Gary Bekkum - Psyop Artist

Aviary discussion and topics

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Gary Bekkum - Psyop Artist

Postby Access Denied » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:52 am

Gary wrote:John Gannon sat on Kit Green's TIGER committee on the threat from emerging neuroscience.

And yet Kit still didn't get his job back... go figure.

Maybe he shouldn't have “briefed” so many people on the aliens.

Let’s count the “psychic” errors in “predicting” 9/11…

1. Wrong aircraft.
2. No explosives.
3. Wrong airport.
4. Wrong target.
5. No flight plan on file.
6. Wrong country of origin.
7. Wrong language.
8. Wrong entry point.
9. Wrong passport issuer.
10. Wrong first name.

Goes to 11… (Nigel Tufnel)

11. Wrong decade. (times two)

Ron was right.

Gary, you’re a sad joke. You'd be better off trying to sell million dollar pencils…

You only have to sell one.

Trust me, you have much better odds of doing that than getting a winning lottery ticket number from a psychic…
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Ryan, since you folks claim to have all of the answers, I'll ask you again:

Who fingered JOHN GANNON with SERPO?

It's a simple question ... deserves a simple answer.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:24 pm

AD, you will never understand what I have been saying all of these years if you think 'psychic information' is about collection of real-world intelligence. Clue: It's not.

Unless, like Jack Sarfatti, you are convinced there is a signal mechanism involved. And even in that case, there would be all kinds of problems in collecting actionable information, since the signal to noise is further complicated by human performance issues. If you are interested in pursuing this angle, I can send you technical reports done for DIA that reference a possible signal mechanism related to the change in total entropy.

As a card-carrying many-worlds multiverse advocate, I cannot accept the Sarfatti/Valentini de Broglie-Bohm pilot wave model. It has been shown, however, as Jack promotes, and Valentini has shown, that a class of pilot wave theories allow for superluminal communication. David Detusch at Oxford did confirm to me that it would be possible for Many Worlds to accommodate a kind of superluminal communication, based upon his research into the quantum time machine solution.

Have you ever read the disclaimer at STARpod.org?

There is no explicit nor implicit endorsement of the accuracy of Unconventional Sources and Methods: Anomalous Mental Phenomena information by our authors, nor by STARstream Research. It is provided specifically for "threat scenario" development in the context of current events, as an aid to anticipate potentials for future outcomes.

My point re: the 1983 government memo is to cite policy failure concerning a potential threat. The fact it was identified by four independent sources using 'psychic' intelligence is of no consequence for the policy failure to heed the warning. We were caught with our pants down, and there is no excuse.

I would be interested if any researcher here would be willing to present a pre-1983 IC assessment concerning aircraft as suicide weapons of mass destruction.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Btw re: all of AD's points:

The memo was an assessment based on the independent reports; we don't know what was in the original 'psychic' information.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 pm

AD, Flight 93 was targeted against the US Capitol; an alternative plan to hit the White House was thought to have been scrapped (see the 9/11 Commission Report).
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Gary wrote:I would be interested if any researcher here would be willing to present a pre-1983 IC assessment concerning aircraft as suicide weapons of mass destruction.

Took me less than five minutes to find an actual incident so no “IC assessment” required...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Byck

Samuel Joseph Byck (January 30, 1930 – February 22, 1974) was an unemployed former tire salesman who attempted to hijack a plane flying out of Baltimore-Washington International Airport on February 22, 1974. He intended to crash into the White House in hopes of killing U.S. President Richard Nixon.

And just days before Byck’s failed attempt to open “Operation Pandora's Box”...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1974_White ... r_incident

At 2 A.M. on February 17, 1974, Robert K. Preston, a U.S. Army private, stole a United States Army UH-1 Iroquois helicopter from Fort Meade, Maryland, flew it to Washington, D.C., and hovered for six minutes over the White House before descending on the south lawn, about 100 yards from the West Wing.

Also…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Eugene_Corder

Frank Eugene Corder (May 26, 1956 – September 12, 1994) crashed a stolen Cessna 150 onto the South Lawn of the White House early on September 12, 1994, apparently trying to hit the building; he was killed, and was the sole casualty.

“He stole the Cessna on the night of September 11...”

You were saying?
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Gary wrote:Ryan, since you folks claim to have all of the answers, I'll ask you again:

Who fingered JOHN GANNON with SERPO?

It's a simple question ... deserves a simple answer.

Sure - the simple answer is: A guy who is very likely suffering from a whole slew of rare psychological disorders, not the least of which is a superiority complex, sociopathic behaviors, and a tendency to latch onto and help promote various Ufology hoaxes by taking an unrelated and true event and warping it into something that appears, to the uneducated observer, to be related to the hoax.

