Shawnna's Last - A Lear Discussion

Suggestions and Improvements

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Postby Shawnna » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:08 pm

Well... I wasn't going to post here again but......

The point was you didn't even want to move forward with any ATS investigation with respect to their complicity in the Serpo hoax.

No one ever said we had evidence - but given their history of creating stories to increase and attract membership as reported by former ATS staff and moderators, it seemed a reasonable path to follow to find out what, if any, complicity there might have been.

But for some unknown reason, you didn't even want to allow that investigation to proceed.

:roll:

Let's try to keep the story straight, OK?

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:21 pm

Carrying out an investigation and actually publishing information in the public domain that has not been verified are two entirely different things :evil:

I am sure most reasonable people know this for themselves.

Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:33 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:
One thing I found extremely enlightening was the fact then when I had mentioned for the umpteenth time that nothing that happens with how ATS is run is of any relevance whatsoever to what happens here, all of a sudden ATS is being accused of originating the Serpo story!

Please point me to where I said ATS originated the Serpo story? And please remind me where did the story get it’s big break and by whom? I must admit I’m somewhat at a disadvantage here because I was not involved in the investigation so please excuse my ignorance.

Zep Tepi wrote:I don't think I need to mention that the Majestic game link with the founder of ATS was used as "proof" that they've done it before... :roll:

Need I remind you that angle didn't originate with Shawnna? At the very least it's evidence of where the founder's head was at... and still may be based on more recent evidence. Admittedly it’s very shaky evidence at best but I do see where Shawnna was coming from. Discount it as irrelevant if you must but didn't the past of those involved in the Serpo hoax figure into your conclusions about it?

Zep Tepi wrote:This site will not be used as a vehicle for anything that is not grounded in reality. It most certainly will not be used as a place where unfounded accusations can be made in public without expecting to have to deal with the consequences of such actions.

Are you saying all my threads and posts (along with everybody else’s) being deleted RIGHT AFTER I offered ATS exclusive evidence that refutes one of the claims made by ATS's most "prestigious " member in one of the most popular threads in ATS history and then to lie about it in public to no end after was just my imagination? Oh right, I forgot… it was an accident… and I’m just a disgruntled banned member looking for attention… LOL
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:39 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Carrying out an investigation and actually publishing information in the public domain that has not been verified are two entirely different things :evil:

Zep

Nothing was published in the public area of the RU forum related to ATS that YOU did not specifically allow. Remember, I asked you before hand prior to publishing anything - including the timeline related to Access Denies treatment.

And neither Hidden Hand or I wanted to publish anything else whatsoever related to ATS. We simply wanted to investigate it further but that investigation was shut down immediately.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:48 pm

Access Denied wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:
One thing I found extremely enlightening was the fact then when I had mentioned for the umpteenth time that nothing that happens with how ATS is run is of any relevance whatsoever to what happens here, all of a sudden ATS is being accused of originating the Serpo story!

Please point me to where I said ATS originated the Serpo story? And please remind me where did the story get it’s big break and by whom? I must admit I’m somewhat at a disadvantage here because I was not involved in the investigation so please excuse my ignorance.

I think you will find I was referring to the internal discussions that were taking place. Not everything revolves around you, you know?
A Serpo thread at ATS received over 5000 posts - Of course how stupid of me, the hoax must have originated there! How very stupid of me. I bow down to your superior investigative skills.

Access Denied wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:I don't think I need to mention that the Majestic game link with the founder of ATS was used as "proof" that they've done it before... :roll:

Need I remind you that angle didn't originate with Shawnna? At the very least it's evidence of where the founder's head was at... and still may be based on more recent evidence. Admittedly it’s very shaky evidence at best but I do see where Shawnna was coming from. Discount it as irrelevant if you must but didn't the past of those involved in the Serpo hoax figure into your conclusions about it?

This was covered extensively here in the forum and answered to any resaonable level of satisfaction. Has anyone actually even bothered to check how old the ATS founder was at that point in time?

Zep Tepi wrote:
Access Denied wrote:This site will not be used as a vehicle for anything that is not grounded in reality. It most certainly will not be used as a place where unfounded accusations can be made in public without expecting to have to deal with the consequences of such actions.

Are you saying all my threads and posts (along with everybody else’s) being deleted RIGHT AFTER I offered ATS exclusive evidence that refutes one of the claims made by ATS's most "prestigious " member in one of the most popular threads in ATS history and then to lie about it in public to no end after was just my imagination? Oh right, I forgot… it was an accident… and I’m just a disgruntled banned member looking for attention… LOL

I don't know how many times I have to say this, I am not interested. Hooray for your exclusive evidence. :roll:

Are we to give everyone with a grievance against any particular forum a vehicle here for crying about why they were banned? Yeah, that would work...

