TOP SECRET -- MAJIC -- EYES ONLY

Aviary discussion and topics

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: GARY BEKKUM CLAIMS HE IS NOT A BOB COLLINS PROMOTER

Postby Gary » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Another item of interest, both of the links to Washington Times were forwarded by Dick Farley:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... ed_stories

The Obama administration is putting the finishing touches on an executive order on classified information that will create a new National Declassification Center to review and release government secrets.

The order will update Executive Order 12958 when signed by the president next month. The order will seek to create "a uniform system for classifying, safeguarding and declassifying national security information, including information relating to defense against transnational terrorism," according to a copy of the draft order.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Gary wrote:Please provide here the items in question: be very specific.

Have other people do your work for you. Nice tactic. I'll bite, but only because I think you will still ignore your faux pas...

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1591&start=120#p23649

And to quote from the link, in case you really are that lazy:

Gary wrote:I recall AD and Ray complain (correct me if I am wrong) that the use of a zero proceeding a single digit date ( 01 instead of 1... for example) is NEVER found in 1950s era government documents.

You made a claim. Now either back it up, or admit your mistake and make amends for it.
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:27 pm

And Gary - do not post non-related links or post on any other topic until this particular issue is resolved.

Thanks.
-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: TOP SECRET -- MAJIC -- EYES ONLY

Postby Gary » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:34 am

Apparently no one here has ever heard of Ning Li or Podkletnov or seen the US government contract from 2002?

Puthoff is referring to the same general concept re: spinning superconductors.

http://www.acq.osd.mil/dpap/Docs/FY01RPT.doc

Ning Li predicted effects similar to the claims of Russian scientist Evgeny Podkletnov, which apparently sparked Boeing's interest. Of primary concern for the military are the claims of coherent repulsive antigravity beams, capable of disrupting physical materials. Recently Podkletnov has described new experiments demonstrating an "impulse gravity" effect. Cook and others have suggested that gravity beam weapons might be used in a "Star Wars" missile defense system.

According to the abstract for the Gravito – Electro Magnetic Superconductivity Experiment:

"The ability to generate gravitational forces artificially would allow for new forms of propulsion, new ways of controlling missiles and gun-launched munitions, the lowering of weight of heavy vehicles (i.e., making a 70 ton tank appear to weight much less), and the potential of deflecting or countering the guidance systems of missiles which rely on inertial guidance (like theater or intercontinental ballistic missiles)."

"The potential of the cutting edge technology that is hoped to result from the confirmation of the experiment being conducted under this effort is of primary interest to the Government...The success of this experiment would be of enormous value to DOD weapons and weapon systems."

Reference:

http://www.acq.osd.mil/dpap/Docs/FY01RPT.doc

Agreement Number: DAAH01-01-9-R001
Type of Agreement: Other Transaction for Prototype
Title: Gravito – Electro Magnetic Superconductivity Experiment
Awarding Office: US Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM), AMSAM-AC-RD-BA
Awardee: AC Gravity, LLD
Effective Date: 25 Apr 2001
Completion Date: 25 Sep 2002
U.S. Government Dollars: $448,970

Podkletnov-like Gravity Device

Described by DIA Source 011 in 1989

PROJECT 8914-I

Approved For Release 2000/08/08 : CIA-RDP96-00789ROO0500190006-1

"THE SECOND OBJECT/DEVICE IS QUITE UNUSUAL, EVEN A LITTLE BIZARRE...THIS 0BJECT IS VERY LARGE AND TALL, IT SPINS AROUND A VERTICAL AXIS, COUNTER- CLOCKWISE, LIKE A GIGANTIC GYROSCOPE. THIS DEVICE CAN SPIN AT INCREDIBLE SPEEDS... THIS EFFECT IS MORE OF AN ILLUSION THAN A REALITY, WHICH IS CAUSED BY WARPING TIME AND SPACE...DEVICE: REACHES MAXIMUM RPM, WAVES OF ENERGY ARE BEING DRAWN INTO THE CENTER/CORE...THIS ENERGY APPEARS TO SE ELECTROMAGNETIC IN NATURE...DRAWN FROM THE ULTRAVIOLET (PURPLE) END OF THE SPECTRUM..."

"CONCEPTS ASSOCIATED WITH OBJECT/DEVICE ARE; RESEARCH, ENERGY, SPACE , TIME, WARPING OF SPACE AND TIME, ATOMIC, SUB-ATOMIC, AND THE IDEA OF A BREAKTHROUGH IN PHYSICS. THIS ENERGY/FORCE SEEMS TO BE RELATED TO THE FORCE WE CALL GRAVITY, BUT NOT GRAVITY AS WE CURRENTLY DESCRIBE AND UNDERSTAND AT PRESENT..."
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:36 am

by Access Denied on Sat May 09, 2009 3:39 am

Only problem is you’ve still got these points to consider before you can even begin to claim to have debunked the debunkers…

[quoting from wikipedia]

1. No known authentic letters or memos from Hillenkoetter has the error of the superfluous comma and none used the prepended zero.

###

by Access Denied on Tue May 12, 2009 4:55 am

Congratulations Gary, just like Stan you’ve found an example of the rogue comma… problem is you’re still missing the prepended zero before the five.

