Shawnna's Last - A Lear Discussion

Suggestions and Improvements

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:32 am

Access Denied wrote:The only reason I'm still here is to defend my friend Shawnna and her integrity which I feel you've unfairly chosen to trash. That is all.


Oh yeah? Your "friend" Shawnna huh - how long have you known Shawnna btw?

In case you weren't aware of it, we've gotten to know Shawnna quite well, and I for one certainly don't need you to tell me anything about her integrity. I know her a hell of a lot better than you do, buddy.

My impression, based on your peronality type displayed here, is that Shawnna is more of a tool of yours than a "friend". And the only person who has trashed her public image is you and your good buddies who have manipulated her.

I find what you are doing to Shawnna at the moment dispicable. None of this would have even come to light, and we all could have ended things on good terms, if you hadn't come into this thread and force the argument public. But of course, that was quite possibly your intention after all wan't it. Sure your concern is for Shawnna...um...right.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension


Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:44 am

Access Denied wrote:Anyone can plainly see you threw her to the wolves. What are you so afraid of that would cause you to do that to someone who respected you?


It's obvious you haven't read what Steve outlined above.

N...O.... E...V....I...D....E....N....C....E

Was that slow enough? Shawnna, a person everyone recognizes publicly as a member of the RU3, was pursuing her "cause" on Amazon reviews, on stuffucanuse.com (a very "unbiased" site - ha ha - critical of ATS regardless of topic), on ATS, and finally in here. It was a cause, quite honestly, I was interested in pursuing with her if there was enough solid evidence to support that level of effort, which she claimed there was. I was flabbergasted by what you and her have presented to justify that amount of prejudice, regardless of who it is targeting.

We have no problem publishing evidence that would outline an unethical hoax by ATS, or any such topic that might shed unfavorable light on them - but we demand the same level of evidence that we do with any other evidence we publish. That demand was ignored in this case, and it became obvious the goal wasn't so much a matter of integrity, but a matter of personal vendetta.

I agree with Shawnna regarding the ethics of the ATS games and/or April Fools jokes btw.... I agree on a lot of the individual issues regarding ATS, but the leaps that were made from those individual issues in order to form an overall and far reaching conspiracy just did not solidify based on evidence. You're looking at a guy who attempted to expose that kind of conspiracy when we exposed the source of the hoaxed ATS/Bill Ryan email.

We had all of the evidence outlined - every t crossed and i dotted. However we made the same mistake you guys are making - we ignored the fact that the evidence of an overall "conspiracy" was lacking - and we jumped into attack mode anyway. It was a disastrous mistake. In fact it was a mistake Shawnna herself admonished me for making at the time. I'd go back and get her exact quotes from the thread, but I'm too tired of this ordeal to spend much more energy on it.

I believe what Steve is afraid of (to answer your question) - is being forced to look like a complete and utter fool for allowing a vendetta such as this to play out on a forum with a reputation of trusting in solid and corroborated evidence. The decision to shut down the thread (until someone presents something that actually proves something) was a smart decision.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:33 am

I wasn't afraid of anything to be perfectly truthful. I will simply not allow RU to be used as a vehicle for publishing unsubstantiated claims nor print idle gossip and speculation as if it were fact.

It is something I personally hate and is one of the reasons I have spent so much time searching for evidence wrt all of the various claims that have been made. Rumour doesn't get results, evidence does.

Shawnna's continued public statements were making her continued staff participation extremely difficult and in the end I think she made the correct decision to step down from here so she could pursue whatever she wanted without having to worry about the effect that was having at RU. I don't think she understood why her staff position at RU was becoming increasingly untenable and this was shown by some very strange accusations and continued innuendo in the private area here.

I'm sorry, but I don't tolerate b.s. where ever it may appear. This has made for some eventful discussions but that's simply the way it is.

Anyone reading the public threads regarding the ATS subject can clearly see where I stand on this issue and the resaons for saying what I do. The innuendo that flowed in the private area was unacceptable, especially in light of everything we have gone through together and those thousands of hours spent in chat. I won't say they were wasted hours, but it is sad that it has ended this way.

