Tree Of Life, Systems, & Angels & Demons

A spiritual perspective on phenomenon

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Tree Of Life, Systems, & Angels & Demons

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:19 pm

ryguy wrote:
You Can Call Me Ray wrote:So now you've given me impetus to go see what kind of stuff this guy is spewing and what connections he is trying to make. Got any links to his TOL discussions that I can look at?

Sure - this page is where he discusses the TOL.

Ahhh, OK. That is the Halexandia page. I don't think that was written by David Radius Hudson. Unless you are insinuating that you think he is the author of Halexandria? If so that would be something I had not considered, but I do not see evidence that he has any sort of web presence from an authoring standpoint. I just find lots of sites that post transcripts of lectures that he gives (and likely gets paid for). Like:

http://www.asc-alchemy.com/hudson.html

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: Tree Of Life, Systems, & Angels & Demons

Postby ryguy » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:07 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:Ahhh, OK. That is the Halexandia page. I don't think that was written by David Radius Hudson. Unless you are insinuating that you think he is the author of Halexandria?

That's right, the author of the Halexandria page is Dan Ward (at least the registrant is), but the quote regarding Hal's comment is still interesting, regardless of who he's talking to.

No signifance to David Hudson with anything btw, I just thought it was interesting and odd that his middle name was Radius (which of course could be shortened to Ray) which made me wonder if he wasn't the brother that you mentioned earlier. I guess not! lol...

Looks like the OTO/TOL stuff is more prevalent than I thought, particular amongst physics/engineer types.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to Spirituality and the Paranormal