Duncan O'Finioan Interview

The ones that didn't get away

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Duncan O'Finioan Interview

Postby Duncan O'Finioan » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:06 am

I understand some questions and comments need addresed.
I'm here,ask.
Duncan O'Finioan

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:18 am

Hi Duncan and welcome to the forum, thank you for offering to take the time to answer any questions we may have.

I have an initial question:

There was a post made at another online forum from someone who claimed to be at the same school as yourself. He says he witnessed you beat the living hell out of five (big) members of the basketball team.

Is that story true?

Cheers, and once again welcome :)
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:27 am

Hi Duncan,

Welcome to RU and thanks for taking the initiative to come here and offer to answer questions. That, in itself, speaks volumes. I do have a few important ones (in my mind), and appreciate the opportunity to ask them. As a matter of fact, depending on your answers, I may go back and edit my initial reaction to your interview. We'll see.

Again, thanks for joining us and welcome!

-------

I'm ready to be convinced of the reality of your story...and I'm truly hoping that I (we here at RU) can be convinced. Because if even just a few of the claims you've made in the interview prove true - well...let's just say it would be a groundbreaking event. I do hope that's the case here.

1. Would you be willing to either (a) have a medical professional conduct a scan of your cranial implant - providing RU locates the professional and sets up the exam? Or (b) if you already have a scan, would you be willing to allow RU to forward it (a copy of it) to a medical expert of our choosing to confirm the claim?

2. Would you be willing to either (a) have a scan of your "hard-wired arm" conducted by a medical professional - providing RU locates the professional and sets up the exam? Or (b) if you already have the scan, would you be willing to allow RU to forward it (a copy of it) to a medical expert of our choose to confirm?

3. Would you be willing to demonstrate via Video (which we'd be more than willing to set up with an associate in your part of the country) your enormous strength?

I realize I'm making a judgement about "cranial implant" and "hard wired arm" based on the literal meaning of those terms. If I've misunderstood the claims, please feel free to clarify.

4. Do you have statements by witnesses or any documentation from medical experts that substantiates your claims? If so, would you be willing to forward that evidence to RU for publication on our main website?

I guess that's it for starters. Again...thanks so much for visiting us and offering to answer any questions people might have! I encourage all of our members to go ahead and have a dialog with Duncan. He has shown initiative and courage in coming forward like this - and I personally would like to commend him for this.

Best regards,
-Ryan

-Note- To those reading this for the first time, this story has not been confirmed (so for the time being remains neither true nor untrue), just unconfirmed by independant sources. For the time being this thread will be moved to the hoax area until further information surfaces to confirm the claims.
Last edited by ryguy on Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Max » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:27 am

Welcome, Duncan.

My question would be:

During your RV training or operational duties did you ever become involved or have any knowledge of the Govt. Agencies' research into the paranormal, spiritual principalities, "end of days" or other related fields? If so, I have a couple of follow-ups.

Thank You

Max
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

answers, a start

Postby Duncan O'Finioan » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:01 am

Ryan
The questions you ask all pertain to the technical part of this saga.
I believe I can answer them all together.
I would never have come forward with this without having proof of at least some of what I say.
Everything you asked is being done. Beat you to it! LOL. I mean this in a good way.
If I may, I wish to rant for a moment.
Walking into this, I knew full well what I was doing. I know the attacks would come, ( and they are ) that the days would be long and hard. And, to be honest, several days ago I almost put a stop to all of it. But I didn't. Why? I received an email from someone who was in one of these black projects. He was "in" before me. He thank me for standing and speaking while he kept quite. That meant a great deal to me.
Now, I am well aware that technical pr off must be shown, and it shall. But I must say, no one is commenting on what was done to us as children. That is the reason I decided to speak openly about this. To try and put an end to the abuse.
I read on some other post, people commenting that my "movements" during the interview were wrong. Remember during the interview that my neck was damaged in an automobile accident? I have nerve damage in my neck. I am not always in control of those movements.
I also read where someone made comment about my teeth. True, they are bad. Radiation poising will do that.
And to the person here questioning my martial arts rank, yes I am a 5th Dan black belt. I owned and operated three karate schools ones, I had better be able to back that up!
No, I am not doing this for money. Yes I have a book. Hell, I give it away! Yes there is talk of a movie. Just keep in mind, THEY came to me. If a movie will get me in front of a senate hearing, then by god lets make a movie.
The long and short of this, is that I am telling the truth. And, on a personal note, trying to stay alive a little longer by making it harder for the government to do anything.
Proof will be released. Questions will be answered. Attacks will continue and comments will keep flying. But at the end of the, it is me who must walk in my shoes.
I hope this starts to answers some of the questions.
R. Duncan O'Finioan
Duncan O'Finioan

Postby Duncan O'Finioan » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:03 am

Zep Tepi wrote:Hi Duncan and welcome to the forum, thank you for offering to take the time to answer any questions we may have.

