Judy Fältskog, Wayne Herschel and the Alien signal hoax

The ones that didn't get away

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Judy Fältskog, Wayne Herschel and the Alien signal hoax

Postby dcmb1490 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Wayne and Judy are still at it as Wayne tries to distant himself from the original claim without dismissing the whole concept. He often stutter steps when he is caught in the middle and attempts damage control.
NASA documents claim there is no record of Judy Falkstog. Not one radio-telescope she has mentioned claims to have employed her. Colleges that she claims to have graduated from have no records of Judy Falkstog.

Her claims to own private radio dishes in Santiago, Chile and other various remote places in the world do not appear on Google Earth. The sites that have in the past acknowledged her were of Wiccan witches, vampire, and alien abduction websites.

dcmb1490 - June 12th 2011...11:29am

Here is snippets from Wayne's latest FB page still claiming Judy as legit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

one of his latest postings 11/6/2011.

Well..........Judy (who is here on this string) is someone who is involved in what i still believe is a privately funded research project that discovered something important. To this day i still have not met Judy and i still believe she found something real because latest discoveries have backed up the reasoning of her claims.

Sometime ago Judy and her research group while looking for ET radio signals appear to have made a breakthrough - studying part of the radio spectrum that merges into the light frequency wave lengths.

Yes radio signals of the light kind.

She made the claim on fb that it looks intelligent encodings within the light spectrum. I said to her that this is exciting and could i relay the claim since i had a BIG fb network.

I relayed Judy's claim and i had no reason to doubt her claim as it is well reasoned and besides...........it's not my claim .......it's Judy's.

Long story short.......Judy was in hot water for the early release and went into hiding leaving us here to think the worst. Judy appeared back on fb and explained she was in hot water and from here forward she has no right to speak about the story, or the funding will be pulled and she removed from the project.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For an author he is not much of a writer as seen above. Wayne claims that he and Judy are constantly pursued day and night by shadow governments and agents because of their revelations of the cosmic truth.
Too bad they can't tell the truth here on Earth.

dc
dcmb1490

Postby Access Denied » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:00 pm

dcmb1490 wrote:Too bad they can't tell the truth here on Earth.

Too funny!

“I have made this amazing discovery but I can’t prove it because I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone about it”

So then what’s the point of even bringing it up?

That's virtually indistinguishable from having made no discovery at all!

Welcome to RU and thanks for the update dc
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby m0r1arty » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:36 am

Thanks for the update dcmb!

I'm sure there will be more coming out soon especially after their accusations of ATS running a paedophile network on that YouTube video...

Strange days.

-m0r

EDIT: They've removed it and so I've mirrored it.
Last edited by m0r1arty on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to BIAD for the avatar!
m0r1arty
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:11 pm

hi dcmb. thanks for joining us here.

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:48 am

m0r1arty wrote:I'm sure there will be more coming out soon especially after their accusations of ATS running a paedophile network on that YouTube video...

Hoaxing the hoaxers again? :)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Access Denied wrote:
m0r1arty wrote:I'm sure there will be more coming out soon especially after their accusations of ATS running a paedophile network on that YouTube video...

Hoaxing the hoaxers again? :)

HA! Ouch...reminds me of Laura Knight Jadczyk constantly calling ATS (and everyone else for that matter) "cointelpro".

It is pretty funny when wackjobs accuse wackjobs of being wackjobs.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to Famous Hoaxes