Alien Autopsy film

The ones that didn't get away

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Alien Autopsy film

Postby Hidden Hand » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:14 pm

Prompted by Kevin Randles blog entry "The End of the Alien Autopsy":
As some have pointed out, there are those who claimed to have seen the footage elsewhere. It was those witnesses, and Cliff Stone comes to mind here, who said they saw the footage long before Santilli released it into the public arena. Interestingly, none of those people are on record about such a film prior to the announcements made in 1995. Even more interestingly, with Santilli’s admission, none of those people ever said that the film didn’t look quite right. They just claimed to have seen it all before.

Alien Autopsy: Faked or Fiction:
http://www.trudang.com/autopsy/autocont.html

Alien Autopsy Archive:
http://www.outtahear.com/beyond_updates/autopsy.html
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ochre » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:50 am

I received two pretty funny photos shopped to depict a TeleTubby autopsy instead... That says something of what the sender thought about the film.
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Re: Alien Autopsy film

Postby Manwithnoname » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:52 pm

I remember this when it first came out, it was huge in the UK, it was on all the TV channels here, special reports and it was aired for the first time in the UK on a program called Central weekend live.
It had it's 'non' believers almost straight away, but at the same time it had it's almost legondary following of what can only be called 'crack pots' sorry but some are :shock:
My first post here by the way :choco:
Manwithnoname

Postby Nemo » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:26 am

Kramer thought it was real so it must be.

The "autopsy" movie was shot in what I call "shakey cam". I think that shakey cam, with the fast cuts, deliberately out of focused shots, shots that don't aim at anything in particular was invented for MTV. Any military photographer who shot something this important in this way would not have his job for long. The film was shot in this way because that's how shows like "Sightings" were and are filmed to this day. It is a style of filming that is not documentary. It's just a "style" and probably a bad one at that.
Nemo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

The Inside Story of the Alien Autopsy

Postby Decker » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Ah yes, the infamous Alien Autopsy. Well, what can I say ... this is another story I know very well. How? Well in many ways I was responsible for the AA. How? Well okay, since you asked here it is .... but remember you asked.

THE INSIDE STORY OF THE ALIEN AUTOPSY

http://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/AlienAutopsy.pdf

Don Ecker
Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything
Decker

Postby Chorlton » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:54 pm

JEEEEEEESUS
Phil Mantle ????
Good Grief. I despair, I really do
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to Famous Hoaxes