Secrets of True Psychokinesis

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Secrets of True Psychokinesis

Postby Bhakta David » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:55 am

Many people have no idea at all about how real psychokinesis is! I myself would have doubted it until I was a witness to one of the most recent manifestations of PK known as the Fridge Phenomenon. My Guru for yoga has the paranormal PK ability to directly control refrigerators with his mind power alone. There are many other eye witnesses to it as well. This is certainly some kind of freakish psychic ability that has everybody in the area dumbstruck and even scared. Well, I have witnessed true PK for myself and its quite an experience that Ill never forget. The cool thing is that now I know the secrets to controlling it and my life wont be the same because of that. Has anybody out there ever witnessed anything like that in person or is true PK that rare?? I would love to hear some other stories.
Bhakta David
Bhakta David

Postby ryguy » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:22 am

Hey - welcome to RU David.

Two quick questions - before we get started. What part of the country does your guru live, and would he be willing to have his ability verified by a certified Electrical Engineer and also videotaped?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

My Guru!

Postby Bhakta David » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:17 pm

Hi , I am sorry for the delay, I checked it out with my guru in washington state. First off, The Fridge Phenomenon (FP) certainly can be proven scientifically and especially if videotaped and monitored by an certified electrical engineer. I have no doubt about this. We welcome this engineer to come out and monitor this for himself, Unlike others, we are not evading the scintific community. My guru just published a book entitled This Is PK Mind Over Matter available at www.thisispk.org. In this book Guru Gita teaches us all how to work on developing telekinesis for ourselves.It would be awsome to have the FP studied but it already has been scientifically proven in controlled research and in the presence of others. So thats why we know already that its extremely real and nothing to take lightly. So let me know who this engineer is and Im sure that when we do analyze this together the whole world will want to know what my guru, Sudarshananandaji, has to say. I think that the FP is one of the most reliable ways of proving mind over matter to the world objectively and scientifically. Also, the implications are something that we should think about. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Sincerely yours,
Bhakta David
Bhakta David
Bhakta David

Re: My Guru!

Postby ryguy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:37 am

Bhakta David wrote:Hi , I am sorry for the delay, I checked it out with my guru in washington state. First off, The Fridge Phenomenon (FP) certainly can be proven scientifically and especially if videotaped and monitored by an certified electrical engineer. I have no doubt about this.

Great. I guess it'll be difficult since the engineer (me) lives in the Northeast...however there is something we can do beforehand that might help us to determine how controlled the experiment is.

We welcome this engineer to come out and monitor this for himself, Unlike others, we are not evading the scintific community.

That's excellent news. Two quick questions then:

(1) Is the refrigerator unplugged when this phenomenon takes place?
(2) What exactly is the phenomenon that the guru can cause to occur?

It would be awsome to have the FP studied but it already has been scientifically proven in controlled research and in the presence of others.

Cool - if you don't mind, could you provide the name of a reputable scientist or engineer who has scientifically proven this phenomenon is repeatable in a controlled experiment?

Also, the implications are something that we should think about. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Sincerely yours,
Bhakta David

I agree...but first things first obviously. As you know there are many number of charlatans in these fields who are selling books, dvd's and gadgets - so it's best to qualify the reality of the claims before we start contemplating the ramifications if they are true.

I look forward to your answers.
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Bhakta David » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:50 am

I would prefer discussing this over email. Write me at support@thisispk.org
David
Bhakta David
Bhakta David

Re: My Guru!

Postby Access Denied » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:50 am

ryguy wrote:
Bhakta David wrote:First off, The Fridge Phenomenon (FP) certainly can be proven scientifically and especially if videotaped and monitored by an certified electrical engineer. I have no doubt about this.

Two quick questions then:

(1) Is the refrigerator unplugged when this phenomenon takes place?
(2) What exactly is the phenomenon that the guru can cause to occur?

I'm no guru but I think I can answer those questions Ryan. The Fridge Phenomenon (FP) is definitely real. If you don’t believe me simply unplug the Fridge. You’ll soon the discover the Fridge is actually controlling YOU.

Haven’t you ever woke up in the middle of night to find yourself mysteriously compelled to go into the kitchen and seek out that gallon of [insert your favorite flavor here] ice cream that you were absolutely CERTAIN wasn’t empty the last time you looked?

