Billy Meier / Michael Horn

The ones that didn't get away

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Billy Meier / Michael Horn

Postby David Griffin » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Chorlton wrote:Just spent some time looking at these
Just shows how easy it is

http://www.youtube.com/user/billymeierhoax

That's right - and the youtube public seem to agree with you too - they've dished out a good average of 2 stars out of 5 for those laughable efforts.

---
Free Tibet --> Any idea what it was like BEFORE the Chinese arrived if you weren't part of the monk strata?? Didn't think so.
David Griffin
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Chorlton » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:05 pm

David Griffin wrote:
Chorlton wrote:Just spent some time looking at these
Just shows how easy it is

http://www.youtube.com/user/billymeierhoax

That's right - and the youtube public seem to agree with you too - they've dished out a good average of 2 stars out of 5 for those laughable efforts.

But it showed that with little effort, Meiers hoaxes could be copied.
So whats your take on Meier then? I consider him to be a 100% cast iron fraudster. AND I saw several of the original photos back in the 70's.

Free Tibet --> Any idea what it was like BEFORE the Chinese arrived if you weren't part of the monk strata?? Didn't think so.

Oh And you DO know what it was like before China moved in and began ethnic cleansing, cold bloodedmurder, starvation and genocide?
I would rather be supressed by my own countrymen than by people who have no legal right in law to be there.

Oh by the way. Thanks for your website.
Ive never laughed so much since I started destroying John Lears delusions on ATS. I applaud you for your imagination.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:59 pm

Chorlton wrote:Ive never laughed so much since I started destroying John Lears delusions on ATS. I applaud you for your imagination.

Hallucinogenics, and hanging out with the die-hard exopolitics crowd, will do that to a person...lol
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby longhaircowboy » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:07 pm

That Mike Horn is really a funny guy. I had so much fun on ATS makin him look the fool. But anyhow here's a little nail in the coffin. I recently aquired a book titled Mamoth Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters(2001,Story) and of course theres an entry for Meier. It contains the usual info on his contacts and photo,etc. But the last paragraph really caught my attention. Now all throuth the entry his contacts are refered to as Pleiadians(residents of the Pleiades) but in the last paragraph something happens. It states that hereto fore they shall be known as Plejarans as the Pleiades are known to be uninhabitable. And the Author of this entry? Mike Horn. As to where these good folk do in fact hail from, well I guess he's still working on that since that info is missing from the article.
Maybe if he's still checkin this thread he might have a comment on that. It's sure to be a round-the-bush, double speak kinda response. But I'd love to hear it.
cheers
lhc
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:05 pm

You'll be waiting a long time lhc, he was banned a looooooong time ago. It was for the usual reasons, i.e. refusing to answer a single question that was posed but instead fill the threads full of long since proven b.s.

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby longhaircowboy » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:45 pm

I kinda figured as much. I would like to know where those dang Plejarans are from though.
lhc
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby the|exx » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:39 am

Hi guys... new here but certainly not new to the topics contained within the hallowed pages of RU.

Man is it just me or is Horns perception of what constitutes as proof extremely misguided? It never ceases to amaze me the levels of ignorance people are willing to exercise in the name of notoriety (albeit as a charlatans lackey in Horns case). Perhaps he deems the name of mud a worthwhile trade-off for occasionally rubbing noses with 'I have no professional integrity' and 'master of the puff piece' Noory. Nothing like proving your case by answering vetted calls from 'open line' callers.. ahem... or should I say Meier sheeple. If I remember correctly, Horn crapped his pants in his 2008 C2C show when he thought JRitz may come on for a bit of chit-chat. His relief was evident when he learned that this was, indeed, not the case.

Horn - a man who loves to trip and flame but can't stand up with his evidence in a face to face debate. That's belief for ya!

Rant complete!

the|exx
They're coming to take me away, Ha-Haaah!
- Dan Burisch
the|exx
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Access Denied » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:00 am

the|exx wrote:Hi guys... new here but certainly not new to the topics contained within the hallowed pages of RU.

Welcome!

[cool username]

the|exx wrote:If I remember correctly, Horn crapped his pants in his 2008 C2C show when he thought JRitz may come on for a bit of chit-chat. His relief was evident when he learned that this was, indeed, not the case.

Psych!

the|exx wrote:That's belief for ya!

Surely he doesn’t actually believe his own spew do 'ya think?

[shudders]

the|exx wrote:Rant complete!

Fell free any time... don’t hold back on our account.

Tom
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to Famous Hoaxes