Billy Meier / Michael Horn

The ones that didn't get away

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Michael812 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:06 pm

Mr. Dragonfire,

Did you miss this from Almeirhria:

-Also could you post any links to help to validate what you've said or give further information about the Meier case?

Do you have trouble understanding the abundance of answers posted by me here, and at my, er, dare I say - site...no make that FREE site?

Are you an SIT (Skeptic In Training) or a deep freethinker?

Okay, back to work now.
Michael812

Postby dragonfire » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:13 pm

Like I said, are you just here to promote your site :?: Oh forgot, free site :wink:
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Michael812 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:20 pm

Take a vote, ask the other members of this forum if THEY can at least find, if not agree with, the answers that I post.

And, unfortunately, you've used up (wasted) your allotted time with me with nonsense.

Try to take your iife more seriously.
Michael812

Postby dragonfire » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:23 pm

I guess you just answered my question. A simple yes or no would of been welcome, but apparently you are not capable of such an answer.
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:38 pm

dragonfire wrote:I guess you just answered my question. A simple yes or no would of been welcome, but apparently you are not capable of such an answer.

Welcome to Michael's way...
I strongly suggest anyone who hasn't yet done so read the thread posted on page 1. You will see for yourselves exactly what we are dealing with here.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:58 pm

Michael812 wrote:Meier presented 1,200+ UFO photos, 9 films, 4 sound recordings, 1 video, several metal samples

(Thought I'd quote that before you go back and edit it out)

IIG Challenge to Michael Horn

In conclusion, the only evidence that Michael Horn claims to have that would be applicable to the IIG Paranormal Challenge is the metal alloy. No other claims can be suitably tested and any other tests performed would be inconclusive at best. Regarding the photos, films, videos, audio recordings, and prophecies the Center for Inquiry-West/Independent Investigations Group and Michael Horn/Billy Meier will have to agree to disagree. However, we are very interested in arranging an examination of the metal alloy by an independent third party. If Mr. Horn were to contact us for an official application for the IIG Paranormal Challenge and arrange for the testing of the metal alloy we could bring this discussion to a close.

Again, in light of your confidence of the ability of the evidence to stand up against any analysis, why would you hesitate to accept such an offer of 3rd party analysis?

813 Days

[url=http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/ufo_et.htm]The Billy Meier case, and related hoaxes.
[/url]

According to Meier's ex-wife he made this fake UFO (above) with the cover of a garbage can and kitchen utensils, then photographed it from nearby. This pict offers IRREFUTABLE proof of a deliberate deception, without any special equipment or software needed to reach that verdict. All we have to do is look and think about what we're seeing....

Quote from StarLord at ATS:

About a year ago, I had the dubious pleasure of watching Michael Horn partake in a Q & A on another paranormal site. This Q & A was so protected and monitored by the mods that one's question did not show up untill the next day at the very begining of it. Later on, it took just a few hours for the questions to show up.
Watching Michael Horn manuever around direct questions and his typical firing back with insulting and vituperative lashes due to his his inability to deal with facts was something to behold.

Horn has this inate ability to demean you when you get to close to the lies, fabrications and sophistry used as the foundation for his latest New Age grasp for your money.

jritzmann says:

It's within this thread, that Horn had a meltdown after seeing me duplicate Meier's saucer pictures with a simple model, string and a 35mm camera. His response therein was the reason for his banning, along with posting personal information on another member.

Horn was warned about his attitude and venomous posts many, many times, and informed that if he did so again, he'd be banned.

If you read the thread thoroughly, you'll see he doesnt respond to ANY of the issues raised, and when faced with the duplicated pictures, cannot accept the obvious. Being purposefully banned was his only "way out" of the hot situation he found himself in.

So, with blazing words he posted his final barrage of attacks, and was summarily banned. It was all too transparent.

and Harte:

JR,
Thanks man.
The part of your post I quoted above is classic Horn. It happened with Randi, it happened at the Paranormal Network, and now here. And God knows where else.

-----

It won't happen here.

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Michael812 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:16 pm

I agree! Read ALL of the stuff that I've posted right here and now on this forum and any other one.

BTW, Mr. Zepster, did I miss the place where you posted the documentation, substantiation, evidence and PROOF that the Meier case is a hoax? Hmmm?

I mean we're over here in this "Famous Hoaxes" section...but where's the beef?

And, for everyone, a question (I see that mine don't get answered but everyone wants more of me, is it the "adoring fans" thing?):

What would it mean to YOU if the Meier case is true and authenic?

And now, before going on to other concerns, a quick (and generous) response to a point or two that just appeared:

Re: "In conclusion, the only evidence that Michael Horn claims to have that would be applicable to the IIG Paranormal Challenge is the metal alloy."

Now, since the poor fellow that posted this is apparently unaware that this is a LIE, since I NEVER claimed to be in possession of the metal, etc., I invite...no, I demand that he and IIG provide proof that I've EVER made such a claim. Everybody, hold your breath along with me...trust me, I'll hold mine too, I really will.

As for the Ritzmeister, meltdown? He WOULDN'T submit his nice little model pics for analysis, you know to PROVE that he DUPLICATED Meier's photos...not just a nice "effect". And yes, they are very nice little model pics. Sit, beg, roll over, that's a good fella! (pat on head here)

And we all know what happened when he stuck his foot in his mouth re the Wedding Cake UFO photos, can you say...Betty Crocker (or just a crock).

And so, for those of you who want to believe that I just spent time on ATS spewing out angry words like something out of the exorcist, please note that in those days the thickheadedness of those fellows at ATS seemed to require some rather harsh tones.

BUT...I have learned that certain people are set-ups, shills, deliberate obfuscators and debunkers who wouldn't change their tune if Semjase herself plopped down with a picnic lunch and then took the poor lugs for a tour of the universe.

So, since I have to run off and deal with some rather refreshingly sane people, in their 70s, 80s and 90s+ (who don't seem to have a problem with the Meier case), I'll leave you for the time being with time to:

1. Answer MY questions
2. Provide PROOF that the case is a hoax
3. Answer what would it mean to YOU if the Meier case is true and authenic.
Michael812

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:28 pm

You have been given ample opportunity to answer Mr. Horn. Instead you have relied upon your age old tactic of obfuscation and manipulation. I warned you that would not be allowed here.

The burden of proof lies on your shoulders, not ours. Goodbye.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:51 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:You have been given ample opportunity to answer Mr. Horn. Instead you have relied upon your age old tactic of obfuscation and manipulation. I warned you that would not be allowed here.

The burden of proof lies on your shoulders, not ours. Goodbye.

he's spaganked?
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:05 pm

just this-

icis is a big horn/meier supporter. alfred webre is a diehard hornist. (or was that horny- sorry, i digress...)

why is shawnna wasting her time on him (alfred webre)? and why is there such amazing support here for carol rosin?

personally i thnk the whole bunch is worthy of a karass GOLDEN SYLVESTER CAREER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD..
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Shadow Watcher » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:40 pm

GOLDEN SYLVESTER CAREER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD..

The real problem is proof of the achievment. The body of work as a whole must be documented and signed by the progenerators of serpo. The forefathers of the story as it was.

Let's also not forget the bravery of the noble 12. They deserve a posthumous mention in the ceremony. The Bronze Seinu will be accepted on their behalf.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dragonfire » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:53 pm

I do believe that would be the Silver Slurpo :o
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Almeirhria » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:15 am

Sadly I feel this thread is starting to turn to trash talk, as if I was reading some other forum than RU.

For the record at present I don't believe the Meier case/Michael Horn, but I don't disbelieve either. So far all I have is the website he has given to take a look at, which I will be doing.

Also I don't believe or disbelieve the other side - lots of comments but I couldn't seem to find any evidence or information against the Meier case or Mr Horn, especially since we are in the hoaxes section.
Almeirhria

Postby Xena » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:48 am

Hi just a quick flypast:)

I have a link to an alternative site for info on Billy Meier :mrgreen: :

Billy Meier article by James Randi

and there's a mention at http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall3.html
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:03 am

Great links Xena, thanks :)

Cheers,