re-accruing dream (Experiences)

A spiritual perspective on phenomenon

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

re-accruing dream (Experiences)

Postby Teleon » Thu May 18, 2006 12:03 pm

Since I was in my teenage years I have had this re-accruing dream that I can remember each time with increased detail. I figure I can share it with all of you.

Note to readers: (I am not a spiritual person; nor am I looking for an explanation of the dream.)

The dream starts with a man in a US military uniform making his way threw debris of a city. There is fire and smoke everywhere.

Then in a split second I am that man. I see threw his eyes as they were my own. I can hear the fire and the sound of a little girl crying. I then make my way to a small clearing in the city. There is a bunch of bricks pilled in the middle of the street from what must be a collapsed building. The little girl is sitting at the rim of the rubble crying. She is a young Asian girl, probably around 12 or so. I make my way to here say it will be alright; but just as I get to here there is an explosion and the dream ends and I wake up.
bah um bug?
Teleon

Re: re-accruing dream

Postby ryguy » Thu May 18, 2006 3:04 pm

Teleon wrote: She is a young Asian girl, probably around 12 or so. I make my way to here say it will be alright; but just as I get to here there is an explosion and the dream ends and I wake up.

Hi Teleon,

Fascinating dream! I wouldn't even attempt to offer a dream analysis - but the fact that it is a recurring dream is intriguing. The image of the young girl in the rubble of a collapsed building is shocking - but the final explosion is the most disturbing. Thanks for sharing with us! If the dream ever reveals a little more - please fill us in on the details!

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to Spirituality and the Paranormal