UK Guardian article on Aurora

Hard to debunk

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:29 pm

Hidden Hand wrote:I disagree both that it is uninteresting or that it is solipsistic (obviously, or I wouldn't think it was important.)

if i had considered that you'd react defensivly to this post i wouldn't have posted it. i think i may have had a higher regard for your intellect than i ought to have.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:34 pm

Defensively? I was just stating my opinion.

cartoonsyndicate wrote:i think i may have had a higher regard for your intellect than i ought to have.

That is exactly what I was talking about - anybody who has a different opinion than you is stupid?
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:37 pm

Hidden Hand wrote:I disagree both that it is uninteresting or that it is solipsistic (obviously, or I wouldn't think it was important.)

by definition, solipsistic. words count. please don't bother me again.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:42 pm

LOL - what part of 'psychosocial' don't you understand?

psychological - "1 a : relating to, characteristic of, directed toward, influencing, arising in, or acting through the mind especially in its affective or cognitive functions"

obviously minds and cognitive functions exist as subjective reality or I wouldn't think they were interesting.

social - "2 : of or relating to human society, the interaction of the individual and the group, or the welfare of human beings as members of society"

obviously I think human society exists as subjective reality or I wouldn't think they were interesting

psychosocial - "Involving aspects of social and psychological behavior"

I also stated I considered ultra/crypto-terrestrial theories.

And I stated I wanted to hear what you had to say.

And what do you say?

"I'm dumb."

That's swell, fella..
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:10 pm

Hidden Hand wrote:Defensively? I was just stating my opinion.

cartoonsyndicate wrote:i think i may have had a higher regard for your intellect than i ought to have.

That is exactly what I was talking about - anybody who has a different opinion than you is stupid?

now, now.. lighten up brother. i never said you were stupid. george bush is stupid. not you. i think you've attached your political self to non-brilliant thinkers. you can do better, son.
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:41 pm

Maybe you need to "lighten up"?

"words count", remember?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:48 pm

recieved from hidden hand today. copy it fast before he cancels it:

Toon - I'm going to delete most of "don't get it" thread back to where you reposted Bill Ryan's letter & told me I didn't get it. I just don't see how our bickering about that helps the community.

For the record - I said "I get it" where "it" = "Toon thinks what Shawnna is doing WRT Doty's record is a waste of electrons".

You responded that I didn't "get it" - to me that means that you had some other point besides "what Shawnna is doing is a waste of electrons" - like I'm missing something you were trying to get across. That is what I was asking you to clarify.
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:49 pm

i can't be bothered saving this crap. maybe someone out there will.
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:57 pm

cartoonsyndicate wrote:now, now.. lighten up brother. i never said you were stupid. george bush is stupid. not you. i think you've attached your political self to non-brilliant thinkers. you can do better, son.

There - you did it twice in an hour -

Anybody who a difference of opinion with you is an idiot?

Presumably that means you know more than I do.

But when I ask you for clarification, you never follow with anything but more attacks.

I pruned the Collins thread because it accomplished nothing - bickering like that should have gone on in PM not in forum.

I explained multiple times what I was asking from you for explanation, and you refused to answer; I try to drop it because obviously you have intention of explaining yourself, and then you drag it across the forum to here.

Who's wasting electrons?

pfft

*plonk*
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dragonfire » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:43 pm

I was going to comment about something, but kept on reading. Now I forget what I was going to comment on, damn.

Oh yeah, now that the US has "retired" the Blackbird... and don't tell me satilites replaced them, what did they replace them with? The Air Force isn't going to give up flying...they wouldn't be the "Air" Force....They'd be the Space Force....Hmmmm.....
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Almeirhria » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:57 am

Aside from the Aurora, by now it should be obvious what gets flown.
Almeirhria

Postby dragonfire » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:52 pm

Ahhh yes, but which one's are ours and which one's are theirs......
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Shawnna » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:13 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:09 pm

Shawnna wrote:Hi dragonfire. By "theirs" - I am assuming you mean off planet cultures?

For what it's worth - my bet is that 'they' are all ours.

Now don't go and interpret that to mean that I don't believe in the existence of off-planet cultures. That is NOT what I mean or what I want the reader to believe about me. :lol:

To put it simply, I don't think 'they' are stupid enough to engage a life form such as us at this point in our emotional, intellectual and spiritual development. For crying out loud - "we" can't figure out how to get along with each other - why would they think we are capable of engaging them in any kind of constructive way? :roll:

Now - getting back to what's being flown - my sense is that most of UFOlogy has been the intentional 'smoke screen' of the PTB. Thus, my bet that 'they' are all ours.

Always,
Shawnna

If they wait until we clean our act up then they will never make contact with us in any form. As far as you can go back into our past evil has been part of it. As man's knowledge increases so does his mind for power grow hungrier. The law of the jungle has and will continue to be the ruling factor. It's in all of nature if you look close enough.
If there are indeed off planet cultures, I would say the same problem will exist in them.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dragonfire » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:03 am

Hi dragonfire. By "theirs" - I am assuming you mean off planet cultures?

For what it's worth - my bet is that 'they' are all ours.

Now don't go and interpret that to mean that I don't believe in the existence of off-planet cultures. That is NOT what I mean or what I want the reader to believe about me.

To put it simply, I don't think 'they' are stupid enough to engage a life form such as us at this point in our emotional, intellectual and spiritual development. For crying out loud - "we" can't figure out how to get along with each other - why would they think we are capable of engaging them in any kind of constructive way?

Now - getting back to what's being flown - my sense is that most of UFOlogy has been the intentional 'smoke screen' of the PTB. Thus, my bet that 'they' are all ours.

Always,
Shawnna

Personnally I don't think mankind is smart enough to come up with this technology on our own. Just because there is no concrete evidence for the general public to digest, doesn't mean it is not there. We're just not in the need to know stage yet. I do belive there are good intentioned informats that are trying to disclose aspects of the truth, whatever that may be. The channel they are going through is the problem. But it may be their only way at this time.
dragonfire
Latrine Only

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Best Evidence