Remote Viewing - ICIS & Star Dreams Initiative

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Shawnna » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:44 pm

Sure! Here's a copy/paste of what Victor has streamed to his list:

[quote]From: "Victor Martinez" <victorgm@webtv.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:45:44 -0700
To: Sarfatti@XXXXXXX
CC: Emails deleted to protect who ever is innocent.

Subject: Remote viewing provides insight on the big issues and our everyday lives

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... leID=10887

WEB SITES OF THE 2 MEN WHO DEFINED SCIENTIFIC REMOTE VIEWING AND
BROUGHT
IT TO THE ATTENTION OF THE WORLD!

Dr HAROLD E PUTHOFF

www.earthtech.org/

RUSSELL E TARG

www.espresearch.com/

Based on their 26-year classic bestseller: MIND-REACH: SCIENTISTS LOOK
AT PSYCHIC ABILITIES – By Russell E Targ & Dr Harold E Puthoff,
Hampton Roads Publishing, Co., June © 2005, ISBN# 1571744142, $16.95,
264 pp.

SCIENTIFIC REMOTE VIEWING PROVIDES INSIGHT ON THE BIG ISSUES AND OUR
EVERYDAY LIVES! – Steve Hammons, Staff Writer, American Chronicle,
Friday, June 9, 2006

The phenomenon and technique called "remote viewing" that was utilized
and developed by U.S. Army intelligence, the Defense Intelligence
Agency, the CIA and Stanford Research Institute (SRI) comes down to a
very basic and familiar approach: Looking within for answers.

How can remote viewing help the average person, our nation and the
human
race at this point in time? We are facing may questions and challenges
that are sometimes truly frightening: Terrorism such as the 9/11
attacks, the Iraq war and other wars and conflicts, threats of pandemic
disease, severe social problems in our country and globally, government
corruption, and the list goes on.

A first step may be to understand this idea of remote viewing. Is it
simply enhanced and focused intuition and instinct? Is it extra-sensory
perception (ESP)? Is it related to prayer and spiritual meditation?

Is it using our conscious minds to link to our unconscious minds and
the
larger mind out there? Is it scientific in terms of our understanding
of
the physics in our natural world?

You guessed it: or did you remote view it? It is all of the above.

YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK

Back in the 1970s' -- '80s and early '90s -- ordinary U.S. military
officers and non-commissioned officers, scientists, ESP researchers and
practitioners, intelligence officers and others discovered that by
looking within, intelligence information could be obtained by tapping
into an apparent system that exists in the natural world.

This system in Nature appears to exist at the sub-atomic, quantum, or
some may say, spiritual levels of our Universe. In remote viewing, the
connectedness of people, things, events, time and space is used to get
answers to questions.

The program, at different points in time, was funded and managed by the
CIA, Army Intelligence and Security Command, the DIA and the Air Force.
When it came to public attention in the '90s, it was called Project
STARGATE.

However, that was only the last of a series of code names. The program
had also been called SCANNATE, GONDOLAWISH, GRILLFLAME, CENTERLANE and
SUNSTREAK.

People involved in these operations claim that they had great successes
not only in developing and researching this phenomena, but also in
using
it for important U.S. intelligence operations. Some of these remote
viewing successes are declassified and in the public domain. Some, of
course, remain secret.

The words "remote viewing"
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Xena » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:11 pm

DO TRY THIS AT HOME

Thanks Shawnna. I stopped reading after I saw this, lol. My paranoia took hold again, lol:) I get the impression that we are being hearded into accepting and embracing something that is for an as yet unknown agenda. RV is so tightly connected to mindcontrol and all the other wierd projects originating from the 50's... and earlier via the Nazi scientists.

The tone of the email is to me a combination of Eschatological fear blended with "galactic federation" and " What the Bleep" fluffy stuff. I'm still not familiar enough with the topic to get a positive reaction (or sufficiently educated one) from the quote above. Meditation appears to be involved in the process and I'm also wary of the potential for abuse of those in an Alpha state. I'll keep my bathrobe and towel as my chosen attire.... and dig out my tin foil hat for extra protection:)

I'll fish out some links that I'm quagmired in soon.

