deleted

Suggestions and Improvements

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

deleted

Postby Shawnna » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:11 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ochre » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:26 am

If I qualify as a member (meaning "registered user at this forum"), then I'd like a t-shirt and coffee mug please! Funnery aside, I probably wouldn't use the bathrobe unless I miraculously won it in one of the proposed competitions, but the first two items I'd get.

Good idea, Shawnna!
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dragonfire » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:13 pm

Sure, I can always use a new bathrobe. Do you get any discounts for quanity?(ie. the more members that order...)

Nothing like sittin' back in an RU robe with a cold brew in hand following the "3" on their quest for truth :mrgreen:
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Hidden Hand » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:29 am

Definitely put me down for a bathrobe. And would probably throw down for any other swag RU came out with.
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:06 pm

dragonfire wrote:Sure, I can always use a new bathrobe. Do you get any discounts for quanity?(ie. the more members that order...)

Nothing like sittin' back in an RU robe with a cold brew in hand following the "3" on their quest for truth :mrgreen:

sorry, dragonfly, nothing in the inventory will match your ratty boxers...
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:07 pm

ochre wrote:If I qualify as a member (meaning "registered user at this forum"), then I'd like a t-shirt and coffee mug please! Funnery aside, I probably wouldn't use the bathrobe unless I miraculously won it in one of the proposed competitions, but the first two items I'd get.

Good idea, Shawnna!

only those who bathe require a bathrobe. you're out, ochre.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby ochre » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:43 am

But I have bathed, at least once that I remember. This summer it was too hot to to do it, and I think it was the same last summer, but I'm pretty sure I took a dip the summer before that, or maybe a year earlier.
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dankk » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:13 am

I would be down for a bathrobe if I didnt wear the one that my grandfather had (its 20 years old made by Ralph Lauren and still is in great shape)

A coffee mug would be great though. Maybe the robe too, but i could only wear it on alternate Wednesday's pending approved credit check with a fanta Grape soda in my left hand. LOL Boxers would be great too, but then again, the imagination is often times better than the reality of what is underneath! *snorts* HAHHAHAHAA!

If you need only one more order for the robes, I will do it.
dankk
Banned

Postby secherd » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:36 am

I'll take one of each....just tell me how much I owe...how about some NO OM tees...like with the no smoking symbol..0 with / .....??
secherd

Postby dankk » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:04 am

secherd wrote:I'll take one of each....just tell me how much I owe...how about some NO OM tees...like with the no smoking symbol..0 with / .....??

Nice idea, but i will have to disagree on that.

Firstly, it would be advertisement for the forum over there. Negative advertisement is still good advertisement. Secondly, I wouldnt want to wear anything with the OM forumn on me, crossed out or not. Thirdly, There is no need to go to those lengths to insult that forum. Only intelligent people and thorough readers make it here anyway. A crossed out OM T-Shirt isnt needed. Only reading and comprehension will lead you to the truth of the matters at hand.

Regards,

Dankk

ps. Now making up a nice inside joke about the OM forum in your signature IS a good idea! LOL
dankk
Banned

Google

Return to Site Business