Spooky stuff man… I think it communicates with our subconscious by modulating the magnetic fields within the compressor motor. That’s how it goes through walls.

I’m still not exactly sure how it convinces me to plug it back in though… it could be that the other appliances in the house “take over”.

Clearly these folks have got it all backwards.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:07 am

Bhakta David wrote:I would prefer discussing this over email. Write me at support@thisispk.org
David

We're all about open review and the scientific process. Most folks here believe strongly in that process - and any claims should easily stand up to the scrutiny if they are true and can be validated (please see our updated Terms & Conditions).

The only reason any such claimant would want to go into privacy would be to avoid embarassment.

Again - is the refrigerator plugged in or not? If not...we've got something much more valid to investigate. If it is...then we need to have a discussion to determine whether or not your guru understands how the temperature control system in his refrigerator works....

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Bhakta David » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:38 am

The FP has been repeatedly demonstrated even under experimental conditions. It is not something that we should doubt because it is extremely real. Now, my birthday is tommorow, and thats the same day that you joined this RU forum. What a "coincidence." I consider it a manifestation of this energy right now. In other words that is a telekinetic effect. There are many eye witnesses to this supernatural feat so that already proves it. The FP has been demonstrated under experimental conditions several times. Moreover, there is more than one way of determining the validity of these claims. Empirical research and eye witness accounts are just as valid as controlled experiments. The greatest discoveries ever were only a result of mere observation. When the imperfect human mind comes into the equation and applies artificial controls, it can often blur the ultimate reality. The human is using sort of a scope vison to view something that is beyond the scope of his intelligence. Even so, the FP has been already proven in controlled research. In fact the controls often suppress the PK, but with the FP that is clearly not the case. Yes, the refrigerator is plugged in and it is clearly under control of the guru's mind power. Its a fact that is unequivical but might be hard to isolate depending on the controls and procedures used to investigate. However, with the right experimental conditions in place, the FP can be proven with no problem and it already has been. This Is PK Mind Over Matter ebook explains all about the research that has been conducted. If you do end up experimenting with the guru in Washington, then you should not be disappointed at all, and Im sure that your findings would be published in the next version of the ebook,

Hare Krishna,
Bhakta David
Bhakta David
Bhakta David

Postby Access Denied » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:09 am

Well there you go folks, straight from the Refrigerator Whisperer's mouth. :roll:

Bhakta David wrote:Empirical research and eye witness accounts are just as valid as controlled experiments.

Not if they don't achieve the same results.

David, please click on “Log in to check your private messages” at the top of the forum.

Thank you.

AD
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Bhakta David » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:05 am

AC there is no point in being totally immature about something as serious and real as true PK. Just because you have not been fortunate enough to experience it for your self does not make it invalid. I can point to other people just like you who believe something different than you about this subject matter. Some have actually witnessed the FP and others are just intelligent enough to know perfectly well that this manifestation of mind power is real. Notice that you are the only one being rude, offensive and impolite about these observations. If that is the way you conduct yourself in a supposedly civilized and intellectual environment, then Im sorry, I can not do anything to help you. I also am not available to help anybody else with their enquiries scientific or otherwise from this forum. That form of offensive conduct is exactly why my guru tends not to trust Western "scientists." They allow bias to morph into hostility and tactless childish behavior. Its clear that you have never witnessed the power of true PK or you would not have such doubts about the power of the mind. I frankly don't care what you or anybody else believes about this. Its your life, believe what you want and do what you wish. If you don't want to believe the absolute truth then that's not going to be my problem now is it?? Your individual perspective does not change the facts that are very well documented. Your self exalted standards of what constitutes valid research or observations is mere pretension and inflated ego. Again, you are the one who does not know what is going on behind closed doors, yet you blindly assume that you do. That is hardly rational. Since you assume that you know all that there is to know about this planet and the human potential, I will rest my case because its impossible to defeat an ignorant person in an argument. I indicated initially that I was willing to help you all out. Since I do detect some degree of hostility and disrespect for no apparent reason, I will assume that there is some psychological issue going on with you. Therefore, I will not communicate regarding the FP discovery with you all anymore.
Kind regards,
Bhakta David
Bhakta David
Bhakta David

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:46 pm

Wrong answer - thread locked.

You were asked to remove the links from your signature and responded with the rant above. You were pointed toward the Terms and Conditions of using this forum and chose to ignore them. Game over.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control