Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Ed Komarek on Ron Pandolfi and Dan Smith

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Ron Enters Navy and Source A’s Arena

By Ed Komarek
3/20/09
Copy and Distribute Freely
My blog: http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/

I have now written several articles referring to the Military UFO Working Group’s civilian liaison activities that have been reported on the Open Minds Forum (OM). There are at least two other government-civilian liaison operations ongoing that Dan Smith has been reporting on his moderated threads at OM. I am not as up to speed on these other operations as I have been with the Military UFO Working Group’s activities. http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... hread=5254

Dan Smith tells me he has known Ron Pandolfi since 1991. Dan and Ron have become friends over the years and their families socialize together. Ron is a high level Washington insider and bureaucrat and has moved up in the ranks since his days with the CIA. Dan tells me that Ron has had a professional interest in phenomenology and was the chief phenomenologist in MASINT. Ron has now left this job for a job that he cannot publicly reveal. Ron was apparently briefly on another UFO Workng Group not to be confused with the Navy's Military UFO Working Groop. http://www.starstreamresearch.com/cia_dcd.htm

Just how much inside knowledge Ron really has is open to question but it is believed to be much more that he would have others in the civilian community believe. Some of us including Dan Smith believe Ron is very well informed and very much involved in the disclosure process and extraterrestrial policy at the highest levels of the United States Government.

My thinking is that Ron is an astute seasoned bureaucrat. He represents a faction in the disclosure process that promotes a moderate consensus building process amongst corporate and government UFO/ET policy makers. Dan seems to have a slightly different take on this that he will discuss on his OM thread.

I suspect that Ron’s agenda is obscure even to the factions he works with and he works to keep it that way. Nobody really knows whose side Ron is on if any. This approach seems to have served him well in navigating the treacherous bureaucratic waters between industry, government, and the military.

In contrast the UFO Military Working Group through Source A play their agenda straight forward, and seem to be doing everything they can not to mislead the public. I believe the UFO Military Working Group’s approach is a more radical approach based on the fact that time is running out on the methodical moderate approach that Ron seems to advocate.

I think the Military at the behest of the Navy have taken over the driver’s seat involving extraterrestrial policy. They now seem to be using a big stick approach in threatened public disclosure to get the rest of the insider UFO/ET factions moving at a faster pace particularly the UN factions. I think this could generate increasing friction amongst nations and parties involved in the disclosure process but ultimately the result will be a more rapid positive movement toward disclosure.

Ron’s recent public interest is Source A and the UFO Military Working Group is very telling. I just had a long phone conversation with Dan Smith that lasted almost four and a half hours. I asked for his input on this article and because of that input I have revised this article to eliminate parts that might have been a little hard on Ron.

Dan set me straight on a few things that also helped me to understand why Ron may say one thing in private and then denies what he said in the public domain. Dan says that Ron really has no choice but to be this way because of the high level position he holds in government. Ron may have to publicly deny some of what Dan has said about him here and elsewhere.

In this phone conversation Dan and I shared with each other some of our past experiences and many parts are remarkably similar in that we both went through a severe existential crisis in our lives. We each emerged from this crisis with a much larger and positive perspective on life and living. We discussed how large numbers of people may be about go through such a collective existential crisis and how we could best assist others to make this transition.

Dan helped me to understand Ron better when he told me how he had contacted Ron in 1991 by phoning him at the CIA’s weird desk. Dan had had some personal experiences and was anxious to report them to somebody. In the conversation Ron told Dan that he was going to Los Alamos to talk to aliens in a very straight forward manner. Also in the conversation Dan made it very clear that anybody let the air out of his tires he would go all the way to the President through a relative of his.

Later Dan got on the phone and called Los Alamos saying that Ron Pandolfi from the CIA was coming to Los Alamos to talk to aliens. Dan was transferred to John Alexander. John confirmed that Ron was coming to Los Alamos . This phone call then caused all hell to break loose so that Ron later told Dan that his trip to Los Alamos was canceled because of Dan’s reporting on this at CompuServe. Needless to say Dan’s entrance onto the UFO/ET stage was spectacular and dramatic in 1991.

About two weeks later Dan figured that Ron would not want to talk but called Ron anyway. Ron said his phone at the CIA had been ringing off the hook with people asking what was going on. He asked Dan to please in the future not to mix his name and the CIA together when reporting.. It was obvious that Dan inadvertently had given Ron and John a good case of heartburn by calling Los Alamos and talking publicly. I suspect this is one of the reasons that Ron has become so tight lipped and cagy in the public domain which is understandable.

This whole thing about Ron possibly being in contact with extraterrestrials of the EBE variety as he works as an insider in government begs many more questions that will have to be left to another article. We have already reported on Source A’s extraterrestrial contacts while working for the military, now could Ron and John Alexander also have had communications with at east one extraterrestrial race? Dan says he does not think so because the meeting was canceled but admits that he could be wrong.

I trust Dan Smith and I am going to defer to him as to Ron’s agenda and motivation because Dan says he figures he has had around a thousand conversations with Ron over the years. If anybody understands where Ron is coming from it should be Dan. I trust the Pickering brothers with Source A in the same manner. I believe that both Dan and Pickering brothers are being straight up and honest with me. Everything I have seen so far from all three indicates this.

Dan tells me that he was told by Ron that he had tracked 200 individuals that had been briefed on UFO/ET. Ron also told him about 2 years ago that there was a repositioning where the Military and the Navy replaced the civilian leadership in the entire intelligence community. Dan thinks this was related to UFO/ET affairs. Dan believes that Ron already knew about the Navy’s activities and Source A before Source A went public. Dan says he believes it is Ron’s intent to facilitate the work towards disclosure that he, I and other civilians are doing on the Open Minds Forum and elsewhere. A meeting referred to below seems validate these assertions.

A recent post by Dan Smith to one of his OM threads indicates two more civilian-government liaison operations now ongoing. Unlike the UFO Military Group liaison operations, Ron Pandolfi is already playing a significant public role in these as indicated by Dan’s following post.

“I received an email yesterday morning, sent from Gordon Novel, confirming a dinner meeting for that evening in Roslyn. Also on the list were Paul Murad, Steve Greer and CK (Ron Pandolfi), and some other names I didn’t know. I called Gordon to make sure I was actually invited, and whether the others were coming. I left a message with CK.

(The meeting took place on 3/16/09). CK and I sat at one end of the table, Gordon at the other. Steve was in the middle and did most of the talking. There were six others present. Steve has been a member of the RAM team since that last meeting, a few months ago, that CK told me about in January. This was CK’s fourth dinner meeting with Gordon & Co. in the last two years.

It is Steve’s idea to produce two films, POTUS Briefing 1 & 2. The first, shorter one would be for the President to view. The second would be for subsequent commercial release. It was difficult for me to tell how far advanced this project was.

When Gordon spoke, it was mainly about submitting an energy related proposal to the government for grant money. CK, when asked for his opinion, averred that the time was opportune. That was about the only time he spoke to the group.