Edit: managed to finish the email while writing this.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:28 am

:D

Better safe, than sorry is my motto! :lol:

My custom made tin foil hat is designed to coordinate with my very high quality bathrobe and most elegant slippers!!
:P

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Almeirhria » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:43 am

Xena wrote:
... I get the impression that we are being hearded into accepting and embracing something that is for an as yet unknown agenda. RV is so tightly connected to mindcontrol ...

Both utilize the mind, but if you have not developed your mind (RV or other) then good luck if you have to deal with Mind Kontrol tactics down the track. Some defense is better than none.
Almeirhria

Postby Xena » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:04 am

Almeirhria wrote:
Xena wrote:
... I get the impression that we are being hearded into accepting and embracing something that is for an as yet unknown agenda. RV is so tightly connected to mindcontrol ...

Both utilize the mind, but if you have not developed your mind (RV or other) then good luck if you have to deal with Mind Kontrol tactics down the track. Some defense is better than none.

Are you suggesting that developing skills such as RV or NLP can provide some sort of defense?

If so then I have to disagree. Understanding the motives and tactics of those that use these skills for their own agenda is IMO essential, but I have yet to understand why it would be beneficial for me to experience such states, that is unless I'm in the mood to have a sort of happy hour for all, in my head.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:36 pm

Wow.... second time tonight I'm having to ask what initials means. Shows what a noob I am, huh? :oops:

NLP?

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Xena » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:26 pm

Hi Shawnna

NLP is an abbreviation for neuro-linguistic progragramming. Rather than explaining indepth I'll give you some biased links, as I'm anti LGATs in a big way, particularly when they seem to be linked to all the usual suspects.

Watch out for the name Werner Erhard in some of the links below, he's now known as Jack Rosenburg and he sold his company (Est) to his family who named it Landmark Forum. Also check out the corporate client list if you stumble across the Landmark education centre on the web.

Back to NLP.....

The pros:
NLP
Nice flashy, professional wesite, looks pretty good doesn't it:)

The cons:
Absolute Astronomy-LGAT
Skepdic-Neurolin

Here's a site belonging to a UFER present on Victor's list. He teaches NLP, is a hypnotherapist and counsels abductees and monarch victims, amongst others. I'm following the online activities of one of his ex-pupils, who is enlightening to say the least.

Alien Hunter

LGAT or large group awareness therapy is essentially MLM for the mind rather than for the pocket. They can be quite destructive for some but positive for others. In a biased nutshell, they tear down your current mental defense mechanisms and thought processes and replace them with a new set of coping skills. The marketing strategies tend to aim for the professional person who is looking to move upwards in life. Amway with Zen....blah!

Also have a peek at rickross.com
Rick Ross-Landmark

There's another link I have but it's dead so I'll see if it's on the wayback machine. Also look up Dick Sutphen's site and "The battle for your mind" as there' some really good tips on how to spot a cult and defend yourself, although I think he's not too squeaky clean either, lol.

'night :mrgreen:
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Almeirhria » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:22 am

The sites posted are not what I had in mind, although interesting. Any development of your own mind is completely your own choice - it should be clear that any program or concepts with a path towards cults, buisness, wealth or MLM should not be desireable and unnecessary. Such paths normally utilize NLP rather than any real ability. Again, your choice alone (you should make sure it is always your choice) if you work with your mind in any way.
Almeirhria

Postby Xena » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:48 am

Almeirhria wrote:The sites posted are not what I had in mind, although interesting. Any development of your own mind is completely your own choice - it should be clear that any program or concepts with a path towards cults, buisness, wealth or MLM should not be desireable and unnecessary. Such paths normally utilize NLP rather than any real ability. Again, your choice alone (you should make sure it is always your choice) if you work with your mind in any way.

I'm curious to know what you did have in mind. Could you go into more detail?

