Remote Viewing - ICIS & Star Dreams Initiative

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Remote Viewing - ICIS & Star Dreams Initiative

Postby ryguy » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:01 pm

The following is from peaceinspace.net - the Star Dreams Initiative, funded by ICIS (Institute for Cooperation in Space). The important information here is the issue of remote viewing, and the related "discoveries" by military remote viewers as announced publically by the Star Dreams Initiative. This is a fascinating read (all emphasis is mine) - please enjoy:

------------------

The Star Dreams Initiative

The Star Dreams Initiative (SDI) is the world's first public diplomacy project proposal with Off-Planet Cultures. It is directed by the former Principal Investigator of the proposed 1977 Carter White House Off-Planet Cultures Communication Project. Its goal was to fill the knowledge gap on this subject but was terminated because of the political climate at the time.

Case study: Public interest diplomacy with a possible Off-Planet Culture on Mars and other willing spiritually evolved Off-Planet Cultures visiting Earth.

Martian Remote Viewing Data

Through remote viewing, key researchers in the area of relations between human and Off-Planet Cultures have identified key characteristics and goals of an apparent Off-Planet Culture (OPC) on Mars.

REMOTE VIEWING (RV) is the trained psychic ability to access information from any geographic location whether it be in the past, present or future. It is accomplished through a scientific methodology usually done in a blind way so the viewer does not know what he will view in advance. Remote Viewing research was carried out by Stanford Research Institute (SRI) in the 1970s and further developed by the CIA and the U.S. military in the 1980s. It became a stunningly accurate intelligence data collection tool before becoming partly declassified in the mid 1990s.

Remote viewing exercises by former U.S. military and intelligence remote viewers, report the possible existence of a present Martian Off-Planet Culture, humanoid in form, living under the surface of Mars, as well as on Earth in underground bases in the United States of America, and in intentional rural colonies in South America. This Martian culture reportedly may be survivors of a Martian-Solar System cataclysm in the distant past. The survivors of the Martian cataclysm, rescued from this past cataclysm in a time-travel operation approved by a galactic governing body known as the “Galactic Federation.” The time-travel rescue operation was reportedly conducted by the an Off-Planet culture known colloquially as the “Greys.” The Martian survivor-culture, now existing under the surface of present-day Mars, may be about 150 years technologically in advance of our human civilization. The remote viewing data suggested that the Martian OPCs may be desirous of initiating contact and integration with human civilization, including migration to Earth, as living conditions on Mars are difficult for the long-term. These initial data suggested that mutual benefits to the Martian Off-Planet Culture and to our human civilization may result from good will contact and public interest diplomacy between our two cultures, and set out a proposed general course of action for mutual contact.

One scientist's release of remote viewing data that Mars was once a planet that was hospitable to life and still hosts life today, was first greeted with skepticism by some when the book Cosmic Voyage was published in 1996. Though many people dismiss it as a coincidence, what has stunned some skeptics is that since the publication of his first book, the following is now accepted by NASA:

1) Scientists have discovered that Mars once had saltwater oceans http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3560867.stm

2) Scientists have discovered that microbial life once existed on Mars as evidenced by a Mars meteor http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/snc/nasa1.html that has impacted Earth
(also:http://archives.cnn.com/2000/TECH/space/05/25/mars.meteorite/)

3) Scientists have discovered both methane http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3577551.stm and ammonia http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3896335.stm in the current atmosphere on Mars. Sciences demonstrates that such gases can only result from current life or from recent volcanic activity. Currently, scientists have found no active volcanoes on Mars.

4) Scientists say that life on Mars is likely today http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/m ... 40803.html

Time will tell these former U.S. military and intelligence remote viewers are accurate that there is intelligent life on Mars today.

---------------------------------------

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby kyleking » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:18 pm

As a parting comment, let me say that remote viewing is a crock.

Three kindergartners given the same rules would do as well as ANY RV sessioneer.

If you think this is a decent substitute for science and rational thinking, you can only be a Carol Rosinite fool.

Stop drinking the Koolaid. It is not good for you...it is BAD!!!!

Kyle
kyleking

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:36 pm

kyleking wrote:As a parting comment, let me say that remote viewing is a crock.

Three kindergartners given the same rules would do as well as ANY RV sessioneer.

If you think this is a decent substitute for science and rational thinking, you can only be a Carol Rosinite fool.

Kyle

where you going? stick around for crissakes. there may be a dollop of assholery here- but it's an outlet. no?
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:41 pm

Check his sig and you will find the reason for him being here.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby kyleking » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:46 pm

LOL

Pot...meet kettle.

ROFL
kyleking

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:39 am

Kyle

The point isn't in believing RV'ing is real. The point is that there are people who are involved within government circles who do believe RV's and the Remote Viewing findings are real. And they are undertaking real activist activities based on those results.

