STAR Threat Level Raised to SEVERE

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: STAR Threat Level Raised to SEVERE

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri May 30, 2008 6:10 pm

I'm gonna start my own threat level. Seems to be all the rage these days, I guess. :puke:

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Gary » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:50 pm

Gary on Wed May 28, 2008 8:07 pm: I'll offer a speculation here: The data suggests a threat by air delivered fuel air explosive, perhaps combined with fuel rods from a nuclear reactor.

Watch for future statements from DHS Director Michael Chertoff.

"In the immediate or near term, the focus is on conventional weapons, which can still be quite damaging. Something on the scale of 9/11 or the attacks on your transportation system. We have to look at the whole spectrum," he [Chertoff] said.

Friday May 30, 2008: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hWMo ... QD910HKQO0

LONDON (AP) — Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff is downplaying the idea of a nuclear attack by terrorists after recent postings on al-Qaida-affiliated Web sites exhorted militants to pursue weapons of mass destruction for use against the U.S.

Chertoff, speaking at Oxford Union on Friday, said that while officials acknowledge al-Qaida's interest in developing such capability, the U.S. was more concerned about terrorists' use of conventional arms.

Chertoff's remarks followed a series of anonymous postings on al-Qaida-affliated Web sites, including a 39-minute video, calling on militants to acquire weapons of mass destruction.

On the other hand:

ZURICH, Switzerland, May 31 (UPI) -- Experts say they fear nuclear bomb blueprints may be on sale on the world black market following disclosure of a Swiss smuggling investigation.

The Swiss government, believed to be acting under U.S. pressure, recently revealed that it had secretly destroyed around 30,000 documents from the home and computer of a Swiss engineer suspected of being a key figure in the nuclear smuggling ring run by Pakistani scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan. The network is known to have trafficked nuclear materials and knowledge to Iran, Libya and North Korea and it is feared that there may still be other copies of the documents on the black market, reported The Guardian Saturday.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:04 pm

http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/new_al ... 99319.html

Newsmax.com

FBI Warns: New al-Qaida WMD Threat
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 9:47 PM

The FBI issued a bulletin to 18,000 law enforcement agencies this week warning that al-Qaida has made new threats to use weapons of mass destruction against U.S. targets.

ABC News reported late Tuesday that intelligence sources have confirmed that al-Qaida plans to release a new video on the web sometime tomorrow. U.S. intelligence believes the terror group will advise its "jihadists to use biological, chemical and nuclear weapons to attack the West."

An FBI spokesman confirmed the threat "calling for the use of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) against civilians." The U.S. has no "intelligence of any specific plot or indication of a threat to the U.S.," the Bureau spokesman said. Still, the FBI has taken the precautionary step of alerting other agencies of the potential threat.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:31 pm

So this (new message from Al Qaeda) just formalizes something that we have known they wanted to do for years.

I hope you do not see this as some sort of validation of your "raising the STAR threat level"...?

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:11 pm

Nahh hes just covering his arse, Hes putting out loads of stuff so that, if anything happens he can say "I told ya so"

Al-Qaeda can call for a UFO attack if they so wish. That doesnt mean its going to happen though.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:44 pm

Chorlton wrote:Al-Qaeda can call for a UFO attack if they so wish. That doesnt mean its going to happen though.

Yup! A fundamental premise of terrorism is in getting your victims to believe you have the power to do something dreadful, when the reality is you likely do not. Doesn't mean one should not be cautious and prepared. But bravado is an Arab trait. How many people remember the Iraqi information minister telling the world how Iraqi forces were beating back US forces...while we strolled right into Baghdad?

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Gary » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:47 am

Never-the-less we did anticipate the current situation, based in part on AMP multiple-sourced data. I actually held off raising the level for a couple of weeks (and thus missed the earthquake event in China) for two reasons: A lack of supporting open-source information AND the non-specific nature of the initial AMP. The non-specific AMP data was later enhanced thanks to input from a source who has previously reported to USG intelligence (not Ed Dames or his 'people').

BTW re: the SSR SEVERE level rating, we are NOT predicting definite events, as the SEVERE level means "there is a strong potential for realization of damaging events."

http://www.starstreamresearch.com/threat_assessment.htm

How we determine the threat level:

* Open sources (media, reports, scientific papers)
* Private sources (government 'chatter')
* AMP sources (threat scenarios)

The Spacetime Threat is assessed from multiple sources, including AMP (anomalous mental phenomena) sources which may represent alternative channels of information, including viral information and human intuitive perception.

