Wm. Cooper, MJ-12

The ones that didn't get away

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Wm. Cooper, MJ-12

Postby gunter » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:17 pm

I don't believe in the concept of 'far, far away.' Vallee and I agree in more ways than you'd think.
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby mikifin » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:03 pm

For me, the UFO reality seems best explained by a combination of ancient races going to the stars, green men from mars or ghosts thereof, and ultraterrestrials who plague this and no doubt every other world with an electromagnetic field.

As for ETH- if we were Amazonian drum playing tribespeople, we'd be certain in our prejudice that since we hear no drums from across the ocean there are no drummers there, combined with the ancient prejudice that to a hammer everthing looks like a nail. Or another hammer.
Are alligators coming out of your tap faucet? Give it time, if the belief becomes strong enough you'll soon have hot and cold running crocodilians.
mikifin

Postby Access Denied » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:27 pm

mikifin wrote:For me, the UFO reality seems best explained by a combination of ancient races going to the stars, green men from mars or ghosts thereof, and ultraterrestrials who plague this and no doubt every other world with an electromagnetic field.

It can also be explained by people seeing things in the sky they can't identify....
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to Famous Hoaxes