Dankk...

Suggestions and Improvements

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:44 am

Zep Tepi wrote:This place isn't just about UFO's and Mind Control, that's why we have a "chit-chat" area too for anyone to participate in should they wish to do so.

Cheers,
Zep

That's right - also Dankk wasn't just about "chit chat" - as one example of the work he did here, in this thread for example, he did an impressive task in pulling together posts from ATS on Serpo...some of the analysis that was useful and interesting.

Dankk is, and always was, exactly who and what he says he is. There's something about his personality that makes people think he's a "spy" or a "mole" for god knows who. All I know is that he always was a fun guy to chat with - and at times just completely "hang out" with and shoot the breeze about topics completely unrelated to all of this. I'm really often very surprised at the level of paranoia to be found throughout these parts.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shadow Watcher » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:26 am

Perhaps I dont post here enough to really have an opinion, but I just wanted to say again that I am happy that HH and Shawnna are back. I will truly miss Dankk and his posts though, I guess I just enjoy all the personalities here and get bummed when one from the dynamic leaves. What impresses me here is that there are very contrasting views and beliefs, but there is always a level of respect, even when Kim visits to stir up the mix. I can rely on that respect. Dankk you will be missed as was Shawnna and HH were.

catch you on the web somewhere.
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby kiwicocky » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:04 am

ryguy wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:This place isn't just about UFO's and Mind Control, that's why we have a "chit-chat" area too for anyone to participate in should they wish to do so.

Cheers,
Zep

Dankk is, and always was, exactly who and what he says he is. There's something about his personality that makes people think he's a "spy" or a "mole" for god knows who. All I know is that he always was a fun guy to chat with - and at times just completely "hang out" with and shoot the breeze about topics completely unrelated to all of this. I'm really often very surprised at the level of paranoia to be found throughout these parts.

-Ry

I guess I've dragged my paranoia gained via the DB saga over here - sorry All :)

After seeing what the NPD's (and those suffering Shawnna-phobia) can do once they think they've ascertained your weaknesses, I'm kinda cautious about, and sensitve to, divulging too much - prolly time I walked away LOL.

Time constraints mean I also must restrict the length and depth of involvement on these sites, soo I admit I never made time to get to 'know' Dankk as you both have.

Can I ask if there's any RU updates in the works?

8)
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Hidden Hand » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:00 pm

ryguy wrote:people think he's a "mole"

sigh.... we are all just moles, diggin' around for the truth....
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:46 pm

kiwicocky wrote:Can I ask if there's any RU updates in the works?

8)

:) It's okay kiwi....regardless, you're always cool in my book.

To answer your question - there are always RU updates in the works. :)

- 2 articles in the works (at least)
- 1 possible major update (unscheduled, but in development)

And there's a strong possibility we may start posting audio - sort of a radio-show style discussion. That's also in the works. So stay tuned. :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby kiwicocky » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:37 am

LOL HH - that is true :)

Thanks Ry, and looking forward to the articles :D

Audio I've never attempted really - this manky old dial-up'd probably never cope, one of these days I must get aroundtuit re an upgrade.
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Previous

Google

Return to Site Business