Steve is good with personal anecdotes from Astronauts and former Clinton officials. He and Gordon spent some time swapping stories about MJ-12 interference in their affairs.

CK and I spoke mainly about bio-fuels, Bigelow & Co. and Source A.

The advent of Greer caused a split in RAM, especially around Sarfatti’s concerns with Stevens’s anti-government stance. Jack has since left. Also the New Orleans-Houston contingent of RAM has mostly left. Shaheen remains in the background.

Hal Puthoff also left and is now the Chief Scientist for Bigelow’s continuing effort. I don’t know if Hal ever actually left Bigelow. Their scientific effort stymied some time ago, with the closing of NIDS. Their latest initiative involves querying abductees on alien technology. CR has contracted an acquaintance of Bob Collins to help with the espionage. CK has communicated with her. CK told the group that Bigelow would be competing with them. They had not known this, and I filled in Gordon on these few details after CK left.

There was some further back ad forth between CK and me about Source A. It is still not clear when the meeting with Bruce took place, but “A” did introduce himself as the “Source”. So it was probably after 2/12/08 and after Bruce had retired. He was dressed in Navy Whites, except for his non-regulation, dark shoes. CK has not asked Bruce for his name, and does not want to know it. He did note that it would be a serious offense to impersonate an officer, especially at a Naval Facility.

As I was driving away from the Hotel, CK called to rehash the meeting. He said the whole thing seemed to him like a “Shakespeare play.” He volunteered that we would discuss “A” again, later. There you have it.”

Clay-Shawn responded to the above post to say the following:

“Hi, Dan. It’s important to drive home the point that our guy was in uniform and presented his ACTIVE military I.D. to Dr. Maccabee. This is the white military card. Not the blue retiree military card that CAC members produce. Moreover, Dr. Maccabee had not retired at the time and had about one month before retirement. And yes, our guy pulled orders to see Maccabee. Why? Because when active and on the pay of the military our guy has to account for where he is and why. Keep in mind, that our guy spent a considerable time with Dr. Maccabee. Hardly two people not interested in each other.

If there was another Navy officer that met with Maccabee we are not aware of this. What we do know is that our source met Dr. Maccabee and that Dr. Maccabee responded in emails to us that he indeed met our source.”

Stay tuned folks for more of the R&D show in the future.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: Ed Komarek on Ron Pandolfi and Dan Smith

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Down the Rabbit Hole with Dan Smith and Ron Pandolfi, Where’s Alice ?
By Ed Komarek
3/28/09

I managed to have survived yet another marathon Saturday morning telephone conversation with Dan Smith that lasted even longer than the previous one. The conversation began with me feeling like I was acting out a scene from Wind in the Willows with me as mole or rat scolding an intractable Mr. Toad. In return Dan was quick to bring up the Uncle Remus stories which are dear to my heart because the grandson of Joel Chandler Harris was a scientific friend of our family and would read the stories to my sister and me as children.

I had to straighten out Dan that it was Brr Fox who captured Brr Rabbit with the tar baby. By the end of the conversation I was reminding Dan that his chances of being the Messiah were extremely remote, close to absolute zero. Of course I would not have had to go through this whole song and dance with Dan and Ron if Dan had been sharp enough to figure out what Ron was wanting in the first place. It’s amazing that skeptic Steve Broadbent of Reality Uncovered has not yet been driven mad by the antics of these two.

One of the benefits in being in the UFO/ET field as long as I have is that I have got to know and rub shoulders with so many of the players and factions involved. A faction in the UFO community that I became involved with back in the mid 1990’s revolved around Dr. Jack Sarfatti’s Internet Science Project. Jack is a very colorful dynamic figure who is a master at networking people together with an ego that easily matches that of Seven Greer. I have learned a lot from Jack as I worked as his fetch and carry man to brief him on UFOs. I introduced him via email to many of the players in the UFO/ET community when he first began to develop an interest in UFOs, even Steven Greer.

This Internet group includes many physicists and intelligence operatives of many stripes and persuasions. These are a rowdy bunch of uncivil rogues who constantly fight, squabble, joke, play tricks and trade insults amongst themselves for any number of reasons. They will get as mad as hornets one day when a scheme blows up in their face and be the best of friends the next. I have often thought of them as like hyenas living on the plains of Africa . Like an early African explorer I became interested in this rouge culture and jumped right into the fray to learn, share and promote disclosure.

Until recently I have been occupied in other domains within the UFO community but I could not help but notice in the distance a ruckus and some kind of feeding frenzy amongst the tech hyenas feeding on some distant carcass. Being naturally curious I soon found myself asking for and getting Dan Smith’s new phone number and giving him a call.  I published on my blog some of Dan’s comments which immediately propelled me into the mist of this hyena feeding frenzy as I had hoped. It’s taken me a couple of weeks to orientate myself and after getting shoved and kicked around a bit I seem to finally muscled in to the carcass. It seems that the lion of UFOology had made a kill but the hyenas had moved in and were stealing away the meat. 

I have been getting these email promotions from Steven Greer and the Orion Project. I have a lot of respect for Steven in how he in the 1990s he really pushed hard for disclosure with the Disclosure Project and briefed policy makers on UFO/ET. I think we all owe him a debt of gratitude for that. But as everyone knows Steven also has his faults. Sometimes it seems that his ego has no bounds and he is blinded by his own strong opinions. Like with the Disclosure Project I think Steven has found another loose scale on the belly of the dragon and it is to bring alien technology out into the public domain as a way of forcing disclosure.

I am also on a mailing list used by Retired AF Captain Robert Collins the author of the book Exempt From Disclosure. If any body fits the character of Badger in the book Wind in the Willows it is Bob. Bob has been fussing and fuming at Greer for a long time because of Steven’s almost total ignorance of physics in his work with his RAM project to publicly and privately develop an ARV (Alien Reproduction Vehicle) and his Orion Project to develop alien exotic energy sources to save the planet.

Dan Smith tells me that hundreds of thousands of dollars have been put into these projects which I have yet to confirm but sounds reasonable to me. I have confirmed from this confidential source that the RAM meeting that I wrote about in the blog article did indeed take place and that Steven Greer was running the show and that Gordon Novel was deferring to Steve. Dan has a cute little tale to tell about Steven and his pretty private assistant at the meeting and makes the outrageous claim that Gordon is a protégé of Kissinger and may have been the umbrella man in the JFK assassination. Dan also makes the maybe not quite so outrageous claim that Gordon was used by Dr. John Alexander to intimidate and threaten anybody that might consider investigating John.

When Dan talked to me about the meeting and I put the word out on the Internet I heard from this source that Steve and Gordon became angry and upset at Dan but Steve insisted that their be no response to Dan’s reporting of the meeting in my article. I also heard from this source that Gordon had invited Dan to the meeting because Dan was a donor to RAM but that he later regretted doing that because of Dan running his mouth.  Dan also confirmed this to me. It would seem that both Steven and Gordon have complained that there were errors in Dan’s reporting but so far nobody is talking. If I keep this up I hope it won’t be long before RAM can’t take it anymore and one of the birds will squawk and publicly spill the beans.

I contacted Steven Greer by email but he will not discuss the subject. I had been monitoring Steve’s Orion promotional emails that I get on a regular basis. Steve recently has been promoting a means that Telsa developed to draw energy from the earth’s magnetic field. I remember reading years ago how Tesla transmitted wireless electricity by building up standing waves in the earth’s magnetic field that could be tapped by special devices. I don’t seem to recall tapping into this field for energy but just the using of the earth’s magnetic field for transmission of wireless energy. Either way if this hair brained idea was put into action it could result in literally an end to the world.

I had been thinking that this was a bad idea and blind ally for Steven and the Orion project to get into. In this same email I thought I would comment on this and said that drawing too much energy from the earth’s magnetic field could cause severe environmental problems. I said that the field was created by the rotation of the earth and magma around the earth’s inner iron core.

Most everybody knows that it is the earth’s magnetic field that protects the earth from harmful radiation from the sun and that life on earth would mostly vanish if the field collapsed. Eventually earth’s atmosphere would be blown away and earth would become like mars.

Steven mailed me back in his usual blunt fashion saying I did not know what I was talking about. I promptly googled, earth’s magnetic field, and got a article from NASA that explained this and that how the field was even now becoming unstable and we could have a magnetic field reversal. I sent the link to Steven. I could not believe that Steve was promoting this without a ounce of study and it confirmed to me personally what Bob had been saying all along that he and Hal Putoff had been laughing their heads off at the projects Steve was promoting.

Now Dan tells me that Dr. Jack Sarfatti has broken ranks with Steve and I can see why and now Hal and John Alexander seem to be involved with Bigelow’s competing alien reengineering project and not with Steve. So RAM under Steve’s supervision seems to be falling apart with key players and resources moving over to Bigelow. Hence all the ruckus. So where does this leave RAM, the Orion Project, Steve and Gordon when UFOlogy’s Dr. Death has again made off with the meat?

Bob Collins has not gone quite so far as to call Steve’s operation a scam as far as I know but I could see how people like Ron Pandolfi might be concerned because he has stated even to me that he has a professional concern for fraud and hoaxing in the UFO/ET field. Has he used Dan and me to blow the whistle on this and give this process some transparency? Is he concerned that taxpayer and private dollars will be wasted? I believe Steve and Gordon are sincere but what of competence. Will public and private money simply disappear down Alice ’s rabbit hole with little or no benefit to their investors? So we have to ask where is the beef?

So I suppose this is what the ruckus amongst the hyenas is all about. Let’s hope Steve will make a spirited public defense and a public conversation will develop with a little more transparency so these projects can move forward and the most viable projects get private and taxpayer funding. I guess I have my own small part to play in the drama by helping Ron put the spotlight on RAM and Orion. I realize that associates at OM may be afraid that Dan and I will stir the pot too much and it will boil over in a destructive way. That’s a good point but folks need to realize that this is just business as usual amongst the alien resource hyenas scavenging Steven’s kill and no need to get overly excited.

As so ladies and gentlemen there you have it. It would appear Steve and Gordon’s goose is cooked and the public and private purse protected. They may take awhile to appreciate the fact, but their goose is cooked nevertheless unless they quickly clean up their act. This scene of the R and D show ends with Steve and Gordon scowling at each other in Stevens study trying to decide if they now have been forced into make a public response and defense of RAM and Orion.

I hope you in the audience have been both entertained and amused. The time has come for the curtain to fall and we the actors to assemble and bow. We must now leave the stage so to prepare to raise the curtain on the next act of the R & D counter-intelligence show. The applause is much appreciated! Thank you, thank you! Thank you very much.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Who Tricked the Trickster?
By Ed Komarek
4/2/09

I figured I ought to lie low for a few days until the dust settled a bit from my previous article. http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/2009/03 ... -hole.html Seems like my broadside into RAM and Orion was bound to stir up the hornets even more than Dan did previously and I figured all the heat generated might have even scorched a few hairs off Rabbit and send him down the rabbit hole to talk to Alice . I figure Rabbit emerged from the ruckus just fine, a little worse for wear, but things might not have gone quite as planned.  Seems both Dan and I have developed this obsession with busting holes in hornet’s nests and mad rabbit heads only to then run like hell. 

I remember as a young man finding a really nice hornet’s nest just above the clear water of the Wacissa River south of Tallahassee Florida . I wanted it as a trophy for my room and proceeded to scheme how I was going to get it minus the hornets.  The plan that I hatched was to swim up under the nest, whack it down with a machete and then escape the hornets by swimming away underwater.

Things did not go as planned. I whacked down the nest dropping it into the water, so far so good. Then I remember, as I swam away under the water, I looked up and just above the water were angry hornets everywhere waiting for me to come up. After about busting my lungs I gulped some air and proceeded even farther down the river waiting for my prize to float to me. To my disappointment the water had begun to dissolve the nest and made it useless as a trophy.

Dan and I had a short phone conversation several hours after my last article hit the Internet and it may well lead to yet another marathon telephone conversation in the future. I have been learning a lot from Ron Pandolfi and Dan Smith but I also hope they are learning from me. In the short conversation Dan made if very clear to me that it was Ron’s way or the highway. I assume he got a scolding from Ron for not being a better handler of Ed. This of course raises a whole other set of issues for Dan and I to discuss publicly and privately. 

I think that Ron and I have had enough of each other for awhile.  The past three weeks with Dan and Ron have been quite a ride and I appreciate Ron giving me a glimpse into his trickster world of spy craft and intrigue. The curtain on this episode of the R&D show is about to fall. This scene ends with the tricking of the trickster. Dan is right, the trickster is part of the divine, the more genteel face of Kali or Shiva the destroyer of worlds. The trickster or fool is the first card in the tarot deck and represents the beginning of the journey to enlightenment which ends with the world card and the completion of the circuit of understanding.

In order to understand Ron and his world I had to allow myself to be played as the fool and learn the lessons one by one in Ron’s deck of tricks as he presented them to me directly and through Dan. It may just now be sinking into Ron’s psyche that Ed did not screw up but that Ed tricked the trickster completing the learning circuit to exit the learning feedback loop. Ed shined the spotlight not only on Steven Greer as Ron would have him do but Ed also shined the spotlight of truth on Ron and his activities in the UFO/ET community. All is not as it seems in the R&D show because in a strange perverted way in R&D's Alice in Wonderland world, Dan is indeed Ron’s teacher and Messiah.

I would be much more concerned about Ron’s mental health and all the other Rons out there in the world in positions of power than I would of Dan. It is the tricksters, the fools of the world that have brought our world to the brink of destruction and onto the path to the worst of all worlds. It is up to us that have made the journey through the tarot deck to guide ourselves back on the path to the best possible world for ourselves, our families and all of humanity.

