Remote Viewing - ICIS & Star Dreams Initiative

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Xena » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:57 am

SRI and Remote Viewing

This is an area I'm sure Xena can expand on more than I could. I believe a few of these names are the "usual suspects" she mentions. I've highlighted the relevant names - which I will connect further down to ICIS, and finally, to Serpo.

Some good posts here and yes the names are certainly familiar. I'm awash with data and not too sure about what to say and how to start, so I could probably just start off with a collection of links unless there are any specific questions. Hopefully hidden hand can help out here too:)

I will warn you all and say that I'm in the habit of focussing on the events leading up to the RV projects as this helps establish an understanding of the possible agendas at work here in the present, that are missed when focussing on just the individual projects such as Stargate. I finally remembered the word that sums up the whole thing that I was looking for the other day:)

Weltansschauungskrieg = world-view warfare = psychological warfare I refound it in the forewrd for one of Peter Levenda's book "The nine"

I've got some massive datadumps over at eagles in the mind control section, rather than actual discussions and I don't really want to replicate that here as I need to bounce ideas off of other people just as much as the next person plus I'm getting a bit tired of my own words and the solitary research could also lead to increased delusions of various kinds, lol.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:11 am

Since Xena's a bit shy - you can reach her Mind Control forum here.

And now that you mention it, what I've been reading in the last few days seems to point toward issues the US had with Russia in the midst of the cold war as a motivating factor for the CIA getting involved in remote viewing. Is it that simple or did I miss something?

And this article came to me from Hidden Hand and frankly, was mind blowing - to say the least!

Your thoughts?
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Xena » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:41 am

Is it that simple or did I miss something?

Million dollar question there:)

That seems to be a motivating factor yes, but not the all emcompassing answer as it doesn't adequately explain many of the other threads. If for example you look at the activites of Jack Parsons, L Ron Hubbard, Werner Erhard and Andrija Puharich in the decades leading up to the RV projects then it just doesn't fit snuggly enough. They all seem to play a part but have their own agendas and expectations. I'm in no way clear on all of this as I'm still reading and learning, but it all appears to lead back to the occult and some sort of agenda to not just influence and control the enemy, which at the time was USSR but also everyone else:)

The book I'm reading at the moment Sinister Forces: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft Book One: The Nine although I only started it today, is already hinting that this is an agenda that has been in place since America was first colonised if not before. Then the Stargate Conspiracy along with many of the articles and blogs linked at Eagles would show the proliferation of that agenda as it creates a replacement for the spiritually and emotionally bankrupt in the westernised world assualted with the evidence of a corrupt Christian institution and offered many alternative which at a closer glance look to all provide the same message and direction. This includes Wicca, New age and Ufology along with the accepted mainstream cults such as Scientology and Mormonism to name a few.

Now I'm not religious and I don't even know if I believe in god but definately stuck in this loop of wondering what on earth is going on. Hence HH's good suggestion of focussing on everything after the arrival of Jack Parsons...for now anyway, LOL.

I'll step back and wait for the nuclear fallout now:)
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:43 pm

LOL - why is it that I have this visual image of jakereason frothing at the mouth?!?! Nuclear fallout indeed! :D

I also have Sinister Forces: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft Book One: The Nine - but have to finish Holographic Universe first. And I must say - Holographic Universe resonates my sense of how the Universe functions - at this moment in my own development. ;)

And before I ever ventured into this rabbit field (not to mention THIS particular rabbit hole!), I explored my own spirituality quite deeply. Doing this was essential given my Roman Catholic AND Mormon family of origin! :shock:

As a result of that exploration, I have a keen sense of how humans respond to Spirit - whatever form that may take. And my own compass is TRUTH and LOVE. And if anything promulgated doesn't reflect TRUTH and LOVE - I'm outta there! LOL

I admire you, Xena! Your courage and honestly is refreshing!

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:30 pm

I can only wonder how much of UFO's,Aliens and Abductions are nothing more than a cover for Satanic cult ritual abuse and mind control.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:41 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I can only wonder how much of UFO's,Aliens and Abductions are nothing more than a cover for Satanic cult ritual abuse and mind control.

or vice versa
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:21 pm

or neither! :lol:

All of this could be the creation of those in power.

I will ALWAYS be open to any possibility until the evidence is firm, one way or the other.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:43 am

Xena wrote:Now I'm not religious and I don't even know if I believe in god but definately stuck in this loop of wondering what on earth is going on. Hence HH's good suggestion of focussing on everything after the arrival of Jack Parsons...for now anyway, LOL.
I haven't read The Nine yet, at least not straight through - I went straight to the index and searched on the keywords to see if there was any new info. I didn't know he was tracing this back to the colonisation of America (although I have an idea of where he's going with that). I was aware of the history of the Nine back to the late 19th century - I just don't see exactly what looking that far back will do for us :?

I guess I gotta go read the Nine like NOW :)

OT - have you seen the movie It Conquered the World? 1956 Roger Corman - it was featured on Mystery Science Theatre 3000. A bad movie to be sure, but quite good compared to other Corman films and other MST3K movies. Great performances by Lee van Cleef & Beverly Garland, tolerable performance by Peter Graves. Nine extraterrestrials have left their dying planet (Venus) to settle on Earth and make humans mind controlled slaves. Actually one of my favorite B movies, largely due to van Cleef & Garland, and the obvious Nine tie-in plot.
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:45 am

Shawnna wrote:or neither! :lol:

Just seconding that nomination..
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Xena » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:07 am

Hidden Hand wrote:I haven't read The Nine yet, at least not straight through - I went straight to the index and searched on the keywords to see if there was any new info. I didn't know he was tracing this back to the colonisation of America (although I have an idea of where he's going with that). I was aware of the history of the Nine back to the late 19th century - I just don't see exactly what looking that far back will do for us :?

That's the biggest problem that I've identified. Ever time I try to focus on a particular timeframe or subject, say for example Remote Influencing, I end up being gently herded back in time, LOL. How much is truth and how much is distraction. The book is still fascinating but now I'm getting the impression that he's sowing the seed of an idea that all cultures maybe originated from the Americas along with the origin of evil and spread out from there. Just my interpretation of course based on the flavour of the content. I even expect to see the Annunaki mentioned soon. I can understand why his grimoire is 3 books now, as this will take forever :shock:

I mentioned this over at Eagles but I'll repeat it here. Levenda has also released another book under his pseudonym Simon - The Simon who edited, translated and recieves 50% royalties from the Simon Necronomicon. The new book is called Dead Names: Dark History of the Necronomicon
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Previous

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control