TOP SECRET -- MAJIC -- EYES ONLY

Aviary discussion and topics

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: TOP SECRET -- MAJIC -- EYES ONLY

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:28 am

What I want to know is: WTF is with the damn sunglasses? First Bill Birnes and now Gary Bekkum.

Were I to engage in the same speculative-jumping-to-conclusions that Gary does, I would take this sample size of two as clear evidence that "anyone who consistently portrays their public image as wearing dark sunglasses cannot be trusted to get to the point of their wild-ass theories."

You can call that my "working assumption" and I direct anyone to Gary himself for why "working assumptions" are better than "blatant assumptions"... ;)
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA


Core CI self-assessment

Postby Gary » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:32 pm

Three kinds of required thought process for the counter intelligence business:

Creative Thinking Uses imagination to develop new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to problems; designs new methods where established methods and procedures are inapplicable or are unavailable. *

Analytical Thinking Applies an organized mental process to derive meaning from collected information. Compare, contrast and review data, looking not only at what is there, but what is missing. **

Critical Thinking Analyzes facts, generates and organizes ideas, defends opinions, makes comparisons, draws inferences, evaluates arguments and solves problems. ***


This is directed to Reality Uncovered's efforts. A self-assessment, with examples.


[Mod Edit: Posted as a new thread. Moved to existing thread. Finish what you started Gary!]
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

Re: TOP SECRET -- MAJIC -- EYES ONLY

Postby Access Denied » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Gary, quit trying to change the subject. You have been called out for making numerous unfounded speculations in this thread and deliberately altering “data” as discussed in the latest thread in the Serpo forum and on the RU blog.

Address the issues raised in both of these existing threads before starting any new threads or you will banned… permanently!

We all have better things to do here then holding your hand while you stumble around in the dark…
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: TOP SECRET -- MAJIC -- EYES ONLY

Postby longhaircowboy » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:27 pm

Gary wrote:Uses imagination to develop new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to problems;

I couldn't have said it better. Thanks for finally being honest. I knew all along you were just making this stuff up. Glad to see ya come clean. Now don't you feel better?
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
User avatar
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:05 am
Location: Florida

Another RU MJ-12 Document Myth Is Busted

Postby Gary » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:54 pm

I recall AD and Ray complain (correct me if I am wrong) that the use of a zero proceeding a single digit date ( 01 instead of 1... for example) is NEVER found in 1950s era government documents.

Really?

Look what I "uncovered" ... "08 APR 54" in this document at CIA's website:

http://www.foia.cia.gov/docs/DOC_000091 ... 3_0001.gif

Curious eh?

The MJ-12 EBD was criticized for the use of "07 July, 1947" ... from a document allegedly prepared on or about 18 Nov 53.

That, gentlemen, is the reality, uncovered for you today. :-)
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

Re: Another RU MJ-12 Document Myth Is Busted

Postby longhaircowboy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:52 pm

What I find even more curious are the strikes through the 3 zeros on that doc. So I guess it still don't jibe. Care to try again?
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
User avatar
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:05 am
Location: Florida

Re: Another RU MJ-12 Document Myth Is Busted

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:47 pm

Quote from The Mail Archive

Bob Collins writes in October of 2008:

Mc wrote:
> *Hi All, see below;
> *
> This was passed onto this end by a Gary Bekkum which fits with
> descriptions from the Angleton notes, see second below and corresponds
> to what the LANL sources have said to this end except it's
> superconducting currents and capacitors, see below.


At this date, Gary was actively distributing material to promote a specific technology. At the same time, another source was promoting the same technology by passing the material to people, including Collins. Not surprisingly, what these multiple folks were trying to promote also matched technology within the Angleton notes...and now everyone knows the truth about that particular source and his alleged "notes."

*2) 7 May 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: *
>
> Here is another passage that might shed some light.....
>
> "it was noted that the disc counter-rotated. The core of the apparatus
> is a toroidal disc about 20 cm in diameter and its composition was of
> high critical temperature (HTC) super-conducting material. Its
> external skin temp is below 70K, when it levitates the electromagnets
> rotate past 5000 rpms all in a lateral magnetic field. It was not
> known about the variable frequency current keeping it running, but it
> was guessed that it was AC current.


And Finally...we get to the punchline. Point #3.

*3) Hal Putoff's Institute of Advanced Studies is looking at anomalous
> super conducting effects.
>
> *http://www.earthtech.org/experiments/tajmar/*


Huh. Gary Bekkum promoting fringe technology at the same time it's being considered by Puthoff's Institute. Ya don't say.

