STAR Threat Level Raised to SEVERE

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: STAR Threat Level Raised to SEVERE

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:25 am

Gary wrote:BTW what are you talking about re: FBI?

I'm talking about your paranoid rant via email that you've had your trash "searched" - and what/who you suspected.

Shall I quote?

-Ry

From the Wisdom of Dr. Seuss:

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:40 am

I never mentioned anything about FBI. I never suspected FBI involvement.

I did not observe the alleged surveillance but this was reported to me by a neighbor, over several weeks.

My trash container did disappear for a week and later was discovered placed in an unusual location, as if dumped there in a hurry, out in the open.

The MO, if meaningful, would be signature of an amateur sleuth or second-rate PI.

Perhaps an agent of RU? :-)
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:58 am

Gary wrote:"It is often said that important scientific discoveries go through three phases: first they are completely ignored, then they are violently attacked, and finally they are brushed aside as well-known." -- MIT Professor Max Tegmark, "Many Lives in Many Worlds," published in NATURE, 448, 23, July, 2007

http://arxiv.org/pdf/0707.2593v1

So tell us Gary, how much faith are you willing to put into a theory that’s most likely untestable… except by, and provable to, only yourself?

Feeling lucky today?

Quantum suicide
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide

Let us know how that works out for you OK? :D

Gary wrote:My sources above are open from government documents and were issued by CIA.

LOL… the reason those documents were declassified is because they had ZERO intelligence value… apparently you didn’t get the memo? You must be one of those people who naively believes no project the government has pursued ever turns out to be waste of a money and resources… or worse, a huge embarrassment.

Gary wrote:How about yours, Ryan? Exactly what has RU accomplished?

You mean besides Steve, Ryan, and Shawnna exposing Rick Doty as the source of the “Anonymous” Serpo emails in just the first year? If so, you haven't been paying attention and I think you may be in for a surprise or two… or not. ;)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:22 pm

Gary wrote:The MO, if meaningful, would be signature of an amateur sleuth or second-rate PI.

Hahaha!! Now you're stealing the explanation that Steve provided to replace your paranoid "monitoring" conspiracy theory?

You'll do whatever you can to save face won't you, even if it means lying. Nice.

Perhaps an agent of RU? :-)

If you were being tracked by an agent of RU, you wouldn't know it until your computer started operating completely on its own, the electricity to your house completely cut off, and the theme song for Mission Impossible started playing in the background. Then you'd know we've arrived. ;)

Till then - you keep playing at your amateur guessing games.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:54 pm

An example of fusion of AMP-based intelligence:

AMP-source data from 1992: "Khan, nuke, desert sand dunes" and "secure briefcase, nuclear device design, by airplane."

Action: Focus intelligence on the Pakistan desert test site, which was later confirmed as Pakistani Nuclear Test 6, May 30th, 1998. It is suggested that the plans for this advanced compact design will end up on the nuclear black market.

Actual Event:

Pakistan conducted at least one underground nuclear test on 30 May 1998, in a vertical shaft at a site in the Kharan Desert, about 100 kilometers from the site of the first test at Ras Koh. The Kharan Desert area consists of shifting sand dunes with an underlying pebble-conglomerate floor.

05/30/98 06:54:56.1 28.720N 64.020E 4.6 - - - PDE-Q 1442998 1264

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/pakistan/ ... kharan.htm

Today's news: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/n ... uke16.html

Working in secret for two years, investigators have tracked the digitized blueprints to Khan computers in Switzerland, Dubai, Malaysia and Thailand. The blueprints are electronic and could be rapidly reproducible for creating a weapon relatively small and easy to hide, making it attractive to terrorists.

"These advanced nuclear-weapons designs may have long ago been sold off to some of the most treacherous regimes in the world," said David Albright, a nuclear-weapons expert who spent four years researching Khan's smuggling network.

He has written a draft report that is expected to be published this week about the blueprint's discovery in 2006.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Access Denied wrote:
Gary wrote:"It is often said that important scientific discoveries go through three phases: first they are completely ignored, then they are violently attacked, and finally they are brushed aside as well-known." -- MIT Professor Max Tegmark, "Many Lives in Many Worlds," published in NATURE, 448, 23, July, 2007

http://arxiv.org/pdf/0707.2593v1

Gary wrote:My sources above are open from government documents and were issued by CIA.

LOL… the reason those documents were declassified is because they had ZERO intelligence value… apparently you didn’t get the memo? You must be one of those people who naively believes no project the government has pursued ever turns out to be waste of a money and resources… or worse, a huge embarrassment.

More proof of your ignorance of the situation, AD, and how gullible you are to government-sponsored counterintelligence.

The FACT of the matter is in the government files:

CONGRESSIONALLY DIRECTED ACTION: DIA Director should establish co-operative activity with the Russians, 1995 briefing CIA-RDP96-00791R000200080001-8

SENATE APPROPRIATIONS COMMITTEE: Additional Points in Congressionally Directed Action: "The Committee ... believes that the time has come for a re-evaluation of the classification of the existence of this effort as well as the results ... does not accept the excuse that this somehow compromises US Intelligence ... concerned that Congressional direction in the past ... regarding joint programs with the Russians and Chinese has only been sporadically pursued."

CIA desired to kill the program rather than share the research effort. BTW according to the same document, the "Blue Ribbon Panel" only had access to about 80 documents to produce their scientific evaluation. The open-source STAR GATE collection consists of the equivalent of 89 1000-page volumes with another 50 volumes still classified as too sensitive for release. According to Puthoff many of the SECRET STAR GATE collection are related to anti-terrorist collection activities.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:03 pm

ryguy wrote:If you were being tracked by an agent of RU, you wouldn't know it until your computer started operating completely on its own, the electricity to your house completely cut off, and the theme song for Mission Impossible started playing in the background. Then you'd know we've arrived. ;)

-Ry

Which is exactly why one method currently in place allows 'intelligence persons' to place their counter-intelligence / disinformation on the hard drives on SSR computers, to confuse the enemy's mind ;-)

It's called "open source" for a reason, Ryan!
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:04 pm

Gary wrote:According to Puthoff many of the SECRET STAR GATE collection are related to anti-terrorist collection activities.

Is that supposed to be an attempt at quoting a legitimate source?

Do I need to remind you about the electrodes-attached-to-eggs experiment? Or how about the one where he wrote that the E-meter, essentially a wheatstone bridge circuit, mind you, was a "breakthrough technological device". Uh--yeah....this is supposed to be Mr. future Einstein?

Show me anwhere where Einstein has ever made such an idiotic claim.

And now we're supposed to buy into the Zero Point scam as well? Or the High Frequency Gravitational Wave scam?

And here you are quoting him regarding what the "secret star gate" collection is related to, as though that's supposed to hold any water?

WAKE UP GARY.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:06 pm

Gary wrote:Which is exactly why one method currently in place allows 'intelligence persons' to place their counter-intelligence / disinformation on the hard drives on SSR computers, to confuse the enemy's mind ;-)

It's called "open source" for a reason, Ryan!

Well that's a start...at least you're admitting that your sole purpose is just to distribute disinformation.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control