I suggest you form a support group.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Max » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:06 am

Damn I hate to see you guys giving each other a black eye. You're all quality people and this is too good a board for that. There has to be a way to attain common ground on this.

If an unknown, ignorant, outsider like myself can do anything to help arbitrate this, I humbly offer my services.
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:09 am

Shawnna wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:Carrying out an investigation and actually publishing information in the public domain that has not been verified are two entirely different things :evil:

Zep

Nothing was published in the public area of the RU forum related to ATS that YOU did not specifically allow. Remember, I asked you before hand prior to publishing anything - including the timeline related to Access Denies treatment.

And neither Hidden Hand or I wanted to publish anything else whatsoever related to ATS. We simply wanted to investigate it further but that investigation was shut down immediately.

That is quite simply not true on so many levels. I had seen mention of your propensity to spin things around to suit you when things don't quite go as planned. Now I am seeing it first hand.

You were always free to do whatever you wished and nothing was "shut down immediately." I simply would not allow RU to be used to fuel some kind of vendetta by you or anyone else.

I might have agreed to your posting of the "timeline" for the purposes I really don't yet know because it didn't prove anything in the first place, but I certainly did not agree to the many insinuation-filled posts that came before or after that.

This has been such a learning experience. Quite remarkable actually.

Roll up roll up...

Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:13 am

Max wrote:Damn I hate to see you guys giving each other a black eye. You're all quality people and this is too good a board for that. There has to be a way to attain common ground on this.

If an unknown, ignorant, outsider like myself can do anything to help arbitrate this, I humbly offer my services.

Thanks very much for the kind offer Max, it is much appreciated. Too much has gone on outside the public view that makes such an offer pointless I'm afraid :(

I could say more but I would rather draw a line under the sand and continue doing what we do best: uncover whatever truth is out there using good solid evidence to backup whatever gets published here.

This thread will be locked and moved to the other site business thread shortly.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:17 am

Zep Tepi wrote:A Serpo thread at ATS received over 5000 posts - Of course how stupid of me, the hoax must have originated there! How very stupid of me. I bow down to your superior investigative skills.

I don't believe it originated there nor did I say I believed it did so I can only conclude your reading comprehension skills are sorely lacking. For the record my comment about hoaxes originating on ATS was meant as a reference to the WITD affair which is the only major allegation I'm aware of.

I don't know how many times I have to say this, I am not interested. Hooray for your exclusive evidence. :roll:

What part of suppressing unfavorable evidence and inquiry no matter who it's from did you not understand?

Apparently you're not the advocate of truth your associate thought you were.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:22 am

And apparently your reading skills are even worse than mine. You also appear to have a very faulty memory. :roll:

Go and whine somewhere else, this is becoming ever so tedious.

Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:29 am

Zep Tepi wrote:And apparently your reading skills are even worse than mine. You also appear to have a very faulty memory. :roll:

Go and whine somewhere else, this is becoming ever so tedious.

Zep

Pfft... heaven forbid should you actually have to investigate something before coming to a conclusion... oh yeah and maybe have to apologize to your associate.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:34 am

Yawn. Everything you provided was looked at and found to be wanting and irrelevant to RU. Simple as that, now deal with it. Btw, you are becoming quite predictable in your responses and general demeanour here.

There are many other forums and messageboards that may or not want to hear your story. Just think how much drama you could create...

Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:45 am

Zep Tepi wrote:Yawn. Everything you provided was looked at and found to be wanting and irrelevant to RU. Simple as that, now deal with it.

I'm sorry, exactly what do you consider relevant to RU if it's not an issue raised by one of your own?

Zep Tepi wrote:Btw, you are becoming quite predictable in your responses and general demeanour here.

So are you... and it mirrors that of ATS perfectly... are you an ATS wannabe too?

(as long as we're throwing insults around)

Zep Tepi wrote:There are many other forums and messageboards that may or not want to hear your story. Just think how much drama you could create...

The only reason I'm still here is to defend my friend Shawnna and her integrity which I feel you've unfairly chosen to trash. That is all.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:03 am

Zep Tepi wrote:You were always free to do whatever you wished and nothing was "shut down immediately." I simply would not allow RU to be used to fuel some kind of vendetta by you or anyone else.

Anyone can plainly see you threw her to the wolves. What are you so afraid of that would cause you to do that to someone who respected you?
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:21 am

Access Denied wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:You were always free to do whatever you wished and nothing was "shut down immediately." I simply would not allow RU to be used to fuel some kind of vendetta by you or anyone else.

Anyone can plainly see you threw her to the wolves. What are you so afraid of that would cause you to do that to someone who respected you?

They call that being thrown under the bus where I am from and I,d be interested in the answer to that one. On my street your loyalty and honor are one in the same
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Site Business