GARY BEKKUM CLAIMS HE IS NOT A BOB COLLINS PROMOTER

Aviary discussion and topics

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

GARY BEKKUM CLAIMS HE IS NOT A BOB COLLINS PROMOTER

Postby ryguy » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Well...once again it looks like a little straightening out of Reality is required. Gary has recently been emailing myself, Steve and Caryn regarding his latest moronic article that attempts to turn reality on its head by trying to generate intrigue around an old CIA memo that references a "space crystal." He attempts to draw lines between the Serpo "Core Story" and this memo, and only briefly mentions the NASA skylab project in a one-liner at the bottom of his article. This is Gary's version of "journalistic integrity."

He forwarded us his article after he published it, I read it, was astounded by his propensity to continue trying to create intrigue around a story proven to come from Doty and supported by another source, Angleton, who's now a proven fraud. Yet, Gary soldiers on, trying to turn NASA's space crystal into the alien Crystal mentioned by Doty.

I wrote to Gary:

I don't even follow what point you're trying to make. You follow no
clear line of thought and you just bounce around from one idea to the
next without making any sort of point. You find a doc that clearly
references NASA, a Crystal, and the year 1974, and you launch into
this idiotic campaign to create intrigue by drawing one some loose
connection with a term used in the Serpo Hoax, and then only briefly
mention THE ACTUAL project that the word "CRYSTAL" refers to with a
single line referencing SKYLAB at the end, which most believers will
fly right past if they blink too fast. But the SKYLAB reference
destroys your entire alternative hypothesis.

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi. ... 019206.pdf

"The science domonstration reported herein was called TV106 -
Deposition of Silver Crystals. It was performed on January 24, 1974,
by Astronaut G. Carr. The purpose of this experiment was to
demonstrate crystal growth by electrochemical reaction in low-g [snip]
and to compare the resultant crystals with those grown on earth."

Gary - your articles encourage loose thinking and idiotic theories
based on whatever little tidbits you can gather from formerly
classified documents. You're a moron. After reading this latest, I can
honestly say that I despise everything you do. The effects of your
writing are harmful, dangerous, and counter-productive to encouraging
critical thinking, true open-mindedness based on the highest probable
answers, and following the most clear path to the truth. Your
articles, your writing, and your thought processes fly in the face of
all of that.

I'm disgusted.

-Ryan

Thinking a little further about what Gary focuses on throughout this Drama, and what he ignores...something hit me. Gary is intentionally trying to create intrigue around the Exempt from Disclosure stories, such as SERPO, and in essence promote the book and the ideas within it. I'd also noticed that a story that would normally intrigue and fascinate Gary, the destruction of Collin's Angleton source outlines with documentation and evidence by Steve last week, has not received a single mention on Gary's blog. Jack Sarfatti showed Gary the note, looking for comment, and Gary made some idiotic comment about the mountains mentioned in the article...Jack was clearly surprised by Gary's blase attitude. In his last comment to Sarfatti, Gary claims that he wasn't "taken in" by the Angleton source to begin with. Interesting, isn't it? So I wrote another email to Gary.

It's also interesting how you completely ignore the most
well-documented drama in front of you - Steve's report on a financial
con-artist getting introduced to Collins by Hal Puthoff, and that
con-artist sending Bob Collins reams of technology data & formulas.

It's interesting what you choose to focus on. What's the matter Gary,
cat caught your tongue? I noticed you told Jack you never believed
the stories anyway...what a joke.

-Ryan

His response was absolutely rich. You won't believe it. This is what he wrote...are you ready? Put down your coke and coffee and swallow. You've been forewarned. I've bolded the good part...lol.

I would never have bothered to check out the material sent to Collins because I was
involved monitoring the creation of the original -- with Sarfatti in the 1990s.

Collins has never even registered as a serious blip on my radar.

You forget I was already aware of the Sakharov theory which is the predecessor to
Puthoff's and Sarfatti's theories in 1970. Its been around for a while.

You should ask Caryn about the two persons she was directed to seek out.

Again the essence of counterintelligence is to gauge the response to ink blots of
disinformation.

Say what Gary?? If it was never clear before that Gary is backpeddling and working with the promoters of the SERPO stories, this certainly suggests it - as he attempts to distance himself from Collins' sources, Collins' book and the whole Angleton affair that has caused serious damage to the Scammers activities. Gary, their public promoter, simply doesn't respond to the Angleton issue for two reasons. He doesn't know how to respond. And because the article itself does what Gary never could - it lays out a story and provides a full intelligence analysis backed up by as many of the facts and evidence that's available - in other words the hypothesis provided within.

I wrote:

If you have no interest in it, then stop writing about and promoting the stories and
alleged sources it contains. Because if you keep it up, you're going to get taken down
when their whole house of cards (and the sources) all fall apart.

Honestly Gary - your articles on advanced technologies and breakthrough physics are
somewhat interesting, but whenever you start going down the road of Serpo and MJ-12 - it
becomes clear that you don't know what you're talking about and you'd really do well to
avoid the subject.

-Ryan

And THEN, Gary attempts to blame CARYN!

You forget that it was Caryn's investigation from the beginning. She was tired of all
the spy games and I suggested a measured reciprocal response.

Gee...what a gentleman.

By now I was getting pretty ticked off. People who know me well know that I'm usually a fairly polite, easy-going dude, but when I get angry I can get very angry, and my writing becomes vitriolic.

So I wrote the following back to Gary:

Collins has never even registered as a serious blip on
my radar.

b.s.. Your website, Starstream Research returns 8 pages of URL's on your site that reference Exempt from Disclosure alone. Your latest article does as well, yet again.

Don't try to pull that s^~t, Gary - what do you think we are, idiots? You've been kissing Collins ass for ages and promoting his book since it's been published.

-Ryan

Gary response, yet again ignoring the evidence in favor of his preferred vision of Reality:

I reviewed Bob Collins book as a favor for him sending me a copy. I also reviewed Terry
James' Christian science fiction novel?

So?

Perhaps you should look in a mirror sometime:

http://www.cyberussr.com/hcunn/volk-list09.html

I'd had it. So, instead of working on the series of 4 articles I was working on, I had to stop and take some time to shove Gary's face in it. I'd had enough.

Gary - you have references to Exempt from Disclosure plastered all throughout your
website, you have a headline story promoting his book again, and another link at the
bottom of the main page with another promotion. Almost every page in some way references
it.

And you claim you weren't taken in by the stories... ha!

If you're going to cover one side of the drama, Gary, you have to cover the other. What
Steve produced was a work of research unsurpassed in this entire drama - and it's the one
thing you ignore...while you've written about idiotic subjects like anonymous sources
Gene, Anonymous and all of the others.

The aspects of a story that you ignore - especially aspects so well documented and
researched - reveals a lot about YOU.

-Ryan

And then this:

haha...after sending you this note, I checked the main page of your site and realized
that your top story is another promotion of "Exempt from Disclosure"

Unbelievable.

Completely flummoxed by Gary's clear and blatant lie above, I needed Jack Sarfatti's opinion about Gary, since he knows Gary fairly well. I wrote to Jack concerning his own exchange with Gary on the Angleton article:

You know what's really comical about Gary's reply below where he writes:

"Yes ... If you were taken in by the stories to begin with."

This is a guy who has a website, Starstream Research, and if you search it for "Exempt
From Disclosure" it returns about 8 pages of results. Currently on his main page he has a
huge promotion of Collins book and at the bottom a second link promoting the book as well.

Exempt from Disclosure is plastered all over his website and he claims that he was never
taken in by the stories. okay then...

-Ryan

Jack's response was short, concise, and pretty much said it all.

he is goofy

Yes Jack - he certainly is.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: GARY BEKKUM CLAIMS HE IS NOT A BOB COLLINS PROMOTER

Postby ryguy » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:43 pm

And to JakeReason, the I-like-to-pretend-I-know-more-than-I-do Canadian nitwit OM admin:

Even the lights within a kaleidoscope follow specific formulas of physics. But then again I wouldn't expect you'd know that. Apparently they only teach funny-book physics in Canada.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:06 pm

You (Reality Uncovered in general) confuse opinion, editorial, collection, fact, analysis, allegory, etc. by the compulsive need to compare your efforts incongruently to the products of others.

This is not only illogical but speaks to a psycho-motivational need for acceptance in a pathological methodology. (Otherwise you would allow your own efforts to stand on their own merits.)

Bob Collins offered me a free copy of his book in exchange for a brief review. I also reviewed Christian science-fiction writer Terry James' book and interviewed him.

???

You have lost all touch with reality.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Eh?

Oh yeah, why am I confused. This is just [yet] another blanket statement by Gary Bekkum, backed up with absolutely nothing. Zilch. Nada.

When did you stop beating your wife?
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Gary wrote:Bob Collins offered me a free copy of his book in exchange for a brief review. I also reviewed Christian science-fiction writer Terry James' book and interviewed him.

How does one mention of Terry James compare to hundreds of mentions and links to stories throughout Collins' book on almost every other article you write? Your site is obsessed with the term "Exempt From..."

Gary's Reality - the perfect oxymoron.

-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Gary wrote:Bob Collins offered me a free copy of his book in exchange for a brief review. I also reviewed Christian science-fiction writer Terry James' book and interviewed him.

???

I couldn't let this go without further comment. As Ryan has already stated above, your website has 8 pages of URL's(!) that reference Exempt from Disclosure, and you are now trying to say your interest in him and it is no different to your interest in Terry James?! b.s..

Oh, I see Ryan beat me to it! ;)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Yeah - not to mention his main site has yet another review of the book as a top feature story, and a permanent link at the bottom to the book with a positive summary review from Kit Green.

The entire site is littered with references to the book, including references to information now proven void by RU's latest expose.

This is what Gary hopes to avoid - that people realize he jumped to premature conclusions throughout his blog.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:41 pm

I don't think Gary's conclusions are premature at all, more like premeditated.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:18 pm

ryguy wrote:Thinking a little further about what Gary focuses on throughout this Drama, and what he ignores...something hit me. Gary is intentionally trying to create intrigue around the Exempt from Disclosure stories, such as SERPO, and in essence promote the book and the ideas within it.

Gary exhibits a pathological marketing behavior that is becoming more and more prevalent on the internet. The recipe goes like this:

1) Write a book yourself, or hook-up with the writer of a book, that promotes some form of fringe ideas that have (as yet) had no form of scientific verification. But the topic is intriguing and will draw-in the dollars of people like UFO nutters or conspiracy theorists who are not critical thinkers but passionate about their beliefs.
2) Begin to mount an internet "marketing campaign" that employs blogs and uses free forums to ratchet-up the hype and pretend to lend credence to the chosen book subject.
3) Attempt to appear to be an "unbiased reporter of facts" that suggest the story is valid, but every so often throw in language (or diversion tactics) that might suggest you are a non-believer.
4) One thing you do NOT do....EVER... is respond with any sort of facts or evidence that would refute folks who visit your blog, or engage you in the forums you visit, and present evidence that you (and your chosen marketing topic) are full of it.
5) If need be, construct an entire backstory that supports the wild claims, and continue to try and shoehorn valid news stories into somehow connecting to the wild claims.

If anyone is intrigued by such pathological marketing campaigns such as this, there is a particularly nefarious (and downright silly) one that I would direct you to look into: The Zeshua time traveler from 2026 hoax.

The story took shape over at the Time Travel Institute (a forum I have frequented for many years and do a little MOD work on). Zeshua (the main character... note the selection of a username close to Yeshua, as in Jesus) appeared on the scene on 21 FEB 2005 and began a campaign of vague posts, attempts at poems, and anagramatic "clues" centered around her claim that she was from the year 2026 and was transmitting her posts back in time to our time as a means to "warn us" of.... yes, you guessed it, all sorts of gloom and doom coming up in our future. This was right around the time Pope John Paul II was very ill and pretty much on his deathbed. Zeshua's first "amazing feat" was to insinute that the pope was going to die (you don't say???) and appear to offer up a date for the pope's death (if you assume Zeshua, who claimed to be an American, gave up using the American date system of Month/Day/Year and suddenly began acting like a Euro and using Day/Month/Year). But this was not the only stretch one had to apply to help Zeshua "prove" that she had correctly predicted the date of the pope's death.

Enter one Peter Novak on 16 April 2005... not quite two months after Zeshua had been around and doing her thing. (Oh yes, Zeshua posted from a cloaked IP address, of course!) Almost immediately Peter Novak began to hype-up Zeshua's "amazing accuracy" of her predictions. Since his appearance on the scene, Peter has been nothing BUT a pimp for Zeshua's "predictions" and taking every opportunity to "shoe horn" current events into somehow fitting Zeshua's obscure (often anagramatically-coded) "predictions". Never would Peter acknowledge more mundane explanations, such as the one I continued to confront him with, that Zeshua was simply encoding names and situations that were already all over the internet in 2005. And Peter has been pimping the Zeshua story at TTI right up to the present day... when myself and another poster had finally collected enough info, and Peter had stepped on his....errrr....Peter one too many times such that we had the opening required to shut him down permanently (or so it seems...he has been silent since we made him look the fool.)

When one investigates this Peter Novak, one finds that he has authored 3 books, all on VERY new-agey, spiritual topics about a "Binary Soul Doctrine" as well as alternative theories about mainstream Christianity. And hey, folks know I like such topics, but his theories were WAY WAY out there! It is clear that his foray into authorship has not gone as well as he had hoped, and his books were not terribly well-read. He had some PM's with another of our forum members who he thought he could trust, but she came to me and revealed that he had pretty much admitted to engage in "hype marketing" to get people interested in his books with the words back to our forum member that "it is brutal out there in this market, you do what you have to do to stay alive."

Well, in our last round of summary debunking of Peter, my colleague (KerrTexas) was able to dig underneath one of the cloaked IPs that Zeshua had posted from and found it connected to a company named Skylist, which helps authors garner attention to their works. Busted.

In any event, anyone can go see the sordid story of Zeshua and her pimp Peter Novak over at TTI. But my point here is to relate another story that is similar (if not dealing with a different form of fringe ideas) to how Gary appears to operate.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Gary » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Unlike Robert Collins, I actually interviewed Terry James:

http://www.starstreamresearch.com/interview.htm

http://www.starpod.org/books.htm

and other interviews on the site

http://www.starstreamresearch.com/mammad_interview.htm

http://www.starstreamresearch.com/mansouryar.htm

http://www.starstreamresearch.com/confessions.htm

So how many times is Collins or his book discussed at Reality Uncovered?
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:54 pm

In a positive or negative light?

Don't even try Gary. lol...you'll lose every time.

Also - we never tried to claim that Collins never registered a significant blip on our radar - like you did when you tried to explain why you've ignored one of the biggest pieces of news in all of this. The fact is, Collins book has always been more than just a blip on the radar to you - even though you claim otherwise. Terry, yes a blip. Collins? Not even close.

Your point above is moot because we've never claimed otherwise. Unlike you, we don't try to downplay our interest in a story after someone else blows it wide open.

Ding. Try again.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:05 pm

I maintain a permanent banning is in order.

I'd like to call the RU Mods to the fact that Gary has, as yet, not replied to my challenge to him in the other thread where he makes accusations against myself and AD. And he even says "correct me if I am wrong." I have corrected him, but I am now asking him to either correct his lie, or provide evidence to back it up.

IMO he cannot and should not be allowed to ignore things he doesn't like or does not know how to answer.
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Gary » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:44 am

A historical perspective on mu point of view re: the UFO nuts and bolts (in the head? :-) crowd ...

http://psi-spy.blogspot.com/2009/07/sam ... rmage.html
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to The Aviary