Response to Ry - seems the RV thread has been locked.

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Response to Ry - seems the RV thread has been locked.

Postby caryn » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:08 pm

Gary and I haven’t spoken about this thread or RU in fact, apart from an email he sent to me today making a brief comment on my post.

I am making comment on information you are providing on a topic I am interested in and have independently researched – I am not trying to Hijack the thread – nor is this part of some Gary/Caryn conspiracy to ‘get’ the RU boys.

Mike and I have corresponded a few times over the past 3 years and have a lot of respect for the man – and welcome his opinions and investigations as I’m sure he is fully aware.

You are quite unbelievable Ryan!
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Re: Response to Ry - seems the RV thread has been locked.

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:55 pm

caryn wrote:You are quite unbelievable Ryan!

Hmm, let's see.

Caryn wrote:What? It says it right there in the quote posted by Ry: "extensive involvement with his religious and ideological mentor, Aleister Crowley."

Obviously you and I have a different interpretation of ‘extensive involvement’!

Yes Caryn, yes we do. Let's compare 'extensive involvement' with what you then went on to imply and see how it relates, shall we?

Caryn wrote:he NEVER met Crowley and was NEVER officially initiated into the OTO

That is typical of your recent strawman attempts to deflect from what Ryan is actually saying and to replace them with your completely false and innacurate version of it.

I didn't realise you had to meet someone and then be a member of their organisation in order to be influenced by them. You obviously seem to think differently and are trying to insert the false impression that Hubbard wasn't influenced at all by Crowley. Sure, let's ignore all the evidence about that one shall we and instead continue to try and nitpick in order to deflect from what is actually being reported, eh?

Like you said, unbelievable :roll:

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: Response to Ry - seems the RV thread has been locked.

Postby caryn » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:17 pm

Zep Tepi wrote: You obviously seem to think differently and are trying to insert the false impression that Hubbard wasn't influenced at all by Crowley. Sure, let's ignore all the evidence about that one shall we and instead continue to try and nitpick in order to deflect from what is actually being reported, eh?

Like you said, unbelievable :roll:

Cheers,
Zep

That's not what I said at all? "First of all – Although Hubbard may have been a fan of Crowley and claimed to be ‘good friends’ with Crowley he NEVER met Crowley and was NEVER officially initiated into the OTO.

He read a number of Crowley's works - of course he was influenced - as he was influenced by a number of alternative thinkers of the time...but he didn't have 'extensive involvement' with Crowley. I have read a lot Byron but never had any involvement with him. Context Steve - context!
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:24 pm

Your post was clearly an attempt to suggest that Crowley's influence of Hubbard was irrelevant and negligble*. As for context, I provided that in the very same post.

*The road to my making that assumption is a much shorter road than the one you have travelled in order to make the assumptions about what Ryan is actually saying and what you believe he means.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control