Gordon Novel's RAM

The ones that didn't get away

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Gordon Novel's RAM

Postby ryguy » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Jack Sarfatti officially submits paperwork to press charges today against Gordon Novel and his son Sur Novel for criminal threatening.

RU Update on Sarfatti's visit to the Hall of Justice

Any thoughts? :)

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: Gordon Novel's RAM

Postby Crackajack » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:57 am

Thanks for the update Ryan.

So Jack is standing up for himself. At least it would appear that way. Good for Jack.

I wonder if Gordon will have the cohunes to express anything of substance verbally tomorrow, during his interview. Email intimidation is easy, but now Gordon is front and center and Jack has him surrounded so we will see what he is made of. "MJ12 dude, where's my car?" probably won't cut it.

I also wonder if Knapp will even attempt any questions of substance, including GN's real history and claims.

I guess most of us would expect this drama to fizzle out, consistent with history. At least it's a little different to the usual bait and switch meme game played out in internet forums and email chains, or is it?

:ppcrn
Crackajack
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Crackajack » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:39 pm

GORDON NOVEL to JACK SARFATTI: After COAST 2 COAST AM, no one is ever going to want to risk talking to you again. Didn't you ever consider why you haven't been invited on the show, Dr. Nobody? Everyone knows except the vast C to C audience your a genuine monomeglamaniac flame to fame war attack dog and I am going correct that problem and "cashier" you out of the world's physics community you ROTTEN OLD TURD.

GORDON NOVEL to JACK SARFATTI: I promise you this is one COAST 2 COAST AM show you wont ever forget. Then I am going to totally eviscerate you PR wise on the JERRY PIPPIN Show and the ROB SIMONE Show, and God help you if OPRAH likes my spiel. You will need to consider committing suicide which seems right where your fast headed anyway.

Hardly the stuff of an impending legal stoush is it? More akin to blatant ufer radio advertising and childish positioning. One wonders about motives....
Crackajack
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Crackajack » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:19 am

As expected the drama fizzled out, consistent with history.

I wonder if Sur and Jack's timing to calm the waters will detract from Gordon's C2C audience?
Crackajack
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Well - the show wasn't eye-opening, but it was interesting enough. In a number of cases, Gordon repeated the claim that all of his parking tickets and his car being impounded multiple times is the work of Majic. Several times he got a bit off topic as he tried to evade some of Knapp's direct questions about the technology - and after a while Knapp moved on to other topics after stating that the technical lingo is simply over his head.

As an engineer myself, I honestly doubt if Gordon actually has any engineering credentials at all. He did provide some names and information that's very useful. In fact, one particular name he mentioned was a character we're planning a near-term expose on, related to the RAM scam...so it was cool to hear Gordon publicly reaffirm that man's involvement and tell about it in great detail.

I was a little disheartened by the fact that Knapp promoted certain forums/blogs - I wrote about that a bit here. But after thinking about it, I realized that it comes down to Knapp being extremely busy, and depending on what information he receives from others and used that in the show. Most of our efforts here at RU aren't focused on self-promotion, so in that respect we failed to provide Knapp with accurate information before the show - our mistake. I assumed he would be doing his own due diligence, not depending on the likes of forum mods or bloggers to forward him the background.

Anyway - I digress...there are far more important things from this interview that need to be dissected and pulled apart for more leads!

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Nemo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:11 am

I listened to the show last night and it was interesting that even there, Novel tried to present himself as a "tough guy" who you shouldn't mess with. He dismissed some former partner saying that he could "go to ......." (or words to that effect), etc. He certainly didn't sound very objective, or credible to me. It is also interesting that at the site that "Coast To Coast" linked to for promotional info. on Novel and his book, it cites that he was "widely credited with developing....such and such". He either did this or he didn't. Why would he only be "widely credited" with work that he supposedly did in the real world (this didn't even involve the CIA or alien technologies)? That's the same as saying it is "widely (whatever that really means) believed that he did this". :lol: It kind of reminds me of the "Jaguar shark" in "The Life Aquatic" where any mention of it was always followed immediately by "if it even exists". :lol:
Nemo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Nemo » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:12 am

Yeah, it's charitable of Knapp to have said that the lingo was "over his head". More like just doesn't make any sense. I listened once to some guy on the show go over how the U.S. had a real flying UFO, that it was supersonic and had a range of 12,000 miles or so. Why would the range be so limited with a nuclear power source? And then there is the 13 year old kid who is building his own time machine. When I was young I was able to play outside all day with my friends and wanted to build a submarine. I even started one once. The only requirement was that I don't ride with or talk to strangers. I don't imagine that even then I would have been allowed to build a time machine, travel back to the Jurassic age, possibly destroy the space time continuum and the very fabric of time itself; that would have been just too big a risk. "Coast To Coast" is kind of a P.T. Barnum affair which quite often provides a forum for who can tell the biggest whopper without "letting on". The physicist who was on briefly last night was fine though.
Nemo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:28 am

I wonder how many of the guests on shows like that actually know they're talking bollocks - and how many of them actually believe it. Scary whichever way you look at it.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Nemo » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:34 am

It's hard to know for sure. I assume that some are relating things that really happened or that they honestly think happened, some are self deluded, and that most are just hawking a product, a book, want to start a cult, etc. I think that the shows are definitely selling a product and the hosts usually know it's b.s; they just play along, don't ask any real questions that would put the guest in a panic, and help hype the story, paranoid threat, or whatever is being presented.