Most of these paths towards cults will lead you to the same people who ran the RV and MK Ultra projects. The difference here is only in what is accepted in society. These are mainstream organisations with 100, 000s of members, have significant sway with directing governmental policies and many of the key players are household names but.... Werner Erhard for example funded research at Esalen into RV and channeling of the NINE, amongst other things. Puharich patented a remote control device that could be placed inside your head, Jose Delgado tested "brainchips" on bulls. I have difficulty drawing a distinction between what you see as talent and what I see as physical/mental control due to lack of proof of the psi variety but ample evidence of the technical variety.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby dragonfire » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:00 am

My opinion,

Mostly because I haven't seen anything on it, but I don't believe anyone knows just exactly how our brain functions, yes they know what corner does this or that, but not really HOW it functions.Hence stick in man made objects to try and control. I think all this does is screw with the natural flow of "electrical" impulses. Not really control but.......enough. Still manmade. Next would be cyborgs :?:
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Almeirhria » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:30 am

You can be a spiritual person and not follow any religion in the same way you can develop your mind and not be part of any cult/organization.
Almeirhria

ICIS, SRI & Serpo

Postby ryguy » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:37 pm

ICIS, SRI & Serpo

Considering the amount of circumstantial evidence that exists surrounding our current investigation of Serpo/Seinu, Remote Viewing, and ICIS, I'm going to lay out much of the coincidences that currently exist, and allow our readers to draw their own conclusions.

Given the recent disclosure in Part 1 of our release that exposes Hal Puthoff & Christopher (Kit) Green's involvement in Project Serpo - the following information becomes quite relevant, linking the discussions of Serpo/Seinu, Remote Viewing, and ICIS.

SRI and Remote Viewing

This is an area I'm sure Xena can expand on more than I could. I believe a few of these names are the "usual suspects" she mentions. I've highlighted the relevant names - which I will connect further down to ICIS, and finally, to Serpo.

In an article profiling Russell Targ, in the Sept-Nov 2003 issue of IONS Noetic Sciences Review, the following overview of how SRI was founded is provided:

George Pezdirtz, a NASA administrator for special projects was fascinated by one of Targ's lectures, and invited him to a NASA conference on speculative technology, May 1972.

Targ met the recently transformed Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell. <snip> Also at the NASA meeting were science-fiction novelist Arthur C. Clarke, physicist Werner von Braun, and James Fletcher, Chief Administrator of NASA.

Targ recalls that, after his presentation, Werner von Braun remarked, "Ah yes, I had a psychic grandmother. My grandmother back in the old country always knew when something bad was going to happen to people. We all went to Grandma for advice." With the encouragement of von Braun, James Fletcher told Pezdirtz, "You can give these guys some money." Targ grins, "We have Werner von Braun's psychic grandmother to thank for the remote viewing project at SRI."

Targ and Edgar Mitchell met with Willis Harman, then at Stanford and subsequently long-time president of IONS. Also involved was Harold (Hal) Putoff, Targ's laser-physicist colleague, who earlier had obtained a grant from his friend, Bill Church (of Church's Fried Chicken), to work with extrasensory perception. Physicists Targ and Puthoff, citing their many years of competant laser research, persuaded Stanford's academic watchdogs that they would not be an embarrassment to Stanford University, however incredible and arcane their subject matter. So with the promise of NASA money, Targ and Putoff, together with Mitchell, Harman, and Charlie Anderson (president of SRI), launched the research program on remote viewing at SRI.

Make note of the names above - those people with direct involvement in the birth of the remote viewing project at SRI:

- Russell Targ
- Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell
- science-fiction novelist Arthur C. Clarke
- physicist Werner von Braun
- physicist Harold (Hal) Puthoff

Harold Puthoff and Christopher Green are good friends and colleagues, and both took part in the Remote Viewing research at SRI

Left to right: Christopher Green, Pat Price, and Hal Puthoff.
Picture taken following a successful experiment involving glider-ground RV.

Keep in mind the names above, and now let's examine the following names:

ICIS (Institute for Cooperation in Space) Directors & Advisors provided on the ICIS website

1. SIR ARTHUR C. CLARKE, Honorary Board Chair
2. ASTRONAUT EDGAR MITCHELL, Sc.D., Advisory Board Chairman
3. Dr. CAROL ROSIN, President/Chair of the Board (was mentored by Werner von Braun - see her testimony posted earlier)
4. ALFRED LAMBREMONT WEBRE (was a futurist at SRI)

Drawing a preliminary hypothesis

There are obvious close connections to the folks who started the Remote Viewing program at SRI, and the folks who are running ICIS. It would be naive to think that Hal Puthoff, and very likely Kit Green as well, do not still maintain connections with those who make up the board of directors of ICIS

Serpo/Seinu

Given Hal Puthoff's and Kit Green's involvement with Serpo, and given that the OM forum, in 2004, was a forum originally created for the discussion of PSI/Parapsychology - the obvious relationships between Puthoff, Green, Rick Doty, Remote Viewing/PSI, Serpo, ICIS and SRI - cause one to pause and reconsider what this might all mean.

