shawnna's bad prediction

Suggestions and Improvements

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

shawnna's bad prediction

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:33 pm

Let's see how long it takes before Toon/Kim/Nobulltic pisses them off again! My bet is less than a month.

Reuter's Breaking News

It must be noted that the toon was banned in record time by jakereason. He/she/it lasted 4 hours and 24 minutes breaking the previous record held by one S. Connolly by more than 3 minutes 14 seconds. Both have been accused by the Poster's Association of steroid use.

More on this later.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:37 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:58 pm

Hey Toon....I thought the toon was dead.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:08 am

Weren,t you guys bitching about OM allowing toon back after/because of being banned here. Haven,t you now just done the same. Not that I care just pointing out
how lame both sides are becoming.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:11 am

I.P.Freely wrote:Weren,t you guys bitching about OM allowing toon back after/because of being banned here.
I don't remember any bitching.

{Edit - changed my italicized capital i to a normal capital i because the italicized capital i all by itself just looks like a slash}
Last edited by Hidden Hand on Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Xena » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:15 am

I.P.Freely wrote:Weren,t you guys bitching about OM allowing toon back after/because of being banned here. Haven,t you now just done the same. Not that I care just pointing out

I don't remember any "bitching" either, it was more a case of a few said they missed him, a few others were mildly amused and most said nothing:)

Getting my popcorn ready cause while I like seeing him around, I can also see a pattern forming. Maybe we could have a sweepstake to see if we get a chance to discuss scientology in time.

:ppcrn
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:24 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:Weren,t you guys bitching about OM allowing toon back after/because of being banned here. Haven,t you now just done the same. Not that I care just pointing out

Gosh IP...you really sound just like someone I met, or have "read" before. Can't quite put my finger on it....but I'm sure it'll come to me eventually.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dragonfire » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:07 pm

Actually, I think they were laughing about it.
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Re: shawnna's bad prediction

Postby dragonfire » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:09 pm

cartoonsyndicate wrote:
Let's see how long it takes before Toon/Kim/Nobulltic pisses them off again! My bet is less than a month.

Reuter's Breaking News

It must be noted that the toon was banned in record time by jakereason. He/she/it lasted 4 hours and 24 minutes breaking the previous record held by one S. Connolly by more than 3 minutes 14 seconds. Both have been accused by the Poster's Association of steroid use.

More on this later.

Haha, I didn't realize it either, waiting for later.....
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Google

Return to Site Business