STAR Threat Level Raised to SEVERE

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

STAR Threat Level Raised to SEVERE

Postby Gary » Tue May 27, 2008 7:28 pm

Based on input from a source who has proven to be accurate in the past, who has provided data which confirms other AMP sourced data, I am raising the STAR Threat Level to SEVERE.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: STAR Threat Level Raised to SEVERE

Postby Shawnna » Tue May 27, 2008 8:25 pm

:roll:

I guess I'm suppose to know what that means without an explanation?
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Gary » Tue May 27, 2008 9:06 pm

A few more details are at the link below; most remain confidential at this time:

http://warning-notice.blogspot.com/2008 ... evere.html
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue May 27, 2008 9:50 pm

I don't understand why alleged knowledge of damaging events must remain confidential?
No actually, I think I do. Wait for something damaging to happen, then claim to have known about it all along.

Edit to add:
Of course, if there is an ongoing operation to counter a real terrorist threat, the above does not apply. *If* that is what the "AMP" data suggests, I respectfully suggest this has already been reported on certain open or closed channels and again, this is just an attempt to claim credit for something after the event.

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Wed May 28, 2008 6:58 pm

Gary wrote:Based on input from a source who has proven to be accurate in the past, who has provided data which confirms other AMP sourced data, I am raising the STAR Threat Level to SEVERE.

Considering the babble you have posted on other pages I dont think Im going to lose any sleep over it

But OK

Based on input I have received from a source that has proven to be accurate in the past, who has provided data which confirms other data provided by another data source, I am lowering the STAR Threat Level to CHILLED.

You can all relax.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Gary » Wed May 28, 2008 8:07 pm

I'll offer a speculation here:

The data suggests a threat by air delivered fuel air explosive, perhaps combined with fuel rods from a nuclear reactor.

Watch for future statements from DHS Director Michael Chertoff.

Or maybe it's the plot for next season's 24?

Too soon to tell. AMP data from multiple sources / multiple nationalities.

http://warning-notice.blogspot.com/2008 ... hreat.html

Our official position regarding AMP -- anomalous mental phenomena -- (the buzz words used by the Defense Intelligence Agency for so-called psychic phenomena used to collect intelligence) -- is different than the position previously held by elements of the United States Government.

We consider AMP useful for threat assessments as a "creative input to the threat analysis process."

Precedent for "imaginative input" into the threat assessment process is not entirely unknown. Government agencies often consult with creative minds (sometimes from the entertainment industry) when developing threat scenarios that might be missed using only conventional intelligence.

A recent example of "creative input" comes from former military intelligence "psychic spy" Ed Dames' MATRIX Intelligence Agency, as promoted on Coast to Coast AM. In an interview with occasional host Art Bell:

Dames provided details about another major terror attack on the United States (see a New Terrorist Target? below), as well as spoke about World War III, which he said started about five years ago. He also gave an update on his search for Steve Fossett, whose remains and crash site are located in the Sierra Nevada mountains, according to Dames' remote viewing team. They will be hiking into the region to continue their search for Fossett in mid-June, Dames said.

Remote viewing expert Major Ed Dames believes the Citigroup Center in New York City (pictured) has been targeted by a terrorist group. According to Dames, they are planning to employ a novel explosive technique to take down the building; its collapse could possibly destroy or damage nearby structures as well. Dames' Matrix Intelligence Agency will be working with the FBI in an attempt to interdict the planned attack.

Keeping in mind that counterintelligence is often associated with this kind of public announcement, it is of interest that another, independent source, one that previously warned of an air attack against the World Trade Center prior to September 11th, 2001, has also considered a "fuel air explosive" attack as follow-up to the 9/11 events.

A contributor to WIRED Magazine also considered this possibility here:

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/06/l ... b-plo.html

Here's a link to an article about the dangers of fuel air explosives vrs. thermobaric explosives:

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/09/t ... cs-dr.html
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed May 28, 2008 9:01 pm

Ed Dames??

hahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaa!!!
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Thu May 29, 2008 2:33 pm

Other than his Coast to Coast AM appearance, Dames is NOT a source to SSR (we have had ZERO contact) -- remember we watch "open sources" which sometimes includes public media.

That said, Dames appears to be acting as a spokesperson for information similar to data we received from an unrelated (AMP) source not in the United States. As to Dames' actual source, or reasons for making this public? We don't know.

It doesn't really matter since we are looking at "threat scenarios."

Last year a similar situation resulted in data suggesting DHS was looking at a nuclear attack scenarios against the port of Long Beach / Los Angeles. Our sources indicated this would involve a fire station at the port. Weeks later DHS head Chertoff made an appearance at a firestation located at the port of Los Angeles, to discuss the nuclear threat.

Earlier today, I spoke at the Port of Los Angeles, which is the busiest port in our country. 44% of all U.S. imports enter through the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach. So how much money are we talking about? Simply put, $295 billion. That number should tell us just how critical our ports remain to our economy. Clearly, if terrorists want to devastate our economy, then from a cost/benefit perspective, one way of doing that is to launch devastating attacks on these essential vehicles for commerce and trade.

http://www.dhs.gov/xnews/speeches/sp_1184959845456.shtm

Chertoff appeared at a firestation near the port of Los Angeles, which is adjacent to the port of Long Beach, the subject of a RAND study on the use of a nuclear weapon of mass destruction. Just weeks before the Chertoff visit, a privately-sourced psychic warning had identified the port of Long Beach as a possible target of a 'loose nuke' but the 'remote-viewed' data suggested that it was the RAND report that had been picked up and not a real threat. The remote viewed information identified an 'executive' and a fire station near the port of Long Beach (Chertoff appeared at a fire station in the nearby port of Los Angeles) and the yield and effects of the possible attack closely matched the RAND study.

http://www.starstreamresearch.com/news.htm
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu May 29, 2008 6:23 pm

Last month...we received a threat report from one of our "sources" who remoted viewed a scenerio where there would be a terrorist attack here in Maine utilizing a red or copper-colored aerial explosive missile-type device which would strike down into a very large structure filled with hot air - setting off a chain reaction of flooding and destruction, with lots of noise.

Turned out they were slightly mistaken. It was just Hillary Clinton visiting the area and eating one of our famous Maine red hotdogs, and suffering from a nasty case of diarrhea.

Do you realize how stupid you all look when you attempt to squeeze reality into the delusional "predictions" of these idiot sources?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu May 29, 2008 8:01 pm

ryguy wrote:... these idiot sources?

Stop being so damned nice, Ryan! :lol: Chorlton can tell us exactly what these people are!

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Access Denied » Fri May 30, 2008 4:15 am

ryguy wrote:It was just Hillary Clinton visiting the area and eating one of our famous Maine red hotdogs, and suffering from a nasty case of diarrhea.

OK now you owe me a Diet Pepsi, new 17 err I mean 19 uh 21" screen and keyboard.

Whew, I’m glad you straightened that out… for a while there I was worried maybe the AMP crowd found out there was going to be a worldwide shortage of tin foil... now there's a scary thought!
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Fri May 30, 2008 5:00 am

Gentlemen: You seem to have a rather naive perception of the subtle methods underneath the apparent madness.

It doesn't require magick; only subtle psychological cues propagated over mass media, triggering synchronous events.

Nevertheless, last year we did raise an alert based in part on information from December 2006 which anticipated the revelation by FBI of the JFK Airport plot, and the later attack against Glasgow Airport, nearly six months in advance.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... d=10662282

NPR.org, June 2, 2007 · Federal officials say that a terrorist plot centering on New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport has been foiled. At least three people — including one airport employee — have been arrested in connection to the plot; a fourth person is being sought.

Investigators believe the suspects were going to use explosives to target a fuel line to the airport in New York's Queens borough. The plot did not involve airplanes or passenger terminals, but instead centered on critical infrastructure around the international airport.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/jul/0 ... ism.world2

# The Observer, # Sunday July 1 2007 ... Britain was braced last night for a fresh wave of terrorist attacks as the national threat level was raised to 'critical' following an attempted car bombing of Glasgow airport ... Last night the Prime Minister summoned intelligence chiefs and ministers before the Cobra emergency committee in Whitehall to discuss the deteriorating security situation. It was agreed to raise the threat level to the highest degree possible, a decision that confirmed another attack is expected imminently.

We raised our threat level just weeks prior to the British, in anticipation of the events.

Monday, May 21, 2007 7:10 AM: "FYI -- I am going to raise the threat alert level at SSR, but would like to get you input ASAP."
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Fri May 30, 2008 6:12 am

:insanity:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Gary » Fri May 30, 2008 4:18 pm

I need to be slightly more explicit here, at the risk of revealing methods.

One of our regular contacts at that time was involved with the DHS.

The working assumption involves subtle transfer of "out of context" information over conventional channels of communication which can be reconstructed into bits of meaningful information when paired to the correct context.

It is then a matter of intelligence fusion to combine open source as contextual background for the less conventional bits to create an intelligence report.

DHS had been focused on the threat to our sea ports and specifically the RAND Study on a nuclear attack against Long Beach. A tasking to locate a specific threat was null but indicated that the focus for DHS would be the twin pots of Los Angeles and Long Beach, where an executive would be associated with a fire station. This was produced using data fusion from multiple sources, and accurately predicted DHS chief Chertoff's appearance.

The unconscious selection of specific words and phrases subliminally transfers out-of-context information.

The FBI was aware of the JFK plot prior to SSR, but we were aware of the focus of near-future plots against airport facilities prior to the public revelation by FBI, which combined with open-source news sources determined the need to raise the threat level.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri May 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Gary wrote:The FBI was aware of the JFK plot prior to SSR, but we were aware of the focus of near-future plots against airport facilities prior to the public revelation by FBI, which combined with open-source news sources determined the need to raise the threat level.

Who, exactly, is "we"?

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control