Duncan O'Finioan Interview

The ones that didn't get away

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Shawnna » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:44 pm

It appears serponaut has some additional info on Mr. O'Finioan..........

If you have links to said posts serponaut - we would be most grateful!

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm


Postby serponaut » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:01 am

Hi Shawnna. Some links as requested>

Finnbar
User ID: 65005
7/10/2006 10:09 PM

Re: What a life Quote

This is my LAST post on GLP, or any fourm on the internet.
My web page is;
www.wintersteel.com/RobertDuncanOFinioan.html

Got something to say,,,good or bad?
Say it now.
At 12:00 midnight est, I'm off any and all fourms.

Now's the time.


http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/m ... eid=259142


interview
Everyone needs to see this!

http://www.jerrypippin.com/Paranormal_D ... inioan.htm



http://www.malaysiasun.com/index.php/ct/7/



6. 12/20/2005 - 11:1:37AM
BY: Duncan O'Finioan
www.wintersteel.com/RobertDuncanOFinioan.html

Been saying this was coming for many years. No one paid attention. Now it is too late.


http://www.freemarketnews.com/Feedback.asp?nid=2256


Robert Duncan O'Finioan
11/23/2006


I wonder, if these were not used on us; www.wintersteel.com/RobertDuncanOFinioan.html


http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... 3&#comment


Re: HOWADY!!
Posted by: greyfeather on 11/04/06 at 03:56 PM

Do a search on this name..
Robert Duncan O'Finioan

That's me


http://chat.femail.co.uk/dailymail/thre ... e=11514962



#
Duncan O'Finioan
December 9, 2006 4:25 am | Link

Should we really expect any different?
Each and every time I fly TSA stupidty gets worse and worse.
wintersteel.com/RobertDuncanOFinioan.html


http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2006/12 ... -security/



Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! By Robert Duncan O'Finioan on 11/7/2006 5:00 AM
Yes, it is. More then enough!
www.wintersteel.com/RobertDuncanOFinioan.html


http://www.thesanitycheck.com/Default.a ... ntryID=511


Finnbar
Photo of Finnbar
Male
Arrow View Profile
[Edit]
23/11/2006 00:04:27
Re:News is heating up

Are you saying I might have more guts then brains??
You proably right!!! LOL

My fight record as a pro was 19w 1L


http://www.thesun.co.uk/discussions/pos ... /1182.page
serponaut
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 5:09 pm

Postby Duncan O'Finioan » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:16 am

also try yahoo and aol search.
Don't you have anything better to do with your time then try and find something to hit me with?
Duncan O'Finioan
 

Postby Duncan O'Finioan » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:38 am

http://noquarter.typepad.com/my_weblog/ ... ntel_.html

Here's another one for you. Keep checking, you got several years back worth of information and post concerning me.
Duncan O'Finioan
 

Postby I.P.Freely » Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:21 am

Duncan O'Finioan wrote:also try yahoo and aol search.
Don't you have anything better to do with your time then try and find something to hit me with?


Its kind of thier hobby and for the most part good people as far as I can tell . But boy they sure do insist if you make a claim to anything out of the ordinary you can prove it . This research thing must be somewhat like golf i.e. very adictive. Sure beats most other addictions though I would guess

edit wanted to add : I wouldn,t take it personaly these guys here are just super picky about people not lieing . If what you say is true its all good but if not you would probibly be alot happier moving on . Have not seen your inerview yet myself though not really my kind of party ya know either way have a nice holiday .
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:48 pm

Postby ryguy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:31 pm

Duncan O'Finioan wrote:also try yahoo and aol search.
Don't you have anything better to do with your time then try and find something to hit me with?


Hi Duncan,

Serponaut was just asking about your recent lot of posts (over this year) that all seemed to hit at the same time.

Not that I see too much significance because I did pretty much the same when we first opened this forum - posted on the ufo topic on all kinds of different forums over the internet to provide people a link here.

The point I think Serponaut was making wasn't that he was at all trying to discredit all of your claims, he just wanted to know if, true or not, you are also actively trying to market your book. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, but it's just another aspect to be open and honest about and another aspect people need to consider.

Also - as IPFreely pointed out well:

I.P.Freely wrote:I wouldn,t take it personaly these guys here are just super picky about people not lieing . If what you say is true its all good but if not you would probibly be alot happier moving on .


