connection between the FUNCTION of Gabriel and the FUNCTION of Dark Energy?

Islam knows, in fact, of the existence of three entirely separate and distinct species of intelligent beings in the Universe, and indeed can furnish suprisingly precise details regarding their natures and roles and activities.

Don't forget: DE=Angels, DM=Jinn, BM=Adam!

The second category, however, and the one with which we are here concerned, is the category of those beings (created before man was) who are referred to collectively in Arabic as al-jinn. Although there is some dispute about it among Arab grammarians, most of their lexicologists seem to hold that the word derives - as Arabic words almost invariably do - from a verb-root, namely janna, "to hide or to conceaL" - indeed a very fitting derivation for the name of these creatures.

To hide or conceal? Hmmmm.... DM is certainly hidden and concealed in that it does not radiate energy nor does it reflect such radiation!

The third category are men, with bodies created according to the Qur'an, of clay, or, in other words, this being poetic language, they have physical bodies assembled from the mineral and chemical elements of our periodic table - the "planetary body", as Gurdjieff used to call it.

In other words, man is formed from normal, Baryonic Matter.

Whereas the bodies of Angels are of light and the bodies of men are of the gross elements of the Earth, the bodies of al-jinn consist of what is variously translated as "essential fire", or "essential flame", or "smokeless fire" or "smokeless flame", and it is specifically stated in the Qur'an (Surah XV, 26 and 27) that they were created before mankind was. (Some scholars have speculated that these might be the "pre-adamic men" whose existence is hinted at here and there in the "Holy Bible.")

And other scholars (me!) :) speculate that the bodies of Jinn correspond to DM!

There has been much debate among modern students of Arabic as to precisely what these terms "min nari al-samumi" and "MIN marijin min narin" can conceivably mean in modern parlance, and some scholars have concluded that, in using these terms, the Prophet Muhammad (the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) was there attempting to describe what Western occultists have tried to describe by such terms as ether, or maybe the so-called etheric or astral planes. (I have also seen it suggested that some sort of plasma is indicated.)

Or a possible connection to the FUNCTION of DM???

(Needless to say, such concepts as etheric plane and astral plane have no meaning for modern Science and, so far as I know, apart from Dirac, the physicists have abandoned their speculations regarding the existence of an ether.)

I am inferring a meaning! What if this relates to DM?

The source of the Jinns
Wherever it is that the Jinns are thought of as being normally located, it seems highly likely that the source of many of them, at any rate, is not very distant from us, and some Muslim scholars who have become aware of the current Western research into the so-called "UFO Phenomenon" and have reflected awhile upon it have concluded - and I think correctly - that maybe the best way we can start to visualize these matters is by thinking of the Jinns as being very close indeed to us and and yet at the same time somehow very far from us. in other words, on some other dimension, or in some other space/time framework, "right here', or maybe in a world of anti- matter right here, or occupying as it were some other universe that is here, behind alice's mirror: "a mirror-universe on the other side of the space-time continuum" as it has been neatly put by some investigators.

Or a primary component of energy in this universe...like DM? And indeed we may find that DM has interdimensional elements and capacities as we investigate it further!

The Qur'an, however, is not clear on this, and admittedly it looks as though it is very possible that some of the Jinns could be fully physical and what we call extraterrestrials, while other species of them are of an altogether and finer sort of matter,

Exactly!

That there is some close affinity, or some link of destiny between Jinns and Mankind seems certain,

Both DM and BM gravitate, whereas DE anti-gravitates.

I think there is a lot more "real science" embedded in ALL spiritual and mystical traditions than most people suspect. 8)

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Spirituality and the Paranormal