UK Guardian article on Aurora

Hard to debunk

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Shawnna » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:44 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Almeirhria » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:43 am

ScarZ I disagree with much of your post, although they are common thoughts, a product of the current state. It is a topic outside of this one.

Dragonfire I disagree with you also. I suggest starting with the work of Tesla. The 'need to know' term was designed so that you'll never know.
Almeirhria

Postby dragonfire » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:32 pm

Don't get wrong here but, I guess, skeptics will always be skeptics. If ET, EBE, whoever, walked up and said hello (or some sort of greeting unknown), you would probably ask them for their credentials. Haha When they were unable to produce such documents what then?...Turn them away? haha…Ah, please don’t tell me you’re an Alien without the proper paper work, paper trail, I cannot google your info to verify your existence..come back later when you have the correct forms, oh, and please close the door on your way out, wait, you came through the window, close it behind you, and turn off the lights on your craft, that’s government property your playing with!..hahahaha

Anyway, sometimes, I think we can discredit anything, anyone, whenever we want to, if the desire is there. Even if it's not totally true. Just my thought :mrgreen:

Oh, I forgot, Serpo is a nice story, thats all, I've said that many times and hate repeating it. IT IS A STORY. last time I hope

as seems to be everyones favorite exit,

CHEERS
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Previous

Google

Return to Best Evidence