AMP sources are used to enhance the threat assessment. No claim of objective overt reality is assigned to AMP sources beyond the additional creative input supplied by intuitive data. For example, elements of government intelligence have utilized input from authors of fiction to develop threat scenarios to assess the potential for unforeseen developments that may have been overlooked using conventional methods.

Mapping of AMP sources to real-world events as they occur drives the threat level higher. For example, if an AMP source provided a PAST (Premonition Alert to a Spacetime Threat) of a nuclear detonation, followed by real-world intelligence warning of a 'loose nuke' on the black market, then the threat level would be increased.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:49 pm

Washington Post:

Smugglers Had Design For Advanced Warhead

By Joby Warrick
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, June 15, 2008; A01

An international smuggling ring that sold bomb-related parts to Libya, Iran and North Korea also managed to acquire blueprints for an advanced nuclear weapon, according to a draft report by a former top U.N. arms inspector that suggests the plans could have been shared secretly with any number of countries or rogue groups.

The drawings, discovered in 2006 on computers owned by Swiss businessmen, included essential details for building a compact nuclear device that could be fitted on a type of ballistic missile used by Iran and more than a dozen developing countries, the report states.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/14/AR2008061402032_pf.html
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:32 pm

This is just ridiculous.

I'm raising the RU "threat level" because we've received indication that there's an imminent threat to bridge infrastructure at large cities around the country.

Now excuse me while I scour the internet for "evidence" of that threat.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:18 am

Multiple INDEPENDENT sources are reporting similar AMP-sourced information. This information is taken into consideration along with open source and some private source information provided to us.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:42 pm

It's called hunting for evidence to fulfill your prediction.

It's also a psychological phenomenon called belief perseverance, which I'm considering writing an article about because it's so prevalent within the study of the paranormal. It's also what contributes so much to the "woo-woo" state of ufology.

From these results of UCLA research

For example, Edwards and Smith (1996) speculated that emotion may underlie belief perseverance. In their study, participants read arguments that were either compatible or incompatible with their prior beliefs.Abias was found such that participants were less likely to believe arguments that were incompatible with their prior beliefs. Central to our analysis of affective perseverance, when beliefs were highly emotional, the magnitude of the disconfirmation bias was greater, suggesting that the emotional component of beliefs contributed to the disconfirmation bias.

The authors argued that the emotional attachment to a belief serves to trigger the generation of more refutational thoughts that undermine an incompatible argument, resulting in belief perseverance (see also Munro&Ditto, 1997; Zuwerink & Devine, 1996).

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:25 pm

ryguy wrote:It's called hunting for evidence to fulfill your prediction.

It's also a psychological phenomenon called belief perseverance, which I'm considering writing an article about because it's so prevalent within the study of the paranormal. It's also what contributes so much to the "woo-woo" state of ufology.

From these results of UCLA research

For example, Edwards and Smith (1996) speculated that emotion may underlie belief perseverance. In their study, participants read arguments that were either compatible or incompatible with their prior beliefs.Abias was found such that participants were less likely to believe arguments that were incompatible with their prior beliefs. Central to our analysis of affective perseverance, when beliefs were highly emotional, the magnitude of the disconfirmation bias was greater, suggesting that the emotional component of beliefs contributed to the disconfirmation bias.

The authors argued that the emotional attachment to a belief serves to trigger the generation of more refutational thoughts that undermine an incompatible argument, resulting in belief perseverance (see also Munro&Ditto, 1997; Zuwerink & Devine, 1996).

-Ry

Ryan, you have provided an excellent explanation of what we now know as "Reality Uncovered Syndrome," the inability to detach emotionally from long-held and ingrained concepts of human experience, as opposed to the way nature really is.

Yes, it's true: Reality Uncovered does seek out 'evidence' to promote their 19th century viewpoint and conceptual understanding of "The way things ought to be," in the face of evidence to the contrary.

Most insightful!

Meanwhile, any thoughts on why a 1993 STAR GATE briefing document for SENATE STAFFER DON MITCHELL has 12 pages redacted under the subject of APPLICATION INVESTIGATIONS.

That, Ryan, IS the reality of the situation.

Quite frankly, RU is out of their league in this area.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:38 pm

Ryan, you have provided an excellent explanation of what we now know as "Reality Uncovered Syndrome," the inability to detach emotionally from long-held and ingrained concepts of human experience, as opposed to the way nature really is.

Actually, it would be more appropriate to call it the "Starstream Syndrome" - the inability to detach emotionally from delusional and paranoid misinterpretations of human experience (such as assuming that because one's trash is tampered with - that it must be a program of FBI "monitoring"), as opposed to what valid science (not theory) has already proven.

Gary wrote:That, Ryan, IS the reality of the situation.

Quite frankly, RU is out of their league in this area.

That's okay Gary...attacks are always the method lesser men use to cover up incompetence.

Quite frankly - RU has accomplished more in two years than Starstream has accomplished in its entire existence.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:41 am

"It is often said that important scientific discoveries go through three phases: first they are completely ignored, then they are violently attacked, and finally they are brushed aside as well-known." -- MIT Professor Max Tegmark, "Many Lives in Many Worlds," published in NATURE, 448, 23, July, 2007

http://arxiv.org/pdf/0707.2593v1

STAR GATE SECRET/NOFORN/LIMDIS Briefing Document 5 Feb 1993:

ENERGETICS -- potential breakthrough may have been achieved -- NEW MECHANISM -- discrete spectral lines observed -- patterns suggest a pulse train -- significant application implications -- shed light on some foreign activities

EXTERNAL RESEARCH -- shift from MEG to EEG -- found measurable target parameters -- found enhancement method -- found interaction evidence

My sources above are open from government documents and were issued by CIA.

How about yours, Ryan? Exactly what has RU accomplished?
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:58 am

BTW what are you talking about re: FBI?

The only response of concern I received from FBI came from the Joint Terrorism Task Force over the Internet activities of certain persons in the employment of U.S. Government Intelligence Agencies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Terrorism_Task_Force

Meanwhile, back to the REALITY of the situation:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hDQk ... wD91BF1080

Since 1993 there have been 1,300 nuclear-smuggling related incidents, according to the International Atomic Energy Agency. About 19 have involved the transfer of weapons grade uranium or plutonium, which could be used to fuel either a traditional nuclear warhead or turn a conventional explosive into a bomb that disperses radiation.

"The continuing instances of trafficking in nuclear materials means we collectively have not done enough to keep material out of the hands of terrorists," he said. "We must urgently intensify efforts to acquire any materials that may be for sale on the illicit nuclear market."

And AMP-based data, from an independent source:

6 July 1992 at 4:56 PM.

I don't know, but maybe this is the afternoon for Visions. I just saw another nuclear explosion with a real high mushroom cloud. I still see the ground shaking, and the flash. It's incredible! I don't know where it went off. I just heard a voice say the sand dunes, but I have no idea where that is. "The sand dunes." Boy, this whole thing is bizarre.

Now I see a turtle. Its crawling, but it is crawling in the air. There is no water, if there is water, I don't see it. I keep hearing this voice say, "The Wrath of Con [Khan] , the Wrath of Con [Khan]."

Compare to: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hDQk ... wD91BF1080

The new revelation that the A.Q. Khan nuclear network sold a digital blueprint for a small nuclear warhead highlighted the danger.

That information was contained in a report by David Albright, the president of the Institute for Science and International Security and a former U.N. arms inspector. The report was issued Monday. [b]The Washington Post first reported on it June 15.[/b]

Khan, who headed Pakistan's nuclear program for about 25 years, headed a network that secretly sold nuclear technology to Iran and Libya on the black market. The network was discovered and largely dismantled in 2004.

In that investigation, Swiss officials seized computers and files from three brothers accused of smuggling for the network. By 2006 the files had been deciphered and among them was a detailed design for an advanced but small nuclear warhead.

Albright told The Associated Press on Monday that the design goes far beyond the schematics and information about nuclear weapons available on the Internet.

"It's a very different category of information, and it's very dangerous," he said. "There are no other designs out there. There is very little information of this quality out there outside of the nuclear weapons states."

Added note: http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/pakistan/ ... kharan.htm

Pakistan conducted at least one underground nuclear test on 30 May 1998, in a vertical shaft at a site in the Kharan Desert, about 100 kilometers from the site of the first test at Ras Koh ... The Kharan Desert, also known locally as the Sandy Desert, is located in northwest Balochistan ... The Kharan Desert area consists of shifting sand dunes with an underlying pebble-conglomerate floor. The moving dunes reach heights of between 15 and 30 meters.
Last edited by Gary on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control