FALCON (Richard Doty) and Zeta Reticuli

Aviary discussion and topics

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

FALCON (Richard Doty) and Zeta Reticuli

Postby stan » Sat May 27, 2006 4:57 am

http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/ze ... ar_sys.htm

Please Note: This report was originally published in "Focus" magazine edited by Bill Moore,1991.

REPORTER: "And what planet do the EBENS "aliens" come from?"

INTELLIGENCE SOURCE CODENAMED "FALCON" (RD): "(From) the Zeta Reticuli star group ... (there are) two suns together."

Q: "And is this the primary source of the alien visitors here?"

A: "Ahh, to the best of my knowledge, yes."

Q: "How long does the trip from Zeta Reticuli take....?"

A: "They can... do it in about 91 days."

Q: "How big is their home planet?"

A: "(The) EBEN'S planet is similar to Earth, but the air is a bit thinner and contains a higher proportion of Argon and Helium. Also, the average temperature is a bit cooler especially in the northern part of their planet. They like our high mountain regions where the air is thinner and the temperature is cooler. They can't stand a lot of heat.

Q: "Now, can we get into describing the physical conditions and characteristics of the aliens?"

A: "(They are) creature(s) about 3'4" to 3'8" tall. Their eyes are extremely large, almost insect style (with) a couple of different inner lids....Their skin structure is extremely ahhh... it's a very elastic skin, and hard. Probably hardened from their sun."

Seeing this was one of the things that validated the claims that Richard Doty is Anonymous.
stan

Postby dragonfire » Sat May 27, 2006 3:50 pm

Seems to be a contradiction here :?

From comment # 2 Serpo.org:

The heat was extreme and took many years to adjust. .

After about six years, the team moved to a northern portion of the visitor's planet, where the temperature was cooler and which contained ample vegatation.

Thought I should add this too,

The Ebens had no forms of refrigeration, except in industry. The temperature of the planet, at the center portion, stayed between 94° and 115.° They did have clouds and rain, but not frequently. At the northern hemisphere of the planet, the temperature dropped to between 55 and 80 degrees. This was too cool for the Ebens, or at least most. Our team did find Ebens living in the north, but in very small villages.

Sort puts a damper on the fact they like cooler weather :wink:
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby stan » Sat May 27, 2006 8:45 pm

dragonfire wrote:Seems to be a contradiction here :?

From comment # 2 Serpo.org:

The heat was extreme and took many years to adjust. .

After about six years, the team moved to a northern portion of the visitor's planet, where the temperature was cooler and which contained ample vegatation.

Thought I should add this too,

The Ebens had no forms of refrigeration, except in industry. The temperature of the planet, at the center portion, stayed between 94° and 115.° They did have clouds and rain, but not frequently. At the northern hemisphere of the planet, the temperature dropped to between 55 and 80 degrees. This was too cool for the Ebens, or at least most. Our team did find Ebens living in the north, but in very small villages.

Sort puts a damper on the fact they like cooler weather :wink:

also,

Q: "How long does the trip from Zeta Reticuli take....?"

A: "They can... do it in about 91 days."

which contradicts Serpo posting #2

It took our team, in an Eben craft, nine months to travel the distance.
stan

Postby stan » Sat May 27, 2006 9:32 pm

I was looking for more inconsistencies in the Serpo story to post in the Serpo Inconsistencies thread and stumbled upon this.

from posting #10

Who is "Falcon?!" I am reading from the actual debriefing documents. There is no mention of a "Falcon." There is no mention of a "Falcon" on the Briefing Control Access Roster. If you're referring to the 1989 TV special, "UFOs Coverup,... LIVE!" in which a "Falcon" and a "Condor" appeared in shadowed form, they never had accessto the actual "Project SERPO" Report.

I would guess that whomever Falcon is was spreading DISinformation. Ebens lived on a warm planet, except the northern hemisphere, which was cooler. Some Ebens lived in the cooler climate, but the Ebens could not stand extreme cold.

I think one is confusing what Ebe #1 said about "our" planet. It liked the cooler places on "our" planet. He was not referring to Serpo. Ebe #1 was a visitor on our planet and was taken to several different locations, mostly warm. When he arrived at Los Alamos, he remarked that he like the "cooler" climate, meaning Los Alamos in the late summer.

However, when he [Ebe #1] was taken to Washington, D.C., (very closely controlled), the climate there (in late fall) was too cold for him. I don't know about a "Falcon" or his/her information, but I do know the facts surrounding Ebe #1.
stan

Postby Shawnna » Sun May 28, 2006 4:31 am

So, what lesson is to be learned in all of this my friends?

Next time, pick someone who can keep their story straight when you put forth your hoax! :lol:

And it may be a good idea to make sure they aren't someone like Rick Doty with a history of disinformation and deception too. :roll:

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dragonfire » Sun May 28, 2006 1:28 pm

Here's a good one,

I went and posted, in the new Inconsistencies thread at OM, some of the more blatent ones. Just getting them in one place, seems right. I was told these were old and were all considered at ATS. Well I was never at ATS. I found OM by mistake and started following along.

Not too long ago, GW started rehashing the inconsistant posts and all was Ra Ra from mods, altough nothing new either.

So, they open a new string for inconsistecies, stan and I both posted there, Gee guess what, now they don't care :roll: Hmmm wonder why :wink:
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Shawnna » Sun May 28, 2006 4:58 pm

dragonfire wrote:Here's a good one,

I went and posted, in the new Inconsistencies thread at OM, some of the more blatent ones. Just getting them in one place, seems right. I was told these were old and were all considered at ATS. Well I was never at ATS.

I've followed this at ATS and I have to say now that I have a lot more info and insight under my belt - going back and reading that thread was a hoot. If you're interested, it can be accessed by going to:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread185069/pg1

The links in the first post are dead because ATS trashed everything but the original thread - it's a good read none-the-less.

Always,
Shawnna
Last edited by Shawnna on Sun May 28, 2006 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dragonfire » Sun May 28, 2006 5:33 pm

Thanks Shawnna,

Going there now :mrgreen:
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby ScaRZ » Sun May 28, 2006 11:26 pm

Also check out Ryguy's Project Serpo Research Summary Thread...........GREAT job RY and Zep. :wink:
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dragonfire » Mon May 29, 2006 2:54 am

Thanks for thehookup shawnna, read through it, seens to have torn up the 'story' pretty good :roll: I now have a better idea where all of you are coming from :wink:
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby ochre » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:52 am

stan:

Is that (EDIT: the initial post, of course) really from a magazine article? The reason I ask is that it "sounds" like transcribing a recording (all the "ahhh..." etc), and also that I think it's almost verbatim from the UFO Cover Up Live show (or what you want to call it) from the Discovery Channel.

I saw that ages ago and managed to tape at least half an hour of it (missed the beginning through hunting a cassette to record it on), and in retrospect it's very Serponian what with the Greys, exchange program, etc. Even had something about some alien "TV" (or something); some strange crystal that allowed them to see what transpired far off or perhaps even back in time. This device reminds me of what some OM posts have called the Crystal Rectangle, and I suppose it's all supposed to indicate the same thing.

By the way, I was a bit surprised seeing GW praised "over there" for dragging the Cover Up show into the debate. I could have done it myself, but thought the show and/or its contents was sort of "common knowledge" by now. And I could have posted this last comment there, too, except I try my best not to mess with GW while there (except for the "yeoman" stuff - hi there, dragonfire!).
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Google

Return to The Aviary