interesting forum - remote viewing - user

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby dazdude » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:13 pm

My understanding then, from your response, is that the phenomenon, while real, is not ever very repeatable under controlled conditions?

For example, a trained "RV'er" might have a slightly higher percentage of "hits" than someone who doesn't have the training or ability. But the trained RV'er never gets it right 100% of the time.

Its fairly repeatable - but there are allot of components outside of the remote viewer that can affect the results - so there is always this to keep in mind - things like:
the viewer themselves - illness, state of mind, life...
the setup of the target - is it tasked correctly, tasker intent..
LST - studies show that rv done at certain LST times can enhance or degrade rv results by 300%

Rv is repeatable - the accuracy results will vary though - it will never be 100% accuracy 100% of the time.

A non trained remote viewer could do as well as a trained viewer as natural talent is a major part of whats in play - but YES a remote viewer will NEVER get it right 100% of the time.

Im personally am running at about 70-80% accurate 70-80% of the time. But i have days when I do miss the target - if a viewer claims 100% accuracy then they are lying.

all the best...

Daz
dazdude
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dazdude » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:24 pm

So how do you explain the actual mechanics of RV?
I mean, how is it supposed to work?
'Seeing; via what ?

No one really knows - twenty years or research didn't track down the mechanisms of remote viewing - personally I don't think its anything arcane - just a part of the holographic universe and explainable by physics.

daz
dazdude
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:17 am

It looks like Gary Langford became a SRI remote viewer early on, end of '73 or early '74. His "A Suggested Remote Viewing Training Procedure" was
co-written with G. Scott Hubbard of SRI International, where Gary is identified
as a consultant. Document is dated December 1986.

Thankyou for posting and letting everyone know about these two additional
resources (additional to the "DIA" manual).

dazdude wrote:I'm not sure if you are aware of this but another document in the CIA archive - called the Gary Langford method - is also a very good method - i have heard a few people say that they found this a good approach to use.

http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/starg ... cedure.pdf

All the best...

Daz Smith
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:29 am

Langford started up "Consultants International" in 1979 "to develop and
apply RV" and reportedly (up to date of report, Dec. 1986) had as clients
five government organizations, four industrial corporations, four commercial
companies, and three private individuals..

SRI awarded a subcontract to Consultants International in 1986 to
"assemble a detailed report, by an expert viewer, of the subjective
experiences associated with remote viewing."
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dazdude » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:12 am

Mike,
Gary did actually pop into TKR to talk about his rv method a while back - there is a thread there dedicated to the gary langford rv method:

http://www.tenthousandroads.com/wbbs/WB ... 78;start=0

All the best...

daz
dazdude
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby caryn » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:39 am

dazdude wrote:
My understanding then, from your response, is that the phenomenon, while real, is not ever very repeatable under controlled conditions?

For example, a trained "RV'er" might have a slightly higher percentage of "hits" than someone who doesn't have the training or ability. But the trained RV'er never gets it right 100% of the time.

Its fairly repeatable - but there are allot of components outside of the remote viewer that can affect the results - so there is always this to keep in mind - things like:
the viewer themselves - illness, state of mind, life...
the setup of the target - is it tasked correctly, tasker intent..
LST - studies show that rv done at certain LST times can enhance or degrade rv results by 300%

Rv is repeatable - the accuracy results will vary though - it will never be 100% accuracy 100% of the time.

A non trained remote viewer could do as well as a trained viewer as natural talent is a major part of whats in play - but YES a remote viewer will NEVER get it right 100% of the time.

Im personally am running at about 70-80% accurate 70-80% of the time. But i have days when I do miss the target - if a viewer claims 100% accuracy then they are lying.

all the best...

Daz

Hi All,

I think this is the crux of the problem with operational Remote Viewing – the fact that it isn’t 100% accurate 100% of the time, and not 100% controllable. The crux being that all RV data needs verification – although it can be a useful tool, it can’t be relied on as and in itself, it can only truly function amid a larger and more conventional pool of information which ultimately will confirm or refute the RV data. I’m not a trained Remote Viewer – but one of the ‘naturals’, and going by own experiences I’m aware of the pitfalls.

As for the what whys and how RV works (ESP in general) the answers are still being sought of course…On a purely experimental/study footing (when conducted professionally) I find the data interesting and continue to ‘believe’ ongoing data analysis could eventually help significantly towards breakthroughs in the understanding of human consciousness and how aspects of our universe tick – as mentioned by Ray, Daz and others. But although we may gain a better understanding of the phenomenon with continuing experiment/study, I have to say that I can’t at this time envisage a future scenario wherein the RV/ESP phenomenon itself would be 100% controllable.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dazdude » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:48 pm

Caryn,
I think this is the crux of the problem with operational Remote Viewing – the fact that it isn’t 100% accurate 100% of the time, and not 100% controllable. The crux being that all RV data needs verification – although it can be a useful tool, it can’t be relied on as and in itself, it can only truly function amid a larger and more conventional pool of information which ultimately will confirm or refute the RV data.

Exactly correct! This is stated over and over in the stargate operational files - you can never rely on RV information alone. The problem is human beings get all excited and start going of on tangents and forgetting this fact.

When I speak to clients and people tasking me and my operational group we clearly state that we are not 100% accurate and that remote viewing should NOT be the only information resource they use to make any decision.

Aurora offers a confidential, professional and comprehensive service that can be used to solve your problems in conjunction with any other investigative methods you may have in place

http://www.the-aurora-group.com/

I have to say that I can’t at this time envisage a future scenario wherein the RV/ESP phenomenon itself would be 100% controllable.

Probably possible - remember with a pool of remote viewers the data can be even more accurate - if you have ten remote viewers who have databased accuracy levels showing they are 75% accurate 70% of the time and they all describe the same thing - then you have very good odds that they are correct and in most cases this would be a cheap investaigation technique bearing in mind there are NO limitations to remote viewing - which means time and space. Why spend 15 billion in sending a probe to a distant planet when you can at first spend a few thousand and get some kind of answers.
Check out the ingo swann rv of jupiter - before any space probes went there - scientist at the time laughed at his data (rings around Jupiter etc) - which were then proved to be correct when we did get a craft up there.

We also have so many new technologies making it to market - control games and computers by thoughts etc, that I feel within a few years we will have devices that can dramatically help with psi. If they don't already in some black lab.

All the best...

Daz
dazdude
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Previous

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control