And if you expect me to print his name you can pound sand, because you know exactly who I'm talking about.

And yes, since you tend to believe those things, that makes you an uneducated observer.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:05 am

Thank you AD, nice job.

Yes, the problem has been around for some time. (And the original 'Mr. Smith goes to Washington' plot was similar; ask Dan). Obviously the bigger commercial jets produce more damage. Of course, if the multiverse theory is correct, then at any given point in time, somewhere in the many worlds (that is, in those worlds that share a history with our own world) there is an aircraft crashing into the White House. Of course, in some of those worlds, Glenn Beck is the US President, since all possible events not forbidden by the laws of physics must take place somewhere else in the multiverse. (I will leave it to the readers here to debate whether or not God should pass a 'law of physics' forbidding Beck from becoming the President in any of the worlds! ;-) Indeed, I suspect that contemplation of similar alternative outcomes might be enough to shift some many worlders to become pilot wave advocates. Unfortunately, that still leaves the LEVEL I worlds that are predicted to exist within the same space as our world, at vast distances beyond the observable universe. Of course, some of those worlds include Beck in the White House and Dan in the plane, and vice versa!

Ryan, please do tell! It is not always clear who you are referring to, and certainly not everyone who reads this thread will know. Yes, I am requesting that you uncover reality, thank you!
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 am

Gary wrote:Obviously the bigger commercial jets produce more damage.

Byck’s genius was to to a hijack a DC-9, Byck’s idiocy was to shoot the pilots without knowing how to fly it...

The only mystery I see here is who’s more deluded, you or Dan? Dan believes nothing is real and you believe everything is.

Again, even if the multiverse “theory” is correct, by definition we will never know and it’s irrelevant to the universe we live in… as is the “many worlds” interpretation. But don’t take my word for it…

Multiverse Mania « Not Even Wrong

Thank God for…

Causal Determinism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/determinism-causal/

“At the microscopic level the world is ultimately mysterious and chancy.

So goes the story; but like much popular wisdom, it is partly mistaken and/or misleading. Ironically, quantum mechanics is one of the best prospects for a genuinely deterministic theory in modern times!”

Access Denied’s Theory of Everything™
Sometimes you’re the bug, sometimes you’re the windshield.

Free will is an emergent local phenomenon but sooner or later we must all pay the global thermodynamic piper so enjoy it while you can…

Entropy and life
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_and_life

Make free entropy not free energy! :peace:

Happy New Year RU...
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Gary wrote:Ryan, please do tell! It is not always clear who you are referring to, and certainly not everyone who reads this thread will know. Yes, I am requesting that you uncover reality, thank you!

No - it was for your information only, because I know you know. You'd just like me to state his name so you can go running to him like a little pansy crying to mommy.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:23 pm

What are you afraid of Ryan? That you might be wrong? Why can't you name this person?
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:44 pm

You really aren't a very good provocateur - you're too transparent. :-)
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:00 pm

You still haven't explained why you are reluctant to provide the name. You should at the very least offer an explanation.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Access Denied wrote:Entropy and life
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_and_life

Make free entropy not free energy! :peace:

Happy New Year RU...

Not so fast AD :-)

Circuit Design Methods for Quantum Separator (QS) and Systems to Use Its Output

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1007.0146v2

Paul J. Werbos

(Submitted on 1 Jul 2010 (v1), last revised 10 Nov 2010 (this version, v2))

The underlying dynamics of quantum electrodynamics are symmetric with respect to time (T and CPT), but traditional calculations and designs in electronics and electromagnetics impose an observer formalism or causality constraints which assume a gross asymmetry between forwards time and backwards time. In 2008, I published a paper in the International Journal of Theoretical Physics (see arXiv:0801.1234) which describes how to construct physics based on the dynamics alone, without these extraneous assumptions. It pointed out that this changes certain predictions of physics in a testable way, and that evidence from experiment favors the new and simpler versions of quantum theory. This disclosure follows up on that paper, by describing methods for circuit design based on the new physics. It provides a striking example - how to design a quantum separator (QS), which separates out the eigenfunctions which supply ordinary time-forwards free energy from the time-inverted eigenfunctions, when the QS is connected to bidirectional power supplies now under development in several places.

http://www.nsf.gov/staff/staff_bio.jsp? ... os&org=NSF
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Werbos is teasing us here:

Is it possible to create a quantum entanglement between the forwards eigenfunctions and the backwards eigenfunctions, leading to some kind of entanglement across time, between past and future? Can such an entanglement be used to support a new type of quantum computing? Empirical tests will be needed to evaluate these possibilities. Those empirical tests will need to start with a reliable source of both types of eigenfunction. The invention disclosed here fulfills that requirement.

And now, following our free energy device commercial break, back to the show!
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to The Aviary