David Adair

The ones that didn't get away

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

David Adair

Postby Inconceivable » Thu May 15, 2008 4:22 am

Wow! I'm surprised this guy hasn't made the Hoax list here. This guy is one weird story.

Just type "David Adair" into YouTube search from some very fun stories from a "rocket scientist".

He's apparently been around for a while and has some kind of track record in aeronautics though I don't know if any of that child prodigy news checks out. I just saw his stuff on YouTube for the first time yesterday. Apparently Dr. Greer interviewed him for the Disclosure Project a few years back but even he must have thought Adair was over the top. I just finished reading the Greer's Disclosure Project and Adair's story is not in there.

If you Google his name it's hard to find any debunking investigation of his claims. Incredible claims combined with that "I'm just a humble engineer with only the facts" face. It's hard to beat that combination. Clever.
Ufology today is a minefield of con-artists, hoaxsters, disinformers, the disinformed, the gullible and even the mentally ill. But you have to admit, it's great entertainment!
Inconceivable

Re: David Adair

Postby Inconceivable » Thu May 15, 2008 4:25 am

OK I did find one guy contesting his claims here:

http://www.ufomind.com/misc/1998/aug/d02-001.shtml
Ufology today is a minefield of con-artists, hoaxsters, disinformers, the disinformed, the gullible and even the mentally ill. But you have to admit, it's great entertainment!
Inconceivable

Google

Return to Famous Hoaxes