Ron would have me play by only his rules and I can’t do that, no more than I can accept the current status quo played on to the rest of us by the current foolish deluded leaders of this planet. In a sense all of humanity is moving through the tarot deck but things are not as they seem and one day the meek will complete the learning circuit and will inherit the earth while the arrogant and powerful will stumble and fall. So we should not be afraid or embarrassed to be taken for fools for in the end we will gain the world.

I am sure I am not the first in the civilian UFO/ET community to have to confront these issues being presented and I am sure I won’t be the last. In government and the military these may be the rules of the road for those who live by their paychecks. On the other hand most of us in the civilian sector work in the UFO field not for a paycheck but for ourselves and for humanity. We are pretty darn independent. In fact it costs us quite considerable amounts of money to be serious players in the field and stay independent.

I don’t think the idea of my way or the highway is getting or is going to get much traction or support in the civilian UFO/ET sector. Besides more than one big fish in the sea is rising to the surface to liaison with us surface dwellers as disclosure proceeds and more power is transferred back into the public domain relating to these issues.

I’m wondering that maybe the R&D show is exhibiting signs of desperation in dealing with civilian investigators by arriving at my humble cabin doorstep for consultations. You know that “Hick from the Sticks” that walks around barefoot, eats squirrel and fishes for catfish on the banks of the muddy Ochlocknee River . Why in the world would somebody like Ron Pandolfi want to liaison with me?  (This is a little private OM joke that only the regulars at OM can appreciate. I suspect that the individual that made this off the cuff comment has failed to learn lessons presented in both the movie Star Wars and in the Lord of the Rings.)

Oh by the way as a little sideline issue of note, Dan told me that Ron owns everybody’s security clearances including Kit Green. Dan told me that Ron once used Dan to tell Kit that he was telling too much to Gary Beckum and Kit blew a gasket.  I would hope somebody could get Kit to validate Dan’s story. Such a confirmation would provide considerable transparency as to Ron’s intelligence operations in the UFO/ET community.

Dan also said that Ron has seen those briefing documents that Kit has. I think that Ron has been wined and dined for plenty long enough, is it not about time for Ron to deliver if he is even capable of delivering.  I mean do we have to go all the way up to the Alien Resource Cartel and Henry Kissinger to get those documents released into the public domain? If somebody as high level as Dan says Ron is can’t deliver, then that should tell us something about where we stand in the process of regaining legitimate legal control over extraterrestrial policy.

Getting back on topic our dear Dan Smith must needs explain to us all as to just why any independent civilian investigator should cooperate under such autocratic parameters. This is in the face of the fact that most civilian investigators have had a bellyful over the years of autocratic jelly.  It’s been jam yesterday and jam tomorrow, but never jam today.

Methinks that Dan has his work cut out for him explaining the necessity of this position and why we should comply. I mean what is in it for us. I find participating in the R&D show quite enlightening and interesting but it is causing me to loose sleep amongst other things. Makes me wonder how long I want to play and I am sure others in the community may feel the same way.

I can understand where Ron is coming from as a very high level competent administrator with many employees working under him drawing taxpayer paychecks. It would appear to me that Ron, Alice and other insiders rising to the surface ought to consider that the rules that apply in the bureaucracy might not apply very well in the civilian domain. In the future as disclosure proceeds it seems to me that those bureaucrats that have some flexibility in dealing with civilians will by Darwinian evolutionary processes and the processes of natural selection become the predominant bureaucrats on the planet. (Sorry Dan) Of course this would be the case in a best possible world scenario.

I find myself much more comfortable and I sleep much better dealing with the Pickering brothers and the military working group. The Pickering ’s Navy source has very aptly demonstrated some flexibility in working with the civilian sector and we appreciate that. In fact I think that future insider-outsider relationships should be patterned after our relationship with the military UFO working group.

I like and appreciate very much the straight up, straight talk approach and the flexibility to bend a little to our civilian concerns. Source A has shown flexibility in our desire for true accurate information from the bowels of the super-secret autocratically structured bureaucracy that’s supposed to have our collective interests in mind. He may even have put his own life at risk to cater to our needs.

I fully realize that Ron has his reasons for operating the way he does but the political landscape is changing and I think a little more flexibility is in order. I think that insider bureaucrats like Ron Pandolfi need us as much or more than we need them. I am uncomfortable working under severe restraints but I can show some flexibility if I see very good reasons to do so both for myself and humanity.

I am looking forward to Dan presenting to us a convincing argument in favor of Ron’s point of view. Such a discussion to Dan’s delight may bring down a few lurkers from the OM peanut gallery to play. Please be advised that a few years ago Sophia paid Dan a visit and he sneaked a quick peek under her dress. The cosmic view so briefly presented was almost too much for his ego to bear and brought him to the verge of divine madness.

Ever since the experience he and his friends have struggled to get Dan’s over-inflated ego back under control with some limited success.  He still intractably clings in desperation to the extremely remote chance that he is indeed the Messiah even after all these years. One can only imagine what would have happened to Dan had she allowed Dan to see a little farther up.  So beware my friends of the risks associated with even the most limited communication from Sophia! http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... ansmithsom

Anybody can join the Open Minds Forum for free and find OM ’s messiah in residence available at this portion of the site. A word of caution, OM is a civil society and any roguish behavior will result in quick and certain eviction. The moderators take their jobs seriously. 

Scene two ends and the curtain falls on the R&D show as Ron, Alice and the Mad Hatter contemplate their next move over tea down below the rabbit hole. Things simply have not gone as planned. Driving these sassy civilians through the looking glass is not going to be easy; it’s turning out to be a job about as hard as herding cats. Meanwhile Ed’s thinking that maybe now would be a good time to take a vacation. Maybe he ought to pack along his well worn storybook primer for intelligence agents to refresh his memory. That’s all Folks!
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Ron Pandolfi, the Rogue King or Ron’s Ship of Fools (Act 3)
By Ed Komarek
4/3/09

“To late for lies”, said Beowulf as he lay dying.

Good morning Ron, how is you day going. Are you looking over my shoulder now that I have logged into my email account. I did notice when you altered that article of mine just a little, highlighted that sentence yesterday. I changed the sentence back after you left, did you notice.  I appreciate you letting me into your world and I really did not mind you getting into my email. If you can do that then you have control over all my electronic communications. How does it feel to play God, Master of the Universe, to have all that power over others right at your fingertips?

I know you are in trouble Ron, and that’s why you have come to me. You want out of the cold; you have seen too much destruction and mayhem. You want it to stop, but it won’t. You want to come home to somebody who loves you but she’s gone your personal life is shot to hell. So what does it all mean, what’s happening to you? Did you foul up another terrorist network get into their heads and screw them up; I know you get some satisfaction from that. You did the right thing there.

I guess you have the sort of job where you have to hurry up and wait and it gets boring just sitting around. There are things you don’t want to think about but you are hurting anyway? You want to have a little fun so you hang with the rest of the gang and you trade jokes and tricks. But you are good, very good and you have the power of the American government at your fingertips. You can stick it to them every which way and sideways. Most of them hardly have a clue.

You are a clever little beast aren’t you, not only getting into their computers and private emails, but creating all kinds of clever non-existent accounts and false personalities to mess with their heads. You are not being malicious and I know that. You just want to have fun even if it’s at the expense of your friends and associates. Besides you need to keep tabs on what they are up too so there are no serious lapses of security.

Because you are not deliberately being malicious and hurtful maybe I can help you if you will let me. I know you want out of the cold and in your own convoluted way are outing yourself. Dan Smith and I are your father confessors.  I don’t know how much longer he will want to play that role. When he finally figures out how you have entered his mind and played up his illusions and delusions and then built yourself up in his mind much larger than real life, he is bound to lead the lynch mob now being assembled. 

I don’t want you to be lynched. I don’t want you to lose your job. We need the Ron Pandolfi’s of the world. We need protection from not only malicious people abroad but in our own country amongst us even in the UFO/ET community. We want you to join us to create the best possible world for ourselves, our families, our nation and our world. We all have to work together to make this transition to a enlightened new world order not just a more sophisticated remake of the old world autocratic order that has lead humanity right to the verge of destruction.

We would like you to come work with us. Star Fleet does not pay in dollars so you will have to keep you day job. Star Fleet plays in credits for a better world for you and for humanity. So far we are coming short for the amount needed to save this world. So we need bright intelligent people like you to join us. I am offering you a job Ron, to work for us. Are you interested?

If you come to work for us you need to clean up your act. You have got to learn how to tell the truth and I know that’s going to be really hard. You are going to have to come clean and realize that you have stepped over the line, lost your moral compass somewhere. You are lost in woods and you don’t know which way to turn. But you do know the way back home, ACRAF (Admit, Confess, Repent, Atone, Forgive-remove error). We must to learn to practice this every moment of the day. I know you have screwed up some things in your life but now you have a chance to make things right, to get back on the path toward enlightenment and out of destruction.

You are a really bright guy Ron as well as others out there just like you who might be reading this. You can turn on a time when you need to. You know how to adapt. We don’t have a lot of time, our window of opportunity to create a better world is closing fast. You of all people should know that. There is nothing wrong with making mistakes it just means that you are learning. The important thing is to learn from those mistakes, that is what pushes evolution forward both personal and collective. Will you join us?

So you ask how have I been doing? Well yesterday I spent the afternoon with Dan’s best friend Sophia. We talked, cried and laughed about many things and about you too Ron.
I sat on my small screen porch of the cabin overlooking the small pond only 20 feet way. The rain of the morning has changed to occasional sunshine and the alligator has crawled out on the grassy bank on the other side of the pond to warm himself in the suns rays. It was a beautiful warm spring day in South Georgia as the birds sing their spring mating songs. On such a day Sofia comes to me and I smell her sweet perfume and her gentle touch upon my face.

We talk quietly together about the human race their joys and suffering and of fools that play others as the fool only to find out late in life that they were the greatest fool of all and the joke on them. Ever read the Greek Tragedies Ron? We cried and we laughed about the antics of that rogue of rogues, fool of fools, Ron Pandolfi. We discuss how he has nimbly and adroitly plays his friends and fellow rogues entertaining himself at their expense when he is sitting around in front of his keyboard and monitoring screens with nothing better to do with his time. We laugh together at how this little beast right out of the Uncle Remus storybook plays his fellow rogues with all the sophistication techniques of modern taxpayer funded electronic technology at his fingertips.

We feel Ron's hurt and his suffering and we cry. We cry not just for Ron’s childish foolishness but for the foolishness of all of humanity and all the suffering that brings. And when we stop crying, you know what Ron, we know that’s it’s the only way. Only suffering will bring fools to bear to break them down and prepare the way for God-Sophia to enter their lives and bring them up into the best of all possible worlds.

I slept a little better last night. It’s been quite a ride the last three weeks for me too. I am glad that you came to me for help and let me see into your life and world. I can help if you will let me, if your friends simmer down a little I hope.

This morning I got up climbed down from the loft of my little cabin, walked outside and fed the birds at my bird window at one end of the cabin as I do every morning. I built the cabin myself. The other end has sliding glass doors that open on to the small porch above the small pond that I created. It’s surrounded by weeping willow and cypress trees that I planted when I moved here. It’s my little private oasis, my Eden . The other day I watched a Great Blue Herron as he or she stealthy stalked fish around the edges of the pond. She caught one fish and then moved on. A Little Blue Herron dropped by yesterday but stayed in a tree. It feeds on frogs and tadpoles here.

I am about to get me up a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. I used to have severe intestinal problems until I figured out that for some reason as we get older we can’t digest meat like we used to. So I have had to cut way back on the meat and you know what, it all cleared up but I can tell when I eat too much meat and may have to even now go a couple of days without meat and eat black beans and rice.

I have been writing this article and this letter to you since dawn. Today as I write it’s raining down on the tin roof of the cabin, are these Sophia’s tears? Is she crying for you Ron, and the rest of the suffering fools out there in the world? The humming birds are swarming the feeders on the porch are they her voice Dan? It’s another spring morning with green grass and little specks of red from the crimson clover. Are these her clothes? The wind blows through the weeping willows putting the leafy strands in motion, is this Sophia’s hair?

Sophia is everywhere in every nook and cranny of the Universe and beyond. Blessed are those with eyes to see and ears to hear, who know her or feel her presence. But know that she has another face that of Kali the destructive aspect of the Universe for those fools that would do harm to others. So approach Sophia with gentle eyes and a loving heart and she will be your friend and mistress rather than your own worst nightmare.

I will put this article away on the flash drive to upload to the library computer when I go into town tomorrow. Cairo is only eight miles away from where I live. Its no big deal and I don’t have to deal with viruses getting into my computer here at home, and that included sneaky like beasts like you too Ron! Maybe you can figure out a way to get into the flash drive, but it does not matter.

Unless you have advanced enough brainwave technology to get directly into my mind you won’t know my thoughts directly. I know its coming and not that far away where you can track cognition through many minds and delete is as the extraterrestrials are able to do. I suspect you already have some brainwave tracking capabilities and that could already be operational in the war against terror. To talk more about that would divulge state secrets. Let’s not forget about InfoTech shall we?

I am in your mind now, Ron but I am trying to be gentle. You invited me in when you played me so that gave me the right to play you. I am going to protect Dan as best I can. I don’t think you want me running around in your head raising havoc the way you treat others so ease up on Dan? You have been a bad boy Ron, its not Dan that has been bad is it?

Ron is everybody’s friend and confidant one minute and the next minute he is sharing personal emails and confidences with yet another fool who may even be the enemy of the first fool. He plays one fool against the other. The he sits back and laughs at the chaos he has caused. He moves from fool to fool on deck with nobody being the wiser because one fool does not share notes with the other fool. Will these guys ever learn! I think I will go make that bowl of oatmeal now. Remember Sofia can be your best friend or your worst nightmare Ron it’s all up to you. We are all her children and she loves us all very much but don’t think you can trick her for long. 

As the curtain falls on scene three we see Ron screaming and cursing Ed and Dan and the whole damn miserable world in general as he kicks chairs around the room. Then he sits down head in hands and wonders if he ought to call someone he loves and who also loves him very dearly and for once in his life tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Is it, “to late for lies”, Ron?

That crazy fox Ed thinks that maybe after he cleans some more of the tar off of rabbit he will throw him back in that briar patch where he belongs and hope he has learned his lesson at least for now. That is as long as he does not mess with Ed’s electronic communications any more than he already has. If he does he is going to be really sorry he did! Fox is not hungry right now, but if he does get hungry he will know where to find rabbit if he needs him.

Just before the curtain finally hits the stage, Captain Jack Sarfatti can’t contain himself any longer and yells out: What do you mean Ron is the Captain of this ship, damn it, I’m the Captain lets get that straight! I didn’t say you weren’t Captain now did I, says Ed grinning from ear to ear. How about that other ship of fools over there with Captain Greer at the helm and first mate Gordon Novel? Steven just in case you get to thinking about really getting mean and hurting Ron, you should think twice about that.

Gordon is Ron’s special friend and confident too you know! There is a joker in every deck of cards. Gordon, how would I know that you shared my confidential email to you with Ron and asked about who the hell I was and Ron said back that it was not Ed’s fault but Dan’s fault? Steven, how would I know that you told Gordon and everybody else to keep quiet and not respond to my broadside into RAM and Orion? 

Now Alice you may be getting a little concerned that state secrets may be exposed in this little rabbit tale because of my rummaging around in Ron’s mind. Don’t worry Alice , just give him a good chewing out and put him back to work doing what he needs to be doing so we can wind this little story up. I felt I had to do something because the little beast was beginning to create problems for Star Fleet Operations.  That’s all Folks!
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:44 pm

No commentary Steve? lol...

You are a clever little beast aren’t you, not only getting into their computers and private emails, but creating all kinds of clever non-existent accounts and false personalities to mess with their heads. You are a clever little beast aren’t you, not only getting into their computers and private emails, but creating all kinds of clever non-existent accounts and false personalities to mess with their heads.

I can't believe they're trying to pull that crap. Gee...who else insinuated that their computer and private emails were "tampered" with - and that *they* weren't the ones who sent emails as Gene, or Paul, or Tamara....

Pretty obvious who Ed's been talking to. :roll:

Are things ever going to change? This same old plot is getting dry and boring...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:41 pm

I have a lot to say on the subject, but none of it is flattering - especially to Ed!
A perfect example, the paragraph below is from his latest article:
Moving along it would appear that Steve Broadbent has bailed, wanting out of wonderland. He asked Ron and I to take him off any mailing lists and that essentially he wanted out of this madhouse.  I wrote him back and asked him to try to hang on and to read this last post of mine. I told him he was out of his league and that I was doing his work for him.

Err Ed? You are getting me mixed up with Ryan, I said no such thing. As for Ryan asking Ron and you to take him off any mailing lists, that is also incorrect. He asked YOU to stop emailing him!

Two major mistakes in one small paragraph (let's not even talk about that last sentence!) and you begin to get an idea of what I might think about the rest of the articles...

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Mon May 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi guys, long time no see. I think I scanned enough of Ed's recent emails, and again quickly scanning here, to have caught of on the latest episodes of a show no one should be on, or watching. But, the business of erasing two key storylines from the business of solving the mystery of UFOS remains a necessity if we want to free up attention and energy to adress real things: Roswell and MJ-12. Those two things were of course articles of faith with me in the late 80s and through almost all of the 90s. Looks like lots of work over at the R/U blog has uncovered so much. BTW, thanks for the nostalgic trip! (Back to the good ole days of Moore and Shandera.)

I talked to Ed before my recent two month trip to the coast and I told him I was pretty much skeptical about these storys, still drawing so much wasteful attention and energy. There's an important point to make here, related to step #3 in Ryan's exposing hoaxes article, and that is "why would any important witness approach anyone other than journalists with major news organizations to expose their story to the world? Take that UN story, for example.....is approaching Michael Salla and others in that new branch or school of UFOlogy really the way to go??
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Serpo Scammers Keep Trying

Postby suspicioso » Wed May 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Some more interesting tidbits on the great money trail courtesy of Dan/Ed...:

God, don’t we all love a good soap opera, for some comic relief...?

As the World Turns……. (according to Ed)

Quote:
----- Original Message -----
To: g.novel@xxxx; rspandolfi@xxxx ; Dan Smith
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:59 AM
Subject: To Gordon, Ron and Dan

Gordon, I heard back from the Pickerings on the post I sent to you. Here is my response to their email but their email to me is confidential. If I made any errors in this email to them I would be glad to forward on your response back to them. As you see your friend Jim is in contact with them as well. Ed
--------------
To Clay and Shawn:

Hi guys. Gorden is very involved with Ron. Gorden wants me to keep our conversations confidential so I can't really say much but according to Gorden Ron is involved in steering millions of dollars his way. Gorden also said he is working on a movie with Jim and might put Jim in contact with me. I think I have talked to Jim before when I was with the Institute. I did not realize you were close to Jim. So Gordon can work through to you through Jim as well as me.

Gordon claims he is head to head with MJ 12 and is taking them on with RAM. He is a interesting guy, a real street fighter and he cusses and swears a lot. Right out of the Nixon administration knowing all the watergate players etc. He knows them all even Kissenger he says. So it looks like a really serious split between all of these folks over disclosure and how to make money as disclosure progresses. Gordon is very pro disclosure and very sincere it would seem from our phone conversation and willing to put his life on the line. I like that kind of dedication.

I think the thing is complicated with Ron. He does seem to be involved in busting whistle blowers in the UFO community as part of his job to contain classified information to a point but he also seems to allow a certian amount of leakage as with Kit Green but when Kit went too far with Gary Beckum he reigned in Kit.

I think Ron busted Infotech with the help of OM management. OM management seems to think that Infotech had it coming but until I can hear from Infotech and get more from OM management and get the whole story I am witholding judgment. Its obvious that Ron is communicating a lot with the management of many of these online forums including reality uncovered and Above Top 'Secret as well as OM.

There is a MJ 12 organization chart in Stevens book UFO Crash at Aztec that has a line coming directly out of MJ 12 through the CIA to the UFO community. I think that is Ron and John with Ron being more open to disclosure than John who seems very anti-disclousre but they both suppress and manage whistle blowers. Gordon says Ron has always been pro-disclosure.

Gordon also says he lets Ron call all the shots and what I have heard from Dan is that you either play it Rons way or not at all. I guess that is one of the things that rubs me the wrong way as I don't like master-slave relationships. I believe in shared direction and communication. Thats what I like about you guys and the Working Group.

I think Ron is going to have trouble dealing with the public unless he deals with us a equals not as our handler. Maybe I am just being to hard on Ron but like I said in that post to Gordon and Ron it sets me off when a person is not being straight up with me even if I can to some degree understand where they are coming from.

Both Dan and I both threw Ron under the bus alright. I don't like being handled and I felt like Ron was trying to be my handler like he is handling all these other folks. I am going to have problems with him until and unless he talks to me straight up and its more than a one way street between us. Maybe he got the message maybe he did not.

I will pass this email of mine on to Ron and Gordon minus your email to me on this to keep the communication going and where Ron and Gordon can understand where I am coming from now that I got their attention. It think that it is important. Ed

Thank you, whomever....

Like I say, for every good cop, there has to be a bad cop!

(I'm copying the post here in case it gets pulled over at OM)
Too Dangerous For Open Minds Forum!
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun May 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Hey S, I moved your post to this existing thread about Ed. Thanks for keeping us updated on this latest iteration of the soap opera.

Seems Ed would do well to consider his old friend Mike’s recent post in this thread…

[sigh]
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Sun May 24, 2009 7:49 pm

I read another recent essay by Ed, where he addresses "why exopolitics". There he identifies developing relations (in the open) with ets as the "why". Are Ron, Kit, Dan, and btw you guys at R/U also, ALL ALIENS?!!? Why develop relations with all these guys, if they are not in fact ET?

Where should all the focus be now? Check out that R/U blog. It's right there: (a) reports of human/unknown folks encounters and (b) sighting reports. The key is arriving at some sort of understanding probably lies mostly in focus (a), imo. A gold mine there. I trust most folks reporting these rather beyond the norm experiences. Why would I trust some yahoo who approached some player in the UFO field with some big revelations? Why isn't the yahoo going to the fourth estate, frankly the ONLY place for such folks to go to.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue May 26, 2009 3:05 pm

MikeJamieson wrote:I read another recent essay by Ed, where he addresses "why exopolitics". There he identifies developing relations (in the open) with ets as the "why". Are Ron, Kit, Dan, and btw you guys at R/U also, ALL ALIENS?!!? Why develop relations with all these guys, if they are not in fact ET?

Aww man...you figured it all out. I sure do miss my home planet in Zeta Reticuli. :)

Where should all the focus be now? Check out that R/U blog. It's right there: (a) reports of human/unknown folks encounters and (b) sighting reports. The key is arriving at some sort of understanding probably lies mostly in focus (a), imo. A gold mine there.

I agree - the hard part is in not falling into the same trap as so many before us. Where there really are so many folks suffering from some form of mental illness, this field (paranormal) is one of the most difficult to study because the first task, finding the legitimate and valid cases to study in the first place, is nearly impossible.

I trust most folks reporting these rather beyond the norm experiences. Why would I trust some yahoo who approached some player in the UFO field with some big revelations? Why isn't the yahoo going to the fourth estate, frankly the ONLY place for such folks to go to.

I don't know if I'd say I trust most...maybe a minority? Unfortunately from my perspective it seems like the majority of folks making claims are either (a) hoaxers, (b) seeking attention or (c) mentally ill. The (d) category of sincere and trustworthy seem to be few and far between. The good news is that they do exist - many of us know someone personally, a friend or family member, who can relate a personal experience....so there's at least that.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Is this the thread where we archive Ed's essays? Still trying to catch up with the latest. Well written essays, but flawed in the premise department (and often in the fact department also), imo. Especially when he argues that non-disclosure policies (so far as relating to alleged "UFO secrets") have inhibited human evolution. (An ongoing theme of his, again being revisited now.) We don't need no stinking aliens to spur our evolution, thank you very much. In fact, disclosure of their existence would not even begin to compare to the catalysts to "evolution" that was provided by the Jesus's and Buddha's.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:10 pm

THis is Ed's latest, not a bad job! In providing valuable info on a "historical" UFO figure and his perspectives, etc.
Among the interesting info is Stanford's revelations and take on Adamski and the other contactees.

Ray Stanford (Part 1)
Conversations With Ray Stanford (Part 1)
By Ed Komarek
7/12/09

I had a marathon phone conversation with Ray Stanford that lasted around eight hours the better part of a day. Ray is now seventy one years old and had a severe heart attack some time ago. As far as I know there is nobody in the world who has done as much of the hard science on UFOs as has Ray. His lifetime work of capturing UFOs on film and with scientific instruments is unprecedented. Most of us that have been in the UFOET field for awhile know of some of Ray’s earlier work a little of which is on the Internet. http://www.nicap.org/madar/psi-sympap80.htm and http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/di ... lyBriefing

In this long conversation, Ray got me up to speed and expressed to me that he has continued this work quietly and out of the public eye. He explained to me in great detail something of his large body of solid scientific evidence, not only as to the existence of extraterrestrial spacecraft and occupants, but detailed scientific evidence as to the nature of the craft and the propulsion systems involved. He tells me he has close up photos of occupants in crafts that have never been made public. He has offered to brief me on this evidence if I can make it to Washington DC where he now lives.

Ray says he has briefed many high level scientists over his lifetime involved in both classified and unclassified research in plasma dynamics and electromagnetic propulsion systems and they have been amazed at the hard evidence he has accumulated. He discussed this all with me in great detail giving names, dates, places and names. He believes and I agree that there is nobody in the public domain anywhere that has as much hard evidence and detailed scientific knowledge and understanding as he has of anomalous aerial objects or AAOs, as Ray prefers to call what he has been tracking and how they operate.

Ray’s experiences with the UFO/ET community have been disappointing to him partly because the community is so infiltrated by the intelligence community and that a number of “researchers” work directly or indirectly for the CIA and other intelligence organizations. He shared with me his very detailed experiences with well-known persons in FUFOR and some other UFO organizations.

Ray and I believe that these organizations on the surface appear to be supporting serious scientific investigation of UFOs but in fact are working covertly to do everything they can to misguide UFO studies away from hard data monitoring (with instruments such as recording gravimeters, recording magnetometers, high-resolution cameras, spectrographic cameras, etc.).

We both believe establishment UFO/ET organizations are deliberately diverting public and scientific attention into less productive avenues such as trace-case studies and anecdotal accounts provided by civilian investigators or by government releases. Ray and I both agree there is very little hard serious scientific research going on in the UFO community, in a large part because of the intelligence community infiltration and the effects of counterintelligence operations. This clarification document provides evidence that the CIA has overall control in intelligence gathering and counterintelligence involving the UFO/ET subject.
http://www.majesticdocuments.com/pdf/au ... -S1-00.pdf

Ray also shared with me his experiences with contactees such as George Adamski when he was a young man. At the time he believed in the stories of Adamski and misinterpreted his early UFO encounters in a contactee context. He was quickly set straight when Adamski confined in him the details of how he was hoaxing UFO photos and the fact that he had never had physical contact with alien craft or with their occupants. Such experiences with Adamski and with other “contactees” like Dan Fry and George Van Tassel, Ray says, taught him to be very skeptical of contactee claims.

