Gary Bekkum - Psyop Artist

Aviary discussion and topics

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Gary Bekkum - Psyop Artist

Postby Access Denied » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:42 am

Hi Jack, getting a patent is trivial, publishing a peer reviewed paper in a reputable journal or actually building a working device is not and fortunately…

Zero-Point Energy: Can We Get Something From Nothing?
U.S. Army National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/297161/Zero-Point-Energy

(U) Key Points

• (U) While there are some aspects of zero-point energy (ZPE) that may be useful for specific applications, it is not a viable source of energy for vehicle propulsion or "free energy" inventions—a highly disputed idea that has garnered defense spending in the past.

• (U) The most useful property of ZPE for practical application is the Casimir force, which weakly attracts small particles or conducting plates.

• (U) ZPE holds promising potential for practical application through the Casimir force in various applications of nano- and micro-electromechanical systems (NEMS and MEMS).

(U) Conclusions

(U) ZPE has been a controversial topic similar to cold fusion and antigravity for a number of years because of the hope it creates for "free energy" and grandiose solutions to the world's energy problems. This hope has made it sometimes difficult to separate the hype spread by pseudoscientis and inventors from very real and noncontroversial application potential of the small-scale forces generated by the Casimir effect stemming from vacuum energy for nanoscale devices. While pockets of research in the field do exist, those with any promise for military technologies of tomorrow are less likely to affect space travel and more likely to affect future nanoscale devices.

Getting government funding for it isn’t either.

Anyway, I have no idea what else you're going on about above but it should be noted...

jacksarfatti wrote:I frequently admonish Gary Bekkum for loose associations bordering on delusional magical thinking.

People might not be able to tell the difference.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:15 am

I have referred to Zero Point Energy as "the 21st century version of perpetual motion"; so who's delusional here, Jack? You're the one trying to build a 'flying saucer' :-)

Jack once referred to me as one of his 'students' ... I recall this is in one of his books.

Jack has little to NO understanding of the principles of 'magick' ... Caryn, on the other hand, has been involved with post-Aleister Crowley societies and is quite knowledgeable. Indeed, she easily duplicated one of Ingo Swann's 'trips to the moon' as told in Ingo's book Penetration.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:33 am

jacksarfatti wrote:I frequently admonish Gary Bekkum for loose associations bordering on delusional magical thinking. This Constantine fellow who wrote the hit piece above has been ID'd by Stephen Schwartz an expert on the KGB Venona Files as a old KGB disinformation agent left over from the Cold War. I do not take what he writes seriously at face value.

Although there is a lot of BS about zero point energy Constantine is not a physicist and there is good work in the field. Most notably a patent by Bernie Haisch and Garrett Moddell (if I am spelling that last name correctly). I heard Moddell lecture at the AAAS Retrocausality Workshop U San Diego. Moddell is a good scientist I think he was chairman of the EE Dept at University of Colorado. He is no Tom Bearden whose work is pseudo-physics embraced by Steven Greer and other loony toons who contaminate the field.

A reminder for Jack:

>>> [mailto:sarfatti@pacbell.net] Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 11:00
>>> AM
>>> To: Green, Christopher Cc: Gary Bekkum; Ronald Pandolfi; Paul Murad;
>>> Mark Pesses Pesses; David Kaiser; Sharon Weinberger; d14947; Star
>>> Drive Subject: Re: Request well then that is VERY suspicious who
>>> was the Chinese guy who falsely claimed to Kit that he knew me?
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:49 am

And on ROBINSON and 9/11... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lRLTLjsnnw

Last edited by Access Denied on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed embedded youtube
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:33 pm

This may be the 'aliens at Los Alamos National Laboratory' (LANL) referred to by Ron Pandolfi, according to Dan? LANL was involved in paranormal research at the time (brain imaging, other?):

Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:39 pm

To be clear: I suggest that Ron was joking about the paranormal research at LANL and referred to paranormal researchers as 'aliens' to pull Dan's chain. Dan of course responded in kind, by posting on CompuServe. Dan are you able to document the actual time frame for us?
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Here is where I see a perfect opportunity to highlight Gary's Modus Operandus:

Gary wrote:Jack has little to NO understanding of the principles of 'magick' ...

