Dankk...

Suggestions and Improvements

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Dankk...

Postby ScaRZ » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:31 pm

Good to see Shawnna and Hidden Hand back once again but what happened to Dankk, I see he is no longer a Mod?

You guys can just delete this. I see Zep has already answered it in another thread.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:15 pm

No more deleting posts for me.....

:shakeshead:

I know it looks like all of this is somehow connected, but it is not.

I am sincerely hoping Dankk jumps back into the RU fray with his unique perspective and contributions!

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dankk » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:54 am

Shawnna wrote:I know it looks like all of this is somehow connected, but it is not.

Not connected? Interesting to say the least... This is exactly what the staff here tries to do ~ to make things look seamless. My position here, even when new has been met with doubt and suspicion was not seamless. Fine I say. Doubt me. Suspect me. But at the very least, allow me to speak for myself when there are questions... You know who you are. I find your actions to be absolutely despicable and nothing more than driven by your own demons and doubts within yourself.

You are ALL paranoid to no end and have not one shred of proof to pin any sort of doubt of my integrity into any meaningful words. To speak plainly ~ Get off your high-horse because you are no better than I. Quite the contrary I would think. Did I question any of you? No. Did I think maybe some of you were less than authentic? Yes. But there wasn't anything that I considered a threat and thus, no need to pursue.

When I took on the (now obvious) interim position of moderator here, I tried diligently to bring people together. I wasn't a "winner" by my being put into a position of what some would see as power here. It isn't "power" at all. Believe it or not, I have quite a bit of experience in dealing with members of web-boards as a moderator or even higher. I was trying diligently to learn how the 2 admins wanted this board handled. Numerous emails and PM's were sent out to both HH and Shawnna and even Nat (not to mention others as members that just couldn't resist themselves in their doubts about me). They were all met with resistance. There was literally nothing to talk about when they dealt with me. At least I slept well knowing that I tried as best as one could.

Then, as time went by, I found out that HH was in the position to "come back" to the RU board in a capacity that was more than he was able to do before. Mind you, this was a matter of weeks. Not months. Suspicious behavior as to motive? NO! Stop being so darn paranoid! But, he was supposedly "too busy" at the time and was to only be a "lurker" here and as he said and I quote, "Dankk, based on recent events, I very little inclination to lurk here, and even less inclination to post here. Thus, I don't really see any need for us to "get along" - our paths simply will not be crossing." So I say to myself... "Ok man.. thanks for the small amount of decent exchange that was permitted between us. I wont bother you again." One more PM to him and a reply, and that was that. There was an exchange between the 2 admins and I about this and it was over. It is still sitting in the moderator forum to this day. The same forum that I made ALL of the posts in. The same forum I have no access to now because of the new understaaanding that has come about.

The same happened with Shawnna and I via email exchange. The same result, but at least HH was at the very least more willing to say more than one line or two. I appreciated that HH. The exchange with Shawnna and myself sits in the same place. The same forum that I have no access to by my own decision. It was only my decision for a matter of time.

Fast forward a week or so....

Then, I find out that Shawnna has been in talks with the 2 admins of this board. Zep Tepi and Ryguy. There was a decision made for her to come back and everything is all wonderful. The RU3!!! YAY! There was MULTIPLE mentions to me in confidence that Shawnna would NEVER be allowed back in any capacity of staffing whatsoever after what she had done. NEVER EVER. Read that again everyone... n-e-v-e-r...e-v-e-r... Yes, that is the exact wording used when talk of Shawnna came about in chat between myself and the 2 admins here at RU. Then, out of the blue, within actually less than 12 hours after my finding out, here she is... The sob stories came to justify her actions... I didn't and still don't buy it. I was asked about what "my thoughts" were about this. Like those thoughts actually mattered.

Remember GoddessOne? The one that was all about love and light? Guess who that was.... Yep, you guessed it. Shawnna... She (supposedly) hates people that use sockpuppets. Is there any explanation for your sockpuppet Shawnna? It stopped posting right about the same time that the talks, good or bad, began (again) with Ry and Zep Tepi? Actually, I think it stopped also around the same time I was emailing you about your name "GoddessOne." It's not like you werent hearing it from the admins as well... Coincidence? If you say so... ~Would be nice to finally see you admit to being a person that employed a sockpuppet and became the same person you detest in the past. I am sure you can come up with a great excuse as to why you did it... ~go with how you were hurt and crying and feelings n such.... Me? I will be Dankk and Dankk only. Regardless of the problems this name faces.