I have an initial question:

There was a post made at another online forum from someone who claimed to be at the same school as yourself. He says he witnessed you beat the living hell out of five (big) members of the basketball team.

Is that story true?

Cheers, and once again welcome :)
Zep

LOL....yes it is. One of those things I wish I could forget.
Duncan O'Finioan

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:06 am

Thanks for answering Duncan.

Would you be prepared to send me (in private) the name of this school so we could begin to verify at least this part of the story?

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: answers, a start

Postby ryguy » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:26 am

Duncan O'Finioan wrote:I would never have come forward with this without having proof of at least some of what I say.
Everything you asked is being done. Beat you to it! LOL. I mean this in a good way.

Duncan - that's excellent and I'm very happy to hear it. I agree with you that one of the first important things to get over with is dealing with the technical parts that can be verified... this is critical.

And if everything I mentioned is being done, could you please share (either in here, or privately to me via PM if you prefer) the name of the doctor(s) who have done the scans, and if there are any middlemen handling the scans, their names as well? I would like to just verify that these confirmations are in fact "being done". I don't say this out of disbelief, but just to cross the t's and dot the i's as they say. I'd like to independently verify at least the technical side of these claims. Your cooperation and answers are excellent and welcome here.

Now, I am well aware that technical pr off must be shown, and it shall. But I must say, no one is commenting on what was done to us as children. That is the reason I decided to speak openly about this. To try and put an end to the abuse.

Duncan - that is a commendable and courageous endeavor. We recently had a member on this forum who claimed she was a psychic spy as well and underwent some fairly severe abuse as a child. The only appropriate response to that kind of abuse is to expose it as you are doing. I agree with that 100%, and should your earlier claims (my questions above) get appropriately verified - I'd like to assist you however we can in this.

I read on some other post, people commenting that my "movements" during the interview were wrong. Remember during the interview that my neck was damaged in an automobile accident? I have nerve damage in my neck. I am not always in control of those movements.

Okay..that would actually make sense! May I confirm? Do you recall the location/state, and the time (month/year) of the accident? This will be very, very easy to verify and will go further toward solidifying the truth of all of your statements. The more we can confirm, the less any of the debunkers will be able to say that you aren't telling the truth!

No, I am not doing this for money. Yes I have a book. Hell, I give it away! Yes there is talk of a movie. Just keep in mind, THEY came to me. If a movie will get me in front of a senate hearing, then by god lets make a movie.

I've heard that your agent has been requesting investments/investors for the making of movies? Is this at least part of the reason you are coming forward now? Has there been any success yet in obtaining funding for the movie?

The long and short of this, is that I am telling the truth. And, on a personal note, trying to stay alive a little longer by making it harder for the government to do anything.

That is the great thing about public forums - they can't stop you from writing what you want, and once it's public, it's public. Again, I'd like to do whatever we can to help. The first step is verification, and then the next is spreading the word.

I hope this starts to answers some of the questions.
R. Duncan O'Finioan

Again - thanks for joining us Duncan. I'm looking forward to a great dialog and an opportunity to do the independant verification to confirm these claims and prove to any skeptics or debunkers out there that your claims are true. I'm excited to get started!

Please feel free to reply here, or if there is any information you'd prefer to keep private, please send me a PM or email at ryguy@realityuncovered.com.

Best regards,
-Ryan

-Note- To those reading this for the first time, this story has not been confirmed (so for the time being remains neither true nor untrue), just unconfirmed by independant sources. For the time being this thread will be moved to the hoax area until further information surfaces to confirm the claims.
Last edited by ryguy on Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:22 am

Hi Duncan - and a most sincere welcome!

:wlcm:

Your story is intriguing and we are grateful for your sharing it!