The MJ-12 Documents are important to Gary. He needs them to be authentic....to reflect something real. I wonder why that is?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: Another RU MJ-12 Document Myth Is Busted

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:42 am

Gary wrote:I recall AD and Ray complain (correct me if I am wrong) that the use of a zero proceeding a single digit date ( 01 instead of 1... for example) is NEVER found in 1950s era government documents.


Gee, Gary. I am going to have to let you in on a secret: Your "recall" performance is lousy.

Methinks if you are going to make an accusation like that, it is customary for you to do a little work and find and quote where either AD or myself said what you say we said. Otherwise, this amounts to nothing more than a childish (and poorly-constructed) strawman.

Now the "tough love" part: If you ignore this request that you validate your claim, I am going to request that you be banned for good.

Snap to it...
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: Another RU MJ-12 Document Myth Is Busted

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:09 pm

longhaircowboy wrote:What I find even more curious are the strikes through the 3 zeros on that doc.


Yes. And there is one zero in the doc that does NOT have a strike-thru. Clearly, a cornspiracy.

Note the second date on this document (adjacent to the non-struck-thru zero). That date does NOT have a leading zero on it.

Clearly this is defacto evidence that the US GOV has known about UFOs, coverd-up that knowledge, conspired with aliens from Zeta Reticuli, and even that the POTUS had sexual relations with one of the Zetan interns! #-o

Amazing investigative work, Gary! =D>
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: TOP SECRET -- MAJIC -- EYES ONLY

Postby longhaircowboy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Oh man I can't believe I missed that. And to top it off the date following the non-strike zero doesn't have a zero in front. Look at the sequence 0312z and right after that is 9 April 54. Clearly this document was composed by Gary to show that in 1954 they used both 08 April 54(with strike) and 9 April 54 in the same document. Somehow I doubt the CIA would be that sloppy. But those Zetan interns are hot.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
User avatar
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:05 am
Location: Florida

Re: TOP SECRET -- MAJIC -- EYES ONLY

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:47 pm

I find it very telling that once again Gary has refused to address the points raised here after his post.
What does that tell us?
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Re: TOP SECRET -- MAJIC -- EYES ONLY

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:I find it very telling that once again Gary has refused to address the points raised here after his post.
What does that tell us?


That he wants to be banned for good? (Hey, one can hope, can't one?) :wink:
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: TOP SECRET -- MAJIC -- EYES ONLY

Postby longhaircowboy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:49 pm

I think he's burnin brain cells trying to come up with a snappy answer to explain the doc with the different date format and zeroes that he thinks proves something. All it proves is he didn't look to close at his evidence. Thats just sloppy.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
User avatar
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:05 am
Location: Florida

Re: GARY BEKKUM CLAIMS HE IS NOT A BOB COLLINS PROMOTER

Postby ryguy » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Gary - you need to specifically respond to the allegations you made regarding what AD and Ray "said" in the other [this] thread. The comment was a blatantly false as far as I can tell, however I could have missed one of their posts. They've asked for proof that they said what you claimed they did, and you've yet to respond.

Please review the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you joined this forum, which includes agreeing that you would post evidence to support statements made on the forum when requested. While lack of viable evidence on various phenomemon is a valid reason for not being able to do so most of the time - the statement of what AD and Ray allegedly said in this forum is much more cut and dry - and should easily be supported by evidence (a simple link to one of their posts). Please do so immediately.

-Ryan


[Mod Edit: discussion moved to this thread, the thread in question]
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: GARY BEKKUM CLAIMS HE IS NOT A BOB COLLINS PROMOTER

Postby Gary » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Please provide here the items in question: be very specific.

BTW this is interesting ... http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... no-reaper/

On the coming neurotech hit parade, according to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Technology Review, breakthroughs in understanding how the brain works and how to control it will soon make it possible to manipulate how we think, remember and even remotely control objects in ways never before possible.

George Mason University's Krasnow Institute for Advanced Study, looking at the inner workings of the mind, has come up with a ray that can temporarily neutralize the aggressive compulsion in a would-be terrorist's mind.

A UCAV-cum-ray gun in our future? The ideal weapon for a casualty-averse superpower.

Arnaud de Borchgrave is editor at large of The Washington Times and of United Press International.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

PreviousNext

Google

Return to The Aviary

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron