Gary Bekkum - Psyop Artist

Aviary discussion and topics

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Gary Bekkum - Psyop Artist

Postby ryguy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Okay...seeing as this is an ongoing, never-ending thing - after all he's been promoting Zero Point Energy and other fringe science scams for decades, I figure it's time to really start examining the psychosis - I mean the psychology - of this man we've come to know as "Gary Bekkum."

Instead of writing my own opinion about Gary's research, as I've done many times before, I'll let Alex Constantine do the job. This was from an article he wrote in 2009 at Anti-Fascist Encyclopedia, and had me in stitches. Seeing as he's apparently going to be interviewed on Coast-to-Coast again, it's all that much more relevant.

http://www.antifascistencyclopedia.com/ ... e-internet

There it is. No long-winded explanations required. Bekkum doesn’t deny it – he’s a shaggy-dog pusher, a natural for the Coast-to-Coast radio psyop.

There he's talking about Gary's bio - but he's only warming up.

“Rogue journalist Gary S. Bekkum discussed his research on secret government documents, as well as UFO information and psychic premonitions. Project Stargate, the CIA-run program that used remote viewing for ‘psychic spying,’ ceased in 1995, and 89,000 pages of formerly classified material were then released. Some of the documents revealed predictions of events similar to 9-11, including mention of a ‘Project 911′ and drawings that resemble bin Laden, he detailed. Last hour guest, paranormal investigator Joshua P. Warren shared several different methods to contact the dead. …"

Christ. “Psychic predictions of 9/11,” occult channelling – fodder for the tabloids.

An alternative stirs to mind: Documented research that isn’t fiction and addresses critical deep political issues without stupid childhood fantasies – “aliens,” “remote viewing” – because these distract from the covert crimes of the intelligence “services” and the bourgeois corporate culture they serve. Stare at the goats, not the jackals …

Why “blur the distinction between fiction and reality” at all if the purpose is not dissociation? Spooky Bekkumistic stretchers and War of the Worlds-style “blurring” are a smokescreen that only serve to conceal and dumb down.

Occasionally I like swapping info with Gary because he's a die-hard...he won't quit no matter how many times he gets punched and he's constantly out there trying to talk to people and influence the direction of dialog in fringe areas of the net. But, bottom line, what Alex says above is a pretty good assessment and should really give people pause - maybe the whole point and driving force behind his tireless work is to create a smokescreen meant to "conceal and dumb down."

What do you think?
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: Gary Bekkum - Psyop Artist

Postby ryguy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:40 pm

http://www.arlingtoninstitute.org/tai/support-tai

Support TAI

The Arlington Institute, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit relies on project income from governments and donations from foundations and individuals.

On an operations level, we are looking for partnerships and alliances with leading corporations, foundations and major donors that will provide us with the necessary funding to fulfill our mandate. At a community level, your donation keeps our business running and allow us to continually produce our newsletter, analysis and general scouting and project development. Community support has allowed us to gradually expand our communication channel and with new web tools ready to be launched this year, we hope to expand it further and create a resource and development space for the community that supports us. All of us at TAI thank you for your interest and support!

TAI Promotions:

TAI Presents is a public lecture series relating to large scale global changes and events relating to the 2012 horizon.

The next TAI Presents will feature our own John L. Petersen, president and founder of The Arlington Institute taking us all on a quick trip to the horizon.

* Dr. Harold Puthoff
* Dr. David E. Martin
* Joseph Jaworski

And a big ol' thanks:

A special thanks to: : Gary Bekkum, Bernard Calil, Jackie Capell, Kevin Clark, Kevin Foley, Chas Freeman, Ursula Freer, Vladimir Gagachev, Kurzweil AI, Diane Petersen, Abby Porter, Burt Rutan, Cory Shreckengost and all of you who have sent us interesting links in the past. If you see something we should know about, do send it along - thanks.

Keep up the good work Gary.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Ryan! I think YOU are psychic! :-)

Seconds before seeing this TAI post of yours, I posted this at STARpod.org:

http://www.starpod.org/viewpoint/1012231.htm

Punctuations: Futurist John L. Petersen looks at WikiLeaks
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:12 pm

ryguy wrote:Seeing as he's apparently going to be interviewed on Coast-to-Coast again, it's all that much more relevant.