... we do tend to be sticklers for verification of claims...hence my long earlier post (which you've yet to answer). By the way, I didn't hear the investor/investment claim through internet google search (you've obviously been talking to Bill a little too much...he's a little angry and confused at the moment). We're not "debunkers" - a description Bill Ryan loves to use - we verify the truth behind claims, whatever means are required we work to provide it if there is a hint of truth behind the claims (we don't donate toward a movie-making venture though, sorry).

As I mentioned further up, if you won't take us up on our offer to verify, I'd suggest selecting a good independent person (no connection to Bill for one thing), if you'd want people to take the claims seriously. If you're taking your advice from Bill, you've got a long, hard road ahead to get people to accept the seriousness and truth of your claims. And if they are true - I very much want people to take it seriously. Otherwise I wouldn't be so deeply involved in this subject matter in the first place.

The point here is to prove out the true claims, and garbage the conmen (which is the central reason Bill Ryan hates us so much).

I look forward to your answers to all of the previous questions Duncan.

Cheers,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Duncan O'Finioan » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:17 pm

Well...

So far Duncan isn't answering many questions. A number of links have been found to promote his webpage (which in turn promotes his story and book - with a Paypal link on the left side)....

However the claims of the "hard wired arm" and the cranial implant still remain. He has not answered about verifying...except that it's being done and proof will be provided...

Not sure who's doing the verifying - but unfortunately one of his promoters appears to be the Serpo con-man Bill Ryan. Which doesn't speak too highly of the truth of his claims...

More later,
-Ry

copyright


I think minds on this fourm are already made up.
One question for you people,,,,what the hell makes you think I'm going to give you hard copy evidence?
NO ONE, and I mean, NO ONE tells me what to do or how to do it.
Am I making MY point clear?


***MOD edit*** fixed quotes
Duncan O'Finioan
 

Postby ryguy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:38 pm

Duncan O'Finioan wrote:I think minds on this fourm are already made up.


Nope...not at all. It's all a matter of judging whatever evidence exists (or doesn't exist) in an unprejudiced way. The longer the evidence doesn't exist, the further the odds of the claims being true drop.

One question for you people,,,,what the hell makes you think I'm going to give you hard copy evidence?


Um....to prove the truth in a forum hated by conmen? If you can successfully prove your claims in a place that that - why...who wouldn't believe you after that?

NO ONE, and I mean, NO ONE tells me what to do or how to do it.
Am I making MY point clear?


Oh yes Duncan...you're making your point (and personality) crystal clear. Thanks for that.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby ryguy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:37 pm

Oh hey Duncan,

One more piece of friendly advice. You're probably already aware of this so I'll keep it short. I don't want you to think we're trying to obtain this evidence for ourselves. There are a few good names of other places you might check with to help confirm your claims... These are guys who anyone who is level headed and sincere researchers would take seriously. If you go through any of these guys for an expert opinion on your implants, etc...it'll go a very long way toward getting the general public to believe your claims (and not just a very small niche population).

We can assist with getting in touch with a number of the individuals below.

Christopher Green - A very well known medical expert who's opinion on these scans (in particular the cranial implant) would be well received.

George Knapp - A well known reporter in the field of ufology and the paranormal. He covers the material, but he's no fool. Much like us, he's not a hardline skeptic, but he doesn't suffer fools easily. Get him to believe, and you'll get quite a number of people who will follow his lead.

ATS/Springer - While it's poor business to send big stories somewhere else...our goal here isn't generating business but verifying truth. Springer has a number of contacts of his own - and the ATS population itself has a good number of medical experts who would be more than willing to help verify your claims. Much like Knapp...if you get this population to believe the truth of your claims, you'll go quite far in proving to the general population your claims are true.

Others include:

Fr. Gabriele Amorth, Christopher Chacon and William Roll. These are three of the top experts in parapsychological/psychic phenomena. Others include Hans Holzer, Dean Radin, Brad Steiger, Arthur Hastings, Marilyn Schlitz and Charles Tart.

I'd respect the opinion on your evidence of any of these fine researchers.

While we have some contacts with several medical experts who could assist, I'd take the word of any of those individuals above as well.

Good luck Duncan. I'll be following your story.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Shawnna » Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:03 pm

Duncan O'Finioan wrote:I think minds on this fourm are already made up.
One question for you people,,,,what the hell makes you think I'm going to give you hard copy evidence?
NO ONE, and I mean, NO ONE tells me what to do or how to do it.
Am I making MY point clear?



Hi there Mr. O'Finioan. I'm pretty confused by your above post.

