Gary Bekkum - Psyop Artist

Aviary discussion and topics

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Gary Bekkum - Psyop Artist

Postby Access Denied » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:29 am

Gary wrote:Not so fast AD :-)

What pray tell does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

Before you don't answer that, you have some business to attend to in another thread.

Back on topic…

Dan wrote:8:15pm--------------

I picked up R&A at the boat and brought them back to Va.

On the way back, Ron played a message from Gordon where he complained about my being disloyal to Ron concerning the 9/11 allegation on C2C.

Ron stated that we had agreed that I would read a prepared statement at the beginning of the show. I have made mention of this suggestion on this blog, more than once in the past year. But I had also stated emphatically that I was uncomfortable with it.

Ron now denies that the FBI has ever called him, concerning these allegations, contradicting what I have stated many times, since.

He did spend about half an hour reviewing the events of 9/11, from his personal perspective.........

You'll recall that he claimed, in his 10:30am call to me, that he was the last person in an evacuated building, and was watching the smoke rise over the Pentagon. This claim always seemed somewhat contradictory to me, but I made no great effort to surmise any more detail, and it never occurred to me that it might be the Langley/McLean HQ. Too far to where the smoke was, and very unlikely to be so evacuated. True on the first count, wrong on the second!

While Ron was on the phone with me, he could hear other phones ringing nearby, but did not attempt to run to answer them. One of them might have been the President calling from AF One, to activate an emergency counter-terrorist task force. Not long after he got off the phone with me, a call did come through on his phone from the WH. The person identified himself as the director of the WH situation room. Neither one knew the other. The Director asked him to identify himself. Ron gave his position on the NIC, working for Landry under Gannon who came under Tennet, at that time. The director asked what he was doing. Ron said that he refrained from telling him that he had just gotten off the phone with the CIA's eschatologist, and said that he was by himself in the CIA situation room, watching the gov't monitors, thus the smoke that he reported to me.

The WH director asked him to relay the President's instructions to Tennet. It happened that Ron was sometimes driven by Tennet's driver, and had his cellphone number. This was the only line of communication between the POTUS and his Intelligence Director, on that crucial day. All the reassuring stories we hear about the Continuity of Government...... well, there it was, sports fans!

Who was actually running the gov't, at that point? The same guy who had been running it every other day, from that undisclosed, secure location. What a relief!?

SNAFU

Apparently Ron has left the building...
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:55 am

Gary wrote:You still haven't explained why you are reluctant to provide the name. You should at the very least offer an explanation.

What have you ever offered to us in the form of names or evidence for any claims you've made with "anonymous sources", that makes you deserving of an explanation?

And I have explained - as I said, in the past whenever any of us have publicly offered names, you've utilized it to create discontent and conflict among various parties.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:57 am

Ron now denies that the FBI has ever called him, concerning these allegations, contradicting what I have stated many times, since.

Big surprise.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:55 am

The FBI would not even communicate by email concerning government policy related to email contact with Pandolfi and Murad.

This suggests Dan's statement concerning Ron's alleged 'domestic collection waiver' may not be entirely imagined. CIA has authority to work within the US when contact with foreign nationals are involved.

According to some insider estimates, most of the CIA’s recruitment of foreign spies now takes place in the United States. Hundreds of CIA officers working out of cover offices and companies in areas where foreign students and scientists abound -- such as Boston, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley and the like -- try to make contact with their marks and send them back home as spies. Advocates say it’s a lot easier, and safer, than trying to recruit agents in places like China, under the scrutiny of Beijing’s secret police and counterspy service, not to mention in places like the Middle East and Pakistan. -- Jeff Stein, Washington Post

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/spy-ta ... eyond.html
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Gary wrote:The FBI would not even communicate by email concerning government policy related to email contact with Pandolfi and Murad.

This suggests Dan's statement concerning Ron's alleged 'domestic collection waiver' may not be entirely imagined. CIA has authority to work within the US when contact with foreign nationals are involved.

Let me get this straight. You emailed the FBI to ask about Pandolfi and Murad, they would not respond to you, and you see that as confirmation of Dan's statements.

You are truly un-f'ing-believable.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:45 am

ryguy wrote:
Gary wrote:The FBI would not even communicate by email concerning government policy related to email contact with Pandolfi and Murad.

Let me get this straight. You emailed the FBI to ask about Pandolfi and Murad, they would not respond to you, and you see that as confirmation of Dan's statements.

You are truly un-f'ing-believable.

No Ryan, I made a general inquiry about Pandolfi and Murad to the FBI, and received a reply from the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force, requesting that I contact them directly by phone, as they were not 'comfortable' discussing the topic by email.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Previous

Google

Return to The Aviary