So much harm has been done to individuals as a result of government-sponsored programs - exposing factual cases with irrefutable evidence is important for holding those responsible accountable.

With that, I will have to request that any reports or test results from doctors and others you are engaging be independently validated. Please do not take this the wrong way - my experience has shown that there are individuals - yes - even doctors - who will write anything on a report for the right price. Same for those less-than-honest lab or test technicians.

I'm hoping you will understand our need to be absolutely, positively 100% confident in the results.

And again, a most sincere welcome to you!

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dankk » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:18 am

Good day to you Duncan,

I have no questions for you at the moment since you have been bombarded by the others and need for verification of every step. I would do the same thing.. possibly... It is nice to see someone that talks the talk with Bill Ryan and is prepared to walk to the walk here at RU.

I watched the video and naturally I have many questions. I suppose, if you haven't been run off by the multitude of queries, I may ask one or two. In a more discreet manner after the onslaught is finished...

Greets,

Dankk

PS: And please allow the man to post everything to where we can all see it. He seems to want to be honest and forthcoming. Ryan, for you to offer a secret "portal" that he can put information into is not fair at all to the members that also have watched this video. We can all verify things as easily as you can. :) Please stop making hints that he contact you secretly. That is certainly not the way to disclose!
dankk
Banned

Postby ryguy » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:35 am

dankk wrote:Please stop making hints that he contact you secretly. That is certainly not the way to disclose!

Wasn't hinting Dankk...I typed it plain and clear. If there is any information he doesn't want published in a public forum but does want to allow us to verify, then he is free to contact us. This isn't to keep anything secret, but to allow the information to be vetted and confirmed (which would of course then be posted publicly - that the data was verified, and the method used to verify.)

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dankk » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:42 am

Responding to your post:

And thus there should be NO reason for Duncan allow for verification to go to 2 people (maybe 3) when there is a whole team of people right here that can do the same and save you all that work :)

Just saying, your constant, "hit me up privately" doesn't need to be done seeing as how he endorsed us all to view and be a part of the "peer review group."

And I quote from Duncan: "I understand some questions and comments need addresed.
I'm here,ask."

I dont recall that being inclusive to only the staff here. it was put right here in the open and not done in a private email to you. So kindly allow it to be in the open to where we can all do our own research. Thank you ever so much :)

~Dankk

PS: After all, he was on a video for all to see, so it should be only natural for all to do the research right? There is no need to hide this. He is clearly out in the open for us all to gain our own perspective. And like I said before, there isnt anything you can do that we can't do as well. Look at it this way Ryan, you have less work to do when you have a group of people doing the same thing, and all out in the open. Is that a bad thing seeing as how he clearlyposted in the open? It needs to STAY in the open.
Last edited by dankk on Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
dankk
Banned

Postby ryguy » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:46 am

dankk wrote:And thus there should be NO reason for Duncan allow for verification to go to 2 people (maybe 3) when there is a whole team of people right here that can do the same and save you all that work :)

You did not read what I wrote dankk. Everything that can be publicly verified will be discussed in here. Every question asked will be posted here in public. My offer for private contact was only for private details (such as names, phone numbers and addresses) that should not be posted in a public forum.

I understand your point and your concern. But there's nothing to be concerned about. This entire dialog and information vetting is going to be a public one.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dankk » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:55 am

***MOD edit*** AGAIN

dankk has chosen to remove a ***MOD edit*** which is absolutely unacceptable.

This was typical trolling behavior and it will not be tolerated here dankk.

You have my email and I'm happy to discuss this with you.

You are now limited to posting in the Latrine dankk - where all good trolls play.

Always,
Shawnna
dankk
Banned

Postby serponaut » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:53 am

Hello Duncan.

Finnbar
Photo of Finnbar
Male
Arrow View Profile
[Edit]
23/11/2006 00:04:27
Re:News is heating up

Are you saying I might have more guts then brains??
You proably right!!! LOL

My fight record as a pro was 19w

Nice record!!! Was that kick boxing? What division?

Also noticed you are/were a poster at Crows Nest. How long have you known Crow?

I seem to recall you may also have posted at GLP in threads authored by Zakk?

You appear to have posted your website at hundreds of blogs. Everything from magic mushrooms to the Malaysian Sun. How long ago did you commence the advertising campaign?
Cheers
serponaut

Next

Google

Return to Famous Hoaxes