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:02 am

Wow, Ry!! What an excellent post! :P

Thanks for making sure that everyone understands why we see a connection!

I think it would be very useful to also post this in the Project Serpo forum somewhere.

Perhaps Springer may benefit from seeing where we are coming from on this?

Always,
Shawnna

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

U.S. - Right to Arms in Space

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:19 pm

ICIS Petition to Ban Weapons in Space at the World Peace Forum June 23-28, 2006 (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) :

IF the United Nations General Assembly fails approve a Space Preservation Treaty by October 24, 2005, then the General Assembly shall convene a Space Preservation Treaty Conference to ban all space-based weapons and warfare in space, as Canada did in the 1997 Ottawa Land Mines Treaty Conference, to be held in Victoria-Vancouver, B.C. in June 2006, as part of the World Peace Forum 2006.

June 13, 2006 - US insists on right to develop arms for outer space
by By Stephanie Nebehay (Reuters)

GENEVA (Reuters) - The United States on Tuesday reasserted its right to develop weapons for use in outer space to protect its military and commercial satellites and ruled out any global negotiations on a new treaty to limit them.

In a speech to the Conference on Disarmament, a senior State Department arms control official insisted that such weapons systems would be purely defensive.

Washington sees no need for negotiations to prevent an arms race in space as a 40-year-old international treaty banning weapons of mass destruction in space remains adequate, he said.

John Mohanco, deputy director of the office of multilateral, nuclear and security affairs, said the United States faced a threat of attacks from the earth or from other countries' spacecraft. He did not name any potential attackers.

"As long as the potential for such attacks remains, our government will continue to consider the possible role that space-related weapons may play in protecting our assets," he told the United Nations-backed forum.

"For our part, the United States does not have any weapons in space, nor do we have plans to build such weapons," he said.

The White House is due to announce a new space policy this month, the first overhaul in a decade. Some U.S. experts have said it will underscore the Pentagon's determination to protect its existing space assets and maintain dominance of outer space.

The United States and Britain are under pressure to agree to global negotiations on space at the 65-member Geneva forum, where they remain virtually alone in opposing them.

Washington argues a treaty banning production of nuclear bomb-making fissile material should be the forum's next goal.

Last week, China and Russia warned that space-based weapons would pose a threat as great as weapons of mass destruction and pointed to gaps in existing international law. The two powers also back fissile talks under a wider agenda including space.

LION'S SHARE

The United States -- which has the "lion's share of assets in outer space" -- remains committed to the peaceful use of space by all nations, according to Mohanco.

"There is no -- repeat, no -- problem in outer space for arms control to solve," he said, citing "unprecedented international cooperation" in civil and commercial space activities, including among former Cold War foes.

A 1967 U.N. treaty bans weapons of mass destruction from space, but some experts believe the United States would not shy away from withdrawing from the pact.

In 2002, it pulled out of the 1972 Anti-Ballistic Missile (ABM) treaty to begin deploying a missile defense shield.

Mohanco vowed all U.S. activities in the exploration and use of outer space would comply with international law.

But a new pact to ban anti-satellite weapons or other space-related weapon systems would be impossible, given the problems of defining what it covered, because any space object had an inherent "dual-use potential," meaning it could be used for civilian or military purposes, he said.

-----------------------------------------

Editorial Summary

Essentially, the ICIS/Canada side says we need to ban weapons in space. The Star Dreams Initiative says that Remote Viewing "evidence" has shown us that ET life exists, we believe they are benevolent, and we should not place weapons in space and show a "threat" to our visitors.

The U.S. side says - we don't have weapons in space, we have no plans to have weapons in space, and we don't really have any specific enemies who would attack us from space - however we demand the right to have such weapons.

To be quite honest - Neither side is making much of a persuasive argument. :)

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:44 pm

If this is the case: "But a new pact to ban anti-satellite weapons or other space-related weapon systems would be impossible, given the problems of defining what it covered, because any space object had an inherent "dual-use potential," meaning it could be used for civilian or military purposes, he said." (italics mine.)

Then it follows that space is already weaponized making the entire argument moot.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

PreviousNext

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control