Has the BPWH gone silent?

A spiritual perspective on phenomenon

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Has the BPWH gone silent?

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:59 pm

Not sure whether this falls into the "spirituality" genre or just the "paranormal". :lol:

But I notice that Dan has fallen silent on his BPW collection of web pages... nothing since 6/15/07!?! :shock:

Perhaps Dan is just collecting-up all his energy for the grand finale? ;) Or maybe he is just spending time in that "other place" where mortal minds fear to tread? :)

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:31 pm

lol... maybe a little bit of both. Haven't heard much from Dan to be honest. I believe Little Messiah has found a new home...good for him. :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:59 am

If he's the Messiah,then I will be walking the opposite direction. If that leads me to the lake of fire so be it.
And one more thing,if he or his cohorts have anything to do with disclosure,I want no part of it.
In my opinion it's just another New Age Religion,with a twist of this and a twist of that,mix it all together and as he told me,"Yes, it is old wine, but in a new bottle! "
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:30 pm

ScaRZ wrote:In my opinion it's just another New Age Religion,with a twist of this and a twist of that,mix it all together and as he told me,"Yes, it is old wine, but in a new bottle! "

I agree 100%. At times it feels as though the "messiah" thing is only thrown in as a way to mock Christianity, to be honest.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to Spirituality and the Paranormal