Chris Robison's 9/11 vision in August, 2001

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Chris Robison's 9/11 vision in August, 2001

Postby Gary » Tue May 13, 2008 5:01 pm

Chris Robinson was taking part in psychic experiments in August of 2001, for Dr. Gary E.R. Schwartz at the University of Arizona. He talks about his premonitions in this interview:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... G-CQ&hl=en

It is conceivable that information was passed to CIA through channels since Dr. Schwartz had previously participated in discussions (YR2000) some of which included Dan Smith, on post-quantum theories of the mind (I was also a participant).

It is also interesting that Jon Ronson reports of the "reactivation" of Uri Geller shortly after September of 2001, as well as Dan's reported contact re: "Ron" to FBI, re: comments made just prior to 9/11.

Any additional information provided here will be taken into consideration for my work in progress, "The STAR GATE to 9/11."

Thank you!
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

It may not be wise to associate with Schwartz

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue May 13, 2008 11:57 pm

http://digg.com/world_news/Dr_Gary_Schw ... al_Psychic

So, now HE'S communicating with the dead? He just might very well be a conman now.
According to various people. (Man in news report not only person to claim a Schwartz
con scheme, to get money.)

This type of thing along erases any interest I may have in Schwartz's research.

Addendum: I stumbled across this report on Geraldo's show when it came out in real time.
It was a shock to me, unexpected, because I thought the guy was on the up and up.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Chris Robison's 9/11 vision in August, 2001

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed May 14, 2008 12:01 am

I'm incapable of being shocked by anything in this arena anymore... ;)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: It may not be wise to associate with Schwartz

Postby Gary » Wed May 14, 2008 4:04 am

MikeJamieson wrote:http://digg.com/world_news/Dr_Gary_Schwartz_Conman_Or_Real_Psychic

So, now HE'S communicating with the dead? He just might very well be a conman now.
According to various people. (Man in news report not only person to claim a Schwartz
con scheme, to get money.)

This type of thing along erases any interest I may have in Schwartz's research.

Addendum: I stumbled across this report on Geraldo's show when it came out in real time.
It was a shock to me, unexpected, because I thought the guy was on the up and up.

Our dealings with Dr. Schwartz involved discussions of a theoretical nature. Primarily we were providing an explanation of the quantum basis for alternative worlds (not too controversial, see David Deutsch and David Wallace of Oxford, Max Tegmark at MIT) -- as well as the extension of David Bohm's quantum potential framework to a 'post-quantum' theory of consciousness (Sarfatti's general idea as an extension of the controversial Penrose-Hameroff model).

BTW it should be pointed out that Many Worlds implies eternal existence since an infinite number of exact copies of any person exist within this world (Max Tegmark's level one parallel universes) -- not to mention the quantum parallel worlds, or even higher-dimensional brane-world scenarios. And then there is the argument for the simulated universe, best expressed by Nick Bostrom.

That said, I believe that Gary never really understood the implications of the theories, or why the phenomenology DID NOT imply life after death per say (except in those interpretations where a simulated universe allows for uploading to new levels).

In any case this thread is about Chris Robinson's prediction, not about Professor Gary E.R. Schwartz. There is reason to believe that Robinson's prediction may have been the basis for Dan Smith's visit to the FBI shortly after 9/11.

Here is Gary's University page:

http://psychology.arizona.edu/people/ea ... %20Faculty

No one should take too seriously the kind of informal experimentation conducted by Dr. Schwartz, since far more sophisticated work was done at the behest of the Intelligence Community many years ago.

On the other hand, it is curious that whenever tasked against terrorist activities in NYC and Washington, D.C. the military psychics reported on airplanes used as weapons to collapse buildings, as shown by the STAR GATE records.

If it could be definitively shown that information from Robinson re: the World Trade Center had been forwarded to parties associated with STAR GATE, the renewed interest in psychic remote viewing of future possible events, the activation of Uri Geller as claimed by Jon Ronson, Dan Smith's claim of Ron's unusual behavior prior to the 9/11 event, which he reported to FBI, etc. might make more sense. Curiously it was shortly after this that British intelligence explored psychic abilities.

In the 1990s the mandate was issued to seek cooperation with foreign researchers in this field to further understanding of the phenomenology. Declassification of STAR GATE was largely intended to facilitate open-source research in these strange (international) waters.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Wed May 14, 2008 4:44 pm

I don't take any of Dan Smith's thinking or activities seriously or as being relevant to anything.

Thanks for the heads up on the different theories. I like looking at that type of thing.

I've never come across that motive for declassifying Stargate in the mid-nineties. No evidence of that.
Smith's research doesn't reveal that at all, near as I can tell. I will look to see what you have at your
site in that regards. Sounds intriguing.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Wed May 14, 2008 5:58 pm

SOURCE FILE: CIA-RDP96-00791R000200080001-8

STAR GATE SECRET

Congressionally Directed Action: SAC

DCI to conduct technical review going back 20 years at CIA, DIA

DCI to review program history and nature to determine what parts can be declassified

DIA DIRECTOR SHOULD ESTABLISH COOPERATIVE ACTIVITY WITH RUSSIANS

The Committee...believe that the time has come for a re-evaluation of the classification of the existence of this effort as well as the results ... does not accept the excuse that this somehow compromises US intelligence ... concerned that Congressional direction in the past ... regarding joint programs with the Russians and Chinese has only been sporadically pursued...

DIRECTOR of DIA to establish cooperative activity with Russians
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu May 15, 2008 4:31 pm

MikeJamieson wrote:I've never come across that motive for declassifying Stargate in the mid-nineties. No evidence of that.

I agree completely with Mike on that.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Fri May 16, 2008 4:38 am

I posted the CIA document identification number, so you can check for yourself, but that document is only one of many referring to a move from classified programs to open-source research and cooperation with foreign researchers.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Fri May 16, 2008 5:05 am

ryguy wrote:
MikeJamieson wrote:I've never come across that motive for declassifying Stargate in the mid-nineties. No evidence of that.

I agree completely with Mike on that.

-Ry

Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control