Well, I just listened to a recording of Dan and Gary’s interview on C2C (there’s an hour and a half of my life I’ll never get back) and I have to say, if ever there was a better example of two men one might think should know better than to pretend they’re on to something when what they’re “on to” (humping Ron’s leg) is actually 180 degrees out from what they would like people to believe it is, I haven’t seen it. It’s like they don’t think anyone will ever get the joke why Ron’s Aviary name is Pelican…

To Gary’s credit, to say he came off as more rational (read less certifiable) than Dan would be an understatement and to George Knapp’s credit, he did a good job of interviewing these two groupies and pointing out the fact that they offer nothing substantial in the way of understanding (the term he used was “frustrating”) more than once. I was disappointed to hear that George still thinks the Aviary were “insiders” as opposed to self-deluded scammers but hey, I understand he has a business to run…

Anyway, I got a chuckle out of this posted by “Doc” at OM in a thread where Daz was doing an excellent job of pointing out the gaping holes in Gary’s “evidence” that was already pointed out to him here…

Is AD of Reality Uncovered afraid of the truth
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... e=2#285467

For me, it is great to see a discussion that tries to clearly define "testimony", "hearsay", "claims", "fact", "opinion" etc. When these terms are understood and agreed to, the level of discussion is elevated.

Also, for anyone who hasn't been around here very long, OM is not going to be shutting down this topic due to its content or controversial subject matter. Nor will we be strong-arming anyone into revealing their sources. We host space for intelligent discussion and we give maximum freedom while exercising the smallest amount of control needed to maintain order.

Yes we know, that’s how OM enabled the Pickerings and “Source A” to “elevate” the discussion and perpetrate a hoax on their membership for over two years…
Last edited by Access Denied on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix typo
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:02 pm

AD,

We aim to please. You aim, too, please!

So, tell us, Kimosabe, exactly what are the Visitors up to?

Or, alternatively, tell us how you solved the mind-body problem, since we last checked, here on the home-front.

Yes, AD, do mind the gaps.

Or, is it no matter, never mind?

Richard T? Is it all about deniability, or is there absolutely nothing to deny?

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:18 pm

dan wrote:So, tell us, Kimosabe, exactly what are the Visitors up to?

What visitors?

dan wrote:Or, alternatively, tell us how you solved the mind-body problem, since we last checked, here on the home-front.

What problem?

And while you’re at it, how about returning to your “Nothing is real....” thread and explaining to us what good this coming “spiritual transformation” is to all the dead people who are going to miss out?

ETA:

dan wrote:Richard T? Is it all about deniability, or is there absolutely nothing to deny?

How many times must “disclosure” be run up the flagpole to see who salutes and nobody ever does before you realize it’s the latter?
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:13 pm

AD,
And while you’re at it, how about returning to your “Nothing is real....” thread and explaining to us what good this coming “spiritual transformation” is to all the dead people who are going to miss out?

Why the heck didn't I think of that?

Is it better thread than dead?

ASAP......

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:31 pm

AD, you know very well I do not endorse Dan's version of the CORE STORY.

Indeed, the evidence suggests the CORE STORY originated with Rick Doty; was then somehow allegedly passed to Helms who then proceeded to get Green quite excited about it.

You might wish to read my interpretation of the situation here; keeping in mind there is much more to the story RU known nothing about. None of this has anything to do with UFOs, a topic of little to no interest to me personally (although of great interest to the majority of C2C listeners, apparently.)

http://www.starpod.org/viewpoint/1012271.htm

(I suggest this for background on sources and methods used on line ...

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2010/Apri ... m-416.html

... no further comment.)

My version of events:

Where Dan Smith sees a vast, cosmic conspiracy, I see intelligence sources and methods at work...It was Ron Pandolfi, in a private communication to me, several years ago, who cited personal and national security, as well as sources and methods, as the basis for his concerns about the UFO Spy Games... By associating himself with Dan Smith, Pandolfi was able to develop an 'implausible and deniable' means of injecting information onto the Internet. Once released, the information was easily tracked: Persons of interest could be monitored, and when, as was often the case, they interacted with foreign nationals concerning topics of interest to Pandolfi, they could exploited for passive intelligence collection.

To: xxxxxxxxx@hushmail.com
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 18:52:05 -0500

I got this yesterday: You can not reproduce it:

I have been speaking to the spooks and your name has cropped up...I mentioned some of the situations you have been exploring and was given a small education. The concept of attracting flys and "flypaper" arose as a description of the type of interest that the intelligence community acts upon. You are out interacting with various folks and the intelligence community is interested not only in those contacts but in who else (other intelligence agencies including international ones) may be watching you. The comment was made that it is better to be a fly on the wall than fly paper...We are of the opinion that one could learn more about this rare circumstance of ours by remaining locked in a broom closet.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:37 am

Gary wrote:AD, you know very well I do not endorse Dan's version of the CORE STORY.

Indeed, the evidence suggests the CORE STORY originated with Rick Doty; was then somehow allegedly passed to Helms who then proceeded to get Green quite excited about it.

Nice try, it’s the other way around…

“One central element to this several-year study is a "Core Story" created by three individual scientists, many years ago in the early 1980s, during a late-night philosophical discussion at a Denny's Restaurant. Those three scientists were Jacques Vallee, Christopher "Kit" Green, and Harold Puthoff.”

[Doty’s and Collins’ embellishments notwithstanding]

Gary wrote:You might wish to read my interpretation of the situation here; keeping in mind there is much more to the story RU known nothing about.

Oh really?

Reality Uncovered...

Clearly that “small amount” of time officially devoted to “counterintelligence concerns that the Soviets and the KGB were using US citizens and UFO groups to obtain information on sensitive US weapons development programs” expanded to include pseuedoscience (e.g. anti-gravity and remote viewing) groups (e.g. Sarfatti's list and the STAIF "F Conference") and the PRC.

Seems you’ve been trying to create a lot of drama and “intrigue” around what in reality is no big secret. One wonders if this has anything to do with your Chinese “friends”?

I would also like to encourage our readers to read the rest of that thread where Gary was caught red handed fabricating information from the CIA’s website while attempting to defend numerous “anomalies” I exposed in Kit Green’s alleged CV.

Also, I hope you’re not trying to mislead anyone into believing that email is from Ron?
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:21 pm

AD, I heard about the USAF version of the CORE STORY in ~1982 or 1983 from 'SARGE' who was maybe twenty-something at the time...SARGE had just left the USAF (I can't recall where SARGE had been stationed).

The idea that the (Collins version) CORE STORY originated in a Denny's is a myth you folks have swallowed hook, line, and sinker. It may have been the first time it was nicknamed CORE STORY. (Putting CORE STORY into all caps drives AD nuts, apparently :-)

Also, AD refers to the psy-ops test; the anomalies are all in AD's paranoid mind, it seems? ;-)

AD, try this on for size: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/12/cia-hypnosis/

Anyone here doubt these kind of techniques have been refined and modified for the Internet? Just curious...

No, the email is NOT from Ron. Ron is not (and has not been) a source, outside of his requests to redact information, over matters of personal and national security (his words,not mine).

When Kit was at the conference in Beijing -- (the physics talk given by Shan) -- he was approached by someone who claimed to know Sarfatti. Oddly enough, Sarfatti had no idea who this Chinese person was, who seemed to know about the rest of us!

(Btw ... anyone here have any idea re: 'network analyst' and 'James Madison'?)
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby jacksarfatti » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:06 am

I frequently admonish Gary Bekkum for loose associations bordering on delusional magical thinking. This Constantine fellow who wrote the hit piece above has been ID'd by Stephen Schwartz an expert on the KGB Venona Files as a old KGB disinformation agent left over from the Cold War. I do not take what he writes seriously at face value.

Although there is a lot of BS about zero point energy Constantine is not a physicist and there is good work in the field. Most notably a patent by Bernie Haisch and Garrett Moddell (if I am spelling that last name correctly). I heard Moddell lecture at the AAAS Retrocausality Workshop U San Diego. Moddell is a good scientist I think he was chairman of the EE Dept at University of Colorado. He is no Tom Bearden whose work is pseudo-physics embraced by Steven Greer and other loony toons who contaminate the field.
jacksarfatti

Postby jacksarfatti » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:28 am

PS that's University of Colorado at Boulder.
See my website http://stardrive.org Science News Archive for details and links to the zero point energy converter patent.
I am not saying it will work as advertised, but it is serious physics and I am not discounting it off the top of my head. I have not spent enough time on it though my blog has some discussion about it with physicist Nick Herbert.

I also received this German paper today http://philica.com/display_article.php?article_id=206 . I have not had time to read it, but a brief scan suggests to my mind that it is not obvious trash like the Bearden techno-babble.
jacksarfatti

Postby jacksarfatti » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:32 am

PPS Stephen Schwartz and I go back to the mid 1970's in North Beach. We have a stormy relationship like dysfunctional brothers. However, Stephen knows his stuff about the history of the Soviet and American Communist Parties. - from Google

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Schwartz_(journalist)
Last edited by Access Denied on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: replaced google spam with wiki link
jacksarfatti

Postby jacksarfatti » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:36 am

My Stephen Schwartz and Alex Constantine
start here http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listse ... 17330.html
jacksarfatti

Next

Google

Return to The Aviary