Ray has spoken out about both CIA infiltration into UFO research and hoaxing by leading contactee figures so it’s understandable that he is not very popular with many in the UFO/ET community establishment. It’s interesting that in my earlier years I too identified and spoke out against many of these same leaders for running counter-intelligence operations against the UFO community and the public at large.

Ray told me in detail his personal conversations and interactions with these leaders. Ray said, “One very well respected researcher when confronted even confessed to accepting $20,000 from a well known alleged hoaxer and then defiantly announced that he would soon be paid much more money by the alleged hoaxer to support his claims, photos, and videos, and that it was none of Ray's business.”

(Some may think Ray a bit hard in some of his accusations but that seems to be because he has seen so much of it and we are dealing at his time with simple surface features. Ray says he once asked Wendelle Stevens why he was publishing material that he knew was hoaxed. Wendelle honestly replied, “There is no money in exposing hoaxes.”) :-)

Regardless of what this respected Gulf Breeze investigator’s true intentions were, I see at least a perception of a serious potential conflict of interest and scientific impartiality problem regarding the validity of the investigation and the investigator’s character and motives in pursuing that investigation under such circumstances. I hope a convincing explanation is forthcoming from this researcher, meanwhile I will move up to the bleachers for the show. :-)

(Readers should keep in mind that there is much more going on here than meets the eye and that this is only one small tip of a very large mostly CIA intelligence iceberg in which I am jerking a few intelligence operative’s chains and they know who they are. Some UFO investigators should be questioned carefully if they have ever been involved in CIA UFO/ET counterintelligence operations in the UFO/ET field in general and specifically against other honest UFO investigators and researchers. My guess is that the silence may be deafening. :-) )

Ray also mentioned a well known and respected so called “scientific researcher” with CIA connections whose history goes back to the days of NICAP, when pressured by another person at a 1987 FUFOR meeting, about funding for the joint MUFON-FUFOR 1987 international symposium at American University admitted that a sum of over $100,000 came from a known CIA front organization in Alexandria, Virginia. Ray even named the corporation and told how he had verified that name and the corporation's CIA affiliation by a Ph.D. who the corporation had attempted to hire. This was also confirmed by a retired employee of the NSA, and by others who are familiar with this CIA front corporation.

I have realized over the years how simply pathetic the situation is in the UFO/ET community being infiltrated to this degree, being betrayed and sold out by its own trusted leaders who are being bought and paid for by the CIA-MJ 12. (Ray is skeptical about the leaked MJ 12 documents, and refuses to get sidetracked by public debate on such matters.) http://www.majesticdocuments.com/

In the case of infiltration into UFO skeptics and UFO/ET investigators groups, I believe that both sides are being covertly manipulated to create a constant state of turmoil and conflict within the overall community. One shutters to think that this same sort of thing is going on not just in the UFO community but with the media, entertainment industry, scientific community and national governments. MJ 12 and the respected scientist Menzel started infiltrating and running counterintelligence operations in the scientific community to dupe scientists about UFO in earnest as evidenced by this MJ 12 memo.
http://www.majesticdocuments.com/pdf/hi ... pt1963.pdf

Naturally all this has left Ray very disillusioned with the UFO community, but he does keep up with developments on the Internet. He very strongly believes that the best route for him is to quietly present his evidence directly to the scientific community using established scientific protocols. If he wanted to, he could raise havoc with CIA-MJ 12 intelligence networks in UFO community that have worked to contain his scientific work over his lifetime.

Ray seems to have a photographic memory and he can rattle off names, dates, places and detailed conversations just as well as he can describe the details of UFO events he has recorded with his instrumentation. In the case of Adamski and Uri Geller he was able to even able to mimic their voices. Ray detailed to me some very extraordinary experiences he had with Uri Geller, that have been published in various publications. Uri and one of his managers tried to talk Ray into working for him because Uri’s powers were dramatically expanded through some kind of psychic chemistry between the two. Ray refused, “saying he had more important work to do than just going all over the world with Uri, working as a "psychic battery"”.

(Note people not closely associated with Ray are sometimes prone to denigrate Ray’s scientific work because of his open discussion of his many remarkable contextual psychic experiences over his extraordinary lifetime. This is an area that I hope to publish in more articles. I have had an additional 4 hour conversation discussing these psychic experiences as this article was being edited by Ray.

It is and will be easy for the uninformed or marginally informed to dismiss these experiences as fraudulent or nuts but I find them fascinating in fleshing out the vastness of the contextual reality being experienced. This is not just about nuts and bolts craft and occupants but much more. I think Ray rightly feels his scientific work should stand independent of his personal experiences and on their own scientific merit regardless of his many fantastic personal lifetime experiences.

The separation of an individual’s scientific work from personal experience and belief is established scientific protocol. Advocating the mixing a scientist’s personal experience and beliefs with that person’s scientific work to discredit the scientific work is acting in a very unscientific, reckless and deceptive manner.)

It was obvious from the long conversation that Ray’s many-decades work in obtaining UFO hard data acceptable to mainstream science, and his preparation to present it to the scientific community, have not been liked by one or two individuals and groups that we agreed have past and/or present connections to the intelligence community. He was told in 1975 (at the Fort Smith UFO conference) by Phil Klass, that he, Ray, was the only person (in concert with Ray's organization) doing the kind of work (with instrumented UFO hard-data monitoring) that could potentially cause him to loose his (Klass's) bets that no scientifically acceptable evidence of alien technology visiting earth would ever be obtained.

Ray thinks he can succeed in bringing the instrument-recorded evidence collected over several decades to the scientific community and that it could usher the scientific approach to physical UFO studies into mainstream science. On the other hand Ray says some of his evidence (relevant to UFO intelligences and their possible significance to humanity) is very disturbing and that he has serious questions about its disclosure. He and I argued back and forth over the points pro and con for disclosure intensely at different times in the phone conversation.

Much of Ray’s personal experiences will, by his own intention, only be published after his death and I am sure that what he has to say is going to make for some very interesting and controversial reading. Meanwhile he hopes to present his propulsion-diagnostic, instrument-recorded evidence as soon as is practical in a credibly scientific manner to the scientific community. I for one hope he is able to do this and he should have the support of those of us who truly work for and understand the need for disclosure. I hope my friends and associates at OM will open a channel of communication with Ray and support him any way possible.
http://www.openmindsforum.com/

posted by edkomarek @ 6:53 AM
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby harborsc » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:18 am

Oh yes, Dan Smith, quite an interesting god at OM. He certainly uses words that make you think or is that something else. Exopolitics, maybe we should wait for the real aliens to show up. Maybe they have been here for a very long time. Long enough to not be alien, just mimics that wait to see how we perceive them this time.
harborsc

Google

Return to The Aviary