###

So it was AD who mentioned the prepended zero -- which is why I added correct me if I am wrong. Bye!
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:05 am

Not even so much as an "I apologize". That says a lot about Gary's character.

Furthermore, it seems to me that the AD post snippets that Gary cites here do NOT match the specificity of the claim that Gary made in this regard. I will leave it to others to give their thoughts on this as well, but I think it stands on its own that Gary's claim is a bending of reality for the sake of drama. Drama from Gary...imagine that!

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Access Denied » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:03 am

Gary wrote:So it was AD who mentioned the prepended zero -- which is why I added correct me if I am wrong.

BS, your claim was more specific than that and you know it and now, not only did you have the gall to demand Ray be “very specific” about what he was calling you out for (which he did) as if you didn’t know, you failed to acknowledge the fact that Ray had nothing to do with it!

(not to mention you had been warned twice not to start any new threads until you dealt with this issue which you did anyway… twice)

How gullible do you think our readership is? Unlike other forums, I won’t allow this site to be used by those who practice to deceive…

Bye!

Your choice. Have fun at OM...

Not only did we give you ample opportunity to play by the rules this time, I lifted your suspension twice in the past after similar transgressions with the hope you might bring something other than uninformed speculation to the table for a change. Clearly I was wrong and intellectual honesty is something you’re incapable of…

[Gary is now banned permanently from RU]

Now for those who may be confused by all this, here’s the (very specific) date format used throughout the so-called “Eisenhower Briefing Document” that Gary failed to provide ANY examples of…

DD Month, YY

That’s a two digit day (where the 1st day of the month would be prepended by a zero and written as 01 for example) followed by the month spelled out completely (not abbreviated) followed by a COMMA and then finally a two digit year.

As pointed out earlier, it was discovered Bill Moore used that format.

Also, for the record, it should be noted that like with every other claim of Gary’s we’ve debunked, and like every other crackpot in this field, he hasn’t bothered to correct the material posted on his web site…

After all, there’s a sucker born every minute right?

P.S. An “item of interest” for Gary…

”The existence of this highly classified program was reported by columnist Jack Anderson in April 1984.”
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:47 pm

I'd say that's the end of the story for Gary on RU - 3 strikes, you're out.

I've also asked him to stop spamming my email Inbox. I used to think something worthwhile might come from Bekkum, but now I realize that his analysis is so flawed and biased by his personal belief system that there's no way to pull out fantasy from fact. I suppose for someone who already believes the MJ-12/Government Disinfo meme, they enjoy Gary because he confirms their existing beliefs (albeit with fiction), but as one person who knows him well once said when I asked why he seems to ignore the evidence - "Gary can't be fixed."

So long Gary. It was nice knowing you (for the most part). :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: "The Weird Desk"?

Postby Gary » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Btw, the Eisenhower Briefing Document classification marking, revealed?

Note the use of the **** box around the classification marking.

Last edited by Access Denied on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic split
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Gary wrote:Btw, the Eisenhower Briefing Document classification marking, revealed?

Note the use of the **** box around the classification marking.

Gary, that's standard procedure for marking a classified Telex. Had you RTFM like I told you in your TOP SECRET -- MAJIC -- EYES ONLY thread you would have known that.

Hmm, now who do we know who would have had experience dealing with classified teletypes?

:-k

Could it be the same person who admitted to "retyping" the "Aquarius Document" (a hoaxed Air Force Telex) that was the first mention of "MJ TWELVE" or could it be his known associate?

Let me know if you give up...

ETA: clarification in parentheses
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:20 pm

AD, as I recall, there was considerable denial here at RU regarding the use of certain markings on the EBD.

Good to know you now agree with me!
Last edited by Access Denied on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:35 am

Gary wrote:AD, as I recall, there was considerable denial here at RU regarding the use of certain markings on the EBD.

Good to know you now agree with me!

Your memory isn't very good, I asked you to provide some examples (the reason why should be clear now since the example you provided is a Telex) and suggested you RTFM…

DoD 5200.1-PH DoD Guide to Marking Classified Documents
http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/pdf/customer/S ... 00_1ph.pdf

“For information printed by an automated system, overall and page markings may be applied by the system, provided they stand out conspicuously from the text. In older systems, this may be achieved by surrounding the markings with asterisks or other symbols.”

Now do you understand why it means the document is bogus and points to a known source of bogus documents? (that is a direct question by the way)
Last edited by Access Denied on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:54 am

AD, the obvious clue in the EBD is "national security information" -- at the time of the alleged creation of the document, it would have read "security information."

But one might ask why the hoaxer did not simply copy or alter a genuine document from the period?
Last edited by Access Denied on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:39 am

Gary wrote: AD, the obvious clue in the EBD is "national security information" -- at the time of the alleged creation of the document, it would have read "security information."

Actually the most obvious clue is the subject matter.

Gary wrote: But one might ask why the hoaxer did not simply copy or alter a genuine document from the period?

Because the hoaxers (Doty and Moore et. al.) were amateurs and it only needed to be “convincing” enough to fool incredulous UFO buffs in order to perpetuate the Myth and line the pockets of Scammers Inc.
Last edited by Access Denied on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to The Aviary