The MJ-12 Saga Continues: Operation Bird Droppings

Aviary discussion and topics

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: The Truman Signature pt 2

Postby Frank Stalter » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:00 am

I've looked pretty closely at UFOs during the Truman administration and have become a pretty big fan of Truman in general and just don't find any of the Majestic 12 documents very credible. I simply don't think that type of communication would have ever been put in writing and if it was, it wouldn't have found its' way into the hands of someone like Jamie Shandera.
Frank Stalter

Re: The Truman Signature pt 2

Postby LCARS24 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:19 am

Other aspects of this case notwithstanding, all cases of Truman's autopen signature would be virtually identical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signing_machine
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
LCARS24
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Re: The MJ-12 Saga Continues: Operation Bird Droppings

Postby Access Denied » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:11 am

[topic moved to existing relevant thread]

Alfredo wrote:The substitution, i.e 'planting' of a copied signature- containing the ‘white-out flaws’- for the original signature was done as an invitation to forensic analysts to impeach a single point of fact and thereby the entire testimony- in this case the field of Ufology in toto.

Sorry but that’s typical conspiracy "theory" illogic...

"The proof of a coverup is the total lack of evidence of a coverup!"

Absence of Evidence...
http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2011/08 ... dence.html

While in Roswell I had a chance, brief though it was, to talk to Stan Friedman. He had come up to me as I ate breakfast and suggested that I was probably correct about Robert Willingham which is surprising. Oh, not about Willingham because it’s pretty clear that he never served as an Air Force officer or a fighter pilot, but because of what it suggests about the MJ-12 documents. If Willingham’s tale is discredited, then MJ-12 is discredited because it mentions the Willingham story and there is no other source of information on Del Rio (or the El Indio – Guerrero UFO crash as it was disguised there).

When I said to Stan that there was no evidence of a Del Rio crash, he trotted out his propaganda argument that “Absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence.”

My immediate reply was, “It is when due diligence has been preformed,” which, of course I had done (and which, of course, sort of attaches a legal term to the argument).

Dueling UFOlogists aside, personally, just actually reading the "documents", written like you would expect a UFOlogist preaching to the choir to write, is all the evidence any rational person in full possession of their critical thinking skills should need to realize they're BOGUS.

Still not convinced? Consider the “run it up the flagpole and see who salutes” alternative “justification” (a la “Project Mask”) for the hoax… now that the lid has ostensibly been blown off the alleged coverup by these “smoking gun” documents, where are all the credible “insiders” that ostensibly would come forward as a result?

Unfortunately (depending on whether or not you have anything to gain from it of course) the “will to believe” is all too easily manipulated…

[see also TOP SECRET -- MAJIC -- EYES ONLY for more relevant discussion]

AD
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to The Aviary