RU Interview of ICS Director Dr. Alfred Webre

Suggestions and Improvements

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

RU Interview of ICS Director Dr. Alfred Webre

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:42 am

Announcement from Shawnna:

-----------------
The interview with ICIS International Director - Dr. Alfred Webre is complete. The DVD is almost 1.5 hours so we are exploring ways to compress each chapter for exclusive viewing free-of-charge by our registered members.

A DVD of the complete interview will be available for purchase for those of you who prefer to have your own copy.

We appreciate your patience!
------------------
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:21 am

Shawnna wrote::P

Thanks, Ry! Haven't quite figured out how to do things yet so they end up looking the way they are suppose to. :roll:

Good thing I'm not in charge!! :lol:

You're doing awesome Shawnna - I've never been so glad to have such a skilled researcher and die-hard investigator on our team. :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:58 am

It's HERE!!! It's OFFICIAL!! RealityUncovered's Dr. Webre Interview on AboveTopSecret.com!

Click Here for the much ANTICIPATED EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH ICIS International Director Dr. Alfred Webre courtesy of www.RealityUncovered.com through a special license agreement allowing www.AboveTopSecret.com to broadly distribute, FREE of CHARGE, this RealityUncovered copyrighted interview.

This is a very informative interview, which covers the history, goals and objectives of the Institute for Cooperation in Space. It also helps to draw some connections between the themes of recent hoaxes within UFOlogy, and the timing of such hoaxes in relation, and in possible opposition, to ICIS goals and objectives. Dr. Webre discusses ICIS goals, current programs, as well as the recent ICIS time line of activities.

So download this and pass it on as a link to anyone you think would be interested!

If interested in purchasing a full DVD high-quality uncompressed copy of this 1hr and 30min interview, including a section touching on the topic we all enjoyed discussing - Serpo - please send any of the moderators, Ry, Shawnna, Zep or Hidden Hand, a PM requesting it. For guests who aren't members, you also have access to the free download, but if you'd like the higher quality DVD, please send an email to ryguy@realityuncovered.com.

***10% of all proceeds will be donated toward the ICIS Star Dreams Initiative. ***

So download this and pass it on as a link to anyone you think would be interested!

NOTE: This interview is the copyrighted property of www.RealityUncovered.com and is NOT to be distributed in any other way beyond the link provided in this thread.

Thanks everyone - and enjoy!

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:36 am

To purchase a professional, high quality DVD of this 1.5 hour interview, we've set up an ebay store to use until we can add that functionality to Reality Uncovered.

Go to the ebay listing here.

Remember, 10% of all purchases will be donated to ICIS!!

:bgthbup:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:54 pm

To thank our members for their continued support, we are offering a free DVD of the Interview with Dr. Webre to anyone who writes an article that we publish on Reality Uncovered!

That's right - FREE Dr. Webre DVD to anyone who submits an article - topic of your choice - that we publish on Reality Uncovered! Send anyone of the staff and PM if interested.

And for those who don't like writing or don't have the time to contribute an article, I've lowered the price of the DVD to $10 so check it out here.

:bgthbup:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:13 am

Shawnna - sorry it took so long. The new Webre DVD page is up and rolling.

The highest quality - news interview style video is available HERE.

Thanks everyone for your early positive feedback (those who have reviewed the downloadable video) ...

Working on the next interview already hopefully - and we've got a lineup of articles that will be coming out on the main webpage, as well as a feature guest article. It'll prove to be an exciting month!

Cheers!
-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Springer » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:04 am

I am at a loss as why Dr. Webre has bought into the libel of charlatans regarding ATS...

Everything they told him would happen has proven to be a lie. Not to mention we are distributing the video in a download absolutely FREE OF CHARGE and require ZERO compensation from ANYONE in ANY form. Not only that but that extremely TINY site (traffic wise) that Pippen has wanted 40% of the DVD revenues!

ATS wants ZERO. Pippens site would take approximately 6 months to get the traffic ATS gets in week. Now if you want your message OUT THERE in a BIG WAY which site would you want?

Taking all of the above into consideration, ATS requires NONE of the proceeds from the DVD sales and is distributing the video for free, has 100 times the exposure/traffic of the other site and I actually AGREE with most of Dr. Webre's views and have PUBLICLY ENDORSED his video with my HIGHEST personal rating one wonders WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT?!

Dr. Webre, if you hear about or read this post I would really like you to know that you have been LIED to about our site. Our ACTIONS not other's lies should be what you consider sir. :)

Based on the FACTS of our (RU and ATS) ACTIONS (free distribution to get YOUR message out, VERY positive review of your work) I would hope you see that you have been "corn swaggered" (I'm from Texas) by the charlatans who wanted to make money off your message more than they wanted to get the message out. Our legal representation has NO SAY in ANYTHING we place on the site. In fact if you were to actually LOOK at our site (there's an idea no?) you would see that ATS has NO OPINION, and presents ALL OPINIONS and ALL SIDES of every issue. The ONLY reason we went with law firm we did is because they are the BEST I.P. Firm on the planet from a technical standpoint of law. I have NO IDEA what MoFo's "corporate views" are and don't care. If they were in opposition to my personal views I still wouldn't care.

Matter of fact, I have stated MANY TIMES I personally think the U.S. Government knew 9/11 was possible and let it happen to FURTHER THE PERMANENT WAR ECONOMY so the OLD MONEY could stay in control. You can QUOTE me on that! :)

Again, that's my PERSONAL VIEW, ATS has NO VIEW on the matter. ATS is nothing more or less than the COLLECTED VIEW of the Members who post THIER thoughts on the site.

In either case I am more than happy to discuss with you personally in the hope you may realize ATS is the ethical standard in this wacky world of forums. The spam email lists and puny websites that would suck you in with lies about their betters just aren't worthy of a man of your stature's work. :)

VERY Sincerely.

Springer...
Partner,
AboveTopSecret.com, LLP
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Google

Return to Site Business