Gary: Is the unstated, implicit, claim herein that you do? If so, bring it on, because I know this stuff inside out...quite a bit more thoroughly than you, I might add. And my entire "public" work in explaining "magick" is to DE-mystify, and REMOVE the covering of intrigue that has (purposefully) surrounded this topic.

No, my interpretation of the above is that this is another perfect example of how Gary likes to whip-up intrigue where there is none. Note that NOWHERE in this thread was "magick" ever part of the discussion, and Jack never mentioned it either. But Gary is the one who brings it up and tries to not only insult Jack ("I knew Jack Kennedy. You are no Jack Kennedy."), but to also insert another of his "tools" for spreading and building intrigue: The discussion of "magick".

Gary, if you want to have a proper discussion about "magick" (and that implies that you must check your spooky innuendo at the door), I would be happy to oblige...in some other forum.

Caryn, on the other hand, has been involved with post-Aleister Crowley societies and is quite knowledgeable. Indeed, she easily duplicated one of Ingo Swann's 'trips to the moon' as told in Ingo's book Penetration.

Does Caryn know you are invoking her name in such a manner, and in such an argument as this? (And BTW, I still want to know what "magick" has to do with this discussion)

As for Crowley, he was as much a showman as a mystic. He even lets you know this in his own writings if you know how to pick up his dry, sarcastic humor. But when you strip away the mystical fluff and packaging from much of Crowley's work on "magick" there remains a reasonable corpus of knowledge. Because the "secret" of "magick" is exactly NOT where most people interpret it to be. It is NOT about the magician affecting his exo-environment from "spooky action at a distance." No, the primary core of "magick" is really about fine tuning the magician himself (or herself) such that they reach a MUCH higher level of awareness. That enhanced awareness allows the magician to identify those things happening around them, and thus take advantage of them, in order to make their Will coincide with extant reality.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Gary » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:50 pm

" Note that NOWHERE in this thread was "magick" ever part of the discussion, and Jack never mentioned it either."

Jack refers to "delusional magical thinking" -- as a materialist/physicalist, Jack believes all must be explainable by signal non-locality; he cannot comprehend any other possible explanation.

Ray, like Nostradamus, having read the works of hidden knowledge, I presented them to Vulcan ;-)

Actually, you presented my point more explicitly:

" It is NOT about the magician affecting his exo-environment from "spooky action at a distance." No, the primary core of "magick" is really about fine tuning the magician himself (or herself) such that they reach a MUCH higher level of awareness."

But IMHO opinion, it is all about the transition to Mad Max LEVEL IV.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:56 am

Jack - regardless whether Alex Constantine is a former KGB misinformation agent or not (how on earth does one prove that btw...) the only reason I quoted him was because his take on Gary is spot-on. In fact, even if he's not playing with a full deck of cards - he apparently was thinking quite clearly when he wrote what he wrote about Gary's tactics at producing unsubstantiated b.s., and then piling a bunch of unrelated b.s. on top of it in order to "prove" that his original unsubstantiated b.s. is true.

To be honest I'm getting pretty sick of it at this point. It's cyclical, never-ending, and multiple people have reported to us that Gary's nothing more than a complete and total nutjob that's completely obsessed with this religious-like belief system based upon psychic functioning.

The problem is, Gary is like a roach that you can't squash because every time you try to nail him down on one misleading statement he's made, he proceeds to inundate the conversation with an entire truckload of irrelevant documents and completely unrelated topics - turning the entire conversation into a roller-coaster ride that goes nowhere, except in circles.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 am

Great post Ryan, succint and straight to the point.

ryguy wrote:...Gary's tactics at producing unsubstantiated b.s., and then piling a bunch of unrelated b.s. on top of it in order to "prove" that his original unsubstantiated b.s. is true.

...Gary is like a roach that you can't squash because every time you try to nail him down on one misleading statement he's made, he proceeds to inundate the conversation with an entire truckload of irrelevant documents and completely unrelated topics - turning the entire conversation into a roller-coaster ride that goes nowhere, except in circles.

Which is, of course, his sole raison d'être. It has been his tactic from the get-go and I personally find it quite amusing because I know most people who come here see straight through it. He knows we know, but then again, we aren't the people he is trying to convince.

The only question in my mind, is just how deep is his level of involvement in all of this. A willing foot soldier or a duped believer? Time will tell.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:01 am

jack requested that I post this here:

> -----Original Message-----
> From: JACK SARFATTI <xxxx>
> Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 13:54:56
> To: Gary Bekkum<xxxx>
> Cc: Russell Targ<xxxx>
> Subject: precognitive remote viewing & US national security
>
> bcc
> Russell Targ says the opposite e.g. CIA SRI test of Ingo Swann on Chinese nuclear bomb test four days before the fact at June 2006 AAAS Retrocausality Workshop at University of San Diego that I attended with Russell. So did Harold Chipman former Chief of Station Munich during the Cold War - direct statements from him to me.
>
> The following file is from 1985. 550 Battery St directly across street from USG Federal Building where Chip's actual office was. He lived at 550 Battery.
>
> Compare the document below from 1985 to Antony Valentini's 2002 paper
>
> Subquantum Information and Computation
> Antony Valentini
> (Submitted on 11 Mar 2002 (v1), last revised 12 Apr 2002 (this version, v2))
> It is argued that immense physical resources - for nonlocal communication, espionage, and exponentially-fast computation - are hidden from us by quantum noise, and that this noise is not fundamental but merely a property of an equilibrium state in which the universe happens to be at the present time. It is suggested that 'non-quantum' or nonequilibrium matter might exist today in the form of relic particles from the early universe. We describe how such matter could be detected and put to practical use. Nonequilibrium matter could be used to send instantaneous signals, to violate the uncertainty principle, to distinguish non-orthogonal quantum states without disturbing them, to eavesdrop on quantum key distribution, and to outpace quantum computation (solving NP-complete problems in polynomial time).
>
> http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0203049

> On Dec 29, 2010, at 1:06 PM, Gary S. Bekkum wrote:
>
>> I should add the psychic data has been enough to run articles anticipating recent terror plots ahead of mainstream media. journalism not actionable intelligence. Pandolfi on record to me says remote viewing NEVER achieved actionable intelligence.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:02 am

Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:18 am

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/05/ ... 9488.shtml

WASHINGTON, May 17, 2002
Report Warned Of Suicide Hijackings
1999 Reports Contrasts White House Assertions That Attacks Were Unimaginable

"Suicide bomber(s) belonging to al Qaeda's Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraft packed with high explosives (C-4 and semtex) into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or the White House," the September 1999 report said.

Former CIA Deputy Director John Gannon, who was chairman of the National Intelligence Council when the report was written, said officials long have known a suicide hijacking was a threat.

"If you ask anybody could terrorists convert a plane into a missile, nobody would have ruled that out," he said.

Now who was it who fingered John Gannon with the SERPO myth?
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:29 am

Note the Chipman file referenced by jack is in his book; the document I posted shows a montage of 9/11 Commission report footnotes on the table top exercise to simulate a suicide attack against the US Capitol Building / White House; it is nearly identical to the plot remote viewed by INSCOM (?) sources from 1983 (LearJet packed with explosives).
The National Intelligence Council report under John Gannon described a similar plot scenario.

Of course if any of you had done your home work you would have known this years ago; this takes some of the wind out of Dan's sail re: his claim of Ron's 'prior knowledge' IMHO.

John Gannon sat on Kit Green's TIGER committee on the threat from emerging neuroscience.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:15 am

Gary wrote:[i]Former CIA Deputy Director John Gannon, who was chairman of the National Intelligence Council when the report was written, said officials long have known a suicide hijacking was a threat.

Um...YES, because they had plenty of intelligence coming in through the usual channels (NOT psychics) that made it clear terrorists were planning to carry out a suicide hijacking. SO WHAT. That's not news - everyone knows that the CIA had that intelligence in hand prior to 9/11.

Now who was it who fingered John Gannon with the SERPO myth?

See - here's a perfect example. Your statement here has absolutely NOTHING to do with the news clipping you quoted.

I suggest you go back to OM to post this garbage. They really don't care if you post lies, disinformation or promote a hoax so long as you're posting.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to The Aviary