So the question is, are governments listening. Are they responding? And if so, how are the different governments responding to the alleged remote viewing findings?

This isn't about whether you or I believe - this is about how people in high places do believe and the actions they are taking because of those beliefs. Do I believe in remote viewing? I don't know - I haven't seen the research yet. How could anyone make a decision about something either way without bothering to even take a look?

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:11 am

Kyle

I truly am hoping this IS your parting comment. You bring nothing of value to any discussion.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:25 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Check his sig and you will find the reason for him being here.

Cheers,
Zep

Yes, Kyle definitely had "other" motives for being here. One of our members kindly informed me of Kyle's "activities" at another forum. He is attempting to drag our name through the mud. Here is his post at the "other" forum:

------
Quote:

After spending some time at Reality Uncovered, I'm pretty convinced that the site is little more than a mouthpiece for Dr. Carol Rosin, and her ICIS organization.

This is a group that wants no weapons in space. A noble goal, but in the process they are aligning themselves with Stephen Greer type freaks. This would make most rational types swing the other way so as not to be lumped in with the freaks. But that would mean that rational types would swing to a pro-space weapons side.

If that is in any way real, it means that the military or the government would be BEHIND the ICIS Greer types...so that anyone that is against space weapons gets lumped in with the freaks like Rosin and Greer. Kind of like anyone who thinks there's something to Area 51 or S-4 is now lumped in with "kooks" like Lazar.

Anyone want to try to wrap their heads around that logic?
------

And I just posted the following response at the other forum:

Quote:

Nice try Kyle. But as admin of Reality Uncovered, I can tell you we've been digging into the Serpo saga long before we ever decided to create RealityUncovered.com - and certainly long before we ever started exploring the ICIS connection.

Your attempt to drag RealityUncovered through the mud is simply a result of your bruised ego over at our forum, when everyone realized how you have a nasty habit of making sweeping general conclusions based on absolutely no evidence or research. That is precisely the reason we decided to leave Open Minds and start our own forum - to have a place where evidence and research trumps baseless conspiracy theories and moronic sweeping statements of "fact" without evidence.

If anyone is actually interested in the truth behind Serpo (and wants to know the truth about those who started the RealityUncovered investigation) feel free to visit us and ask. We are certainly not a "mouthpiece" for no one - and certainly not for any government agency. If we were, we wouldn't have been the ones to have exposed Richard Doty as the source of the original Serpo releases to begin with.

Take care Kyle,

-Ry

----------------------
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Xena » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:08 am

Sheesh you're feeding my obsession:)

I'll go and have a long read, but retaining a hold on my negative bias enough to conform to the forum rules is going to be very hard, lol.

Buzz word: “Galactic Federation.”

Keyword: Puharich

result: glazed eyes and....

Beam me up scotty:)
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Xena » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:56 am

Did any of you note that most of the related sites are all part of Exopolitics? Being unable to function objectively when Salla is involved I'm skipping it for now, as this link below looks more original.

http://www.peaceinspace.com/ but my cynical side doesn't hold out much hope:)
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:30 pm

Xena wrote:Did any of you note that most of the related sites are all part of Exopolitics? Being unable to function objectively when Salla is involved I'm skipping it for now, as this link below looks more original.

http://www.peaceinspace.com/ but my cynical side doesn't hold out much hope:)

i'm not sure that salla's site (exopolitics.org) and the csis site (exopolitics.com) are related although salla does provide a link to them and they share many followers in common. my own feeling is that salla is less of an advocate and more of a researcher although i found his constipated little book to be a painful read.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Xena » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:55 pm

cartoonsyndicate wrote:i'm not sure that salla's site (exopolitics.org) and the csis site (exopolitics.com) are related although salla does provide a link to them and they share many followers in common. my own feeling is that salla is less of an advocate and more of a researcher although i found his constipated little book to be a painful read.

Thanks I'll try to give them the benefit of the doubt then for at least a few seconds, as I've only found 1 or 2 direct links to his site.....before spotting a few more for Billy Meier prophecies, Michael Horn, comets bearing down on us, Mars agendas etc.
Oops, I'll just go fetch my Stargate book:) :D
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby dragonfire » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:09 pm

Don't forget your bathrobe, and a towel :lol:
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Victor streams remote viewing to his list!

Postby Shawnna » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:47 pm

And now we have Victor streaming remote viewing to his list.

I'm going to post a poll in here to get a feel for where others are on this one.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: Victor streams remote viewing to his list!

Postby Xena » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:28 pm

Got my bathtowel at the ready:)

Shawnna wrote:And now we have Victor streaming remote viewing to his list.

????

Shawnna, I'm not on the list , so could you explain that comment further. Good to see the topic subject edited, I can get my teeth into this more now.
I have millions of questions. 8)

Kate
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Next

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control