Will she ever admit that I tried to reach out and talk with her in a friendly capacity? I doubt it. And I don't care at this point honestly. I will be the first to say I felt that this move to put her back in ANY staffing capacity was a horrible idea based on her actions of deleting 1,000+ posts when she was made a moderator instead of her usual position of Admin. Read that again. 1,000+ posts deleted. So many posts that even the staff of OM found this to be terrible. That is quite a blow.

No matter now.. All is forgiven, right? Happy board once again. *takes a picture of the group holding hands and singing around the christmas fire.*

So yes, I stepped down. I was also on about IPF's accusations about what he thought I was up to at the same time. My public posts were deleted because they weren't seen as "acceptable" and I then deleted my PM to IPF. I stepped down from my moderator position before it was simply snuffed out. It was simple.. either step down now... or be booted out later.

Maybe there is 1 thing that they learned from my temporary position here. That is to NEVER allow for another person to EVER obtain an administrative position here ever again other than the two that started this board regardless of friendships or feelings. That one piece of advice that I gave them both may well be the one thing that will keep this small forum from going under and forgotten about as new ones start. Far be it from me to say I know what I am talking about. Lets just call it a hunch shall we?

So now, here I am.. not a part of the RU staff.... Do I run back to the base? You know what I am talking about! Going back the the OM forum! After all, that is where I was supposedly coming from as a frikkin MOLE right??? Welp, sorry to burst your bubbles... The OM forum is a blind and lame forum that keeps people from viewing that which is posted here. I was mislead myself by none other than the old fool called GreatWaller. Even though I am not a part of the staff here anymore, that is no enticement to go back to a forum i purposely got myself banned from. I realize there are those of you out there that will think this is yet another ploy... I will say this... Eat more ice cream and chocolate... ~maybe even get laid. I am loyal to the truth and nothing more. This site is as close to that as I have seen.

~Dankk

PS/EDIT: Just wanted to say that i am not looking for a reply, or anything... If there are replies that may ask me questions or responses, there will be no reply from me. Take it for what it is. Asking questions of it will not bring a response no matter that antagonism that may come to light from such. No need for any reply from me as it will be much worse than the original content. That much is assured.

A copy of this has been made in its entirety in the event that is should be deleted.

**One more thing that I forgot to add in all of this was that the bigger lesson was not learned here. Not at all.**

~Many talks about how Shawnna was left in the dark as talks went on between the 2 admins. She was isolated. She felt all alone... :roll: Rather than learning from that, neither admin even bothered to notice they were doing the exact same thing to me. First with HH's return, and then Shawnna's return. I was then asked what I thought about that. Excuse me? As if that even mattered. lol Get real dude. May as well have just done it without saying anything to me. Not one word was said to me about HH or Shawnna coming back until it was said and done. Not one word. All confirmed and worked out while I sat in the dark. My opinion or input as the only other member of staff simply did not exist. I was isolated and left in the dark. Oh boo-hoo.. oh poor me.... While these talks were going on, I was thrown a bone to go do some research... uhm yeah.. thanks for that. Neat-o keen.

The point is you guys didn't learn from doing this the first time to Shawnna. Then throw a pile of bricks on me and expect me to be all happy go lucky and ready to do the secret Hominus-Dominus handshake and sing Kum-By-Yah with ya'll. Sorry if that is considered "attitude." Both you of would have reacted very similarly should it have been done to you. If you say that isnt so, then thats fine too... Whats done is done. Different staff member, different day.

Peace...
Last edited by dankk on Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
dankk
Banned

Postby Shawnna » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:32 am

Hi dankk - good to see your post.

Yes - I mean that with all sincerity.

:P

While I very much appreciate your perception of all of this, I hope you will allow for the possibility that you just might have interpreted things in a way they were not intended.

Is that a possibility?

Even if it isn't, I do appreciate your perspective and hope at some point you will come to see exactly why I made the choice to disengage from any sort of dialog with you once it became clear that manipulative tactics were in play. It is the only way I know how to handle that type of situation without causing undo hurt feelings.

:(

I have learned quite a bit about myself, as well as what it means to be a part of a team of researchers subject to public scrutiny. I have made some huge mistakes - I accept responsibility for each and every one.

I am also grateful for the experience as one of the primary objectives in my life is to learn. Some of the lessons are a lot harder than others, but I try very hard to learn from each and every one.

If you are open to learning from this experience, you may want to go back and reread some of your emails to me.

To avoid any more drama - I will not go through each one and comment. Rather, I will simply say that you may want to take note of comments that are designed to do nothing more than elevate yourself at the expense of the other.

To engage someone acting out like that in any form of dialog is non-productive. So I simply asked you to let it rest. Nothing sinister about that from my perspective.

Again, I'm glad to see your post.

You are 100% right about this site being loyal to the truth - that has always been the objective and it's the only reason I am here.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:15 pm

Dankk,

I've made a copy of it too. Your post won't be deleted - because it's a perfect description of your feelings and position. I can't even say I don't agree with much of it. One of the parts I do disagree with is that you would not have been accepted as part of the mod team along with Shawnna and Hidden. That's honestly not the case.

But as you said, I do take much of the advice you gave us via PM, email, and chat to heart. You were right on many counts.... But the reasons for working things out with Shawnna goes far beyond this forum or this website. It's about many, many months of hard work and friendships that none of us are willing to let dissolve into nothing.

But your friendship is valued (in my mind) as well...even though I was somewhat lacking toward the end in my responses (lack thereof) because of everything going on and lack of time... but you do deserve this:

You've got it figured out. Mod or not, RU member or not - whatever approach you take or wherever you spend your time, you understand the truth...you value the truth when you read it....and that's what's important.

By the way - I learned over the past couple of days that at least one of the OM moderators was working to incite conflict in this forum regarding the medical issue. Yet another issue they could have figured out on their own if they even had one little smidgen of research ability. But alas - they'll never know the truth. Poor John.

I'm glad to know you'll be staying Dankk. Steve and I did not demote you, as you clearly stated, and you are right, you stepped down for your own reasons. And I respect that. I remain available via PM, email, or chat to talk whenever you have time.

Your friend,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby kiwicocky » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:43 am

Well it sounds like Dankk would not have agreed to Shawnna and HH's return as Mods?

So the only alternative if Dankk could not work with them is what we see now, IMHO.

I'm not sure why Dankk is so concerned as to the outcome?

I'm pleased to see Shawnna and HH back - it didn't feel 'right' without them :)

JMHO
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Hidden Hand » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:49 am

is JMHO a new internet acronym I don't know yet?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dankk » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:05 am

bye bye RU....
dankk
Banned

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:14 am

Bye Dankk.

I would just like to say that Kiwi got it spot on. Dankk couldn't accept that Ryan and I had a friendship with Shawnna that we were not prepared to lose - regardless of what had happened a few weeks earlier.

Dankk has asked to be banned from the forum, but I will simply deactivate the account.

In spite of the heated chat we had tonight, I wish him well for the future :)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:17 am

:?

Geeze..... bye dankk.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Serpentime » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:43 am

Wow, what a shame... :(

I was enjoying dankk's "Chit-Chat" topics, too...

Good luck, dankk.

Best wishes,

Serpentime
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:46 am

:cry:
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Springer » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:52 pm

That olde "Digital Ego" phenom strikes again. :o

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby kiwicocky » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:39 pm

Hidden Hand wrote:is JMHO a new internet acronym I don't know yet?

LOL HH

JMHO = just my humble opinion

Nowhere near as cool as ROTFLASTC - did I get that right?

My poor cat often cops it, as she will insist on tucking herself in under the desk - too close to my feet :(

I'm quite mystified as to Dankk's angst over all this? I didn't see any participation from him IRT the issues that I perceive RU to be about?

I fail to see how discussions about death penalty/abortion and etc are relevant to what we're all researching here - other than for someone to gather info on us as a group.

There are many forums out there more suited to the discussions/direction Dankk appeared to be interested in.

Again - JMHO :)
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:34 am

kiwicocky wrote:I'm quite mystified as to Dankk's angst over all this? I didn't see any participation from him IRT the issues that I perceive RU to be about?

I fail to see how discussions about death penalty/abortion and etc are relevant to what we're all researching here - other than for someone to gather info on us as a group.

There are many forums out there more suited to the discussions/direction Dankk appeared to be interested in.

Again - JMHO :)

I asked Dankk to create some threads that would stimulate discussion in the forum, which he did - as did some of the threads.

This place isn't just about UFO's and Mind Control, that's why we have a "chit-chat" area too for anyone to participate in should they wish to do so.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to Site Business