The Bad Shepherd

Aviary discussion and topics

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: The Bad Shepherd

Postby MikeJamieson » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:21 am

AD, I found Collins' initial explanation amazingly inarticulate and definitely one wild stretch (and, it is easily debunked, as everyone will soon find out from what I hear). And, his followup email note in (as part of an email "thread" that developed when I became quite the skeptical contrarian re: mj-12), was even more confused. Gee...I hope the guy is okay, if you know what I mean.

The exopoliticians on that email list (fashioned by a "Cyrellis" or something like that...don't know who that is even) are not happy with me and want off the list.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:14 am

This is Cyrellys and she is hopelessly lost.

I had many debates with her at OM, and in fact my last post to her got me the lifetime ban.

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0709/disclosures.php

She is smart, but also quite insane
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:49 am

MikeJamieson wrote:AD, I found Collins' initial explanation amazingly inarticulate and definitely one wild stretch (and, it is easily debunked, as everyone will soon find out from what I hear).

Yes well, among other things, a wild stretch is definitely necessary to account for the fact that James Jesus Angleton would have been only 13 years old if he had conceived “Sr.”…

MikeJamieson wrote:The exopoliticians on that email list (fashioned by a "Cyrellis" or something like that...don't know who that is even) are not happy with me and want off the list.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

No one can ever accuse you of having done nothing… :)

First Public UFO Demonstration Held in Washington, D.C.
http://www.presidentialufo.com/washingt ... ration.htm

It never ceases to amaze me how irrational some people can get when confronted with something that seriously challenges a previously held belief. Try telling someone how the Shag Harbor incident for example can be rationally explained by somebody firing a signal flare and you'll know what I mean…
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:59 pm

murnut wrote:She is smart, but also quite insane

Interesting. I'd like to learn more about her...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:38 am

An OM administrator posted Bob Collins' response to the Bad Shepherd report here (a thread started by me, "atiasrama"):
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... hread=5998

I don't really understand what Collins is talking about, btw. It seems pointless to say anything, in fact.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Empire » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:03 pm

How long do we have to wait for the low down on the other bozos? You have enough info, yes? What are you waiting for?
Empire

Postby ryguy » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Empire wrote:How long do we have to wait for the low down on the other bozos? You have enough info, yes? What are you waiting for?

Weren't reports like the one on James Angleton (the scammers beloved "CIA notes" that recently came tumbling down) worth waiting for?

Good things take time. Shoddy research full of holes are usually those that are rushed.

Patience Daniel-son. :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Empire » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:57 am

The Angleton Collins report was worth waiting for but we have been waiting for long enough already. Perhaps I can help?

Scammers Inc are headed up by Hal Puthoff, admirably supported by Green and Doty. I understand the jury is out on Collins involvement but it seems a safe bet that no one is that stupid. Ronald "S" Pandolfi is making a hostile takeover bid, yes? Shall I go on?
Empire

Postby Access Denied » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:40 am

Empire wrote:Ronald "S" Pandolfi is making a hostile takeover bid, yes?

How do you figure and for what purpose? Is he going to write a book, start doing appearances, and set up a snake oil shop or something?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:14 pm

Empire wrote:Scammers Inc are headed up by Hal Puthoff, admirably supported by Green and Doty. I understand the jury is out on Collins involvement but it seems a safe bet that no one is that stupid. Ronald "S" Pandolfi is making a hostile takeover bid, yes? Shall I go on?

Great accusations - that's the easy part. Now prove that those accusations are the truth with documentation and evidence. Otherwise it's just called libel, and we aren't in that business. Read our byline to see what we're passionate about - it's not libel.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Crackajack » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:41 am

OK I'm way late on this and admittedly I did read the report a few weeks ago, but kudos must go to you guys and Wormwood for a red hot piece of investigation and fact dissemination. This really breaks open a great example of how the players turn nothing into something for the entertainment crowd, or at best, to further their scurrilous funding requirements from those with ample reserves of coin and scarce reserves of judgment.

I sometimes wonder whether RmC is a willing participant or just a useful "......" (fill in any appropriate word). His lame attempts to justify his and others positions just make him look plain silly in my opinion. Hardly good for book sales.

On behalf of those who mostly read silently but have been on the roller coaster for years and know reality when they see it, thank you! It's work like this that the field has been missing for too long. Private equity should set a mandatory requirement to read here first before considering their next snake oil business case or reptilian cost benefit analysis!

=D>
Crackajack
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:05 am

Crackajack wrote:Private equity should set a mandatory requirement to read here first before considering their next snake oil business case or reptilian cost benefit analysis!

=D>

oooh...I smell a business opportunity for RU!! :)

-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to The Aviary