I had a huge laugh when I was listening years ago and Art Bell, of all people, decided to really tear into "The Amazing Kreskin", for "daring to dupe his audience" in some sort of UFO appearance that was supposed to have happened at Los Vegas. "Amazing" was there and after the pleasantries seemed to be expecting the same old sideshow with Art. His psychic powers apparently failed him though (probably the moon in the second house or....) and he was genuinely shocked at the verbal lashing that he got. I found it amazingly ironic and "rich" that these two b.s. artistes were vying for integrity, and still, I felt sort of embarrased for poor "Amazing", he was set up. Maybe it happened just before or just after Y2K and Art felt that if he didn't do something to boost his "truthiness" people wouldn't buy enough emergency generators, bomb shelters, emergency short wave radios, emergency LED flashlights, emergency food provisions, gold bullion, or foil hats; or if just after Y2K, would want to send him the bill!!!

I also find it rich for George Noory to be proclaiming in a commercial that he does that we might need firearms or could loose our liberty or livelyhood due to "The Global Warming Myth". He just come out and says it as if he knows (entirely due to some recent news tidbit) irregardless that he is one of the main pushers of myth, hoax, and paranoid conspiracy theory.

I doubt that Gordon Novell believes any of this, he's just selling a book, and more importantly seeking the investment of millions of dollars by people who, in their greedy minds, would like to control the energy market. Ironically, he stated on the show that his discovery would lead to free energy for all and that everyone would be a millionaire, but he stresses in his materials the extreme value of what he says he has. I assume that if real (not) he would be charging for his "free" energy and would protect the patent....by nailing my, or more likely Jack Sarfatti's, ears to a wall by the sound of it, if necessary. #-o
Nemo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:36 pm

New Update,

Considering some of the disinformation and shifting of viewpoints among believers, I felt it important to get this information out as quickly as possible. Hopefully Gordon will follow through with his answers. Otherwise, it's best that our questions get distributed early before people have a chance to duck and evade.

The Questions that Gordon Novel Won't Answer

-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Received an email from Gordon this morning where he claimed that he coined the term "Gravionics" which he's hoping to copyright along with "RAM" - and he challenged me to show him where the term ever came up prior to his using it in January 2010. Other than the fact that I personally used it in an email to Jack's list prior to that - the term goes all the way back to at least 2005 when a book was published on it (taking a spiritual perspective to quantum gravity discussion).

I plan to respond tonight with my list of sources...

He said that many of the scientists on the "RAM group" are advising him against responding to my interview questions.

I plan to respond to his email tonight. He's promised an apology if I can do so...although I would settle for his answers to my interview questions... All future updates regarding Gordon will be on the RU blog - I'm setting aside TSW for occasional, random scientific ponderings, but plan to focus all new news on the RU blog.

Stay tuned,
-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:46 pm

For the record (and for a little fun):

RAM = Rolling Airframe Missile

A missile system I worked on while still in college and right after graduation for General Dynamics (now Raytheon). The RAM Guided Missile Weapon System (GMWS) is now deployed in the US Navy fleet of destroyers, protecting ships against incoming anti-ship cruise missiles.

Thought Gordon might wanna know before he goes trademarking it or somethin... :D
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Crackajack » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:18 am

And here's the book from 2005 Ry.

Gravionics And A Spiritual Life: How A New Philosophy Of Space And Time Unites Science And Spirituality

Then there's John Hutchison's hutchison effect from 2008. Ok, he dropped the 's' and used the term gravionic

Mr x saw a TV show and was flabbergasted thus contact to me, thus sending me these papers used in the work at the labs; also Boeing Phantom Works, Seal beach California. Gravionic Thrust project; parrell project Tampere University; then Japan gravionic induction electroflow reaction project

But go right ahead Gord, copyright whatever you can mate. :roll:
Crackajack
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Access Denied » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:49 am

So then who came up with ARV (Alien Reproduction Vehicle)?

(first I heard of it was from Greer and Co.)

Seems RAM is a spoof on that…
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Bobbox1980 » Wed May 05, 2010 7:50 am

As far as I know, news on the ARV (Alien Reproduction Vehicle) originally came from aerospace illustrator Mark McCandlish in Greer's Disclosure Project.

http://www.topsecrettestimony.com/Witne ... fault.aspx

According to the testimony McCandlish was supposed to go to an air show with a friend of his from college named Brad Sorenson but had to back out at the last minute to do some cover art for Popular Science, Brad took a client of his rumored to be an ex-Secretary of Defense with an Italian sounding last name (Frank Carlucci?) and this client got him backstage access though more was on display than the client realized and Sorenson got to see the ARV, a video tape on it, a cutaway and a few words by a 3-star General that was there claiming it could go faster than the speed of light.

Gordon Novel's book oddly claims that instead of the man being named Brad Sorenson that instead his name was Leonardo Sanderson but that McCandlish was the one who introduced Novel's group to Sanderson. I don't know if Novel can't keep the story straight or if maybe Sanderson or Sorenson didn't want it known they got backstage access and wanted their name kept secret and Novel or McCandlish changed the name to protect the guy. Who knows.
Bobbox1980

Next

Google

Return to Famous Hoaxes