Keeping track of Dan Smith's world

Aviary discussion and topics

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Keeping track of Dan Smith's world

Postby MikeJamieson » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:38 pm

The latest entry of Smith's blog, dated 8/23 (scroll to bottom) appears
to be a chewing out of Jack Sarfatti and his colorful language. Note
the reference to MASINIT---that's a department (related to science and
technology) within Homeland Security. Ron Pandolfi (Dan's friend)
is reportedly (allegedly) associated with that.

The "world" of R. Doty and R. Collins also seem to be a part of the
saga and discussion in this blog:

http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/nexu62.htm

I cannot make heads or tails (make sense, iow) out of most of this
stuff. But, I thought some of you might be interested in this resource.

PS: please avoid holding your breath for the eternal "hope" of disclosure.
The person next to you might not know CPR.

****MOD EDIT**** - added colored link in first sentence to make it easy to see.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:47 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:51 pm

Shawnna wrote:
And my gut tells me that this kind of religious fanaticism is part and parcel to the BS we see going on in UFOlogy today.

I agree - but on the same token, religious beliefs (not fanatacism) are part and parcel to the quest for the truth behind what is real in UFOlogy today. You agree I believe - that we do not make the claim that there aren't UFO's or off-planet cultures, but that we should not over-believe, being naive to the truth - that people do lie and make up stories, and by accepting things that are told to us without some kind of proof or evidence to back it, or at least with a story that checks out. If a source is truly anonymous - the tracks that person leaves should at least lead to some place relevant...not to a known hoaxters location.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:02 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:38 pm

Shawnna wrote:Yes Ry, I agree that there are UFO's and may very well be off-planet cultures.

What I don't agree with is the religious agenda some are pushing with respect to all of this. And from what I can tell, that agenda is to bring forth the "end times" by first creating fear of off-planet cultures and then creating a major incident that looks like contact to those who now fear them. Doing this results in a situation where people will put their faith in the PTB that promise to save them from the "evil ET who caused this".

And the above is my speculation only - I have nothing to back it up other than my gut feel based on the writings of the characters involved.

But since you asked, I shared!

I'd be curious what others think of my speculation.

I have to agree with Shawnna, at least somewhat, because Dan
seems to be always saying that there is something "disturbing"
about the underlying reality (connected to UFOs). Also, re: the
religion angle. Dan apparently is into physics, but from what little
I have read in the past----in the exchanges between Smith and
Sarfatti, Dan seems to take sorta a New Age slant on things
(ascending into higher dimensions or frequencies and other
similiar talk). He's not a real public missionary, like so many others,
but from a preliminary and so far superficial examination, he
seems to have a bit of the new age/metaphysical bug that has
infected a lot of people interested in the UFO subject.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Springer » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:10 pm

It occurs to me that TPTB have been using religious fervor to control the masses and get them to react in a desired way for as long as man has been able to communicate effectively.

The Spanish Inquisition, the "Ethnic Cleansing", most major wars, suicide bombers and the collecting of one of the biggest treasures on the planet (The Vatican) are ALL "religion inspired".

To think that these folks would not try, in every way possible, to insert religious control over the masses in regard to E.T. is to deny reality in my humble opinion.

The easiest way to manipulate Human Beings is through fear of reprisal. The fear of something terrible hanging over our heads is a fantastic motivator to be certain. It's not a stretch to think TPTB understand this and are making sure the "E.T. is evil and against GOD" message gets out so the control mechanisms are in place far ahead of the actual need for them and the "Old Money" stays in power to cut any deals as needed for their best interests.

Just my opinion naturally... :)

GREAT thread!

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby MikeJamieson » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:52 pm

Yes, Springer, that seems more true nowadays especially than any other
time I can remember!
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Springer » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:50 pm

I'm guessing that everyone here knows the "Aviary" was a gag name placed upon this group of guys who share an interest in UFOlogy and happen to have been in relatively high/medium high postions in government agencies right?

The majority of these men have never met or even spoke to eachother on the phone.

I had a ling talk with Dr. Kit Green yesterday and I'll be talking about that in the "ATS Review" podcast tonight it should be up in our podcast forum around 11:00pm EDT tonight.

I want to say that Kit Green is a totally pleasent, very sincere fellow who I believe has had his name drug through and into these hoaxes and nonsensical stories unfairly and without cause. :)

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Almeirhria » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:19 am

All very good posts friends.

There are forces in play and yes, there are agendas. Both Shawnna and Springer are thinking well with their posts above - I'd even invite you to re-read them if necessary.

With regards to the uncertainty about the blog trail - I have no interest in it any longer, but by all means keep an eye on it for anything that might be of use if you wish.

In answer to the wonder about 'off planet cultures' as you have called them -

There are many. Perhaps more than you can imagine.
Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
Almeirhria

Postby Shawnna » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:08 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Almeirhria » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:40 am

This is fine, just choose outside channels.
Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
Almeirhria

Re: Keeping track of Dan Smith's world

Postby harborsc » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Keeping track of Dan Smith's World!!! Ya mean there is someone who can do it. I have asked him some questions and I do like the "photon veil" idea. He is very hard to follow, possibly because he has written so much. Well if anyone thinks I should continue following him, let me know.
harborsc

Google

Return to The Aviary