What is done is done and what has been said is on record. Time to move on and continue with what we're really good at ;)

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby Shawnna » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:39 am

No one threw me under any bus, and if anyone could even remotely be accused of doing so, it certainly is NOT Access Denied.

Zep, shall I post the screen shots from the Research area where you ok'd taking the ATS=Altruism+Trust+Sincerity?? Thread to the public area? Or how about the email saying I could post the timeline related to AD's ATS experience?

Why you would want to let this denigrate to such a low level is beyond me.

Suffice it to say that some members took exception to the ATS discussion and shared that with you. Your knee jerk reaction to this was to change your mind about whether I, as a staff member, did indeed have the right to post what I want. Subsequently, you heard about a personal review I did on Amazon and informed me that THAT was not acceptable either.

:roll:


Take my advice and close this thread - you are not representing RU well here.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:49 am

Please do Shawnna, and hopefully you will also posts the other comments I made on the matter - just so the context remains intact of course.

I have absolutely nothing to hide in this matter and I didn't actually want to air anyones dirty linen in public. However, now I come to think of it the idea is growing on me. Fast.

What a perfect way for the whole story to be told.

Thanks for your advice, I was going to do just that as I mentioned above. Now that I see a distorted picture of what happened is being presented (surprise surprise) I think I will keep it open thank you very much.

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:51 am

Shawnna wrote:Take my advice and close this thread - you are not representing RU well here.


You need to understand what RU represents before you can give advice concerning how to represent RU. Insinuations that any outside forces can drive us make it clear that you don't understand it at all.
Last edited by ryguy on Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Shawnna » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:53 am

Ryan, your ability to spin ranks second to your ability to....spin.

:roll:

Zep, your unwillingness to see your own hypocrisy is astounding. Just look at the posts here and tell me with a straight face that had the subject of my post been anything other than ATS, you would have reacted in a similar self righteous fashion??

This post was in CHIT CHAT for gosh sakes.

:roll:
Last edited by Shawnna on Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:57 am

Shawnna wrote:Ryan, your ability to spin ranks second to your ability to....spin.


Not really...I've always fallen under your shadow in the spin department Shawnna. I can just write a little bit better. ;)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:57 am

It makes absolutey no difference where the post was made. Why would that make a difference?

And yes, I'm telling you with a straight face if you had chosen to go after anyone based on what you showed Ryan and I the answer would have been the same, absolutely.

I'm astonished you even had to ask.

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby Shawnna » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:15 am

ryguy wrote:
Access Denied wrote:
The only reason I'm still here is to defend my friend Shawnna and her integrity which I feel you've unfairly chosen to trash. That is all.



Oh yeah? Your "friend" Shawnna huh - how long have you known Shawnna btw?



Ryan - please allow me the courtesy of deciding who is a friend, and who isn't.

I do indeed consider AD a friend.

Obviously the longevity of a friendship is meaningless given how easily you and Zep have resorted to insults and accusations in an effort to push me out. And make no mistake - the private discussion we have had since HH informed us with his "Last Post" in the "Castle" research area here that he was done with RU clearly reflect your effort to push me out.

I didn't want to believe it at first, and I did my best to show that I wanted to remain a part of this team. However, when Zep informed me that my continuing friendship with HH would prevent me from being able to remain part of the RU team, combined with what he said about receiving an email from someone with a link to my personal Amazon.com review of ATS and used that as an example of why I had to go............... well................. even I could no longer deny what he was trying to do.


:shakeshead:


ryguy wrote:My impression, based on your peronality type displayed here, is that Shawnna is more of a tool of yours than a "friend". And the only person who has trashed her public image is you and your good buddies who have manipulated her.

I find what you are doing to Shawnna at the moment dispicable. None of this would have even come to light, and we all could have ended things on good terms, if you hadn't come into this thread and force the argument public. But of course, that was quite possibly your intention after all wan't it. Sure your concern is for Shawnna...um...right.



You're wrong about AD, Ryan. He sent me his original concern posted here via email and I was the one who suggested he post it in this thread. I thought it would help demonstrate that he was a very concerned, caring individual.