I know for a fact, no minds are made up here.

We are all very open-minded to new information that can be validated.

I, for one, have changed my mind multiple times throughout the last year about a number of different topics when presented new factual information.

:?

First - you voluntarily registered and posted here.

This is your first post here.

Duncan O'Finioan wrote:I understand some questions and comments need addresed.
I'm here,ask.


You were warmly welcomed and as you expressed an interest in answering questions - we posted our questions.

I have not seen one answer to any of our questions.

What was your intent? Did I misinterpret your first post?

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby Hydden » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:00 pm

Hey Duncan,

I watched your video recently and enjoyed your story. I wondered where the pictures of the X-Rays were going to show up in the interview, but they never did. If like you say you're in the process of having all of this done already, that's great! The image of the Terminator's arm kept popping into my head as you mentioned how your arm was hard-wired. Do you have an ETA of when these tests are to be performed?

I want you to know that these people are "dying" to believe a story like this and are some of the most passionate people when it comes to subjects like this as well - all questions and queries are asked with the best intentions possible. Do not take them as trying to be die-hard skeptics trying to prove stories like your's false - but moreso, take them as already true-believers who are looking for the proof that will validate that passion I mentioned.

You already said you were expecting the "fit to hit the shan," about your claims, so don't be surprised when those things happen, yet they haven't happened here.....but your last response sounded like we were "demanding" you do these things for "us." Not the case. You had already mentioned that these things were in the process anyway, so why the anger? Was that your second personality coming out that you talked about in the video? Not being sarcastic, that was a serious question. It just didn't fit with your first 2 posts.

The thing is....most people who go onto forums and make unbelievable claims are either shunned or interrogated beyond belief until they finally just leave, having never proved anything except their boredom. Believe me, if I claimed a few things about myself here, I would be hit with 20 questions myself....including a full background check, copies of documents, photos, names, locations, etc. They are *not* singling you out.at all, Duncan.

As a matter of fact, as has already been stated, if you *were* to provide this forum with real evidence of your claims that can be verified, you may be surprised at the backing you would receive in return of anyone who disputed you from there on.

Trust me, this is not something you want to try to prove in a forum of people willing to believe anything where their first questions would be, "Hey buddy! How much can ya bench?" "Can you break a board in half?" "Do you say 'I'll - be - bahk' all the time, or only when programmed to?"

(I was being funny there but I'm sure you understand) ((right?))

Anyway, smile. It's Christmas. Enjoy the holiday and keep us updated on what's going on with your story. There are people who are willing to believe you and there are those who aren't. That kind of just comes with the territory. If what you say happened to you as a child is true, I'm very sorry for that and yes, something should be done to make sure it's not happening anymore. These are the perfect people to help you get that message across....albeit with some stipulations (proof of authenticity) first.

Merry Christmas, Duncan.

Hydden
Too much popcorn is never enough!
User avatar
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:31 pm

Postby Max » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:40 pm

Just to be fair guys and girls:

While the welcome to him in this thread has certainly been warm and open, there is another thread here that, if read by him, could lead him to make the statement that ""I think minds on this forum are already made up.""

Just as lawyers try not to make public statements so as not to prejudice their case, perhaps in the future it would be a good idea to withhold comment on what may turn out to be a prospective interviewee.

JMO.
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby Shawnna » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:57 pm

Hi Max. Can you point me to the RU thread you are referencing?

I can't recall anyone making a final judgment of this individual's claims but then again, I've had a tough time keeping up lately.

:roll:

Thanks - in advance - for the link to the thread you're referencing.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby Max » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:25 am

Hi Shawnna,

The thread is entitled ""Bill and Kerry's latest interviewee""

I don't know that I would call it a FINAL judgement but if you try to read it from his perspective, well........

I would be interested in your thoughts when you are through reading it.

Regards
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby Shawnna » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:29 am

Max wrote:Hi Shawnna,

The thread is entitled ""Bill and Kerry's latest interviewee""

I don't know that I would call it a FINAL judgement but if you try to read it from his perspective, well........

I would be interested in your thoughts when you are through reading it.

Regards


Thanks, Max. Here's a link to the exact thread Max mentioned above.

You're right, there are some opinions expressed there about Duncan, based on the interview itself, but I agree there is no final judgement. I can see though, from Duncan's perspective, why he may have taken offense.

He did come here and offer to answer questions - which was a brave thing to do. We are still waiting for the answers.

:D

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Famous Hoaxes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron