The Bad Shepherd

Aviary discussion and topics

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

The Bad Shepherd

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:10 am

A major update has been posted on the Reality Uncovered blog that blows apart some of the claims made in Bob Collins' book "Exempt from Disclosure".

This article proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that any and all claims attributed to the former CIA spy master James Jesus Angleton are completely without merit and based on nothing more than a tissue of lies and deceit.

Visit the following link to get the whole story:
http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/20 ... -shepherd/

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: The Bad Shepherd

Postby murnut » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Impressive piece of work...the attention to detail blew me away.

Kudos to all involved
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Also, it should be noted that the pulling-together of all of the research, collating and referencing the sourcing and citing everything, and the final publication was all Steve. I was blown away by the months of work Steve dedicated to this particular article - despite having the same sort of heavy family-demands we all face.

The level of Steve's efforts here simply blew me away, and make me extremely proud to be a part of the core team that's known as RU3, and RealityUncovered in general. If anyone ever needs an example of the level of research, fact-checking and verification that should be expected from Ufology researchers, this report is it.

Stunning work Steve - and I'm SO happy this thing is finally published... :)

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Wow. The effort and the detail and the implications are awesome. I sure as hell hope it helps wake up a buddy or two who are caught in the fantasy web that is known as the core story. (You all know who I am referring to.)
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:36 pm

MikeJamieson wrote:Wow. The effort and the detail and the implications are awesome. I sure as hell hope it helps wake up a buddy or two who are caught in the fantasy web that is known as the core story. (You all know who I am referring to.)

Yes - although I'm afraid to say that I think your friend is a lost cause...unfortunately. I liked him during the short time he spent here, seeking the truth, before going over to the "dark side." :)

"Trying to snatch folly from the minds of those who are victimized by it is often like trying to snatch a chicken bone from a dog."
-- Isaac Asimov

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:44 pm

ryguy wrote:Also, it should be noted that the pulling-together of all of the research, collating and referencing the sourcing and citing everything, and the final publication was all Steve. I was blown away by the months of work Steve dedicated to this particular article - despite having the same sort of heavy family-demands we all face.

The level of Steve's efforts here simply blew me away, and make me extremely proud to be a part of the core team that's known as RU3, and RealityUncovered in general. If anyone ever needs an example of the level of research, fact-checking and verification that should be expected from Ufology researchers, this report is it.

Stunning work Steve - and I'm SO happy this thing is finally published... :)

-Ryan

Thank you Ryan but I can' take all of the credit. This particular article was the result of an excellent collaboration between the staff of Reality Uncovered and the researcher "Wormwood". For those of you who don't know, Wormwood is a member/researcher here but chooses to remain out of the spotlight. I have had a lot of fun working with this person over the course of this article and will jump at the chance of doing so again. Watch this space :)

Thank you for the excellent comments so far guys, there's more to come.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby IsaacKoi » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 pm

I haven't had much time to post in quite a while, but I just wanted to quickly express my appreciation of your article.

The amount of work involved in researching the article and exploring numerous avenues is perfectly plain to anyone that bothers to read it (although I fear that few people will - partly because its content will probably only be significant to the relatively smal number of people that have struggled through "Exempt from Disclosure"...).

All the best,

Isaac
IsaacKoi

Postby ryguy » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:28 am

IsaacKoi wrote:The amount of work involved in researching the article and exploring numerous avenues is perfectly plain to anyone that bothers to read it (although I fear that few people will - partly because its content will probably only be significant to the relatively smal number of people that have struggled through "Exempt from Disclosure"...).

All it'll take is a few carefully crafted blog entries and articles on some mainstream websites to lay out the significance of this discovery in a way that regular folks can follow. :)

Isn't this a headline of a news story you'd read:

"Like Father Like Son - How A Wealthy Florida Family Carried Out Two Generations of Identity Fraud"

It's sorta catchy.
-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:50 pm

There are those that will read the article and will still be looking for for an escape out the back door. It doesn't matter how great the research is or how well it was placed on the table. A true die hard will not give up the ghost easily.

Like the title of the article "The Bad Shepherd", it says a lot about who's running the scams doesn't it? The sheep never see the bad shepherd for who he is. The wolves await, hidden in the brush as the bad shepherd leads the sheep to hungry mouths.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby longhaircowboy » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:09 pm

Finally had a chance to read the article and all I can say is wow. Good stuff Zep Tepi. It seems that Floriduhs rep for fraudsters is intact. Maybe next you could uncoil the free gas voucher scam run here in St. Pete.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:34 am

In a recent email exchange, Collins demanded that Steve tell who "Wormwood" is. Like a champ - Steve held his ground and protected the identity of RU's secret weapon.

I would like to answer Collins. This is Wormwood:

«Historically, this herb has been utilized for a variety of purposes. Wormwood has been used as a medicinal herb, as a vermifuge (an agent that dispels intestinal worms), as a protection against the plague, as a deterrent for vermin (especially fleas), and as the star ingredient in the infamous drink of absinthe, to name a few. The application I find the most perversely curious is the ancient Egyptian documented use of wormwood as part of a treatment for pains of the anus that had been caused by demons. (2a) (See Ancient Egyptian historical uses for more details on that one.)»

In other words - readers who've been infected by the plague known as Ufology b.s. and folklore can ingest this as an antidote and be freed of those vermin. Or, as the Egyptians may have said, Wormwood will help us get rid of the pain in the -ss that has infected Ufology for decades.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:32 pm

ryguy wrote: Or, as the Egyptians may have said, Wormwood will help us get rid of the pain in the -ss that has infected Ufology for decades.

OK Ryan... you finally got me back for the coca-cola out the nose and all over the keyboard with that one! Nicely done!

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:53 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:OK Ryan... you finally got me back for the coca-cola out the nose and all over the keyboard with that one! Nicely done!

haha...sorry! :)
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:40 am

Hey! Collins has figured it out how you got it wrong! Check your email, lol. Forewarded it to you. Betcha you didn't know Angleton Sr was adopted! And that line of the family were "black sheeps".
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:08 pm

And if you buy that, I have some prime swampland in Florida to sell you... real cheap.

[smilie=to funny.gif]

Is Collins really that bad at basic math?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to The Aviary