Lars Hansson returns.....

The ones that didn't get away

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

REAL LIFE EXPOSES ZAPRUDER FILM FANTASY

Postby 7forever » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:31 am

When this retard is sniped by police there is no visible blood because when those moments are caputured there is NO blood seen that soon after, apparently.
http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V4224
The zapruder film was made into a cartoon of the driver killing Kennedy. This capture shows the red mist before the bullet reaches his head proving beyond doubt that it was added during alteration to hide the front right entrance.
7forever

A SHOT RIGHT THERE IN THE CAR

Postby 7forever » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:33 am

Austin Miller's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/m_j_russ/comp.htm#list

(Miller was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BELIN - Well, describe what happened. Did you see the motorcade come by?
Mr. MILLER - Yes sir; it came down main street and turned north on Houston Street and went over two blocks and turned left on Elm Street. Got about halfway down the hill going toward the underpass and that is when as I recall the first shot was fired.
Mr. BELIN - Did you know it was a shot when you heard it?
Mr. MILLER - I didn't know it. I thought at first the motorcycle backfiring or somebody throwed some firecrackers out.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you hear or see?
Mr. MILLER - After the first one, just a few seconds later, there was two more shots fired, or sounded like a sound at the time. I don't know for sure. And it was after that I saw some man in the car fall forward, and a women next to him grab him and hollered, and just what, I don't know exactly what she said.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you see?
Mr. MILLER - About that time I turned to look toward the - there is a little plaza sitting on the hill. I looked over there to see if anything was there, who through the firecracker or whatever it was, or see if anything was up there, and there wasn't nobody standing there, so I stepped back and looked at the tracks to see if anybody run across the railroad tracks, and there was nobody running across the railroad tracks. So I turned right straight back just in time to see the convertible take off fast.
Mr. BELIN - You mean the convertible in which the President was riding?
Mr. MILLER - I wouldn't want to say it was the President. It was a convertible, but I saw a man fall over. I don't know whose convertible it was.
Mr. BELIN - Where did the shots sound like they came from?
Mr. MILLER - Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say from right there in the car. Would be to my left, the way I was looking at him toward that incline
Mr. BELIN - Is there anything else that you can think of that you saw?
Mr. MILLER - About the time I looked over to the side there, there was a police officer. No; a motorcycle running his motor under against the curb, and jumped off and come up to the hill toward the top and right behind him was some more officers and plainclothesmen, too.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone that might be, that gave any suspicious movements of any kind over there?
Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't
Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone when you looked around on the railroad tracks, that you hadn't seen before
Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't.
7forever

THE DRIVER KILLED KENNEDY

Postby 7forever » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:35 am

Royce Skelton's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)

(Skelton was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BALL - Did you see the President's car turn on Elm Street?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes, sir; I saw the car carrying the Presidential flag turn.
Mr. BALL - And did you hear something soon after that?
Mr. SKELTON - Just about the same time the car straightened up - got around the corner - I heard two shots, but I didn't know at the time they were shots.
Mr. BALL - Where did they seem to come from?
Mr. SKELTON - Well, I couldn't tell then, they were still to far from where I was.
Mr. BALL - Did the shots sound like they came from where you were standing?
Mr. SKELTON - No, sir; definitely not. It sounded like they were right there - more or less like motorcycle backfire, but I thought that they were these dumb balls that they throw at the cement because I could see the smoke coming up off the cement.
Mr. BALL - You saw smoke come off the cement?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Where did it seem to you that the sound came from, what direction?
Mr. SKELTON - Towards the President's car.
Mr. BALL - From the President's car.
Mr. SKELTON - right around the motorcycles and all that - I couldn't distinguish because it was too far away
Mr. BALL - How long did you stand there?
Mr. SKELTON - I stood there from about 12:15 until the time the President was shot.
Mr. BALL - How many shots did you hear?
Mr. SKELTON - I think I heard four - I mean - I couldn't be sure.
Mr. BALL - You think you heard four?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes
7forever

Re: Lars Hansson returns.....

Postby Access Denied » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:49 am

7forever, promoting personal websites in your signature without our permission is not permitted so I removed it.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:59 am

after watching this documentary a few years ago i really dont believe there is a conspiracy with jfk: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 238761777#

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:42 am

I haven’t watched the BBC documentary but based on my own research I agree. However there is at least one documented “mini” conspiracy that I’ve yet to see fully explained that I find interesting…

The Investigation of the Assassination of President J.F.K.: Performance of the Intelligence Agencies
The FBI and the Destruction of the Oswald Note
http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/churc ... _0051a.htm

“Let this be a warning. I will blow up the FBI and the Dallas Police Department if you don’t stop bothering my wife. Signed - Lee Harvey Oswald”

Why cover that up? The only reason I can think of is they didn’t want anybody to know they failed to act on a threat and possibly could have prevented it…
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:52 pm

you're probably correct with that assessment, its a little bit like how various agencies tried to cover up their failures on 9/11.

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

A very honest and welcome reply from another forum

Postby 7forever » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Listen, I was being a dick about this last night. and upon further review you've actually got research to back up most of what you say. I still disagree with you're conclusion.

The thing about the "mist" just isn't true. Many times when people get shot that exact same thing happens. It depends a lot on the caliber being used and the ballistics of that particular bullet, but you claiming it's impossible is false.
Last edited by Access Denied on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link to personal website removed
7forever

Postby Access Denied » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:47 am

7forever, nice try. Do it again and you're out of here...
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

DEBUNKING THE MORONS, PENN AND TELLER

Postby 7forever » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:24 pm

The fatal shot came from the driver's seat and nowhere else. Those two moronic clowns debunked nothing but failed miserably at disinformation. When a man gets shot in face, he goes backward as is exactly what happens in real life.
7forever

It doesn't get much more real than this

Postby 7forever » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:14 am

First of all, the Police man survived but only because the shooter's gun jammed. He pistol whipped him and then fled the scene. This nails it for the frontal shot slamming a man's head and body backward.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGe1zb1wAlY
Watch his head, there's no alteration or faux, forward head movement. He gets shot on the right forehead and goes backward, then slumps leftward, the side he was leaning before the shot.
7forever

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:21 am

I must be using a different type of eye to you 7forever, because in that video his head clearly makes a forward motion before moving backwards.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:01 am

Can you see the quick forward snap?
http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/issues_and ... _snap.html

One of the most critical pieces of evidence in the entire JFK assassination is the quick forward snap of JFK's head immediately as he was hit in the head. This movement proves that the head shot came from the rear.

Penn & Teller: Bullsh*t!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_%26_Teller:_Bullshit!

In one of their more serious experiments during the "Conspiracy Theories" episode, Teller fires a rifle at a melon wrapped in one-inch fiberglass tape to demonstrate that when a human head is shot, it is likely to be forced in the direction opposite to the bullet's trajectory. This demonstration was aimed at discrediting a John F. Kennedy conspiracy theory that points out that the fatal gunshot rocked Kennedy toward the shot through the use of simple principles of physics (i.e. "back and to the left." The fallacious belief that a shot from behind would cause a head to jerk forward is used as evidence that JFK must have been shot from the grassy knoll, in front of the vehicle). Penn and Teller look over the scene of the aftermath of the experiment to which Penn comments, "Second gunman my aching ass..."

[smilie=to funny.gif]
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby 7forever » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:17 am

Zep Tepi wrote:I must be using a different type of eye to you 7forever, because in that video his head clearly makes a forward motion before moving backwards.

The zfilm was altered to hide the front right entrance. The red mist is fake because it appears before the shot reaches his head.
7forever

Fake bloodmist in zapruder film

Postby 7forever » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:40 pm

The mist is fake and no person on this planet can prove that fake red blotch has ever happened except in the altered zapruder film. This idiot gets shot right in the face just like Kennedy did and there is nothing but distortion after impact. NO BLOOD FLOWS AT THE MOMENT OF IMPACT. The zfilm has the mist forming before the shot to hide the shot coming from Greer.
7forever

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Famous Hoaxes