Boy, was I surprised to see the venom spew from the two of you toward him.

:roll:


HH has asked me to share this with you both.

[Mod Edit - bypassing HH's ban is not permitted.]

You and Zep want to portray RU as dedicated to uncovering the truth - without hesitation - where ever that may lead. The reality of RU is quite different - as clearly demonstrated by your unwillingness to support HH and me in our individual investigations, not to mention the emotional pain inflicted by knee jerk reactions your egos can't seem to control.


Your concern for the "public perception" of RU prevented you from even considering what HH and I were trying to convey.


To deliberately insult and step on another's feelings is what I call despicable - and you both have hurt HH and I tremendously. We both made valuable contributions to RU - perhaps at some point you will be grateful for those efforts.


Now, I've always said that when the going gets rough, your true friends hang with you. In this situation, those I thought were my friends 'threw me under the bus', as IPF so eloquently put it.

And with that, I am truly done here. Unless I'm forced to defend myself from further manipulations of the truth.

:roll:

Always,
Shawnna

PS Ryan - I take exception to your comment in your first post of this thread... "should you ever come to a place where you feel confident enough to publish your findings". I submitted my "NAZI, NASA & THE NINE" article to you both well over a month ago for consideration. I finally gave up and posted it as a thread here, only to have you encourage Zep to make it an article once I posted it as a thread. And it never did get published. Sure don't see any reason to share any further research.

And as always, I remain committed to exposing the truth.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:09 pm

Absolutely unbelievable!

And with that, I am truly done here. Unless I'm forced to defend myself from further manipulations of the truth.


You're right, the truth HAS been manipulated. Not to worry, that will soon be remedied. I am sick of replying to your posts only to have things twisted around and spun in a direction that suits your agenda.

More soon.

Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:52 pm

Steve - it may be best to just let the two of them have the last word. Shawnna is going to burn this bridge - and HH is going to stomp off in a huff. They'll both feed eachother's conspiracy fever and convince themselves that they were responsible for the vast majority of progress made at RU. Let them.

Who are we to argue with them? Let them win. Who cares. The future work of RU will be a testament to where the progress came from.

Shawnna, HH - goodbye my friends. I was hoping the friendships could continue on outside of RU, but it's clear that will never be possible, unfortunatly. I was hoping our parting of ways could be done with class, since I considered everyone on our team a class act. I'm disappointed and disheartened to see that isn't at all the case. And yes Shawnna - the same goes for me - I regret ever responding to AD or you or even taking part in any of this. That reflects a lack of class and maturity on my part as well.

As always I remain committed to uncovering and exposing the truth.

Goodbye,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Shawnna » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:57 pm

The most painful hurt comes from the betrayal of one's friends.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:58 pm

Shawnna wrote:The most painful hurt comes from the betrayal of one's friends.


Ditto.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:00 pm

I suppose that many here are waiting for a comment from the toon.

I will not disappoint.

I have always felt that Shawna and her lapdog, hiddenhands, were purveyors of abject assholery. Googling is not research. Ad hominem attacks are not truth. Why it took so long for Steve and Ryan to see this is anyone's guess.

It started with her gratuitous trashing of Victor Martinez and has ended with her trashing of our brother, Springer. Is this 'research?'

Does she pass the 'chicken test?'

from a long ago post:

it all reminds me of a scene from a butcher shop in brooklyn years ago. a tough minded house wife comes in to buy a chicken. there on the tray lay the dead chickens. she picks up a dead and plucked and pasty-white bird and looks it over with a keen investigative eye. she pokes the breast with her finger. she spreads the wings and sniffs the wing pits; she stretches the neck and she sniffs. she parts the legs, draws it near her nose, and she sniffs. all this time the butcher is watching and finally he says, "so lady, could you pass such a test?"


so "chief investigator"- could you pass such a test?


My assessment is that she cannot pass this test- that there is a certain stink clinging to everything she has ever posted here- from her inane interview with Alfred Webre to her attack on ATS.

My only question to Steve and Ryan is: why did it take you so long???????
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
User avatar
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 12:10 pm
Location: The Borg

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Site Business

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron