Billy Meier / Michael Horn

The ones that didn't get away

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:43 pm

Almeirhria wrote:Sadly I feel this thread is starting to turn to trash talk, as if I was reading some other forum than RU.

For the record at present I don't believe the Meier case/Michael Horn, but I don't disbelieve either. So far all I have is the website he has given to take a look at, which I will be doing.

Also I don't believe or disbelieve the other side - lots of comments but I couldn't seem to find any evidence or information against the Meier case or Mr Horn, especially since we are in the hoaxes section.

i think the prehistoric bird photo put a dagger in the heart of the billy meier story for most people who follow the meier story- although mike horn has provided a (somewhat unsatisfactory, in my opinion) explanation of this instance of obvious fakery. a guy named ike42 (or something like that- google it) also does a decent job of debunkery concerning meier's predictions. mh has rebutted ike many times in many places. who knows?
your call.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby dragonfire » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:45 pm

Thanks for the links Xena

Pretty comical actually :roll:
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Almeirhria » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:47 am

Yeah thanks for the links and also the ones Ryguy posted I failed to mention - I'll look at all of them shortly. I have not see the dinosaur pictures aside from what has been posted here on a previous page but it would be concerning if it was proven to be a photo that did come from Billy.
Almeirhria

Postby jello » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:48 pm

*snip* *on first page*

Welsh and English forces will clash especially near Cymru, and claim many lives and cause great destruction.

Sorry to jump in here, but What???

I read this and, well, I dont get it, Welsh forces? if you mean army, then the Welsh army is part of the regular English army, they are not solely consisting of Welsh people, and even if they where, the Welsh would have no interest/gain in 'rising up' against the English.

Secondly, Cymru? well that is Welsh for Wales, so near Cymru as in on the boarders? freaking doubtful, there are English bases all around the Welsh boarder, not to keep the Welsh out, obviously, cause there is no reason to.

So if you had a fighting force of Welsh people for whatever, they still would not be able to overwhelm/cause great destruction, they would be swatted like fly's.

[/quote]
jello

Postby ochre » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:23 pm

Who am I to meddle in these muddy waters, but perhaps it's supposed to be something like the Northern Ireland "troubles"? You know, the Welsh Liberation Army returning to the warpath, a few bombings in the Midlands, some sniping, and we have an "IRA situation" in England.

That's not an attack, nor a defense, on anyone mentioned in this thread. Not even a threat against UK peace. (I just happen to have a crush on the old Welsh back in the Dark and Middle Ages.)
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Xena » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:38 pm

ochre wrote:Who am I to meddle in these muddy waters, but perhaps it's supposed to be something like the Northern Ireland "troubles"? You know, the Welsh Liberation Army returning to the warpath, a few bombings in the Midlands, some sniping, and we have an "IRA situation" in England.

That's not an attack, nor a defense, on anyone mentioned in this thread. Not even a threat against UK peace. (I just happen to have a crush on the old Welsh back in the Dark and Middle Ages.)

Sut mae:)
Plaid cymru has been assimilated and lost it's identity, although it never really got much further than the torching of holiday homes in N Wales, even in its heyday. In retrospect they were mostly by pyromaniacs rather than militants, lol. Have I been away from NW for too long, as I've never heard of the Welsh Liberation Army . :shock: I thought the odd border raid, rape, pillage and slicing off of the ears, was as far as it went but that was a local issue and a loooong time ago:)
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:18 pm

ochre wrote:Who am I to meddle in these muddy waters, but perhaps it's supposed to be something like the Northern Ireland "troubles"? You know, the Welsh Liberation Army returning to the warpath, a few bombings in the Midlands, some sniping, and we have an "IRA situation" in England.

The WLA has your number. I'd say you're screwed.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby ochre » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:43 pm

Xena -

The WLA were almost big sometime in the 70s. If you like totally irrelevant bits of trivia, I can confidentially reveal that they're briefly mentioned in the equally-aged film Loot (where they're blamed for blowing up non-existent water mains in the hotel yard, or something similar). Go see now!

cartoon -

If any such organization is out to screw me, I'd much prefer the defunct WLA over something like the INLA (assuming that they're still active and not reading this). (Ooops... straight into another frying pan for me, I reckon...)
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby jello » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:09 pm

If my memory serves correct, Plaid Cymru did little more than upset a few Estate Agents.

What was the other group? Sons of Glendour? something like that...

Either way, there will be no civil war, or even uncivil war, no one cares enough.

You have more chances of Serpo being true :cry:
jello

Re: Billy Meier / Michael Horn

Postby johnlear » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:17 am

I believe the Billy Meiers case to be totally true.

I believe that Billy met ET's, that they took him for a ride in their flying
saucers and that he saw everything he said he did.

Neither Ritzmann or anybody else has produced a wedding cake of their own

I believe that the case has become so contaminated that the truth of the Meiers
case will never be resolved satisfactorily to either side.

Except, of course me. And based what I know about the Bill Meiers case I believe it
to be totally true.

Of course you have to temper that statement with the fact that I believe there is
a breathable atmopshere on the moon.

I think I will put those 2 together:

The Billy Meiers case is just as true as a breathable atmosphere on the moon.
signed John Lear
johnlear

Postby Chorlton » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:57 am

johnlear wrote:I believe the Billy Meiers case to be totally true.

I believe that Billy met ET's, that they took him for a ride in their flying
saucers and that he saw everything he said he did.

Yeah sure John, and I bet you think George Bush can pronounce 'Nuclear' too?

Except, of course me. And based what I know about the Bill Meiers case I believe it
to be totally true.

So you (of course) know more than anyone else? Excuse me while I throw up.

Of course you have to temper that statement with the fact that I believe there is

Yep, another of your dippy revelations, though tell us the one about all the vegetation and water on the moon John, that always makes me giggle
signed John Lear

Tell us about the Gun Running and drug running John. Tell us how many companies you were sacked from John
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby MrPenny » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:35 pm

johnlear wrote:Of course you have to temper that statement with the fact that I believe there is

signed John Lear

On one hand it's a good thing IP packets are so cheap to transmit around the world. On the other hand, it permits nearly any goober with an ISP, and nothing else to do, the opportunity to make sport of intellect and reason.

I actually don't give a fig what you "believe". What fascinates me about you is the rhetoric and mechanisms you use to disseminate those "beliefs". As in the above quote....the circular logic you used there is so plainly obvious and transparent, I cannot for the life of me grasp the notion of anyone finding it entertaining or plausible.

You're getting a kick out of the modern day "snake oil salesman" shtick, ain't ya'?
P.T. Barnum wouldn't stand a chance with this crowd.
MrPenny
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby johnlear » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:53 pm

MrPenny wrote:You're getting a kick out of the modern day "snake oil salesman" shtick, ain't ya'?

If only it paid. :)

[Mod Edit: trimmed quote]
johnlear

Postby Access Denied » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:12 pm

johnlear wrote:If only it paid. :)

LOL John... well at least you're honest about that. :D
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:21 pm

Just spent some time looking at these
Just shows how easy it is

http://www.youtube.com/user/billymeierhoax
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Famous Hoaxes